My Sister, the Prick-Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, we're both looking for an opportunity. It'll come, don't worry."

She kissed his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder. He lay wide-eyed and alert. She asked him if he was sleepy.

"No, I can't sleep now."

"Why not?"

"There's an old joke, Jen-Jen. What's the difference between light and hard?"

She leaned on one arm and shrugged.

"Well," he smiled, "A boy can sleep with a light on."

She squinted at him, perplexed, until finally the punchline hit home.

"Oh," she looked down at Johnny's hugely erect manhood, "Hello you."

She kissed her brother and asked, "Can I make you cum, baby?"

"That would... that would be lovely, yes."

"How shall I do it?"

"Oh that's easy. Sit on my face."

She smiled at him from ear to ear.

"I love you, Johnny."

Before he could process this and answer appropriately, she had scrambled up and was squishing warm soft pussy-lips on his mouth and nose. She moved her hips, humping her body on his willing face. His hand reached out to relieve his aching member and felt, blindly, Jenni slapping away his hand and then her loving caress of his stiff dick.

She adjusted her position and took his swollen dark-red helmet into her luscious, welcoming mouth as she tugged on him fast, not too fast and with just enough strength in her grip to make him squirm underneath her. There had been so much sexual tension accumulating as they waited patiently for their moment that only about ten minutes had passed before he abandoned his pussy-licking duties and raised his body up to pump wave after wave of stringy, fertile cream into his lover's slurping mouth.

A few minutes later, Jenni had resumed her favourite snuggle with her favourite boy.

"Are you sleepy now?" Her voice so soft.

"Uh hum," he breathed, "I'm good."

*******

At the breakfast table Jenni and Johnny were sitting with their father. Jenni was toying with her fork with a shrewd look in her eyes. Suddenly Johnny yelped and leapt up from his seat, rubbing his side.

"What the... what happened?" their startled father asked.

"She stabbed me!!"

Their father raised his eyebrows in expectation of an explanation.

Jenni twirled her fork dramatically, "He was looking at me funny."

Their father got up and walked over to a kitchen draw. He pulled out two large knives.

"These are the sharpest weapons we have. Each take one and it's battle royale. The winner has to bury the loser in the back yard." He laid them on the table and walked out, shaking his head.

"What was that about!?"

A shocked Johnny was rubbing his wounded side.

Jenni got up and kissed him, backing him up against the wall.

"I didn't mean to prod so hard."

"What were you thinking!!?"

"I was just trying to pretend that we, you know, don't like each other? I don't want 'em to find out." Jenni was whispering, her lips close to his.

"Well, in the future can your pretences not involve the malicious use of sharpened cutlery?"

"You're such a fucking pussy."

She smiled and kissed him again, a hot, dirty, illicit kiss.

"Y'know? It's an emotional roller-coaster, being your brother."

Jenni took his hand and rubbed his knuckles on the crotch of her underwear.

"If it's any consolation, I wish you weren't my brother."

There was nuclear fission sparkling in her eyes. He watched mesmerised as she masturbated with his hand.

She suddenly blurted, "Maybe you're adopted! Wouldn't that be great? Let's ask Mom!"

They found their parents getting ready to leave by the front door.

"Mawwwwwwmmmmm." Jenni drawled.

"What now?"

"Is Johnny adopted?"

"What gives you that idea?"

Jenni's smart-ass synapses connected like gunfire, "Well, you're intelligent and have a good job. And I'm intelligent and going get a good job. And Dad... has a job."

"Charming." Their father pulled on his jacket and opened the door.

"Whereas Johnny is, well, to be frank, a useless twat."

"Jennifer!" Their mom was horrified.

"Aw, I'm not being mean. I was just wondering if he came from different genetic stock."

Johnny was pulling on his jacket, his mom gave him a big hug and a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"You both came out of the same hairy hole."

"Eeew Mom." Johnny squirmed.

"I should know, I was there." their mom smacked Jenni on the bum, "Now get in the car or I'll show you the really quite graphic photographs your father took at the time."

*******

Two days later, the planets aligned and the Fates conspired in our hero and heroine's favour: Aunt Harriet broke her hip. Jenni and Johnny were called downstairs and it was explained to them that both their parents would be away for a few days, their father being Aunt Harriet's only relative, and that they, the warring siblings, would reluctantly be left to their own devices.

"When do you go, Mom?" Jenni asked, disguising her jubilance.

"Now."

"Now, today now?"

"Yes. I'm all packed, your dad is throwing some stuff in a bag, then we're off."

