My Sister, the Prick-Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath came in short, hard gasps as she closed her eyes and once again immersed her mind and flesh in a warm ocean of unrestrained happiness.

Johnny didn't speed up, as his excitement was begging him to do, but tried to keep a constant and consistent motion, mechanically impaling her time and time again. He was there purely for her enjoyment, he was a rod for her pleasure, he was devoted to making her come. It took around forty minutes and some strained effort from his untrained muscles to maintain the same position but eventually, he was rewarded with a front-row-view of a woman's orgasm. Unlike any porn he'd ever watched, it was a little scary to the inexperienced boy.

Her gasping slowed. Her breath stopped. Her spine arched. Her body twisted into alarmingly weird shapes. Her muscles were shimmying under her blushing skin, her tendons tightened. She was calling out insensible sounds. Her hand flew away from her pussy and gripped the sofa cushion in a way that made him very glad it wasn't a piece of him she was grabbing. She flooded his sheathed dick with warm honey. She contorted violently and kicked him so hard that he plopped out of her and sat on the floor, where he remained as a hypnotised audience to the spasms and twitches and tremors of this fabulous creature's sexual heights.

Jenni rolled off the sofa, on to her front where she wriggled and burbled, sweating, breathing asthmatically. She leaned on her elbows and raised her bum high, she looked like she was trying to air-cool her burning pussy.

It appeared to Johnny that she still had an animal itch to scratch. Her parted, glistening red pussy lips dared him to take her again. He got up on to his knees behind her. He put his hands on her hips and placed his body within stabbing distance. Geromino, he thought childishly, then submerged his achingly hard dick into her soft, hot, welcoming cunt.

His screwing was relentless, his balls banging away as he sank and re-sank his cock into her. Jenni was moaning happily and pushing back on to him, seeming to want him deeper and deeper. He reacted to her desire with a reward of even more energetic pounding. Now this, he thought, now this is fucking! His low-down, despicable lizard brain crawled up from the depths and slapped him on the back: Compadre! Fuck the shit this dirty slut. Nail this cunt. He tried to shake away these unwanted thoughts, but he couldn't.

He used all his strength and resilience to drive her up to the edge of another climax, gathering a growing recognition of her anatomical signals that she was approaching orgasm. A final spurt of energy made him push further into his physical limitations: he had a stitch in his side, he had leg cramps, he was blinded by sweat but his hands were employed by holding steady his shuddering sister.

Finally, wearing a horrifically distorted face that he was glad Jenni couldn't see, he cried out and unloaded his balls in a volcanic eruption, stifled only slightly by the rubber containment. Jenni's own unintelligible cries joined his own and they climaxed together as a pair of pumping, humping, rutting beasts. They collapsed. Johnny lay on top of her, on her back, as breathless as a fish out of water.

Minutes passed.

"Um, ouch." Jenni said.

"Oh shit," Johnny rolled his torpid body off her, "Did I?! Are you?!"

"No, baby," her damp hair in her mouth muffled her speech, "I've never noticed before how hard and rough this floor is. Help me sit up, Johnny?"

He sat up and carefully pulled her arms so they could sit and recover, watching each other as if they'd only just met for the first time. Everything looked suddenly different. Jenni pushed her hair out of her face.

"Are you okay?" Johnny asked.

She rubbed her knees and elbows, "Now I know how carpet burns feel."

They smiled.

"You're grinning like we've just gotten away with committing a crime."

"In way, I guess, we..."

"Shhh."

Jenni stood up but looked a little wobbly. Johnny jumped up to gallantly help her balance but found his own legs were barely functional.

"That was..." he said, "That was something else, wasn't it?"

"I think you can safely assure, in a court of law, that we are no longer virgo intacta."

"If that's the name of a pizza topping then I'm in!"

Jenni laughed, "I think I'm gunna run a bath."

