My Sister the Rope Bunny

Story Info
Rope tying leads to more between sis and I...
5k words
4.62
66.2k
137
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Like most of my stories, you'll have to forgive my artistic license for names of knots or terminology. Not so much a bdsm/bondage story, more a thing to bring the 2 characters together. Future chapters possible depending on this one's reception. Sex between brother and sister only, all characters of legal age.*

*

It was a pretty average summer day.  I sat in my room reading, it was pouring rain so my usual fishing or riding my bicycle was off but I was okay relaxing.  Mom and dad were out shopping for new furniture and my older sister was in her room.  Usually she'd be harassing me or asking me to help with her chores but she was unusually quiet.  Right as I began to get curious about what she was doing I heard a thump come from her room then a minute or so later she yelled for me.

"C.. come in," she said.

It took a few seconds to register the scene before me, Clara had been playing with rope, a self tying guide video on loop on her laptop but something must have gone wrong.  She was laying on the floor on her back, a rope looped around her bedpost and was completely naked.  She'd tied her breasts to almost frame and enhance them and had somehow managed to tie her hands and ankles together behind her back.

"How the hell did you even manage that, Clara?" I said, transfixed on her breasts.

"It's supposed to be a quick release loop that I could untie with my teeth but I fucked it up.  Can you stop staring at my tits and help me?"  she snapped.

I was in no rush, I followed the rope and found the loop that was meant to be in front of her and gave it a tug.  It released her hands but instead of untying the rest she covered herself up with a towel.

"Thank you, you can go now," she said.

"Are you sure you don't need more help?" I replied.

"I'm fine now, thank you."

"If you'd tied the triple cross knot closer to your ribs you would have had no trouble with the hitch frame loop you know," I said, walking away.

"Um, how do you know the names of these?"

"My ex loved being tied up, she taught me how to suspend her and everything."

I left and went back to my book, 30 minutes or so later, Clara lightly knocked on my door then came in.

"Sorry I snapped at you, thank you for untying me," she said softly.  She'd dressed in her silk robe.

"It's okay, I couldn't help staring," I replied.

"Do you still remember how to tie ropes?"

"Of course I do. I still practice my knots every now and then, I enjoyed it."

"What kind of stuff did you learn?"

"Basic bondage stuff to corsets, suspension, anything really."

"My friend got me into it and I can't stop thinking about it.  I love the feeling when I'm tied up."

"Uh, which friend?"

"Just a friend you perv, she'd practice new stuff she learned on me and I loved it.  She moved back to Florida though so I was trying to learn complex self tying stuff."

"There's some stuff that's fine to do on your own, corsets and framing but being bound can be risky alone, what if it was Dad that was home and not me?"

"He wouldn't have stared at my tits, he'd have got a towel to cover me up then lecture me for three hours."

"Well, they are really nice."

"I won't stay mad since you helped me I guess."

"Uh huh.  Why are you here if not to be mad at me?"

"I uh, would you like to practice on me?"

"Practice what?"

"The rope silly, what we've been talking about for 10 minutes."

"I don't know, Clara, is a little weird, you're my sister."

"Didn't stop you staring at my tits. We can do a little tomorrow when Mom and Dad go to church."

"I'll think about it."

I couldn't focus on my book, I had the vision of Clara's breasts stuck in my head and any thoughts of 'you shouldn't look' were overshadowed by how much they turned me on.  I took a shower and jerked off, my usual barrage of imagery gone and just my mental picture of Clara's perfect pair getting me off. 

That night at dinner our parents went on and on about all the different stores they visited, Clara and I only started paying attention when they said they were going to do the same again after church that Sunday.  

After dinner we all sat watching a movie, Clara went to the bathroom and as she got back I got a picture message from her, she'd sent me a pic of her breasts.  The text said "To help you make up your mind about tying me up".  She didn't look at me when she sat back down, thankfully I was in the chair and nobody could see my phone when I opened her message.  I waited until our parents went to bed with their usual 'don't stay up late' before I said anything.

"Fine, just don't wake me up too early," I said.

"Sweet!  You can keep the picture, just don't show anyone," she replied.

I found myself watching her ass as she practically bounced away, thinking to myself 'this is nuts' the whole time.  I know I didn't sleep well that night either, it seemed like every couple of hours I'd pull up her picture and jerk off to it.  Eventually though I did sleep, I woke to a freshly showered Clara sitting on the edge of my bed with a grin on her face.

