My Sister the Slave Girl: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Facing me, Eric stared into my face as he fucked my sister's mouth. I couldn't look back at him, but dropped my eyes to the floor in shame. He didn't appreciate that, and ordered me to look at Clara. I raised my eyes again, and saw her hunched over his lap, her arms tucked against her belly and her fingers desperately clutching each other. Her legs were draped out over the bed, slim and slender and delicate. Her breasts quivered as her upper body was forcably bobbed up and down, her neck red where Eric had gripped her, and her cheeks red from the humiliating treatment. Her eyes were again fearful, but had no tears this time.

"There you go," Eric cooed, "It's not so bad, you'll be a natural in no time." He eased up on her, lifting one hand away to pull her hair from her face, no longer driving her downwards but guiding her efforts as she obediently bobbed her head, lips wrapped around his thick shaft. As before, he didn't make her take the entire length yet, but let her fill her mouth and pressure the back of her throat before she pulled back, lifting her face until only the head remained in her lips. He let her explore his penis for several minutes, until he was again rock-hard, before he stroked her hair and said, "That's good, baby, you can stop now."

Clara hesitated and lingered for a moment, before slowly sliding up off his shaft and letting it hang stiffly against his abdomen. She looked up at him, a questioning look in her eyes. I knew she was hoping for affirmation that she had done well. So did Eric.

"That was really good for your first head," he said, "We'll work on it but I can tell you have talent for it."

Talent for sucking cock, I thought. Yesterday Clara wanted nothing more than to hear she had talent for painting and sketching, now she blushed and fluttered her eyes bashfully at the suggestion she had talent for giving blowjobs. She didn't seem to mind, any praise was praise and she had already crossed the line of no return with Eric.

Still stroking her hair, Eric said quietly, "Are you ready to make love again, baby?"

Clara gazed at him, her cheek pressed to his chest as she sat nestled in his arms, and whimpered softly, obediently. Eric smiled, taking the non-answer as a yes, and patted her cheek affectionately, saying, "Good Clara."

He brought her up completely onto the bed, and guided her around until her back was to him. She looked back in some confusion, but he smiled as he gently pressured her onto her stomach, arranging her legs out straight behind her. Clara propped her upper body on her elbows, looking around at Eric with a confused, curious expression. He poised on his knees behind her, his penis once again fully erect, and then lowered himself down on top of her. She whimpered again, and bit her lip as Eric's body came to rest on her back. Again she seemed almost to disappear under him, so huge was he in comparison to her small frame. Wrapping his arms around her chest, he held her face in his hand and kissed her cheek, lifting his hips up...and slowly sinking them back down onto her.

Clara moaned at once, and I knew he was inside her again, and though I couldn't see it, I knew instinctively he had pushed in all the way to the base. Clara's face flushed as she winced, and she gave a high whine as if trying to hold back a cry. Eric, his face low over hers, gave her a kiss and told her gently, "It's alright Clara, don't hold back. Let me hear how much you love it."

He began to undulate his lower body, thrusting himself into her tight folds. She squealed, and obedient to his words whether intentionally or not, began to gasp and moan deliciously. She gave melodious cries that filled the room and made me long to touch her, to be inside her even for a moment, and my own erection throbbed agonizingly as Clara melted under Eric. Her eyes were wide as she turned to look back at him, and her lips remained parted as he kissed her, arching his neck over her shoulder. He mounted her vigorously, with passion and eagerness to fill her and use her. He owned her, it was his right to do it.

Their sex was more energetic than before, though actually Clara was an impassive object as she lay prone beneath Eric. She had yet to be trained in sex herself, and was for now just getting used to taking all of Eric and learning to love it. She shuddered and gasped as he penetrated her over and over, his shaft making slick sounds as he entered her wet pussy. He gripped her throat again, cutting off her moans, but eliciting muffled gurgles and gags from her lips. Her eyes fell half-shut, and she returned to the blissful daze she'd found before, utterly overwhelmed by Eric's strong and passionate expertise.

They fucked like that for a good while, no other sounds anywhere in the world but Eric's deep breathing and Clara's adorable gasps and moans. He held her tight in his arms, and I knew she was holding him tight as well, in a different way. Each time his hips came down there was a soft slap of skin on skin, and I caught brief glimpses of Eric's penis when he lifted up. It was a thick, throbbing rope that bound them together, uniting them in desire from his body into hers.

After a time Eric slowed, and Clara's moans became heavy sighs as she wiggled desperately under him. His arms holding her tight, Eric rolled onto his side, turning Clara onto her side as well with her bare chest and stomach facing me. He held her wrapped in his arms and thrust into her, her legs curling up together as he pushed on her from behind. Reaching down, he slipped his hand between her legs and pulled the higher one up, folding it back over her waist, his fingers gripping her thigh just at the crook of her bent knee with her foot in the air above her.

