My Sister the Roommate

Story Info
I came home early and get more than planned...
4.9k words
4.46
67k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains quite a lot of guy on guy sex, if that's not your thing you will want to skip this one.

It was finally Friday and I managed to convince my boss to let me out early since I'd worked hard all week. I hoped I'd get to be home alone for at least a couple of hours, my sister Clara and her boyfriend were staying with me while their apartment was repaired from the storm damage. I didn't mind but since I was too busy for a girlfriend, my porn collection and regular masturbation was the only thing keeping me sane. Since they were staying though it had been at least a month since I'd managed to jerk off, my paper thin walls and me not able to cum quietly put a stop to even night time in bed play and I never seemed to be alone long enough to get off.

I let myself in quietly as usual, force of habit since Clara liked to stay up and sleep late and wandered to my room to get changed. I could hear a man's voice though, encouragement with moans of what sounded like pleasure. It was coming from the living room, I knew it wasn't the tv so I kept to the shadows to see what was going on. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, a guy I'd never seen before was sitting on the couch with his pants and boxers around his ankles and my sister's boyfriend, Alex, was kneeling before him, blindfolded and was sucking his cock. I didn't know what to do, I could see everything clearly and I just froze. Alex looked like he'd done it before, he was stroking the guys cock as he sucked the tip then taking it all down his throat as he fondled the guys balls. I'd watched gay porn on occasion, jerked off to it a few times but seeing it live in my own front room was amazing. Another guy sat in the chair watching.

I could feel myself getting hard so without taking my eyes off the scene I quietly unzipped my slacks, fished my cock from my boxers and began to stroke it slowly. Before I got fully hard though the guy groaned that he was cumming and I watched as Alex sucked him harder until he had all the guy had to offer. Alex stayed on his knees as the guy pulled up his pants, the guy told him to stay put until they had gone then he started towards the door. I quickly darted into my room out of sight and waited for him to leave then had an evil thought.

Praying he kept the blindfold on I left my boxers and slacks in my room then sat on the couch where the guy had been sitting. Without saying a word I put my hand on the back of Alex's head and gave a soft pull and without any more encouragement he parted my legs then leaned forward, taking my cock in his mouth. He didn't seem to care who I was, he sucked and played with my cock with the same enthusiasm he'd given the other guy and before long I was groaning in pleasure. I'd love to say I was a stud and lasted an hour like the porn stars but my forced abstinence and full balls meant I lasted barely a few minutes. Alex was really good with his mouth and was giving me the best head I'd remembered ever getting and I barely managed to warn him with a tap on the shoulder before my cock erupted, filling his mouth and throat with my cum.

I sat breathless as I came down from my orgasm, Alex knew when to stop sucking and knelt with a smile until I got up and left. Being so delirious from my climax I didn't think to fake arriving home, it only occurred to me when I closed my room door with a thump. I closed my eyes and thought a very loud 'FUCK' to myself.

I tried to think of some lame excuse, a million things were racing through my mind but I couldn't think of how to explain why I just emptied my balls into my sister's boyfriend's mouth. I decided on the blackmail route, if he said anything I'd tell Clara, yea, that would do it.

My plan fell to pieces when my door swung open though, Clara stood in the doorway topless, wearing only a pair of thigh high black leather boots and a strap on dildo. I took a good look at her, I'd never really paid much attention to her growing up to be honest, I didn't see her 'that way' and she was pretty cold to me until I moved out but she was pretty fucking sexy the way she was standing in my door. Her breasts were about 36c's and she had a slim athletic build and she had her dark red hair in pigtails. I tried to stammer something, I don't know what but she stopped me.

"You took something from me without permission and now you have to repay me. The men were his punishment for cumming before I told him to this morning, he knew if he pleased them he'd be back in my good graces since I get off watching. He is my sub, I don't expect you to be but I will have my payment," she said softly.

"I.... I'm sorry. How much do you want?" I replied.

"Not money, silly boy. Stand up and take off your clothes,"

"Y... you're my sister!"

"Yes, and I've already watched you empty your balls into my boyfriend's mouth so don't get all moral and correct on me. You can accept my request or I will move into those weekly motel places and send you the bill, after I tell mom why."

"Th... that's blackmail."