"I slept like crap, can I please shower and have coffee first?" I said.

"Sure, sorry, I didn't mean to be so eager, I'm just excited," she replied.

"Well, if you make the coffee I'll be ready quicker."

I took a nice cool shower then drank the coffee Clara brought me then followed her into her room.  She took her robe off and stood in front of me in a pretty skimpy bra and panty set, my jaw dropped and I knew I was in trouble.

"I figured you could have something nice to look at since you're taking the time to do this for me," she said softly.

"The picture was payment enough sis," I replied.

"That was encouragement."

"Fine."

I took my time with her, she wanted a tight corset then wanted to have her wrists bound to her thighs, she had a picture of what she wanted pulled up on her laptop.  She seemed to be in pain when I started with her wrists though.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Y.. yes, is just my bra wire is digging into my ribs, can you just take it off?" she replied.

"You're sure?"

"They're boobs, little brother, they're not going to bite you."

I took her bra off and let her breasts spill out, my cock, despite me jerking off 3 times the night before, started getting hard and the sweatpants shorts I was wearing did nothing to hide that.  Clara noticed but didn't say anything, just smiled.

I took my time, I felt like my cock was ready to explode, watching her breasts jiggle with every move I made didn't help, neither did the pose, her legs were slightly open and exposed the crotch of her panties.  To make my rising lust worse, she'd started breathing pretty heavily and had a damp spot on her panties.

"So how long do you want to stay that way?" I asked.

"I... Can you sit with me a while, let me rest my head on your lap instead of this pillow?" she replied, softly.

"Uh, sure."

I tried to get comfortable but there wasn't a way to easily adjust my cock, she noticed me wriggling a little and just smiled at me.

"You can fondle them if you like, you can adjust your cock first," she said.

"I uh.."

"I'm in such a good place right now, I would really enjoy it."         

My hands were shaking a little but I slowly reached out but I stopped.

"If I wasn't beautifully bound I'd place your hand on them myself, I want you to touch me," she said, looking up at me.

"I just feel like I'm taking advantage," I replied.

"Not when I'm telling you to do it."

I took a breath then placed my hand over her breast and began to fondle her, rubbing her nipple and almost kneading each one.  Clara let out a soft moan.

"That feels so good, don't stop," she said.           

My cock was throbbing, Clara was gyrating her hips a little as I fondled her and her breathing was getting faster, I thought I'd hurt her when she started to cum.

"A...are you okay?" I said, concerned.

"C...cumming," 

She tensed up then relaxed, gasping for air.  I'd stopped fondling her.

"Shit, they're still going," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever heard of love eggs?"

"What?"

"Love eggs, a woman inserts them inside her and movement makes them vibrate.  I can't stop moving and they're going to make me keep cumming.  I'm already getting so sensitive."

"Should I untie you?"

"It'll take too long, can you take them out for me?"

"What?"

"There's a silicon cord, you'll just have to move my panties to the side and slowly take them out."

"Tying you up, playing with your breasts is one thing but now you want me to take something out of your pussy?  This is going too far Clara, you're my sister, we're not meant to do these things."

"Oh and jerking off to my picture, are you meant to do that?"

"Tha.... I..."

"I'm teasing, I'm glad you like them, will you please do this for me."      

"Fine."                                         

My heart was pounding in my chest.  I'd fingered girlfriends before, my ex had taught me to eat pussy really well (according to her) but I wasn't supposed to touch this one, it was Clara's.  Her panties were pretty soaked, I pushed them to the side as she watched me but the silicon cord she was talking about was embedded in her labia.  Her pussy was very pretty, I paused and looked at her.

"Wh.. what is it," she stammered, clearly getting close again.

"It's almost in you too," I replied.

"Just do what you have to and get it out."

I put my finger through her soaked and swollen labia and found the end loop then slowly pulled the love eggs from her.  Her gasps of pleasure as I did really didn't help my nerves but my cock ignored that and was throbbing.

"See, it didn't bite you," she said softly.

"I need to go take care of something," I said, meaning I had to cum.

"You can't leave me, untie my wrists."