"I hope Great-Aunt Harriet will be alright." Johnny managed to stir up a morsel of compassion in the midst of his stifled excitement.

"Yes, well, she's very old. She'll need a lot of care. Now listen you two," they both wore their serious faces, "I want to feel that I can leave you together without having to worry."

"We'll be fine." Jenny waved away the concern.

"And Johnny? No poking anything into your sister!"

"Wha?" Johnny was caught off-balance.

"That was me, Mom," Jenni confessed, "I stabbed him with a fork."

"Both of you keep your hands off each other. Am I clear?"

Mom gave them a Mom stare that supposedly meant business, she couldn't work out why her children were giggling.

"John, you're the oldest," she touched his cheek affectionately, "Take care of your little Jen-Jen, alright?"

"Absolutely. Don't worry about a thing."

As the soon-to-be sexed-up siblings waved goodbye to their departing parents, Johnny had sneaked his hand up the back of Jenni's skirt and into her panties to cup a pert buttock. He kept it there as she closed the front door and turned to face him.

"Well," she said.

"Well."

"I guess my prick-teasing days are over."

Johnny took her by the hand and began to lead her upstairs, halfway up she tugged him to a pause.

"Johnny? I'm nervous."

Johnny stepped back down, then took a further step down so that he was slightly lower than his sister, he didn't want to tower over her, intimidate her. If he spooked her at this point he'd murder himself.

"Jenni, I love you," her worried eyes softened, "Anything we do, the moment you feel it's... weird or wrong, or it hurts, we'll just stop. We'll just stop."

He cautiously held her by the hips and drew her closer.

"We don't even have to do anything," he continued, delicately rubbing his thumb across her wonderfully pouty bottom-lip, "We could just get naked and cuddle. I just like being with you."

Somewhere in the dark recesses of his psyche, Johnny's primordial lizard self was applauding, saying: Smooooth, Johnny boy, smooth as silk.

"Will there be a lot of blood?" Jenni asked.

"Ah, well, you know? I'm not exactly an expert on, er, deflowering maidens."

"Wait, I never asked. Are you a virgin too?"

Every single macho cell in his masculine frame was yelling: DO NOT TELL HER YES! Fuck it, he thought.

His eyes darted away and he nodded, ruffled his hair then looked up at her. She was grinning from ear to ear.

"Does this please you?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Don't you see?" Jenni said, "I'm your first... and you're mine. No matter what happens they can never take that away from us."

Jenni kissed his forehead and lead him by the hand up the stairs.

"Whose bedroom shall we use?" Johnny asked.

"How clean are your sheets?" she paused once more on the stairs, giving her brother a delightful pervy view up her skirt, "More importantly, how clean are you?"

"Reasonably," Johnny looked offended, "My sheets probably less so."

"Hmmmmmm," she pondered, "I don't wanna wait for you to shower, we'll just have to hope for the best. To my room then!"

She pulled him along. Inside her bedroom the two terrified but titillated teenagers flung off their clothes and giggled. Johnny stripped down his shorts and Jenni whisked off her jumper, bra and panties. She was just about to unzip her skirt when Johnny grabbed her and pushed her down on the bed.

He lay on her and they kissed in a passionate frenzy. Their hands roamed and stroked and groped and collided until, driven wild and to the brink of ejaculation, Johnny decided he had to cool his jets; he slid off her and down on to his knees.

He pulled her to the edge of the bed, hooked her legs over his shoulders and pressed his mouth to her juice-soaked pussy. Jenni writhed in a slow wriggle as he eat her up. He was becoming well versed in the locations to lick, just inside her labial opening, that made her tremble, whimper and moan.

After fifteen minutes of the most delicious stimulations, Jenni purred, "Someday, when you're older? And have a wife? She's gunna love the way you eat pussy."

Johnny paused and looked up over the panorama of her mound, her clenched belly and her heaving breasts to her reddening face. He was overwhelmed with the sudden seriousness of the situation; they were finally going to cross into adulthood. He couldn't imagine a better person to travel with on this journey into the next versions of themselves but... he couldn't work out why he was having doubts. Were these doubts? What were these feelings? He stood up and held his face in his hands.

Jenni asked, "Are you alright?"

"Sure. It's just, you know? Everything's a bit... whew!"

He exhaled a panicked breath and looked down at, thankfully hidden by his boxers, his soft dick. Soft!? What was going on? It should be a raging, rampaging monster primed for attack! Jenni smiled with a deep affection as she watched her brother floundering, she was relieved to see it wasn't just her who was nervous. She wriggled out of her skirt and reclined on her bed, resplendently nude.