Now I could see the entire length of his shaft sliding into my sister, the lamp light illuminating her wide-open slit in exquisite detail. There was soft golden down on her mound, and her labial lips were smooth and pink, glistening with her own wet fluids that had spilled out of her. The penis was engorged and flushed red with blood, veiny and almost appearing to pulsate as it penetrated Clara deep, plunging to the base and filling her to the brim. She was panting and gasping, her whole body squirming, but not in any attempt to escape. With every thrust, she was arching her back, pushing her bottom back into Eric's hips, increasing the force with which he was fucking her senseless. I didn't even know if she realized she was doing it or if it was a subconscious act.

Clara's head rested weakly on Eric's upper arm like a pillow, his hand loosely stroking her nipples. Craning his neck over hers, he kissed my sister's face before looking up at me. He was a little out of breath, but had more than enough stamina to speak calmly as his lower body pulsed rhythmically into his new toy.

"Hello Nathan, how do you like it? You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

I said nothing, trying not to look back into the mocking eyes of my roommate, the man who had ruined my life.

"It's alright," he said, "I know this must be weird for you, seeing Clara like this. You weren't expecting it at all."

Still I said nothing, gripping the chair and holding my lips shut.

"She's so tight, Nathan, your little sister is so tight. When I deflowered her, I wasn't even sure she'd be able to take me."

Clara whined and sighed in pleasure as Eric pinched one of her nipples, and he continued talking over my silence.

"I see the way you look at her, Nathan...not the way a brother should look at his little sister, but then I can't really blame you, she really is something special."

He picked up the pace, his hips pounding on Clara's bottom as his thick penis slid effortlessly into her pussy, gleaming with her fluid that was evidence of her pleasure. Her moans increased, rising higher, making Eric have to raise his voice.

"I wanted you to see me take her, Nate," he called, "I wanted you to see everything, to know she's mine. You've been a good boy, you can stroke yourself now while you watch."

My cheeks went bright red at the suggestion, and at once my fingers were fumbling to unfasten my belt, my hand slipped into my underwear, and I grabbed at the throbbing organ between my legs. I felt how small it was compared to Eric's, compared to any decent size, but at that moment it didn't matter.

Eric smirked and pulled Clara's leg up higher, granting me an even better view of her pussy as thrust into her. But it was her sensual, elegant, slender body that I stared at as I started to stroke myself, trying to pace myself to not finish too quickly. It was nearly impossible, I had been so close for so long now that I had to stop every few moments to avoid ejaculating right then. Clara's neck was arched and her throat was exposed, with a red handprint on her pale skin. Her face was expressive, transmitting delight and pleasure and embarrassment all at once. She knew I was staring at her, but more important than anything I could do was what Eric was doing with her now, and I knew as long as he was inside her she had no will of her own.

Clara's face was the cutest you could imagine. Oval and soft with smooth, rounded features. She had high cheekbones, though not sharp, and a button nose over plump pink lips. She had always been adorable and charming, and now with her eyes glazed and her lips parted and dried saliva and tears coating her cheeks, she looked even more beautiful than ever. I longed more than anything to mount her, to force my inadequate penis into her tight little pussy and fuck her until I came, until I squirted ropes of hot sperm into my own little sister...

I climaxed hard, unable to do anything but continue feverishly stroking my shaft, faster and faster as my orgasm nearly blinded me. It was unlike any I had experienced before, and I squinted to keep sight of Clara's body and face, not wanting to lose sight of the thing that had brought me here. I saw her rippling and wriggling as the huge penis thrust deep inside her, and I heard her animalistic moans as she approached her own orgasm.

I sat shuddering in my chair, feeling energy drain from my limbs as the implications of what I had done hit me. I was numb to the guilt, though undoubtedly that wouldn't last long. All that was important now was that I had been given the intense pleasure of treating my little sister's violation as a pornographic spectacle, allowing myself to indulge in carnal delight as her body was used and corrupted, made impure before my eyes by the man who had seduced her. I was finished for the night, my penis wilting in my hand as I felt wet semen flowing over my fingers and sticking to the inside of my underwear.

Eric and Clara were not finished yet, however. Even while I sat and listened to my sister's cries rising, Eric shifted away from her, pulling loose from the embrace of her loins and drawing himself up over her. She lay huddled on her side, still feebly whining as if unaware he had stopped fucking her, until he gently placed his hands on her chest and thigh and turned her over onto her back once again, as she had been for her initiation. This time though, Eric took her legs over his arms and lifted them up, until her little feet rose above his chest, where he draped her ankles on his shoulders and leaned in over her. Clara nearly folded in half, the length of her slim legs in proportion to her body accentuated as her toes came down nearly to her head.

