My Sister the Slave Girl: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she lay in a daze, melted into a puddle on Eric's bed. He gave her mound a kiss, then kissed the inside of each of her thighs, and drew back. He stood up from the bed, towering over Clara, who remained lying on her back, her legs still spread open. She panted, her chest heaving, and I saw that her nipples were stiffened and erect. Her eyes fluttered shut, and her breathing was deep and slow as she struggled to regain herself, the lingering traces of the orgasm still making her shiver unconsciously.

But now my eyes were drawn to Eric, because he was doing the thing I had feared and anticipated the most. Unfastening his belt, he opened his jeans and let them fall with his briefs to his ankles, stepping out and kicking them aside. He stood over Clara, looking down at her, but helplessly and unwillingly I stared at the organ he had revealed. His penis was very large, nearly twice the length of my own and double the girth. He was circumsized, and the base was slightly thicker than the end. He kept the hair around his scrotum trimmed, emphasizing the thick base and overall size of his member. I blushed in shame at the thought of how it compared to my own, which was still hard in my pants. There was no way any woman could ever respect me when men like Eric existed, when penises like his were available. And now I knew fully what he was going to do, how far he was going to take my sister. All the way, here and now tonight, right before my eyes.

Clara had realized this too. Her eyes had opened again and she had recovered enough of her thoughts to turn her head and gaze up at Eric, now naked. Her eyes flickered down to his loins, staring wide-eyed at his penis. She blushed and withdrew a little on the bed, closing her legs. Looking back up at Eric's face, she bit her lip and gave him a questioning expression. He smiled and said quietly, "You're ready for me, Clara."

She hesitated, and still biting her lip let out a tiny mew. I could tell she was intimidated, and I felt the urge to go to her, hug her and hold her to me, to tell her it would be alright, that Eric would be easy with her for her first time. But I didn't need to worry, he was already climbing back onto the bed, his knees by her legs as she lay stretched before him. Leaning forward, he lay a hand on her shoulder and stroked her cheek, pushing a lock of loose blonde hair from her face.

"You'll be alright, baby," he murmured, "I'll be gentle with you."

Clara stared up at him, the look of fear and confusion returned to her face. She whispered something, and fidgeted anxiously. Again, her eyes flickered over to me, and I knew she didn't want me to be here watching. I dreaded then that Eric would relent and kick me out, force me to go hide in my room and masturbate to the sounds through the wall.

"It's okay, Clara," Eric murmured, "You don't need worry about him at all."

Before she could reply he had lowered himself over her and straddled her legs, resting with his elbows on either side of her shoulders. Clara was a small girl as it was, but underneath Eric she seemed tiny, a little fairy beneath a huge beast. I saw the tip of his penis brush against her thighs, and her legs twitched awkwardly at the contact. He brought his face down to hers and kissed her again, deeply and sweetly, as if there was nothing in the world he cared for more than her. Did he kiss every woman he had like this, or was my sister a special case?

It was clear he wanted her to feel at least somewhat comfortable, even given the surreal circumstances. He brought his arms close to her sides, enveloping her in his muscles as he rubbed his chest to her breasts. As if she welcomed the more familiar feeling of a simple kiss, Clara responded with equal enthusiasm, opening her mouth and pushing her tongue eagerly against Eric's. Her arms were over her head, her hands on a pillow. Her hair was spilled around her head, shining in the lamp light as she kissed the man who had captured her mind and body.

After a little while, Eric broke the kiss, but kept his face to hers as he whispered something in her ear. She whimpered, but obediently started parting her legs. Eric lifted his knees and replaced them inside hers, positioning his hips between her thighs. She spread her legs and drew them up, the inside of her thighs hugging his hips. I saw his penis spring up, the shaft resting on her mound, the head hardly an inch from her slit. He moved his hips slowly, rubbing his shaft against her wet slit, making her sigh nervously in anticipation. He smiled and kissed her forehead, and said in a deep voice, "You're so beautiful, Clara."

She whimpered, her eyes locked to his, unable to look away. Her cheeks were rosy pink and her eyes shone pale blue in the light. Eric was right, she was beautiful.

"Look at me, Clara," Eric said. He kissed her tenderly and murmured, "You belong to me."

