My Sister Wants to Hire Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I readjust the cameras for the next part.

Beth wakes up and has enough sense in her to stay on script, "Honey, is that you?"

I remove the blindfold. It's no longer needed. I sit on the edge of the bed as we continue.

Beth asks sheepishly, "I thought we were done."

I smile at my sister, "You had a fantasy to be raped, nonconsensual, whatever you want to call it. I would say that we checked that one off the list. You have wanted an MMF threesome forever as well. I thought that while we have another guy here, and he has poked you already, why not one more time?"

Roger starts to move so he can get a blowjob again. He wants to speed up his recovery. Beth eagerly takes him on. She uses lots of bobbing as it's more visual. The visuals will get him harder faster.

When Roger is hard, he starts to position himself under Beth. She doesn't like this.

Beth says to me, "I don't do anal. What is he doing to me?"

I try to sound analytical, "I fulfilled two of your fantasies. You won't do anal with me because ... well, I understand. As you know, my buddy isn't as big. No reason you can't do it with him."

Beth is adamant, "No, I don't do anal. With anyone."

I admit defeat, "Well, remember when you said anything? This is part of anything. It's not me at least. Besides, you are tied up, and really can't deny us."

Beth is fire, and brimstone right now, "Don't do this, or else!"

I inquire, "Or else maybe you turn into our slut?"

Beth is tearing perfectly, "No, maybe, oh ok, YES! I have done this before, it's awesome. If you do this, I will never tell either of you no. Can you live with your friend fucking me whenever he wants?"

Roger picks that moment to press his lubed cock into her lubed asshole.

Beth screams out, "Fuck you! OK, you asked for it! Come fuck me, big boy. Ream my cunt with the huge pole. I need my ass fuck, get started, boy!"

I drop my pants and boxers. In one smooth move, I am up on the bed and ready to enter my sister. It's hard to do because Roger is on the bottom, and up her ass. I must come down, more from the top, making for an unusual angle. With my extra length, no issues.

I enter Beth slowly and then push in as far as I need to go. I feel the bulge of Roger's cock already. We all know this won't last long. Therefore, we all go to maximum speed to get there as soon as possible. Roger got a head start; I go a bit slower and use more length. I have been watching live porn for an hour, I am ready now.

It takes more effort to not lay on Beth, but I do it, so Roger can get more motion with Beth. Otherwise, he may have been limited to just being in the hole. I can feel him jackhammering Beth. Beth seems to be limited to just hanging on for her life. She has two brilliant fucks going on. One is fantastic, two, is too much to handle.

I say to Roger, "5. 4. 3. 2. 1. ARgggggggggggggg."

Roger screams, "Oooooooooooooooooooo."

Beth is frozen, she can't scream. She orgasmed, her body is clenched, and her vagina is trying to cut my cock in two. Roger is not moving or talking. Three bodies are taking deep breaths and seem unable to speak. I pull out and stumble down the hallway to my shower. I need a shower very bad. They do too, but I can barely function.

I go back to turn off the camera, and they are curled up together, and the blanket is covering them. I go upstairs by myself. They are gone before I wake up.

Chapter 12 - Graduation

I wake up by myself the next morning. I kind of miss waking up with Beth but she has her life, I have mine, time to move on. All that's left is to edit the last of the footage, and then compile the parts into a whole. Send out the DVD, and that will be the final project like that I do. In two weeks, I graduate, and then it's time to find a job. I have many that are interested, but no offers yet.

My biggest problem is that I have a lack of examples. My projects are so secret and discrete that I have nothing to show but the one short clip of my tip. I have no girlfriend. I could try to hit a bar, and bring someone home, but how does that work? Hey, I want you to come home, and have sex with me while I record it so I can share it with all of Hollywood. Yeah, like that will get the right women.

On Friday, I send out three DVDs. One is a demo of the week like I always do. Something she can share with her friends. The second DVD has all the raw videos so that we can use them again if needed or desired. It seems like a waste to toss it. Then there is the final video with titles and credits. It comes in a customized package as well that lists the stars, just like any other porno video.

