All Comments on 'My Sister Wants a Baby'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Parts of this were great. The scenes went a little too fast and clinical. That was fine for the "get it over" sex, but when they just enjoyed each other it would have been nice to have more description of emotions and sensations. Finally, we never get any concept of why he's even with Amy, as she seems like a total bitch to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of your best stories. Thank you

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Well written story, not overlong. Five stars from me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Good story. I liked that he questioned the idea of it before agreeing to be the sperm donor, some of these stories jump right to it. But I think it takes more than promise of a blowjob from your girlfriend to convince you to impregnate your sister.

4-stars.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 1 year ago

Hopefully his niece or nephew will want a sibling! Great story. Cheers. Frankie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another one bites the dust

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, I expected more details of the BJ, sister could have teased him before saying she was pregnant.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

There’s so many things that are not described in this story. Is the brother and Amy married ?? Are Amy and Jess best friends before ??? An it has a vibe that Amy is cheating on him,, based on how you wrote the blowjob part,, she didn’t like it and never did it ,,, yet she did it amazingly well for him. It also read that Amy is a bitch in a way fighting with him for the different reasons ,, it also felt rushed for the sexual references

3⭐️ for me

jbpeters74jbpeters74over 1 year ago

Seems like there could have been a part 2 or maybe these nights out Amy was getting a little on the side. I almost expected her to come back with her panties full of another man’s juice. Or use the excuse that sense he gets to have sex with his sister, she could also have sex with someone as to make it even. She seemed to be a person like that.

Good story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story. Thank you

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

Loved the story. Keep on writing

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Well written but the affection was a long time coming. Also, the reluctant brother genre is really tiresome...

JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

A very good story. Pleasure to read. Deserves more than 5.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

So, so. Not really impressed.

3/5

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
later

the new baby needs a sibling

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

Copy and paste

The comment from 01Timbrr77 below here ss he sums up my feelings perfectly. I've seen much much better from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a fan of how weak the man in, constantly letting himself be pushed around in an unreasonable situation. It was a huge turn off.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Cheating, to an extent, with the wife's tacit permission

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story very much, and now I'm going to go read a few more of your works. Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In a few years maybe she will want to have a second child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not one of the greatest, and I sort of feel I've read a similar story on this site, years ago. But I've but got to give it 5, as it was enjoyable and it's better than a 4. One small inconsistency. Early on we were told that Jess had been trying to get pregnant with Cody for 4 years. Later we we told that Jess was only 20 and that was why her breasts were still firm. Technically not impossible if the married when she was just 16, but seriously unlikely.

Things that might have made it better still. More about Jess herself and some family background when they we growing up would have made it all more vivid. Apart from Amy and Cody there's no reason why they couldn't have continued having sex secretly while she was pregnant He was also a bit too much of a stereotype of an unrealistic ideal, a guy who is more interested in watching the recording of a fight than having sex with his sister!. It would have needed fine balancing to avoid spoiling the predictable development, but some dialogue demonstrating a greater show of empathy, care and kindness from him to Jess, even when it was mechanical would have brought them to life more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this jackass needs dump that pushy bitch.

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 1 year ago

Love a part two where she wants baby #2! :P

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Was this a resubmitted thing? 🤔 I could almost swear that I have read this story before. I hated the blackmail and coercion with his wife and sister ganging up on him to force his by withholding not only sex, but love and affection as well. 2/5

budson1budson1over 1 year ago

This guy is a fucking moron for putting up with the shit his wife or girlfriend gave him. Then to badger him into having sex with his own sister against his better judgement really pisses me off. 1 star. Sorry I have never givin 1 star before because I cant imagine any brother doing for real what this poor bastard was pretty much forced to do.

ManningDP69ManningDP69about 1 year ago

The constant manipulation of his wife pissed me off. I can understand turkey baster semen delivery, but I think I would have made them work a bit harder for anything else. But a a story within itself was well written. The ending was just like the sex OK I came I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot story, but he needs to break up with that harpy.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
???

Hard time getting it up at 25? Must have been 55 not 25.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.