She barely had a moment to breathe as he raised his hips, letting his shaft drag over her pussy until the bulging head of his penis found her slit. He held himself there for a moment, gazing into Clara's eyes, and sank down very slightly, letting the head press between her labial lips. Clara gasped, obviously unused to the sensation of something so large pressuring her there. Eric hushed her reassuringly, and held himself like that for nearly a minute, whispering affectionately into my sister's ear. Very slowly he pushed in further, the head slipping into her, vanishing into Clara as the shaft pushed forward, opening her wider and deeper. She squealed in protest, wiggling suddenly as Eric stopped, his penis barely an inch inside her.

Clara panted, her sighs turned to gasps as she struggled under Eric's weight, her legs attempting to close, but managing only to hold him tighter. Eric smiled and kissed her, murmuring that she was doing wonderfully, that in a moment she would feel good, that she would be a woman. I saw the look of fear in her eyes turn to terror as she felt the fullness of his penis entering her, pushing her open and forcing her tightness to expand to accept him. I saw her entire body trembling as she lay helpless under him, caught in a vice as he held himself just at the threshold of her maidenhead.

Almost effortlessly, Eric pushed in another inch. He seemed to know exactly what to do and how far to go, and he stopped just as Clara's whimpering became a scream. She gave a single piercing cry of pain as Eric broke her, shattering her hymen in one fluid motion. Clara's voice, usually so quiet and subdued, filled the room and rang in my ears. I heard the pain in her cry as her last line of defense was destroyed, irreparably damaged by an invading force. She wriggled and squirmed under Eric, trying to push him away, but he lay resolutely on top of her, pushing by fractions of an inch further inside her. Clara was crying, tears flowing from her eyes and down her cheeks onto the bed, her lips parted as she gasped for breath. Moment by moment, Eric penetrated her, never too much too fast, letting Clara catch her breath to moan and whine in distress. He kissed her forehead and gave her reassuring coos, but it no longer had the calming effect of earlier. There was no doubt that Clara was in intense discomfort.

When his shaft was halfway inside her, Eric stopped progressing any deeper, but settled down over Clara, kissing her cheeks and eyelids as she wept. He lingered like that, until after a few minutes my sister's tears subsided, and her breath returned to gentle sighs, though she still hiccuped every few moments. Eric smiled and said quietly, "That was it, Clara, you did it. You're a woman now."

The words echoed in my head after he spoke. You're a woman now. He had really done it, I thought, he had taken my sweet, innocent little sister and seduced her, corrupted her, and deflowered her. She had submitted to him with little resistance, giving herself up to him as if she had always been ready, just waiting for a properly dominant man to come along and claim her.

Eric pulled his hips back, withdrawing his penis until only the head remained inside my sister. She moaned and gazed up at him, and he smiled as he pressed back into her, again giving her half his shaft before he stopped, lingered for a moment, and pulled back again. This time he didn't wait before pushing in and out again, beginning a slow but steady rhythm as he thrust into Clara. He was almost exasperatingly slow, nothing like the men I had seen in porn videos going hard and fast right from the start. This seemed to be all he thought Clara capable of handling for now, and he was content with the gentle, measured pace of their lovemaking. Clara seemed to prefer it as well, already her weeping had stopped and she was giving Eric little moans and sighs each time he pressed into her. He leaned his face down to kiss her lips, his fingers stroking her cheeks and hair.

From where I sat, I could see the outline of Eric over my sister, with Clara's tiny body nearly hidden beneath him. I plainly saw her right leg, her slim thigh held tight against Eric's waist, and the calf and foot of her other leg rising above his hips. Her toes were curled, and her legs moved rhythmically with every thrust, bobbing up and down with the motion of his pelvis. Clara's hips were visible under him, and I could just barely catch sight of his long penis each time he pulled back, the head still nestled in her before he plunged slowly back inside her. Her skin rippled, tensing and relaxing with every intrusion.

I sat and stared as Eric had sex with my sister before my eyes. It was unlike the sex I was accustomed to watching, more real, and in a strange way more intense, though it lacked the speed and energy of manufactured sex. There was a charge in the air that filled the room, and made me more aroused than any video I had ever watched. Minute after minute Eric continued to enter Clara with the same gentle motion, until at last he seemed to decide she was prepared for a little more. His thrusts increased in pace, though they were still relatively slow, and his shaft pressed deeper inside her. Clara's moans became higher, more frequent, and I knew she was experiencing pleasure now with the pain. To think that my younger sister had lost her virginity before me, and in a situation like this...