She stared up at him, lips parted as she sighed in anticipation, her chest shaking as she panted for breath with which to moan. He pulled his hips back and then pressed forward, effortlessly sliding the entirety of his shaft inside her. Clara arched her back and gasped as he leaned down onto her, beginning to thrust deep into her warm pussy. He wasn't trying to exert himself to any extreme, but he wasn't trying to hold back either, pumping his organ in and out of her as she lay beneath him, her legs against his chest and her feet in the air. Her toes shook and bounced with every thrust, and Eric grabbed Clara's hair in a fist, gripping and tugging to make her wail.

Here was my sweet and innocent little sister, the timid and reserved girl I had known since her birth, taking Eric's giant penis as if that was what she had been born for. He embraced her, caressed her, stroked her breasts and nipples as he kissed her with open mouth and tongue. She was holding his arms, her thin fingers gripping his muscles as if to hold him close, desperate for his love and the sensations he made her feel. I knew that after this point she would never deny or resist him, she would comply and submit as she had tonight every time he so much as looked at her.

Even my exhausted penis was swelling again, painfully hard at the sight of Clara's lithe little body taking such passionate sex. She was louder now than perhaps I had ever heard her be before, her usually demure voice piercingly high as she moaned with every rapid breath, a sharp cry for every deep penetration. She was delirious, oblivious to anything except her own delight as her senses failed her, room in her head for only one thought and one sensation.

"Unhhh! Unhhh! Anhhh!" went little Clara as she bounced on the bed, her back arched so far that her chest met her knees and her head was upside down. Eric wrapped his arms around her, holding her bent over backwards as he pumped his hips downwards.

"Aaauuunhhh!" came her most desperate moan as once again she was taken to the brink of orgasm and hurled full force over the edge. Her moan drew out long and clear, her voice shaking as her breath failed, until she was silent, her mouth open wide in a breathless cry of ecstasy. A tremor coursed through her like an earthquake, shaking her violently as she came again and again, waves of orgasms slamming her brain. Her orgasm was stuck on loop, unable to subside as her conqueror continued to plunder her treasures, seeking his own final conquest.

Eric came with a bellow like a bull, grimacing and pulsing as he held himself in Clara. He groaned and panted and throbbed as he emptied himself again inside her, filling my sister with his lustful seed. As he relaxed, his pace slowed to a crawl and he gently rocked his hips over Clara's thighs. She lay still, breathing deeply with her eyes shut, her legs twitching and quivering. Eric kissed her face and said her name, whispering it gently as she whimpered. Her eyelids fluttered open and she looked at him, her face dreamy as she murmured something neither of us could understand.

"Shhh, shhh," Eric told her, "I've got you."

My sister sighed and squeaked softly, and he kissed her cheeks, whispering under his breath, "You feel really good inside, Clara."

I stayed sitting, wondering if either of them remembered I was there. Eric smirked, sensing my uncertainty, and turned to look at me. He said in a low but clear tone, "You can go to bed now, kid. I know you enjoyed that, and it's all thanks to you that I got to have Clara like that. You're a shit brother but a great roommate."

I swallowed and looked away, trying not to meet his eyes. I pulled my hand from my pants and stood up, feeling drying cum trickle down my leg. I made for the door, not looking at the bed, but Eric had other ideas.

"Hey, wait," he ordered, and I stopped to turn around.

"Look at her."

I did as commanded. Eric lifted himself up off her body, holding her legs up to expose her vagina to my view. She whined a little, but otherwise made no attempt to resist being displayed for her own brother. Perhaps she was too exhausted and overstimulated to care. Her vulva was swollen and flushed pink, her labia expanded from the recent intrusion by such a large foreign object. Her clitoris, hardly visible under its hood, beckoned mystically. Thick ropes of white semen dripped from inside her, and I knew there was much more contained in her. Eric stroked the back of Clara's thigh as he brought his fingers to her crotch and tapped her clit, making her quiver and whimper. She was lovely, the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on. She was perfect. I was in love.

I was in love with my own sister. Now the wholesome love of a brother for a sister, or even the platonic love of two close friends, but madly and desperately in love with her in a sexual and sensual sense. I wanted to be with her, to make her laugh, to hold her when she cried, to be the man she relied on, and the body she took inside her. But I wasn't, this other man was, and as long as she was here with us she would continue to belong to him.

As I gazed at her, my lust must have been obvious. I drank in her appearance, relishing the sight of her nakedness in the dim light, the soft contours of her smooth skin accentuated by the shadows. Eric, as if knowing exactly what held my gaze, ran his hand over her body, smearing his semen on her skin as if to remind us both who her master was. Clara bit her lip and stared at the ceiling, her face bright pink in the dim light as Eric raised his eyes to smirk at me.

"Go to bed, little boy. There'll be much more to see tomorrow."

To be continued.