All Comments on 'My Sister the Tease'

by Venus_Lover

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
decent story

it was a decent story..not great. It didn't quite work in one sense..it was told from the brothers point of view..and yet he described all of these feelings & thoughts from her in a way that it would be difficult for him to learn...a point of view change would've worked better..so we can learn what she feels in her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Story

Liked this story. Ok, some more editing could help but the story is hot. Great stuff. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
unrealistic

i couldn't even finish once i read how much of a tease she was i stopped reading it was so stupid no guy would live with that with out a lock on his bedroom door and would stay in his room as much as possible with the door locked keep it realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
asshole

hey dont lisen to that last guy if u want me to ill kick his ass 4 ya still ur fan kyle

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dumb

this needs to be in the nonerotic area it was a total turn off venus lover needs a shrink and the cops are looking for the asshole commenter below so they can arrest him for felony threatening. i wish the writers here would THINK before writing there is enough teasing and violence in the real world we don't need it here. readers come here to get away from shit like this not to read about it do us all a favor and delete the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Improper classification

You referred to Attention Defacite Disorder as a "disease". ADD is not a disease it is a disorder, as it says in the name, which is a syndrome. It's not even close to a disease. Before you try to smart up your stories be sure to get your facts straight before you use something as an example. Just makes you sound rather stupid/ignorant when you misclasify something in the pursuit to sound more intellectual. That's all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Blew it

The scene where he loses it destroys the story for me. Everything that happens after that is so utterly stilted and just wrong it's not even funny. Please, sort out what you want to write before you post it. If you want to write an incest piece, then do so. If you're going to write a nonconsent story, then do so. If you want to incorporate a tease, that's fine in either of the above genres. But combining the two genres? Doesn't work, any more than strawberry jam on fried liver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stopped reading when he hit her

Hitting girls is neither manly or sexy, just wrong, have you never figured that out? No fucking stars, EVER, you degenerate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
he was drunk

he was drunk wat do you expect

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Best friend's sister Teasing Me

I think She Does This Because truthfully she wants my dick and to have my babies but she's scared to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

Kimberly wouldn't give me any peace (of ass or of mind),

""

Too funny!!

""

She would lean back with her arms behind her head as she puffed her perfect breasts out, with her erect nipples poking through a tight t-shirt, showing them off to me. Her breasts were the epitome of desire for me, they were the sum and substance of everything I could ever want, other than the rest of her of course. But this drove me crazy. She was so very hot.

""

Ironically, being my sister she should at least understand me somewhat, I'd probably say something like... "Sis, you know I love you, right? ...Im just a guy and sister or not, yer killing me here! Could you put some more clothes on, please??" Lol.

""

She shrieked loudly at me, "You pervert, stop staring. I hope you are satisfied now, seeing me naked. This is what you wanted, isn't it. And the proof of it is your boner."

""

Well sis, no doubt that you're beautiful, being naked just makes you look better. Hell, who wouldn't get hard as a rock looking at you? ...but you have to remember, you're the one who threw your towel on the floor as soon as you saw me, and you'll notice you still haven't picked it up, you're such a perv little sister! A perv, but a hottie perv! ;)

""

My lust for her body was now totally out of control and I could literally not think of anything else. I was consumed with her, overwhelmed with the burning fire of lust for my precious little sister. I was totally in love with her and also in lust for her.

""

Well either you have to totally go for it, or start avoiding her completely, either way you address the problem! If you go for it, either she'll be happy or she'll bitch-slap your ass! If you avoid her, she'll either not care, in which case its easier on you not having her flaunt it in your face all the time, or she'll be upset and try and spend more time with you.

Personally if she just kept teasing me but pushing away I think Id have a meeting with the parents to have them address her walking around half naked as soon as they arent around, lol.

""

But there was really only one piece of ass I was interested in and I was trapped in a house with her most of the time, with little prospect for fulfilling that ambition. In reality, I was cruelly tortured by her incredible beauty. To make matters worse I was totally in love with Kimberly also.

""

...think you've said you were in love with her a few times now, lol. ...as for trapped, hell, I'd be spending as much time away from the house as I could if I were depressed over it. Hang out at the mall or the park or something. Go play chess with the old folk at the civic center, heh.

""

I had worked myself nearly into hysterics with all my yelling, and in addition to the pent up frustration, it just all came out. Being totally intoxicated, I had lost it big time and didn't really understand what I was doing or how rough I was with her. Of course at that point I wasn't really aware of what I was saying either.