"No little brother, it's a choice. Who knows, you may actually enjoy it. I know our upbringing was pretty harsh and narrow minded, I've been playing catch up with all the stuff I should have been doing when I was younger but I was blessed with this body so I use it to get what I want on my terms."

"What do you want me to do," I said, taking off my clothes.

"Put this on and take my hand," she said, handing me a blindfold.

I did as I was told and was led by the hand to the living room where I was gently draped over one of the arms of my couch with my ass in the air. My mind was reeling, I'd had girlfriends in the past finger my ass while they gave me a blowjob but the thought of my own sister fucking me with her strap on had me pretty turned on and could feel my cock getting hard again.

Clara spoke to Alex telling him to get the warming lube then a few seconds later I could feel her fingers probing my ass with copious amounts of lube. A few seconds later I felt something bigger than her fingers pressing at my hole and relaxed as I felt her rubber cock slowly slide into me. It felt amazing, I'd had a dildo in my ass once but the warming lube sure made a difference and it felt great. Once it was all the way inside me and starting slow thrusts, I felt the blindfold getting pulled off me and I took a few seconds to adjust to the light. Clara was sitting on the couch watching, grinning at me with her strap on sitting beside her and her fingers in her panties. I looked over my shoulder to see that it was actually Alex who was fucking me.

I looked back at Clara and just stared at her breasts as Alex increased his pace, his balls slapping against my body as he pushed in deeper.

"Feel good in there Alex?" Said Clara.

"Yes Mistress." He replied and carried on fucking me.

What seemed like hours later, Alex finally announced he was close. Clara stood up and slapped his ass then loudly whispered he should cum in me. I felt him push his cock in deep then he groaned, shuddering as he sprayed my insides with his seed. He held his cock in place until he went soft then at Clara's insistence, left to go to their room. Clara knelt beside me so her face was level with mine.

"Go and shower then wait in your bed, keep the light off," she said.

I don't think my cock ever went soft while I showered, once I was dry I laid on my bed wondering if I'd be getting the strap on next. My door opened then quickly closed again, I could smell lavender, Clara's body wash then felt her press her body into me. I could feel my cock aching at this point, not helped by her pert breasts pressing into me.

"Make love to me, no talking, just make love to me." She said then kissed me passionately.

She rolled onto her back pulling me on top of her, opening her legs beneath me. I could barely see her face in the dark but she gasped as I gently pushed my cock inside her. She felt amazing, warm and tight and clearly very aroused as she was soaking wet. I took my time, savoring her pussy and by her moans she was enjoying my gentle thrusts. I was glad I'd already emptied my load into her boyfriends mouth as there was no way I'd have lasted more than a few seconds otherwise but when she quietly whispered that she was cumming I felt her pussy tighten then I couldn't hold back, I pushed deep into her as I came again, spraying what cum I had left in me deep inside her. When I was spent she held my face and kissed me softly then had me roll off her. She held me as we caught our breath then before I fell asleep she kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill baby," was all she said then left the room.

I slept pretty soundly that night and woke the next morning to the wonderful smell of coffee. The pot was full and a note next to it said to text her when I woke, signed Clara.

'I am up, thank you for the coffee' I texted.

'Hey, good, we're out shopping, be back soon. Oh, last night in your bed was between me n you ok?' She replied.

Puzzled, I drank my coffee then showered before starting on my laundry.

Things went pretty normal for the next day or so, it was almost like the Friday fun never happened but on Sunday, she came to visit me in bed again.

"He's out cold, I gave him one of my strong sleeping pills with his cocoa." She whispered.

Like before we didn't speak, just made love quietly then held each other as we caught our breath.

"I really enjoyed this," I said softly.

"I did too," she replied.

Clara kissed me on the cheek then left me again.

The next day I got home from work and Clara was laying on the couch reading. She sat up and smiled when she saw me.

"Alex had to go sign some papers for the insurance on our place, I didn't want to go, how was your day?" she said, smiling.

"Pretty rough, spent most of the day in meetings," I replied.

"We have enough time, want me to get on all fours on your bed and you can pound your frustration out in my pussy?"

"Nice, teasing me now huh," I said with a laugh.

"Who's teasing."

Clara stood up and pulled off her shirt, she wasn't wearing a bra and I was immediately getting hard. She pulled her sweatpants down and wasn't wearing panties either and stood smiling at me.

