My Sister the Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glowed and smiled. "I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. That's all I want."

We cuddled and finally fell asleep, her in the middle of the massive wet spot. When I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, she rolled up to sitting. "Can we go to your bed Chuck? This bed is cold and wet." I picked her up and carried her to my room. I laid her down gently on my bed and she was asleep instantly. I watched her sleep for a long while, then climbed in and slept myself.

In the morning, I was awakened by the smell of breakfast again. She made pancakes, bacon, and hash browns. I slunk up behind her as she was cooking in my t-shirt and slid my arms around her, cupping her breasts.

"Not right now, cowboy! I'm cooking!"

I sat at the table and watched her cook. It looked almost choreographed, like a dance. No wasted movements other than her swaying hips. She was quietly humming a tune that I just couldn't quite place, but yet I seemed to know. When she was finished, she handed me a plate and saw the look on my face. "What?" she asked, smiling.

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"I dunno.... Like you just want to watch me cook. Also like you want to eat me up."

"Well... I did want to know what song you were humming. I also enjoyed watching you cook. And I do want to eat you up!"

"You're worse than a newlywed! I don't know the name of the song... I just remember Mom humming it when she cooked. I have found myself doing it often as I grew up. I always wanted to ask her, but I always forget."

"Not to bring up something bad, but Mom... what are we going to tell them?"

"Tell them the truth. We are living together. What more do they need to know?"

"I find it very difficult to lie to Mom. I'm just saying that eventually they will ask why neither of us is dating, married, whatever. Mom isn't stupid, but Dad will just ignore it. Mom will come at this like a rabid dog until she gets answers."

"If it comes down to it, we'll tell her. Let the chips fall where they may. I'm not giving this up for them."

I ate my breakfast and watched her eat. I noticed everything now, how her breasts wobbled as she ate, how she licked her fingers, how her bed-head red hair was just so sexy, how she just sat there smiling at me...until I realized she was watching me stare at her.

"What are you looking at, Chuck?"

"You."

"Duh. Specifically, what do you see?"

"I see the most beautiful woman in the world sitting at my table, eating breakfast. I see her licking her fingers... I see someone happy. I'm watching small details, committing everything to memory. I want to remember everything about you."

She blushed furiously and looked down. "Stop it Chuck. I'm not that special."

"You are to me."

After breakfast, we had a bit of shopping to do so we took showers and dressed. We were almost out of the door when my phone rang. Mom. This would take a few minutes.

"Hey Mom! How are you doing?"

"I'm ok son. How are you and Carrie doing?"

"We're getting along fine. She's been cleaning my place and everything! I really love having her here."

"Charles... that isn't what I'm asking. I watched you both grow up. I know you both better than anyone. How are you two doing...as...a couple?"

"What? I... I don't understand. What are you saying?" I was lying to my Mother.

"You know exactly what I mean, don't try to bs me boy! She's loved you since she was a little girl...and you loved her too. Not in the normal brother/sister way either. It's ok...I always knew. Dad won't get it, but that's ok, I'm not telling him. I need to know if you both finally got your shit together enough to figure it out."

"Umm... this is awkward Mom. But yes, we figured it out. Is that enough for you?"

"About damned time! I wish you both the best. Tell Carrie I said Hi, and I'll call her later. She won't try to bs me, will she?"

"No, Mom. Love you. Talk to you later."

I love you both, and I am happy for you both. Bye!"

I put my phone away and saw Carrie looking at me quizzically. "It was Mom. Uh... she knows."

"She knows what?"

"About us. She said she's been waiting for this. Said she knew for years we would end up together."

"Are you shitting me? Seriously?" Carrie started laughing hysterically.

"Yes, I'm serious. She's calling you later, be ready. Don't lie, or she'll kick my ass too."

"Well... that solves one problem. Let's get out of here."

We went and did the shopping, came home and put everything away. Carrie walked back to my bedroom, and after a second her voice came down the hall. "Are you coming, or do I have to do this myself?"

I practically ran to the room where she was already naked on the bed. She pulled me close and unzipped my shorts, quickly removing my dick from my pants and inhaling it. I was hard in seconds, and with her skills was ready to come just seconds later. I pulled myself from her mouth and removed my clothes as quickly as I could. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and slid myself inside her, watching as her breast undulated with my movements. She began panting and I started rubbing her clit as I tried to push my entire body inside her. She came very quickly, squealing and squeaking again. I pulled out, hard as a rock. She rolled over and put her ass up.

"Put it in my ass, Chuck. I like that. PUT IT IN!"

So I did. Slowly, carefully, I slid it in. She took it fairly easily, and I was well lubed with her juices. I began to pound away as she began moaning, clawing at the sheets. I reached under and began to rub her clit again, trying to time it with my movements. Suddenly, she clenched on my cock and it was too much for me as I let loose in her bowels. She was squeaking again, and Niagara Falls opened up again, so she was coming too. We fell to the bed exhausted.

"Damn Chuck.... You know exactly how to push my buttons. You know me, somehow. What, when, where.... It's like you read my mind."

"I get it... same here. I don't understand, but it sure works. I think we may need a lot more practice, though!"

"You're going to get plenty of that, trust me!"

"You're going to get plenty of practice washing the sheets too. You made a mess!"

"Hey, I had help with that. You do your share of the laundry, I'll do mine!" she laughed.

After we had rested a bit, we stripped the bed and took the sheets to the washer. Hers were in the dryer, so we had a place to sleep tonight. She put on some shorts and a t-shirt and her phone rang. "Mom." She told me and went to her room.

I sat out in the living room watching mindless crap on TV until she was done. She came in, still blushing from the call. "Mom has gotten pretty blunt about this. She wanted to know if the sex was good! I refused to tell her, but I think she knows. This was the weirdest conversation we ever had!"

"I understand. I'm just happy we don't have to hide it from her."

Carrie sat down next to me, picked up the remote and turned off the TV. "There is one thing that might cause us problems."

"What's that, Carrie? Everything seems pretty good to me."

"What's going to happen when we run in to another one of the guys who... knows me. It isn't strange for them to be rude and crude. How are you going to deal with that?"

"You'll just have to help me hide the body."

"Seriously! If we stay here, there is a lot of people who know me as a pretty wild woman."

"Are you saying you want to move?"

"While that would be ideal, I don't see that happening soon. I just don't want you to be a walking jealous turd all the time. I can see how that could ruin us."

"Have you ever wanted to live in California?"

"Beaches, sun, shopping, what's not to like?"

"There is an opening in our LA office, a promotion. My boss has been pressuring me to apply, but I wanted to stay here where you are."

"Do it. Do it Monday. I promise, I'll go with you wherever you want. I think it would be good for both of us. We could wear rings and pretend, no one there would question it. Our last names are the same!"

"Consider it done, Carrie. I have no guarantees of getting the position, but I will try!"

Two months later, as we were finishing the packing, Carrie looked up at me. "In three months my life has completely changed... Thank you."

"Thank you, Carrie. My life has gotten much better too. We leave at 6am, be ready!"

"I'll be ready, but you'll be tired..." she said, reaching for my dick through my shorts.