They walked hand in hand, like they'd done so many times all through their joint life, but with a new and unusual intimacy. Upstairs they kissed, briefly, then entered their separate bedrooms. Johnny lay down on his bed and tried to organise his thoughts into some kind of cohesive order. He folded his arms behind his head and calmed himself. He heard the sounds of the bath running, down the hall. His door opened. Jenni entered, wrapped in a bathtowel.

"Johnny? I was wondering, would you... like to taste me before I get clean?"

His partly-ordered brain immediately tumbled back into a jumbled mess of incomprehensible thoughts. His smile gave her the answer because he could not speak. She walked over and knelt on the bed. She swung one leg over so she was kneeling above his face, offering herself to him.

"Gently, though," she warned.

He raised his head and pressed his nose into her parted lips.

"Heh," she giggled, "I'm sooooo sensitive there."

Johnny took his hint and ever-so-gently began to taste her sweet juices, tenderly lapping at her flavours and inhaling her aromas. His hands sailed lazily over her thighs. She let out a deep sigh, mentioned her running bath then climbed carefully off the bed. She touched his face then left.

Twenty minutes later, a still nude Johnny entered the bathroom and sat down on the floor next to the bath. Jenni watched him with big, soulful eyes.

"You seem quiet," he said, after a minute or so, "Have you gone sad again? Feeling blue?"

"A bit."

He dangled his arm in the warm, scented, bubbly water and found her hand to hold.

"I've been thinking," he said, "There's no university here."

"So?"

"You're going to have to go away to study, you'll live on campus. Or get a room in a shared house or whatever they do."

He let that fact stew for a while but when she didn't react he continued, "I can visit you. We don't have to tell anyone I'm your brother. And I'll get my own place, once I get a real job. We can be together there. Right now it's difficult, I know, but it won't be difficult forever."

He could see she was picturing the future.

"I suppose," he continued, "We may do the normal things and get with other people, maybe even marry someone. But we can still... meet. And it won't be cheating, because we came first. What we have, it's... beyond..."

"Beyond love? I like that."

"See? I'm not as dim as I look."

"Well, that would be impossible."

Johnny being Johnny, it took him some time to realise he'd just been insulted; as she saw the look of an offended brother dawning on his features, she smiled and splashed him.

Johnny came out of the bathroom, scrubbed pink and shiny, cleaning out his ear-hole with the corner of a towel. He noticed Jenni was now fully dressed and waiting for him.

"Mom called. She's five minutes away."

"Well, that's annoying." Johnny conceded.

"She's picking up some groceries down the road, then she'll be home. It's over."

"Seems to me like we're just beginning."

Jenni pulled her naked brother close and touched her forehead to his, her eyes closed tight.

"I wanted more time with you."

"It's the opposite of over, Jen."

"You'd better get some clothes on."

She walked downstairs. Johnny threw on a teeshirt and some jeans then joined her. She was watching, through the lounge window, the family car pull into their drive.

"Johnny?" she asked as he stood next to her to watch their mother balance her shopping and shut the car door, "When you lick me? After? Do I taste of rubber too?"

"Yep."

"You don't mind it?"

"Jen-Jen, I'd eat you not matter what you tasted of."

"You're a pervert."

"Call me that again, I like it."

She kissed him.

"You are a low, sneaky, pantie-thieving, crotch-sniffing, butt-munching, pussy-licking, deviant dirty pervert. Oh hi, Mom!"

Jenni bounced away to greet their mother as she entered.

How does she do it, he wondered, how does she switch like that?

Jenni followed their mom as they walked past the dumbfounded boy on the way to the kitchen.

"What's the matter with him?" Mom asked.

"Just his usual brain-dead, zombie self." Jenni replied snarkily.

Johnny sat down on the sofa and listened to their voices floating in from the kitchen. He looked up as his sister appeared in the doorway. Their mom was still rattling on with the news. Jenni checked behind her then lifted her top to flash her bare breasts at him, she twiddled her dark nipples with a false look of shock on her cheeky face. She pulled down her top then returned to the kitchen.

"That little prick-tease!" Johnny said to himself.