"That would sure make my day better."

She didn't want any foreplay, got right up onto my bed and waited on all fours as I stripped, the sight of her beautiful ass getting my cock fully hard. I got behind her and fed my cock inside her, she felt amazing, we groaned in unison when my cock was all the way inside her.

"Nice and hard little brother, don't worry about me, just cum deep in me," she gasped as I began to thrust.

I started out with slow, deep thrusts, savoring her tight warmth but she spurred me on and had me increase my pace. I knew I wouldn't last long, her moans of pleasure increased and when she climaxed it set me off, I pushed deep into her as I exploded, shuddering and almost blacked out that I came so hard. We collapsed together in a heap as we caught our breaths.

"Th.... that was fucking amazing little brother..." she gasped.

"I agree," I replied.

She rolled onto her back and I laid on my side gazing at her perfect breasts, she grinned then pulled my hand to them.

"These are the one good things I inherited from Mom, refuse to be a prude about them like she was though," she said as I fondled her.

"I couldn't describe them if I was paid, anytime I looked at her for more than a second she'd just yell. Got worse when she was drinking," I said.

"All in the past sweetie, I'm not her. I'm glad you're fucked up enough like me to enjoy this, lot of guys would have told me to fuck off."

"Well I explored all the things Mom said were dirty and wrong and actually enjoyed them."

"Were you mad when it was Alex fucking you and not my strap on?"

"Not at all, I've been with men and kinky women, there's not really much I'll say no to."

"He's been begging me to let him fuck you again."

"I guess I could be persuaded. Isn't something I want all the time though."

"How about, I'll wake you with a blowjob for a week if you'll agree to it."

"Okay."

"Well I should shower, he'll be home soon. Thank you for this, I'm enjoying getting to know the real you again."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you're opening up to me, you don't really remember but before Mom started drinking and getting abusive, we'd sit and chat for hours, it was our little safe space, you'd tell me everything."

"All I remember is you holding me."

"Well, I'm just saying I like this a lot."

Clara put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me. I showered and made myself dinner and was sitting watching tv with Clara when Alex got home.

"What took you so long, did you get all the forms taken care of?" Clara said to Alex when he finally got home.

"Yes, sorry, ran into a friend on my way home, we went for a beer, hadn't seen him in ages," he replied.

"And you didn't think to call me?"

"Sorry Mistress, I wasn't thinking."

"I'm not in the mood to punish you but do better, you know how I feel about keeping me in the dark. Go and prepare to please me."

"Yes Mistress," said Alex then he left the room.

"What does that involve?" I asked.

"What, pleasing me? Basically going to sit on his face until I've cum. If he's good I'll let him cum on my tits," replied Clara.

"He doesn't get to fuck you?"

"When he deserves it and tonight he doesn't."

Clara left the room, I decided I'd read for a while in bed but I got a soft knock on my door when I was barely into the 2nd page of my book.

"So um, that thing I asked you earlier, he's made it up to me and I was wondering if you're still willing?" said Clara.

"Sure, lounge?"

"Yes, I'll get the lube. Thank you, I'll start your payment tomorrow."

I got in position in the lounge, knelt on the couch so I'd be a bit more comfortable. I can't say I was super in the mood to be fucked again but once I was lubed up and he was inside me I started to enjoy it. He lasted for ages that time, I actually got a little hard by the time he groaned that he was close. A few more thrusts later and he announced he was cumming, he pushed deep into me and sprayed his seed into my ass. When he was done he slowly pulled out and sat next to me on the couch.

"You've made him hard Alex, I think you should finish him, suck his cock," said Clara.

"Yes Mistress," he said.

I sat down on the towel we had out and looked over at Clara as he sucked me, her nipples were hard and poking out of her shirt but she was watching him pleasure me. I came a few minutes later, it wasn't much since I'd already given Clara my seed earlier that evening but he swallowed it then knelt before Clara.

"Good, now go shower then come to bed," she said.

He got up and smiled at me as he left the room, Clara kissed me when she got up.

"I'll give your cock a rest tonight, I'll wake you at 7 with a nice slow blowjob," she said then kissed me on the cheek.

"Looking forward to it," I replied.