""

Well thats confusing, just last paragraph you did know how rough you were being and supposedly slapping her less hard. Its kinda hard for me to relate though, Ive been hammered drunk my fair share of times, hell a dozen other peoples shares too, lol. ...and depressed and angry, but I still wouldn't hit anyone. Now I would probably turn her over my knees and spank her ass, but even then not hard enough to bruise. Just not in my personality, drunk or not.

""

I was too adjusted, always calm, so perfectly cool, while she was so unsure of herself. I still find this hard to believe because she is an absolute knock out beauty.

""

Funny how most people perceive themselves totally different than other people, lol.

""

As I went off in my drunken tirade and babbled all sorts of secrets, she felt more and more what a horrible bitch she had been and how badly she had treated me. Finally I passed out on the couch and was out for the night.

""

You're pretty long winded sober, lol!

""

I was horrified to think that I might have really hurt my sister or worse, done something to her I would regret for the rest of my life.

""

Yeah, blacking out really sucks, eh? Lol. Check your wallet, count your cash, make sure you have your car keys and see where you parked, heh. Don't miss any of that college age shit! Lol.

""

Come here and lie down with me please. I want to hold you close."

""

Lol, he's too hung over right now ;)

""

I was actually the first one who ever told her that she was beautiful, even though she acted as if she had so much experience with men and had all sorts of boyfriends.

""

...all sorts of boyfriends and none told her she was beautiful??

""

If she stopped to think about her nakedness she might freak out, so I just held her lovingly.

""

...and then dad walked in the room. Hehe

""

Our parents didn't let her take sex ed and never told her anything, so what she knew was only about twenty percent truth and the rest was just girl talk.

""

...talk about fucked up and totally irresponsible!! Sad part is there are loser parents out there like that! My dad and stepmom never taught us anything, though dad did the 'do you have any questions, son?' Spiel, lol. My mom (divorced since I was a tot) actually bought a book designed for parents and preteens and sat down with me and we went through the book together. Mom was always the cool one :). That was my first 'sex education' on how babies were made, what body part went where to do it and why things got hard to make it work! Slightly embarrassing but she was so relaxed about the whole thing! I cant even remember sex ed in school, though Im sure we had it in junior high. Ironically it was probably less effective than moms class ;)

""

At last I was in heaven as I contemplated my extremely good fortune.

""

Got condoms? ...cause you know she isnt on BC, lol!

""

I pushed it firmly into her tight opening. Her pussy was so tight that my cock ached for days after this intense fuck of my little sister. But the pain was bittersweet, it was ecstacy.

""

...well it wasn't that tight if you were reaming her with three fingers, rofl! ...and where is this magical pussy that is soooo tight your dick aches for days?! Ive squeezed my dick pretty hard jacking off sometimes and never had it ache, lol! Yeah, yeah, I know. Story. Plot. Fiction. I'd be totally bored if I couldn't poke at it though ;)

""

As I pressed more into her depths and reached her cherry I drew back, kissed her passionately and thrust my cock all the way deep into her in one smooth stroke, popping her cherry and stuffing her pussy full to the bottom with my thick meat.

""

...but THAT explains it! Another story written by a virgin! I roll my eyes every time I see a story on here where the author has NO CLUE where the hymen is located! Sigh. At least look it up if you want to write about it! Lol. The hymen is outside at the entrance to the vagina. No dick getting in there till you get past it. No three fingers stretching anything till you get past it.

""

until finally we both came together in a wonderful display of intense erotic excitement and collapsed together, still coupled tightly.

"Oh, brother, that was wonderful. You can have me any time you want and that won't be enough.

""

They always cum together in the stories, dont they? Lol. Well he can have you any time, right after you two get an apartment. ...cause Im sure that if the parents didnt want her to have any type of sex education, they sure as hell wont understand her getting knocked up by her brother, lol.

""

Still, she wasn't satisfied and wanted more, so I started licking her sloppy pussy, sucking my semen from her with gusto.

""

...ewww! Just eww! Thats why I always go down on my girl all she wants before we have sex, I really dont like the taste of semen and pussy juice mixed together! ...thats bad enough, but sucking it up? Ill pass!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NOT OK to hit a woman

I realize this is fiction, but unless a woman wants it rough, and says so, I donโ€™t care how drunk you are. Itโ€™s NOT OK to hit a woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A bit of a rambling mess.

There also seems to be a bit of POV confusion. The author really needs an editor.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

It is just a fantasy incest story and some readers just so wound up about the storyline, my thoughts are if you don't like the way the storyline goes, then it write your own story the way you want it to evolve. It was a good read that was well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous