My Sister the Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When your Dad left me for that little slut of a babysitter, my self esteem took a pretty big hit. I thought I wasn't sexy or desirable but I went out, got drunk and had sex with so many different guys and I loved it. I soon found that it wasn't me at all, your Dad gave up when he found someone who didn't know he has a little dick but she'll find out sooner or later. Where this is going, I found myself in a club where I was put in a cubicle thing and only my lower half was visible and available. We had a little camera to see who was fucking us but I mostly didn't care. One woman ate her husband's cum from me when he was done, that felt amazing. When one guy made me cum harder than any others though, I wanted to see who it was and it was your uncle Frank. His cock was beautiful and he knew how to work it, he fucked me twice that night. When I left the booth I went to find him, I was naked and he was shocked I was even there. Anyways, I told him it was me and he comes to see me at least twice a week for fun, his wife thinks he's just looking after his sister. What happened with Alex, did he catch you two or something?" said Mom.

"Umm, no, it's kind of a long story," said Clara.

"I'm here for the weekend, I just told you everything," replied Mom. Clara just looked at me.

"It's fine, you want me to?" I said. Clara nodded.

I told Mom everything, getting blown and fucked by Alex leading to being with Clara.

"Wow, here's me thinking you were such a straight and closed minded boy. He wasn't the first guy you've had?" asked Mom.

"No."

"Well color me surprised. You sure know how to pick them sweetie," she said to Clara.

"Are you upset with us?" said Clara. Mom just laughed.

"Honey, I told you about your Uncle to maybe let you see I'm not upset. I was just a little shocked is all. I'll let you two shower, may I have your bed Marcus, you two can have the queen?" she said.

"Um, sure." replied Clara.

"What's wrong?"

"We haven't really slept together but okay."

That night, Clara and I had sex until I couldn't get hard anymore, before we drifted off together she snuggled close.

"You know that club mom talked about, it's here. She didn't just come to check on us, she wants her fill of strange cock," said Clara.

"How do you know that?" I replied.

"I'd take Alex there and he'd man a glory hole. One night I watched him take 4 guys in a row, they fucked him so good he could barely walk but he loved it."

"I am not taking a fucking glory hole."

"No, but I know that Mom has 2 very distinct moles on her inner thigh," she said, grinning.

"If you're thinking what I'm thinking then you are such a naughty sister."

"I can't wait."

We spent most of the next day with Mom, she took us shopping and then said she was going to see a friend. Clara knew otherwise and we turned up at the club about an hour after she did. Clara was right too, she checked out the booths and found Mom in one.

My heart was racing. I'd never felt so wrong and so dirty before. Clara was wearing beautiful lingerie that was pretty much just ribbons surrounding her breasts but had one of the optional masquerade masks on. She had me wearing just a thong but also had me in a collar to keep other women away from me. I too wore one of the masks.

She had me stand off to the side then got between Mom's legs and started eating her, when she was nice and wet she moved away and had me take her place, stroked me to make sure I was nice and hard and held my cock as she guided it inside our own Mom's pussy. She felt amazing, I slowly thrusted until I was deep inside then began to slide in and out. I could hear her moan which spurred me on, I built up a pretty steady pace and could feel myself getting close. I was really enjoying it, Clara was watching, biting her lower lip as she watched. When I felt her cum I couldn't hold back any longer, I pushed in right to the hilt and erupted, spraying my cum deep inside her. I kept in place until I was done then slowly pulled out.

Clara took my place, she gave my cock a quick suck then began to lick the cum that was slowly leaking out of Mom. She licked her to another orgasm then stood up, wiping her chin. Before we walked away, we both looked at the little camera and smiled before taking our masks off.

Later in the evening, Clara and I were standing with a few other people watching a woman being suspended with ropes. We both felt someone grabbing our ass and turned round to see Mom. She was wearing a silk robe and had a mask on.

"So, my deception was a little paper thin huh," she said.

"Sorry, what do you mean?" replied Clara.

"Uh huh, miss innocence it is. Well, if I was to thank the young couple who visited me when I was in the booth I'd probably want to thank them for the rest of the weekend. It's a pity I'm being taken away after this."

"Well, that sounds fun but we'll be here."

Our lives go on, Clara and I are both still technically single but having the time of our lives together. Mom visits on occasion too, those are some stories. Clara decided to sell her share of her old apartment once the insurance company fixed it and moved in with me.

To the outside world we're just 2 siblings sharing bills. If you visit though, you really should knock!

12