"That's good, that's right, baby," Eric said, his voice husky as his hips rose and sank over Clara. "You're a good girl, you're taking it so well. You love it, Clara, you love me."

All she could manage in response were high whimpers, her soft facial features glowing as she gazed up at him. I watched them kiss, and with each passing minute Eric pressed his penis a little deeper into her, stretching her labia a little more with every thrust as he approached the base of his shaft. Still he held back, never quite giving all of it to her, not yet. He seemed to want to draw the moment out as long as possible, savoring the experience of the nubile girl, still half a virgin as her deep depths were still untouched. I didn't doubt he would reach them before the night was out.

I watched them for a while, lost in a trance as I stared numbly forward, dazed senseless by the humiliate and shame and thrill of what I was seeing. After a time Eric turned his head to look at me, and he said in a breathy, gruff voice, "She's so tight, Nathan...Clara is so tight, you don't know...she's so good. Aren't you, baby?"

He turned back to her, kissing her lips and murmuring, "It feels so good inside you, how you hold me in you like that, you're so wet for me, baby, you're so wet..."

It was plain that he was telling the truth. I could hear every slick as he entered her, in and out, back and forth like a piston, hard machinery oiled with Clara's disgraceful lust. She moaned and whimpered, trying to speak but incapable of making any words through her sighs. Eric didn't have the same problem, and continued to speak, "I made you cum with my fingers, and I made you cum with my mouth. I'll make you cum again, baby." He planted another kiss on her lips, muffling her squeaks as she accepted him deeper inside her, having no choice except to spread herself wider, opening her legs as he thrust more vigorously into her pussy. He was still being relatively gentle, but now there was a real energy to his thrusts, surging with each penetration of her tight slit. She yelped, sucking in a breath and squealing pitifully, and for a moment the brotherly instinct to protect my baby sister from harm swelled in my heart, but then it died, quickly subdued by the arousal and thrill of seeing her beautiful elegant body being violated.

He pushed deeper now with every thrust, fraction of an inch by fraction of an inch, until the expansive base of his shaft was near her lips. Clara was squealing and squirming under him, and I could hardly tell if she was still deriving pleasure from the sex. It didn't matter, her pleasure didn't matter, only Eric's was important as he rose like a wave, his hips cresting over her, before crashing in slow motion as he sank down, pushing into her again. At last he brought his hips to her thighs, pressing the full length of his member inside my little sister, forcing her vagina to expand around him and her slit to stretch open. She screamed again, the pain in her voice evident, but it was mixed with a primal wail, an animalistic sound of delight. She had been made for this, I saw it, she was for Eric and he owned her, and now she was fulfilling her intended purpose.

He still held back, lingering on each thrust, a few seconds in and out, not overstimulating her but bringing her near the edge at a steady pace. He clearly knew exactly what her limit was and was taking her as close to it as she could handle, and from the sound of her moans it was more than enough. Hardly a minute had elapsed with Eric's penis thrusting full-length into Clara before she lifted her feet up straight in the air, feet shaking and toes curled, the tender muscles of her thigh quivering as her entire body shook, coursing and pulsing under her conqueror. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she cried out in pure ecstasy, utterly overwhelmed by a third orgasm more powerful than the previous two. As before, Eric didn't stop but increased the intensity, not giving her an instant to catch her breath, ensuring that the peak of her climax plateaued, sending her soaring into the heavens like a kite with a broken string.

Now Eric was breathing hard, his eyes wild and his brown hair hanging over his forehead as he panted, grunting deeply as he thrust into Clara. She was gone, far away from the earth in a dreamy daze of bliss, and Eric was following, pushing her up higher and higher. At last he groaned, and his thrusts became erratic, his torso convulsing before he collapsed low over Clara, folding his arms around to hold her still, only his hips rapidly humping as he used her tight slit to bring his own climax. I knew the moment he orgasmed because he stopped suddenly at the peak of a high shriek from Clara. He roared in satisfaction and his hips shook, his thighs spasming in quick succession. She whined in shock, and I knew that now she must be feeling the result of Eric's passion deep inside her.

