My Sister Wants a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now topless, and I was taking some time to admire the view. Two large mounds topped with plump nipples. Nipples that were perfect for sucking on.

"Do you like them?"

Of course I did, who wouldn't?

"Yes, they're even better than Amy's. But don't tell her I said that."

That made her laugh.

She was only twenty years old so they were wonderfully firm. When I got to her nipples she purred, and then when I started to roll one of them between my finger and thumb, she gasped.

"Suck the other one."

I did, like a hungry baby eager to drink its Mother's milk.

This was a lot better than our previous times together. This was enjoyable, exciting, the way that sex should be. Later, when my cock was inside her, it wouldn't be because I had a job to do, it would be because I wanted to excite her. It would be because I wanted to make her come!

Her tits were good, no, they were a lot better than just that. However, there was an even greater prize to be had. Her sweet pussy.

Like before, she wasn't wearing any panties, so my fingers had easy access to her most sacred place. This time her pussy was very wet, so it wasn't difficult to push two fingers deep into her. When I started to fuck her with them, her excitement, and mine as well, went up to the next level.

If she was Amy, then I'd continue sucking on her nipple, and fingering her, until she'd reached it. Then, as soon as she was ready for more, we'd fuck. But she was my Sister, who wanted to come when I was emptying my balls into her, so we needed to stop before it was too late.

While I was removing my sticky fingers, I said, "Are you ready?"

It was a yes, but not by saying it, instead, by how she acted. She quickly got onto all fours.

"It will be better this way, your cock will go deep into me."

I was now behind her, cock in hand, and I was grinning. I'd fucked her before, but this felt as if it was going to be the first time. I couldn't wait to start.

As soon as the head of my cock had parted her lips, I was pushing deep into her. It made her gasp. Then I started to fuck her. And I wasn't gentle, but she was OK with it.

Before, when my cock had been inside her, there'd hardly been any response from her. Just the occasional moan. Now it was different. She was moaning almost continuously.

"Fuck, this is so good, better than Cody."

It was good for me as well, but I was twenty five, in my prime. I could do better than that. When I put my back into it, the force of my stroke nearly pushed her over. But for the next one I didn't slow down, I did it again just as hard as before. She was struggling to speak, but eventually she got the words out.

"Don't stop, I'm nearly there."

That made me smile because I had no intention of stopping. Two more strokes did the trick.

"My pussy is going to come!"

She'd shouted it out, so loud, that if Amy had been home then she would have heard it.

She then reached it, and as her pussy tightened against my cock, I came as well.

Amy's can be intense, but the one Jess had just enjoyed was on another level. And it lasted a long time. She was still going strong after my balls had been drained.

Nothing was said, until I was about to leave her so that I could take a shower.

"I love you."

When I replied with, "And I love you as well," it was because I meant it.

Amy was back just before midnight, and she was drunk. As drunk as she'd been for a long time. And she wanted sex.

"Take me to bed and fuck me hard."

I just wanted to go to sleep, but there was no point in telling her that. Her mind was made up. She wanted sex, and she was determined to get it.

When we got to the bedroom she took her panties off, and then she lay on the bed with her legs wide open.

I wasn't in the mood. My time with Jess had satisfied me, so I was struggling to get a firm erection.

While smiling, she said, "Did you enjoy your Sister's cunt?"

She then giggled.

I ignored her, it was the drink talking.

"Did you make her squirm, did you make her come?"

"I did, and it was a big one."

I'd said it to shut her up, but I shouldn't have. Now I was going to be in trouble.

"Wow! Do the same to me."

Surprisingly, it hadn't angered her, it had excited her. And what she said next excited me.

"While you're doing it you can think about her."

I took her advice. My cock was deep up her pussy, but I was reliving my time with Jess. When, after only a frantic couple of minutes, she boiled over and I shot my load, I wasn't sure who I was on top of!

I was first up, at eight, and it was eleven when Amy came downstairs to join me. She looked dreadful.

"I've got a splitting headache and I feel queasy."

She didn't want any food, just coffee. I made her one that was strong and black. While she sipped it, I asked, "How was last night?"

"OK, I think. To tell you the truth, I don't remember much of it. Did we fuck?"

"Yes, and I was magnificent."

That got a wry smile from her. So she didn't remember talking about Jess. That was probably for the best!

That evening my Sister was back again to get some more of my seed. Because Amy was at home, it couldn't be the prolonged sex session that we'd had yesterday. If we didn't do it quickly then she'd be suspicious. However, I did spend some time on her tits and pussy before fucking her to a climax.

When it was time to stop, I was disappointed. Fucking my Sister was now no longer a chore, it was exciting, something that was highly addictive. It would be an anxious time while I waited for my next fix.

The days went exceedingly slowly, but eventually it was time to try again.

"Jess will be here at seven. I'm thinking about going out tonight. Do you mind?"

While I shook my head I maintained a neutral expression, but inside I was buzzing. Without her being at home we could take our time. My pulse was now racing as I thought about all the things that I could do to my Sister.

Jess was on time. When I told her that Amy was out, she shrieked. That made me laugh.

We didn't just go to the bedroom, we made it into a race. She got there first, but only because she cheated. I was ahead, until she made me fall by pushing me in the back.

Jess liked to start by kissing, but today was an exception. As soon as we were together in the bedroom, she was unzipping my trousers.

"I'm going to suck your cock."

That brought a big smile to my face.

"And you can come in my mouth."

I didn't understand. Of course I wanted to do that, but I should be pouring it into her pussy, so that she could conceive, rather than into her mouth.

Then I understood.

"Are you..."

Before I could finish asking I got a yes from her. It was my turn to shriek.

She was pregnant!

For the next few minutes it was very emotional. There were a lot of tears, and not just from her. She'd got what she wanted and I was pleased for her. Amy didn't know, and she asked me not to say anything. She would tell her herself tomorrow.

"So after today we won't be doing this anymore?"

She nodded. I was disappointed, but deep down I knew that one day it would have to end. However, it was going to end on a high, because I was going to get my reward for all my hard work, and for a job well done.

It was going to be a sloppy blowjob from my Sister that would end with me coming in her mouth. And to make it perfect, she would eagerly swallow all of it!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12