My Sister Wants to Hire Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Mind control, non-consent, job hunting, and a happy ending.
11.3k words
4.8
28.5k
61

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is. Special thanks to goducks111 for his help and making this a better story.

*****

Chapter 10 - Mind Control

Zero contact with Roger or Beth this week other than the one text message. I am taking that as a good sign. That means there is hope this week. I go with their script this week. We did zero consultation; an email gave me the final script. This is their gig; I go for it. I have no other choice.

I am not going to lie to you, this chapter is short. The premise was weak, the writing was weak, the action was weak. It's like they argued all week and threw this together in ten minutes. I may cut this from the whole movie.

+++++

We are in my office; I am a student counselor. Beth and Roger are two students that can't get along and won't explain the issues. I use a type of meditation to calm them down. I do a lot of hypnosis for helping people to stop smoking. Well, they have me hypnotizing Beth only, Roger wasn't paying attention and didn't get hypnotized.

Roger is a smart kid. He realizes Beth is under control, and he isn't. He starts issuing commands for her to strip. Beth strips. He then goes on to order me a blowjob, and then he fucks her. The problem is that in these types of movies, all the good stuff is in the setup. With Beth emotionless, and not assisting, it just wasn't fun. I set them both down in front of the camera and interview them afterward.

I ask, "Well, that was different. What went wrong?"

Roger summed it up pretty well, "In a nutshell, we took the best of Beth, and threw it away. She is a loving and vocal partner. Hearing her pleasure is half the fun. As a mindless drone, while I did enjoy fucking her, it was nothing like making love to her. Although much prettier than a blowup doll, I got the same feedback."

Beth asks, "Do we even include it in the final cut?"

I smile at them, "Have you ever seen some of the old NFL Film movies?"

I get two blank sets of eyes looking back at me.

I continue, "Think of football back in the '60s and '70s. Big mean brawlers, mud, blood, and lots of drugs to keep you going. These are big mean dudes. Along comes NFL Films, and they add the music from a fairy tale, and then tell a story of the big bad, angry linemen, and then the dainty good men, running backs, and wide receivers. Then they add clips from the season to help make the story.

"In other words, I use my own music, my own voice, and pull your pictures out of context to tell a cute story. I have fun with it and make it something special rather than this dog pile we have here."

Beth quickly adds, "Nothing you do will be worse than what we did. Go for it." Roger nods his head and kisses Beth.

+++++

It's not until Wednesday that I send the DVD to Beth at work. I took Whitney Houston's song, "I Will Always Love You," and mixed it with the video from this week plus lots of other shots to create a rock, and roll Music Video love song between Roger, and Beth. Only half of the video from this week was used. The other half came from previous weeks. The result was a tearjerker. I don't need to say "probably," or, "I think," this was my finest video editing work I have ever done, bar none.

I used a lot of techniques that were new to me. It forced me to do things I have never done to get the effects or blend cuts together. I used an hour of film to create five minutes of film. My layering is truly impressive.

I put a ton of time into that video. Several late-night and mornings. I ate dinner and then went to bed. I slept well knowing without a doubt that they will be blown away by some of the worst films I have.

+++++

The next morning, there is a familiar warmth in my bed. I smell coffee as well. Sleeping in bed, and practically laying on my body is my naked sister. She looks delighted. I reach for the now cold coffee, and after a sip, I put it back.

That was enough to wake her up, and for the tears to start up. Swell. She is trying to mutter something, and there are tears, sniffles, and sobs in between so that I don't understand a thing.

I tell her, "The coffee is cold."

She stops, looks at me, and says directly at me, "Have you not heard anything I just said? Who gives a fuck about the coffee?"

I reply, "It's cold."

Beth is frustrated.

I continue again, "You are whimpering, crying, sobbing, sniffling, and three other variations of crying. What you aren't is clear and coherent. I can't understand a damn thing you are trying to tell me. Is it about the music video?"

She is excited and points at me like we are playing Charades. Did I win? I give up and put out my arms for a hug. That she understands. She crushes me in her arms and cries softly. I feel tears flowing down my back.

I ask, "I take it, the video was a hit at work?"

Still crushing me, she says with a chuckle, "There isn't a woman in my company that would not marry you right now. We cried so much, others investigated, then more, and finally all of them."

I remind her, "You do realize that you were naked in those movies, right?"

Beth was undeterred, "That video was of Roger, and I, and it was awesome. The music, the images, the way you combined things, and then your comments were funny as well, and well placed. Not too much, yet enough to keep it light. You are going to make a ton of money in Hollywood. Thank you! Now, let's get you some hot coffee and some pastry."

Beth roamed my house naked as if it were a regular thing. Lucky for us, Roger and mom did not stop by. I don't know how I would have explained a naked Beth hanging around all day.

The best part is Beth never tried to fuck me. As much as I loved that, it gives me hope that their marriage will survive. That kept a smile on my face all day. A gorgeous naked sister in my house all day, well, yeah, that may have helped as well.

Chapter 11 - Non-Consent

This is our last week together, our last filming session. This week is a far cry from previous week. This week, we worked together, we were on the same page, and we have a great script. We have props, and wardrobe this week, that's a first for us.

Beth is wearing an almost transparent teddy, under a blanket in bed, with her back against the wall, reading her tablet. Roger and I are in long black pants, black shirts, and black ski-masks. We have quick-release arm, and ankle restraints, rope, ball-gag, blindfold, and unbeknownst to Beth, LUBE!

I turn the camera on the tripod on.

I ask Beth, "Please tell me your name, and what you expect to happen here today."

Beth answers, "My name is Beth Mitchels. I expect you, and my husband to play out a fantasy I have where you will restrain me, and then have sex with me. I will fight as hard as I can to make it realistic. Protect yourself, I will aim to disable. It must be real looking. In the end, I expect you two to overpower me, restrain me, and then do all kinds of perverse things to my body. I used the word "anything" because I trust you two.

