All Comments on 'My Sister, the Vampire'

by de_Vere

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Wow! Great story, masterfully presented.

I vaguely remember a couple of spelling errors, but it was so good that I don't remember what they were.

Thanks for sharing your tale.

T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Damn that was incredible. Best story I've read on here since BANDIT. Great development. Oddly different due to the Vampire scene. The build up th the sex scenes was intense. How did they explain the bite marks tho? From the descriptions they had to leave a scar. Not sure if a sequel would be possible but would be interesting. Well done.

4 stars

DragonRider55

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 3 years ago

A very good story. Enjoyed it immensely.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 3 years ago

Solid story. Great sex. I'm a big fan of your work.

onedegreeawayonedegreeawayabout 3 years ago

Awesome! But I have to ask, Baby Doe's Matchless Mine?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL

vampires, true story??? YEAH RIGHT

ShibnicityShibnicityabout 3 years ago
Exceptional

This was phenomenal. The plotline was present yet not so overpowering it turned into a novel that contains erotic descriptions. The smut itself had great imagery yet not too much as to turn the descriptions corny. The vampire plotline was cute yet not metaphysical, which was extremely original. The taboo was "realistically" portrayed too.

The whole book cover idea reminds me very strongly of Kim Harrison's Dead Witch Walking. The cover idea is strikingly similar.. Down to the red hair and pose.

Utteroy fantastic. Thank you for sharing your brilliant mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story!

The bad: There are some spelling errors here and there.

The good: While I wouldn’t enjoy being bitten so hard it draws blood, if I’d had a hot sister, and events led to that point, I’d definitely want that experience all night, all weekend, and probably forever after.

Definitely it’s a sensuous story of a delicious act, and the fact she is his sister isn’t an overwhelming part of their passion, it’s their desire to enjoy and experience each other. That’s what makes good lovers and wonderful love making.

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Hot

So HOT a sex scene, I thought my Tablet would smoke. Five Stars!

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Three pages wasted.

TomNJaxTomNJaxabout 3 years ago

A wonderful tale, whether true or not beautiful in the telling. Thanks for sharing your gift of storytelling!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Vampire Story

Loved the plot so much I can overlook the minor edits needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot and erotic!!!

UmmAightUmmAightabout 3 years ago

OK

Wow

That was fucking awesome. I stopped reading erotica for a few months and I recently got back to it and reading this story reminded me why I love reading erotica so much and that I should continue reading.

This is one of the most perfect short stories I've ever read. The characters are well written and they feel like real siblings, the plotline is very original and I'm saying this after reading at least 250 incest erotica, the entire story is so perfectly paced its unbelievable, the build up was really good and the payoff was so worth it.

Everything flowed so smoothly. Usually in these short stories, most authors focus on getting to the sexy parts and ignore having a good build or real characters but you did an excellent job sir. The build is what makes the story good and you delivered on that part.

I was a bit skeptical about the characters not talking during sex because acknowledging that they're committing incest is what makes it really hot but you still managed to make the scene extremely hot without the characters talking. I don't know how the fuck did you manage to do that and I don't care either because I got to read such an awesome story.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot.

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99almost 2 years ago

WOW, that was way hot and could almost pic been you in the story. and the end was erotica

RanchGuyRanchGuyover 1 year ago

Wonderful, an excellent incest story. I second what UmmAight said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userde_Vere@de_Vere
He/him. I am a published author who writes sexy stuff. For the last year, I have posted some of my short stories here. For more naughty stories, sexy photos and ways to make it through the day, follow my on twitter: @deVere18997427 That photo is not me. But, I took it.