I sighed and began to undo my knots, after a few minutes of trying not to stare at her pussy and breasts she had use of her arms again.

"If you get this top part off I can undo the rest," she said.

When I got close though she grabbed my shorts and pulled them down past my erection and before I could react she had taken my cock into her mouth and was licking and sucking me.  It felt fucking amazing.

"C.. Clara, what are you doing?" I gasped.

"Thanking you, now shut the fuck up and enjoy it," she said, pausing long enough.

She looked up at me as her mouth worked my cock, I didn't last long, I stared at her breasts when I groaned then erupted into her mouth.  She kept sucking until I was tender then showed me her mouthful of cum before swallowing and licking her lips.     

"W... we shouldn't have done that," I stammered.

"Now you can concentrate when you take the rest of the rope off," she replied, smiling.

She was right of course, I finally got all the rope off her and laid it in a neat pile, she got up and put a baggy t-shirt on then grabbed me for a hug.

"Thank you, you have no idea how much that grounds me.  Laying with my head on your lap while I was tied up put me in another world, it's hard to explain but it's like I was floating," she said.

"You're welcome," I replied, I could barely look at her.

"Hey, look at me and listen.  I love you little brother, you'll soon realize I don't care what people think about this kinda stuff.  I love sex, I love the dirty taboo stuff that turns me on so much.  If you're really not comfortable with it then we'll stop and I'll just find another way."

"What if we get caught?"

"We won't, just enjoy it okay?"

"I need time to get my head round it I guess."

"Will you tie me up again soon?"

"Sure.  Find pics of what you want."

"Thank you," she said with conviction then kissed me on the lips.

"Eww, can still taste me on you."

"So not sorry," she said grinning, finally letting me go.

I went over everything in my head that night as I laid in bed, trying to think of reasons against carrying on with Clara, knowing full well she intended to seduce me.  I couldn't think of a reason to stop.  It was a few days before we got to play again though, parents told us they were going shopping again.

"You still haven't found a new couch?  How many stores is that?" asked Clara.

"You know how fussy your mother is, I'm pretty much just the driver at this point," replied Dad.

I had barely finished my coffee after our parents left, Clara was sitting just grinning at me.

"Yes, Clara, I'll tie you up,"  I said, before she could ask.

"Sorry, I've just missed it is all," she replied.

"It's been what, 3 days since last time?" I said, laughing.

"Well it's addictive!"

"Have you picked any out?"

"Yes, here."

She showed me a few pictures of the same setup, almost shoulder to feet cocoon with criss cross all the way down her body, her breasts fully exposed though of course.

"I want the same as before, tie me up then lay with my head on your lap as you play with my tits," she said, still smiling.

"I think I can manage that," I replied, my cock already starting to get hard.

"And of course I'll suck your cock when you untie me, it's a fair exchange."

It took a good hour and a half to get Clara tied up, watching her breasts jiggle as I moved her with the rope had me throbbing by the time she had her head on my lap.  She was practically purring as I played with her breasts.  When I untied her she had beautiful rope marks all over her body too.  She looked at herself in her mirror.

"I fucking love these, take a picture for me," she said, handing me her phone. 

I took a couple of full body pictures.

"Now for your reward, lose the shorts and lay back on my bed," she said softly.

I was already achingly hard by the time she touched me, she pinched the base of my cock and looked up at me.

"I want to take my time with this, try not to cum too fast okay?" she said.  I just nodded my head.

She licked and sucked me like she had all the time in the world, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations from her mouth.  She stopped and looked up at me again then got up and fed one of her nipples into my mouth.  I sucked on it eagerly and enjoyed hearing her moan as I circled it with my tongue.  Her breast was a distraction though, she straddled me, pulled her panties to the side then impaled herself on my cock.  I'd have been satisfied with only ever getting head from her, that was taboo enough for me but now that I was deep inside her I didn't want to be anywhere else.

"Oh fuck that feels good," I gasped.

"Y... you're telling me," she said as she began to ride me.

"I can't believe my own sister is fucking me."

"I can't believe I waited this long, your cock feels amazing," she said, already breathing pretty hard.

She steadied herself with her hands on my shoulders and thrust herself hard and deep, I knew I wouldn't last but she was already cumming by the time I got close.

"Cum in me little brother, I'm on the pill," she gasped.