Jenni mimicked a deep voice, "Take yo panties off, sexy babe, an' get yo ass over here."

"Erm, in a minute?"

"What's wrong? Come lie down with me."

Tense and disturbed, Johnny lay down and she arranged herself into her favourite position, draping her arm over his chest, snuggling his neck and hooking her thigh over his legs so she could grind her pussy on him.

"What is it, baby?"

"I think I have performance anxiety," Johnny lifted the waistband of his underwear and pointed, "And so does he."

Jenny moved so that she could look down into his shorts.

She giggled, "Oh hello wiggly worm."

"Well that's not helping!"

"Awwww I can get you hard anytime. You're easy."

"Yeah?"

"Pheesh, easy peasy."

Jenni clambered off the bed and sauntered over to her dresser. He still felt a spellbound wonder every time he watched her beautiful naked body move. She pulled a condom from a box in her drawer and displayed it with the flair of a magician's assistant.

"I've never put on of these on a man before. Only on a banana in Sex Ed."

"Well, shit, you're gunna have to work some of your magic before we even try."

Johnny was beginning to feel quite morose about his under-performing prick.

"Watch me," she leaned down and licked Johnny from his lips to the tip of his nose, "Are you ready?"

She climbed up on the bed and on to her brother. Facing away from him, she smacked her hand on one bumcheek and pulled, exposing her bumhole. Johnny watched dumbstruck as she lowered her 'rusty sheriff's badge' on to his face. It took half a millisecond for him to begin french-kissing her butt. She smiled and slowly twerked on his mouth and nose. She had never imagined that she could get into having her anus played with but her filthy-mouthed brother was going some way in convincing her.

"There he is!"

Jenni was touching and coaxing his cock to full erectness.

"There we go, come on up, that's it."

Once proudly upright, she gave it a few courtesy strokes and kisses and then tore open the condom wrapper. Ultra-carefully, making sure not to tear the thing with her nails, she stretched the rubber sheath over the rigid, round head and down the stiff shaft. She climbed off the bed and walked over to her dresser again, returning with a make-up removing wet-wipe. She leaned down and used it to clean his face and lips.

"He's a very dirty boy, that preevert brother o' mine."

Jenni was enjoying herself, feeling in control but also sensing Johnny had relaxed enough to have fun. She straddled him and then paused, thinking: This is it. This is the big moment. This is... Their eyes met and communicated mutely both their apprehension and appreciation of the magnitude of what was about to happen.

Jenni reached under her and, holding his dick in place, she pressed her pussy-lips on the rubber-teated head. She hesitated. She pushed herself down. Just a little. She held herself there, utilising her athletic legs to squat over him. Their eyes looked into each other's soul.

"I'm, er, I'm just gunna go for it, Johnny."

Johnny nodded. Jenni turned her face away, gathered the steel in her resolve and grunted as she sank down hard on his cock. She immediately began propelling her pussy back and forth along his iron-hard rod. She was gritting her teeth, her eyebrows knitted in discomfort. Johnny looked a touch alarmed but the determined look on her face told him to shut up and let her work it out.

"NNnngg," she said.

She slowed, panting, then dropped her body on to his, burying her face in the nape of his neck. She carried on undulating her hips in a slow, arcing, figure-of-eight. She was using Johnny's dick like a cat uses a scratching post, but he didn't mind at all; he was flabbergasted at how good it felt to have his cock operated by this hot, tight cunt.

"Can we just do this for a while?" Jenni whispered.

"Does it hurt?"

"It wasn't nice, to start with. Now..." she chuckled, "You remember when you're a kid? And you have a loose tooth? It kinda hurts but you can't help playing with it? I'm just enjoying the weird feeling of rubbing myself on you."

"Well, you rub away."

"It's not quite the sex you were hoping for, is it?"

Johnny wrapped his arms around her, as she continued her constant screwing motions.

"I love it, Jen. Feels amazing."

She purred happily and snuggled into his warm, safe body and continued her slow, deep screw. Their heartbeats also slowed as they fell into a deeply relaxing rhythm together.

Johnny woke up without being fully conscious of falling asleep. He dragged on his jeans, took a pee in the bathroom and walked downstairs in a bit of a fog. Then a lightbulb went on in his sluggish brain and he returned to the bathroom to wash his face, brush his teeth and swill with mouthwash.

Downstairs, any remaining fuzziness behind his bleary eyes was instantly cleared by the sight of Jenni in the kitchen. She was wearing the very same tight jumper and tartan skirt that had caused all this, the outfit he had been caught ogling that day, a thousand years ago, at college. Jenni noticed him gawping in the kitchen doorway.