The only response I got all weekend, and the following week was from my instructors. Every single one of them said that I can bypass my finals, have a great life. I am doing well in all my classes; this doesn't surprise me. If I were on the border of a grade, the final could be the difference between the better or worse grade. When you are getting a solid A, not even skipping the final will make a difference.

Graduation. Now that was an odd day. All my instructors made a big deal about me and told everyone to remember my name, I am going to be someone. This is starting to creep me out. Call me slow, but it finally dawns on me that one of my clients for a graduation present, showed a copy to my instructors. That's the only thing that could make them act like that.

+++++

I am at home, in the back yard, drinking a beer, back by the pool, staying to myself. These are all family members, but there are here to see my parents. My dad is the city mayor, and mom is his secretary. I am a student that just graduated. I can't help them make money, so I am of no use. I leave them alone; they leave me alone. I am lost in thought as Beth comes around.

Beth hugs me from behind and kisses the top of my head.

Nobody is near us, so Roger asks, "How did you like your graduation present?"

He is laughing, trying to conceal that he knows a lot more than I do. It hits me, it was my sister and brother-in-law that showed the movie. I have tears in my eyes. Mom can see my distress and rushes over to me.

Immediately, mom is in Beth's face, "What did you do to him? Can't he enjoy one day without you ruining it for him? He has worked so hard these last two years, give him a break."

All eyes are on us.

I say through the tears, "Mom? She was good to me. She helped me with my finals. That is why I am crying."

Mom puts her hands on her hips, "That makes zero sense. How can she possibly help you with your finals?"

I want this stopped, "Mom, it's complicated. Trust me on this. Not now, not here. Really. I mean it. Let's go have cake."

As people are walking away, Beth thunders, "We shared the sex DVD that he made for us with his teachers. Every single teacher gave him a perfect score for the semester. They were blown away."

My dad asks, "Where can we see it?" What the hell? Even mom looked at him.

Beth has a huge grin on her face, she loves this, "He has a business where he records couples having sex, and makes a porno. The thing is after the DVD is burned, he destroys all copies, all raw footage. He keeps it on a single external disk, and that system has no access to any network, a closed, and private system.

"That was his problem because none of his stuff is on the internet, he can't show it off. We took our only copy to school and showed off select parts to show off his skills. It worked. His stuff is terrific, and our sex life for the past four months has been outrageous.

"We cross-dressed, and he took us out for dinner in a public restaurant! We had one terrible week, and he even saved that and made it special. His abilities are like nobody else right now. Oh, I should add, I am pregnant as well."

I had to cover my ears from the twenty shrill screams that came as a response. I hug my sister; I am happy for her. For obvious reasons, they refuse to show the video. She does spend all night answering questions about it, and all the sex they have had. The sex was in the videos, at home the same night, and the night after. Then more sex when they got the mini clips followed by more the next night. That was four of seven sights of intense fucking.

She did describe many of the filming sessions. At one point, I see mom grab dad, and they ran to the bedroom. Other family members had to leave on short notice as well. Soon, I am hugging Beth, and Roger as they are leaving.

Roger whispers in my ear, "If you need a private showing to seal a contract, we will do one. They need to bring their own partner though. Your teachers all wanted Beth. We still fuck like rabbits when we see that video."

Chapter 13 - Moving On

I wake up the next morning, and something is wrong. Naked body, but it's not Beth's. Oh shit, ROGER! I shake myself awake and nearly fall out of bed. As I am moving around, I am grabbed by some arms.

"Good morning, sweetheart." I know that voice. "I had a long talk with your sister last night." Holy fuck, it's mom. "This is mighty good. You are warm, handsome, and hung like a bull. I had fun rubbing the knob. She told me everything. I won't judge you two, I can see how you drew her in though. This alone is amazing.

"I understand that tomorrow, you have a flight to California, and will be meeting with several people to get a job. If there is anything you need, just let me know."

I don't roll over to look at mom, it is nice having her breasts pushed into my back though. I will never tire of that feeling, regardless of who it is.

I decide to open up, "I have had a business where I made short Point of View scenes with women or helped couples make porn movies. I saw lots of action helping out, and in the way of ... tips, if you know what I mean."

I feel mom laughing, "I think I have a pretty good idea."

