All Comments on 'My Sister the Rope Bunny'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely got one vote for future stories from me. Would love to see where this goes.

ejade69ejade69over 2 years ago

It was good till parents got involved , ruined it for me ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it alot. It seems to be astand alome story but if youve got ideas on how to progress the story then please do so.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Thanks. Very enjoyable and well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex, when it happened, was too perfunctory. No dialog about how his playing with her breasts felt to her. Or to him. No asking him to do it harder. Or softer. Or to play with her nipples. Or how to tease them. Or to do it differently.

And the blowjob? No preliminaries. No admiring his cock. No touching his cock. No playing with it. No asking him if that's how he liked it.

No asking him about jerking off to the picture of her breasts. What did he like about them? What did he imagine while he was jerking? What was he imagining when it became too much and his cum exploded?

Four stars.

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 2 years ago

I'd love to see how they progressed, really enjoyed the story and I think it has promise of a fun future!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many bondage stories seem to feature cruelty and pain. This is the other side of the coin it shows true love that though some may find it kinky is love none the less. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You've written quite a few stories I like. This is one of the best shorter stories IMO. You tell a good tale.

Robinius1Robinius1over 2 years ago

Pretty good, wish it was a little longer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved this story ,and to the one complaining in a different story about being thrown out. This is exactly the opposite, parents allow it.

Variation is good. Not into rope and BDSM stuff, but you made me like rope stuff. Good writing, 5 stars again...

OriginsunknownOriginsunknown9 months agoAuthor

Thank you anon. I try to keep things different, I often have to go back and read prior stories or I'll get deep into one then realize "oh yea, I loved this idea, it was one I used before" and have to scrap. Appreciate the feedback and kind words!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...