It seemed to last an eternity. The two lovers lying in each other's arms, Eric's massive bulk atop Clara's slim fragile form. They both shook, panting and gasping, their skin shiny from sweat, and their breath hot on their faces. Eric recovered first, and adjusted himself on her, rearranging his hips for her comfort, and kissed her face.

"You did it, Clara," he whispered. She said nothing, but lay with her eyes shut and her lips parted, breathing shallowly. Every few moments she spasmed again. They lay like that for a long time, I couldn't know how long because I could no longer conceive of time. Eric kept kissing her, but by now Clara was so overcome with everything that had happened that she no longer returned the act, but only lay limp and weak beneath him. He licked her face, his big tongue leaving wide wet tracks of saliva over her cheeks and eyes, lapping up her tears.

At last Eric pushed himself up and sat upright over Clara, their hips still together. He held her legs and carefully extracted himself from inside her, and I was surprised to see that he was still nearly fully erect. Clara groaned at the feeling of being emptied, and between her legs I saw her little slit clear under her mound, the smooth folds of her labia swelled as a shiny white substance dripped thickly from her lips. Once free, he sat beside her on the bed, rubbing her chest and stomach and legs, running his fingers up the inside of her thighs to her mound, catching the excess semen on his fingertips and bringing it up to her face. Leaning over her, Eric whispered something in Clara's ear, and dutifully she opened her mouth, not even seeming to be aware of what was happening. He slid his cum-covered finger over her lips and into her mouth, feeding his semen to my sister and making sure she sucked his fingers clean. He was smirking as he fed her, enjoying the totality of his corruption of my once-pure, so recently virgin sister.

"Good girl, good Clara," he whispered. "Sit up for me, okay baby?"

He guided her upright, his arms around her as he cradled her naked body against his chest, stroking her hair and cheeks as he murmured to her.

"You did amazing, Clara! You were so good, I'm so proud of you!"

All she could do was whimper and stare blankly at his arm, her chest heaving as she still panted to regain her breath. It looked like she'd just run a marathon.

"Nathan's proud of you too," Eric continued, "He's glad you did so well, aren't you Nathan?"

He looked up at me, a knowing smirk on his face, and I nodded stiffly, not daring to speak. Clara had looked at me too, her eyes flickering over in the one sign she still had any mind left. She didn't react, and after a second she looked down again. That seemed to satisfy him, so he turned his attention back to my sister.

"You came pretty hard there at the end, didn't you? Take your time to recover, baby, then we'll play some more."

Play some more...so my sister wasn't through for the night. Eric wasn't done with Clara yet. True to his word though, he held her to his side for four or five minutes, until her breathing because more steady and she started to stir beside him. Stroking her cheeks like she was a pet, he said quietly, "I'm going to ask you to do something for me, baby."

Shifting himself, Eric guided Clara's head willing or unwilling down over his lap. She wriggled a little, but gave no other signs of protest as Eric brought her face low over his semi-erect penis. The head was coated in his own cum, and trickles of it stuck to the shaft, already starting to dry. With one hand around her shoulder on her chin and the other holding his member, he said in a calm but commanding tone, "Open your mouth sweetheart."

She didn't obey, but sat leaned over his lap staring down at the organ, her breath increasing again and her eyes widening slightly. She hesitated, and then tried to sit upright, away from Eric's penis. He held her still, not letting her evade him, and for the first time in what seemed an hour I saw the old look of my timid, awkward little sister in her eyes.

"What's wrong, Clara?" asked Eric, pretending not to understand her reluctance.

Speaking for the first time in hours, Clara mumbled, "I don't...I can't..."

"Hush, hush," said Eric, "Of course you can. I'll help you, I'll show you. Open your mouth."

Clara flushed and trembled, and in her reluctance to taste his penis, she tried to pull her head away from it. Without missing a beat, Eric caught her neck in his hand and gripped her tightly by the throat, forcing her down low as her mouth gasped open. He guided the head of his penis into her lips, rubbing the tip against her tongue before plunging it all the way into her mouth. Clara gagged and choked, her face reddening, and although Eric loosened his grip on her neck, he now placed his other hand on top of her head and began to push her face up and down, using her mouth like a toy. Clara whined and squeaked in distress, and his hand left her neck to allow his head to slide to the back of her throat. My sister sputtered uncontrollably, her own saliva dripping down his shaft, moistening his cum from before as she was made to suck it clean. His shaft shined in the light with her drool.