I explain, "I rented a townhome, and have almost $250,000 in the bank. I made a boatload of money filming, editing, and making a DVD. I was honest and secure. None of my films are in the open.

"I have improved a lot at writing, filming, directing, editing, and packaging. Most of my stuff looks better than the professional stuff, and I do things nobody else does. My big question is, what do I want to do? Do I add a zero to my price, and continue the same way? Do I go into acting, directing, editing, or writing? I don't know.

"You're going to ask me what I want to do? That is everything. Hollywood doesn't work that way; I must pick one. I won't be able to continue my business and do others because of conflict of interest clauses. It's too much work doing the rate that I did. Every night, someone was over, and then late at night, and during the day I did editing. Beth's was a marathon. Far longer than the others."

Mom cuts in, "Oh, I heard some of the stuff you forced them to do."

I laugh, "I forced them? They wrote the scripts, well, other than the cross-dressing one, but hey, that was epic. I hope their marriage survives."

Mom grabs me, "What do you mean? If you ..."

I cut her off, "Mom! It wasn't me. Well, sometimes it was, but Roger sent her, wrote me into the script, or knew beforehand. No, it was other things that I saw. Comments, looks, actions. Things that bugged me. Beth was enjoying the great sex; not so sure she saw it."

Mom is shy, "I have to ask. After several years, nothing. Now while filming with you, she gets pregnant. Are you the father?"

Frustrated, "Mom. I ... I filled her two or three times the entire filming. Roger fucked her four to six times the night we film, and the night after. Three days later I give them a preview on DVD, and they repeat that feat. He has about two hundred, and fifty loads in her to my two or three. What are the odds that it's me? They had slowed down the last few years, that's why they came to see me. Roger went from one or two a week to twenty-four. I am not worried."

I get out of bed and take a shower. Mom was gone by the time I got out of the shower.

+++++

I have an agent now and have done about two dozen interviews for all kinds of positions from acting to directing, editing, and writing. So far, nothing sticks. I talk a good game but have little to show for it. Nobody wants to watch me work or give me a chance. They're big corporations, and I don't fit the molds they have.

This company today is different, husband and wife own the place, and like me, they each have several titles. They are intrigued with me. Without an interview, Sid has me sit in front of a video editor about 100 times better than what I have. I don't know this system, it's clunky to use. He has today's footage loaded up and wants me to show him editing.

I do a lot of splicing to get a feel for it, and some of the other common techniques I use. Now I can start my real work. I quickly pick up the controls and flow of the editing software. I am in a flurry of activity moving, cutting, merging, and overlaying video.

I end up with a nice clip of footage with Sid fucking some teen girl while a teen kid is fucking his wife in the ass. I make sure to catch their interaction. He then takes me into his office, offers me a drink, I request a coke. I don't drink and work.

Sid asks with a bit of surprise, "Why would you bother showing my wife, and I interact? That had nothing to do with the script or the story? You wasted film."

I ask Sid, "You saw it, others will as well. It brought attention to your relationship. It brings up questions and possibilities. No way those two teens were of interest to either of you. They weren't in the same zip code with experience. You two were far more interesting, I wanted to show a preview of interest, something for us to look forward to."

Sid asks, "You don't like scenes that flow for a while, do you? You edited that like a music video or commercial."

I smile, he is right, "All research shows that younger people have a short attention span. It annoys some older people, but in general, the shorter spans of tape are preferred these days. So yes, a music video is my standard. I have a fifteen-second clock. At fifteen, I need to change the view. I will go longer sometimes to add drama and shorten to show speed. I need to feel the movie to know for sure. When I direct it, internally, I am thinking how I will edit it later."

Sid continues, "You don't have any examples. Only a bunch of testimonials from your teachers."

I sigh, "I had a discrete business of making POV's for women and pornos for couples. I destroyed all clips after making the DVD. My machine had no internet access, closed system. Unless a couple posted a movie, it never saw the light of day. To date, none are published.

"The last movie I made was my best work. Far longer than my others. The owners have agreed that if I wanted to show it to a single potential employer, and their movie was the difference between getting the job or not. They would allow me to bring one person, and a woman to service him while watching the movie. It's a very personal thing for us. She is my older sister.