"Oh hi, can I get you anything?"

He crossed the room and held her.

"All I want is you."

"Aw, sweet. I woke up starving."

"What you're wearing..."

"Mmm, I thought you'd appreciate it. Does it make want me more?"

"It's entirely impossible for me to want you more than I do right now."

She went to kiss him, hesitated, then sniffed. He was overjoyed that she'd noticed his conscientious effort to clean his nasty, ass-eating mouth. They kissed in a leisurely, 'all the time in the world' way, nibbling on each other's lips.

He turned her around and ran his hands up her long legs and over her adorable arse. He had wanted to get his grubby mitts up under this skirt sooooo much, it had driven him crazy; and now here he was, his wet dream come true.

He knew it wasn't 'cool' but he couldn't contain his praise, "You're incredible. Just... incredible!"

She leaned back into his chest. He kissed her just below her ear and growled like a musky, lusty bear just woken from six month's hibernation and needing badly his springtime rut. She smiled as his energetic hands grabbed her boobs under her jumper.

Johnny asked, "How do you feel?"

"Fine. Great. You?"

"No, I mean..." he snaked a hand down over her belly, up her skit and tenderly cupped her slit, "Down here."

"Oooooh. Oh."

Jenni lead him by the hand into their lounge. She unbuttoned his jeans and helped him step out of them. Her fingers were an exploring octopus over his nude body. She pushed him down on the sofa. She lifted her skirt and slid a finger up inside her cute pussy.

"It feels rilly rilly good actually, I can't wait 'til you're in here again, baby."

She knelt down and took a long, deliberate slurp up his erect cock, as her tongue cleared the tip she wrinkled up her nose.

"Johnny? It tastes of rubber."

"You don't have to lick it."

She raised herself up on to his lap, straddling him. She gave him her trade-marked provocative pout.

"But I like sucking on you."

"You'll just have to settle for fucking it instead of sucking it."

"Okay," she spoke in a sarcastically sad teenage tone, "I suppose I could live with that. If I must."

She lifted up her jumper and placed it neatly next to them on the arm of the sofa. Johnny was transfixed by her perfect, perky boobs and pressed his mouth to one of her nipples. He remained sucking on it as she elevated her body enough to slide her cunt down on his prick. She began riding him with her face upwards, thanking some invisible goddess of incest for the spine-tingling feelings imploding inside her.

After a few minutes, Johnny said, "I'm not wearing a rubber."

"Oh yeah. I hadn't, um, I forgot about that, um, aaah."

"We should stop."

"Ummmmm yes. Should, ahh, definitely stop."

Jenni was rising and falling, her heart flooded by an uncontrollable wave of all-conquering emotions. Each fluid, curling spike of sensation was brand new, untouched, previously unimaginable.

"Er, you're not stopping, Jen?"

"Ummm, just give me a minute."

Johnny wrestled with his conscience and, in the end, his caring side won over his let's-get-this-bitch-fucked side. He lifted her off his cock and laid her down on the sofa. She was not a little resentful.

"What's happening?"

"I'll be right back."

"What the fuck?"

"We need condoms."

"Meanie."

Jenni felt a tsunami of frustration as she squirmed on the sofa, watching her nude brother exit.

Johnny jogged upstairs to his room and dug around in his backpack for the condoms he'd bought. He wondered for a moment how many she'd bought. If they had both bought a box of twelve like he had, that's a helluva lotta sex! Still, he'd try his best to meet the challenge.

Johnny padded downstairs and froze in the lounge doorway. His breath-sappingly beautiful sister, wearing only her tartan skirt was lying on her side with one leg bent to expose her pretty, partially furry, pussy. Her eyes were closed. Her

fingers were darting inside her lips, up to the knuckle and then sliding out to vibrate on her clitoris. She was utterly absorbed in her own bubble of lust. Johnny opened one of his condoms and unrolled it down over his dick. He approached her and lightly placed his hand on her leg. She jumped, opened her eyes and went to take her jittering hand away from between her legs.

"You were gone ages," Jenni complained, feeling a touch ashamed.

"Don't stop," he said, "Use me, use me to get yourself off."

He crouched and pushed his cock inside her.

"Don't stop," he repeated, "Touch yourself."

She watched him as he began to push in deep then pull out to the tip and then plunge back inside, changing his angles to stimulate her juices. She hesitatingly returned her fingers to her throbbing button but soon resumed her fast, fluttering manipulation of her pulsating clit.