I felt her pussy tighten as she began to cum, I couldn't hold back any longer and pushed up, groaning in pleasure as I erupted inside her, spraying my seed deep into her pussy.  She ground her hips on my cock until I was spent then slowly climbed off me and collapsed beside me on the bed as we both caught our breaths.

"Sorry, I just wanted you inside me, you're not mad at me right?" she said, gently fondling my balls.

"No, not mad. When can we do it again?" I replied.

"Well Mom and Dad are going to be home soon and I need to clean up.  Maybe I'll sneak into your room tonight or maybe I'll make you wait until next time you tie me up."

"Now there's an incentive."

"See, being nice has its rewards."

I showered in my bathroom then laid on my bed.  I was hoping for a visit from Clara but our parents came home and they didn't seem to be in a good mood.  We had dinner then went to our room without much conversation.  I slept really well that night, I got hard again as I thought about sex with Clara but I resisted the urge to jerk off.  It was a few days before we got the chance to play again.

"Can we try this one?" said Clara, she was showing me a picture of a woman suspended by rope.

"Hmm, okay.  We could use the hook Dad has set up in the basement for his punching bag, you weigh about half of that thing," I replied.

"Oohh, that would be perfect.  I want to do this one naked, once I'm tied up you get to eat me, feed me your cock for me to suck hard, then fuck me."

"You don't think eating your pussy will have me as hard as steel?"

"Well maybe I wanted to suck you before you tie me up so you last longer."

Clara pushed me back onto her bed then knelt beside the bed between my legs.  She fished my cock from my shorts and began to suck me, looking up at me.  I tried to hold out but she was amazing and before long I was gasping in pleasure as I sprayed my cum down her throat.   

"Now you'll be able to concentrate when I'm naked.  I want you naked too," she said, wiping her mouth.

Suspensions were always my favorite when I was learning them.  My ex would have me tie her face down and leave her there for a couple of hours then would have me fuck her before letting her down.  Clara wanted to be on her back though, pretty much making herself into a human sex swing that I was to use.  It took me quite a while but I got her in position and made sure she was comfortable.

"Oh this feels amazing," she said as I fondled her breast.

"I'm glad I still remember this one, you're basically like a human hammock," I said with a smile.

"Well does the rope master want to eat my pussy or just stare at it?"

"I can't admire my work?"

"Oh shit, can you take the pictures before we have fun?"

"Sure, want some action shots too or just you tied up?"

"The action shots would be just for you."

"Okay."

I took a few pictures of the rig with some nice close ups of her breasts and pussy then after fondling her breasts some more I sat on the stool with my face level with her open legs and began to eat her pussy.  She was already soaking wet, I slipped a finger inside her as my tongue explored and found her g-spot, rubbed it until she started to moan in pleasure.

"F... fuck me little brother," she gasped.

I was already hard, I eased my cock inside her then began slow, deep thrusts inside her.  I took a few pictures of my cock inside her and a couple of her face as I fucked her, I loved the look of bliss on her face every time I got deep inside.  When she'd cum a couple of times I pulled out then finished on her breasts, my white cum looking amazing on her flushed red breasts and the black rope.  I took a few pictures of that then kissed her.

"Dick, now I need to wash the rope again," she said with a grin as she caught her breath.

"It's soaked in sweat anyway," I replied.

"Let me down and cuddle with me?"

"Of course, I remember your aftercare."

Clara smiled and gazed at me as I gently let her down, I untied all the ropes then had her pose for pictures to capture the temporary marks it left on her skin.  She helped me set the punching bag back up then we went to the master bathroom and got in a nice warm bath together where she snuggled into my chest.  We stayed there in silence until the water started to cool then got out, gently drying each other before snuggling again on her bed.

"I'm really enjoying this Marcus, thank you," she said softly.

"The snuggles you mean?" I replied.

"No, everything, the way you're treating me, making love to me and indulging my rope fetish.  I was so worried you'd call me a freak and tell me to fuck off."

"I'm just enjoying you being nice to me for a change, the sex is pretty wonderful too."

"I can be a bit of a bitch but this has had me so mellow, is like nothing can upset me these days."

"Do you know what you want next?"

"I have a few I'm trying to decide between but I'm done for the day, I'll need to clean these ropes before they get home, they came with a special bag to wash in the machine."

12