"She needs at least a few hours of advanced notice so she can clean the house. She would die if someone came over, and there was dust anywhere. I need to ask. Are you thinking of making an offer to blow me away? Should I use my one, and only viewing on you, and your wife?"

From behind me, his wife says, "Yes. Call her now. I want to see more of your style. For all your teachers to give you an A+, it must be special, I need to see if your style will sell. To do that, I need to see the movie. We share a jet. Tomorrow is Saturday. I want you here at 11:00 AM, that puts us at your sisters around 5:00. You can treat them for dinner afterward."

I pick up my phone and dial.

I say to Beth as she picks up, "Hi Beth, this is your brother. I have a positive lead on a job that I want to take you up on your offer. I understand this is a one-time event, and I think this is a good use. I like these people; I want this to work out. We will be there at about 5:00 tomorrow."

Beth screams into the phone, "GOOD LUCK! I will see you here tomorrow. I will get towels, extra beverages, more lube ..."

I stop her, "BETH! Calm down. These are real people. Just have the DVD ready to go. I will see you tomorrow. Thank you. Bye." Click.

I explain, "She is a bit emotional. Last week she found out she is pregnant. They had been trying for a while. My filming rekindled their sex life. It was cute to watch."

Laura says, "By the way, my name is Laura. I see that you also want to be an actor. I think we need a casting session."

Sid asks, "I thought we wanted him for directing and editing?"

Laura laughs with class, "That's what you want him for. He is twenty-one with supposedly a big cock. I want to see his acting ability, Sid, grab a camera. I want to see how he does with a camera on him. He is used to holding a camera. What is he like without holding one?"

"I will make up the scene, you will react to me as naturally as you can. We just got back from a company dinner. I am divorced, and you are the boy next door. I am renting you for the night, your parents are poor, and need the money. I have been teasing you all night."

Laura takes me by the hand and leads me over to the couch in the office.

Laura asks me, "Do you know why you are here?"

As timidly as I can, I say, "No, Mrs. H. Mom told me to dress up and do what you tell me to do. She is a good mom. I love her very much."

Laura commands me, "I want you to stay right there, turn around, and take off your clothes."

I am still timid, and now shy, "I can't do that. You will see me. I think I should go." I turn around and start walking to the door.

As I expected, I hear her heels clomping behind me. She grabs my shoulder to stop me. I do stop, and I slowly turn around.

I am now cool, and deathly, "Ohhhh Mrs. H. You don't want to do that. No. I don't place nice with others."

Laura ignores me and slaps my face. I don't more or even show any notice of the slap. I do reach over, and quickly grab some handcuffs off the table. They have stacks of them there. I use a hand to grab one of hers, spin her around, and then put the other cuff behind her back. She is wearing a skirt. I handcuff her ankles and throw her on the couch.

I check to make sure the cuffs aren't hurting her. I slap Laura several times while I use an evil laugh. I tear off her blouse, and bra, revealing two large, and sagging breasts. I slap them until they turn pink. I twist the nipples until she screams, then I slap them some more.

Quickly, I throw her up on her back in the middle of the large couch. She is disoriented. I rip off her skirt and panties. I use my shoulders to push her legs up into the air, and I move to the side for a close-up, and I alternate quickly from large slow lapping of my tongue to a quick tip on my tongue fluttering like a hummingbird, quick but soft. In between, I hum a few bars of a song, and then I am back to slow broad strokes.

Laura loves the attention she is getting and forgets to object to my treatment of her. Sid is silent as well, but he, and another guy are filming everything. I slap her ass a few times and am working my clothes off as I am working on the pussy. She doesn't get off easy. I insert two fingers to play in her pussy while I change tactics, and am now licking, and sucking her meaty lips as I go up, and down her outer lips. When I suck on them, I get both inside, and outside in my mouth as I work them well.

It's not until I use my stubble that she orgasms. Five seconds and she is ready for more. Damn! I sit up and insert my cock into her pussy. I then slowly push in so she can feel the length and get an idea of what I have.

Laura freaks out, "No fucking kidding. The kid has a real porn cock as well. Kid, you were born for this industry. Is there anything you can't do?"