I slept really well that night, as promised, Clara woke me at 7am by slowly sucking my cock. Once I was hard though she mounted me and took me into her pussy.

"This isn't how a blowjob is meant to go," I said, smiling.

"Oh, so should I stop?" she replied.

"No, I'll gladly accept the upgrade."

"Well good, I've been horny since last night, he couldn't get hard again last night to fuck me so you'll just have to do."

"No complaints here, let me be on top though."

We rolled over together, actually managing to stay coupled but I looked down to watch her breasts bounce with each thrust. She quietly told me she was cumming, I felt her pussy tighten and her climax set me off, I pushed in deep then sprayed my seed into her. She pulled my face to hers to kiss me then when I was spent I rolled off her as we caught our breaths.

"Alex left for work already, think you could get it up again and have a quickie while we shower together?" said Clara, smiling at me.

Soaping up Clara's amazing breasts had me hard again in no time, she had me take her from behind as she held onto the rail, I held on to her waist and was in heaven. I let my mind wander and actually let out a laugh.

"Wh... what's so funny?" said Clara, sounding a little annoyed.

"S... sorry, this feels so good. Two weeks ago I would have been jerking off in this very same shower, imagining what it would be like to do this with you. I'm laughing at the surrealness I guess," I replied.

"Oh, okay then."

I couldn't help but be in a good mood that entire day, all I could think about was being back inside Clara. When I got home though, Clara and Alex were fighting.

"You fucking knew Clara, I told you at the very start, but you got off so much on watching you didn't care. I didn't want it to end like this, I hate fighting," said Alex.

"So why can't we keep things how they are? You can play as much as you want," replied Clara.

"Because I met a man who wants to take care of me, not as a sub but as a partner."

"I uh, I'll give you guys some space," I said, putting my bag down.

"It's fine Marcus, I was leaving. Thank you for, you know, it was fun," he said to me.

Alex left, he picked up the 2 suitcases that were sitting by the door and was gone. Clara sat staring into space, I sat beside her and put my arm around her.

"I am so not in the mood for sex, Marcus, we were fighting all day," she said coldly.

"Totally not where I was going, are you okay?"

"Sorry, I shouldn't be taking it out on you. He said he knows he is gay, doesn't want to lie to himself anymore. I thought I was hot enough to persuade him otherwise but whatever."

"So, totally not a reflection on you, sis. You are stunning, just thinking about you excites me but if you only prefer veggie burgers, steak just isn't going to taste right."

Clara laughed.

"That's like the worst analogy I've ever heard, little brother but I guess I see your point."

"Sorry, I'm pretty hungry."

"Well how about you take me out to dinner, I'll get dressed up real nice and tease some boys and then you can bring me home, feed me chocolate and maybe get me in the mood to fuck your brains out."

"Sounds great to me."

Clara didn't take too long to get ready but she looked stunning.

"Holy shit, you'll have all the guys drooling, you look amazing," I said, honestly.

"Well all the guys will be out of luck, I'm coming home with you tonight," she replied.

We had a really nice evening, she turned plenty of heads with what she was wearing but any time a guy looked like he was going to approach she'd snuggle into me or kiss my neck. By the time we got home I was horny as fuck but thankfully she was too. Clara pulled me into the kitchen after pulling off her dress and she got up onto my table as we kissed with passion. She wasn't wearing panties so she pulled at my belt and pushed my pants and boxers down and guided my already hard cock inside her. I fucked her hard, her ass was lifting off the table with each thrust but neither of us cared.

"Cum in me little brother, fill me with your hot seed again," she gasped.

For some reason her words set me off, I pushed deep into her and groaned as I erupted. She came too, gasping 'oh fuck yes' as I pulsed the last of my cum in her.

"So I guess that's why you're not so upset at your breakup," said Mom.

Clara and I froze then slowly looked to the doorway. Mom was standing wide eyed and staring at us. I pulled out of Clara and pulled my boxers up, Clara couldn't move.

"I'll be in the lounge," said Mom then walked away.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," said Clara, quietly.

"We just did," I replied with a grin.

"That was a 'get dressed and get in here' if you didn't notice. Grab me a towel please."

We cleaned up, Clara put on a robe and walked to the lounge together. Mom was sitting looking at her phone. We just sat down quietly.

12