All Comments on 'My Sister the Slut'

by Crazydaze

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty Good

Not bad, a bit rushed, but I'm getting tired of all the "massive slut, with a golden heart" type stories.

JenniferrJenniferrover 3 years ago

I just love happy endings. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Try harderl

The titles misleading, this is more like a coming of age love story. The a slutfest, it felt rushed for three pages.

lantern04lantern04over 3 years ago
Good story.

I would enjoy seeing one or two more chapters to this.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Beautiful ending

Nice ending.

DarkriterDarkriterover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this and would love to see an extension of the story. I'm new to publishing on this site, but I've been a long time reader. This is truly one of my new favorites.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Fabulous story, well done author, you developed their characters brilliantly.

Please add more chapters, I want to read more about these two.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MSTS

Rushing id doing it on the second date...or the first!

Moms are too wise to hide this stuff. She didn't need a manual to figure this out.

If I were Chuck, and going along with all this -- the past -- I think I'd have made a game of Carrie counting the guys out loud as they approached. Then Chuck says, "Hey, you're number 23! I heard you weren't that great," or another lovely insult. That golfer? Hell, he never found the first hole!

This tale was forth a four.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fantastic tale. I would love to read more of these two as their relationship develops. So lovely to know they are going to be a "married" couple after the move. I suppose the next best thing will grandchildren for mom. Making babies is what couples should do.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Liked the romance but not really buying he got over her slutiness so casually....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Good with few mistakes.

There were a few mistakes in grammar & spelling. On page 2 I some times did not know ho was talking.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 3 years ago

A nice light, easy to digest story for the romantics. But once a slut, always a slut, you can't turn a whore into a housewife. Looking forward to the L.W sequel where she's gang banging the neighbors while he's working an 80 hour week and the kids are locked in their bedrooms.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Well, you are consistent! Consistently good! Great simple love story! I liked it. And for those looking for grand children, reread her discussion of the rape, pregnancy and botched abortion. She can’t have children. Will she return to being a slut or unfaithful? Not in this fantasy. Maybe in yours if you ever publish it!

Cheers

SAGE

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

This was good...but she made them wait wayyyyy too long. They are already in love, why torture themselves? Hell, they didn't even cuddle in bed before sleeping, nevermind not having sex but why stop intimacy and cuddling at the very least. xD Other than that, loved the emotions in this story.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Always Good

Thank you for a great read and good love story. I wonder why she waited so long to tell him how she felt. I loved the ending and also the way their mother already knew how they felt about each other. To the anon who mentioned her rape and pregnancy, what story were you reading?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story. Reading the comments, I think one reader has this story and “Sarah” mixed up. It’s too bad the sister did everything instead of just telling him sooner.

Keep writing and I’ll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Moving seems like a good idea.

First, vaginal secretions aren't enough and dry out quickly. If you're going to do anal, even cooking oil is good in a pinch, and probably better than KY gel. If she's done this a lot, she should keep some on hand, and once knows it's on the table, the can both keep some on hand.

Second, if she's a gusher or a squirter, put some towels down! She should know this by now, and that way no one has to sleep in the wet spot. Saves the sheets and the mattress, too. Keep a stack nearby, too; it's easily part of the sex, putting down some towels so that clean up after is just tossing off the wet towels before snuggling and sleep.

Solid 4.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
POV of Carrie

Admittedly Carrie seemed like a pretty easy slut kind of girl,basically fucking guy after guy and even girls too,all to mask her love for Chuck,instead of bravely confronting her brother and wasting 10+ years running from it.

And judging by her STD Test that girl was admitting she was with hundreds if not thousands of sex partners,so accurately Carrie really was a slut.But finally she declared to change her whole persona and tell Chuck how she felt.And for that I commend her for her bravery.

Although the story was happy,sad,and sometimes dramatic it was missing a certain aspect namely a family or kids to finish the story in style,but overall awesome story.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, as their story progressed and their love for each other came to light the story really became an intense love story. With their mother accepting and encouraging their love and then becoming a couple it almost sealed the sucess of their relationship. The move to a new city and them intending of taking up the role of married couple by wearing rings and settling down to a happily ever after made the story complete. Whereas a 2 chapter or an epilogue would be wonderful it would be as they say "frosting on the cake". 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Reading this for the second time. I still liked it a lot, but I found that there were quite a few things that really didn't make sense per se. It's just like the law of physics that says for every action there's a specific reaction. When the que ball strikes a colored ball, the angle of attack will send it in a predictable direction.

Not so with everything that you wrote into your story. It was fun reading, but I really had to stretch my imagination a few times to buy what you were selling. If I had to pick a favorite part though, the mother's attitude was it. I love their mom 👩 ❤.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story

SoundofSunSoundofSunover 1 year ago

Pacing was a bit fast and that alphabet thing is BS. Otherwise pretty sweet.

Doombot80Doombot80over 1 year ago

The pacing at the start was way too fast, and too unnatural. That's aside for the idea that that any guy would just be like, "oh so you want to give up being a slut now and settle with me after fucking hundreds of other guys? Sure, I'm in!"

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

Excellent...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

rbloch66rbloch6612 months ago

That was and intensely beautiful love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazydaze@Crazydaze
I've been reading these for years. I finally decided to write some of my own, so I have a profile now!