"This will look like rape on tape, but this isn't. This is something that I want with you two men. I hold you free, and clear of any wrongdoing both now, and in the future for this event. I expect I will not be shared, forced to do anything with scat, or left unattended at any time. My safe word is Donkey, the sound of a donkey, and shaking my head in a no fashion. I approve of and look forward to this role-play of a rape."

Impressed, I say, "I think that about covers it. Thank you."

My camera marks the GPS, date, and time, covering us for that. Roger is in the hallway.

I am standing over Beth, who is in bed. I have on my black shirt, and pants, no ski-mask, as I kiss Beth on the lips softly, and say, "It will only be two days. It was an emergency; otherwise, I would have forced John to go. I will make up missing your birthday, I promise. It will be epic."

Beth kisses me back, and says, "I can't wait for you to return already. Go, don't miss your flight."

I wave, and walk out of the room, leaving it cracked. I put my mask on, and my GoPro on top of that.

We let Beth read for a few minutes while I am at the stairway filming Roger.

Roger asks me, "Dude, you sure about this? You want me to rape your wife? That means I will be fucking her. She is hot, and I want to, but I see you getting jealous and cracking my head open."

I sooth his fears, "Dude, you're my best friend, we share everything. Remember those twins in Miami?" We both sigh. "First of all, she has this fantasy of being raped. Second, she has wanted an MMF threesome forever, we usually do MFF. Third, she has always liked you far more than my other friends. She will go nuts for you. Lastly, you know she is fucking hot, you want to bone her.

"I will record everything. We record a lot ourselves; lighting is already in the room. She won't think anything of it. Come on, grow some balls. She is in bed, with just a teddy on. Together, we restrain her, gag her, and then have a hell of a lot of fun fucking her all night. I must wait until the end. One look at my cock and the gig is up. This is my birthday present to her. I am showing her that I love her so much, I will have another man fuck her."

Roger laughs, "I can think of several other ways we can do this fantasy."

I laugh at Roger, "Oh, I bet you can, you old dog. I can't believe I am saying this, go fuck my wife."

Roger smiles, giggles, and then puts the mask in place, before saying, "The things I must endure to be friends with you."

+++++

Quietly, with no lights, we sneak up to the door. Beth has "fallen asleep" in bed, her tablet is off, and in front of her. We silently, and slowly, walk into the room. I move the tripod, and camera, set my cameras down, and I follow Roger in a 3, 2, 1, finger countdown.

I jump on Beth's legs and hold them together. Roger jumps up on the bed with his bag, he is straddling her body and one arm. One is free and fighting. He uses both hands to grab it, and put it to her side, so his bodyweight controls it. He sets the tablet on the small table.

For her part, Beth is bending, bucking, and kicking as hard as she can. We have better leverage, and two of us. She is stuck. She can scream, so she is screaming at us. Roger soon fixes that with a ball gag and slaps her face hard. What the fuck, Roger!

Roger uses a low deep voice, "Listen here, bitch. We are bigger, stronger, and motivated for pussy. You are not stopping us. The question is, do you survive this, and how much pain will you endure?" Beth freezes. "I don't want to kill you. You behave yourself, you will be sore, but you walk out of here well fucked. There are two of us, you will NOT get free. Just accept that this is happening, we will have our fun, and then you can go back to sleep."

Roger hands me the ankle restraints and some rope. The leather is snug on the ankle, Velcro holds it in place. There is a hook point for a rope. I tie one end of the rope to the hook point and the other end to the bed. As soon as the one leg is free, she bounces Roger up and tries to get free. I have one leg tied up. That causes issues. We both grab her body and hold it in place. Roger takes out a crop and strikes her inner thigh. Beth cries out in pain.

Roger is mad, "I told you fighting causes pain. I can inflict more pain than you can ever imagine."

While Roger has her attention, I grab a wrist restraint and tie the opposite arm from the leg to the bed. I grab the other leg while Roger gets the remaining limb. We don't tie these tight; eventually, Roger needs to get behind her where we will finish her off with a DP. We left that out of the script.

Roger puts the blindfold on while I take off my mask and grab both cameras again. Roger can now have fun. He takes Beth for a rough kiss. She resists him, but not much she could.

Roger didn't tie the ball gag well, it falls out.

Beth lashes out verbally, "Stop it you mother fucker. Just use me and get it over with."

Roger uses his hands to rip away the teddy. It's literally shredded now; he throws it on the floor.

Roger moved his body up to her body so that his cock lands between her breast. She can't hold the breasts together like he wants, he is frozen. I set the camera down, I still have one on my head. I stand up in bed, stand over Beth. I squat over her face and hold her breasts together. Roger is eager for his part; he thrusts up into her breasts.

Such a cool shot, looking down square on a titty fuck. I was expecting Beth to open her mouth and catch his cock bursting through. Nope. It doesn't take long to find out why. I feel a cold, wet, tongue licking my balls. HOLY SHIT! I almost jumped out of bed. Roger stops, thinking I got hurt. I mutter, "Wicked woman." Roger laughs hard at that but gives me no insight.

She tires of licking my balls, she has a new target. I feel that same cold tongue on a more personal place, my brown rosebud.

I let out a shudder, and it's Roger that comments, "You dirty girl." I bet there is a massive smile on Beth's face as she licks my ass. I have never taped that before. Roger is having fun sliding up and down her breasts. He is getting close. I lift my body in the hope that she still pays attention to her husband.

She quickly adjusts and is taking the head of his penis into her mouth as it pops in, and out. Roger seems to be loving this. His breathing is rapidly increasing until he shouts, "I'm cumming," as he cums in her mouth. Like a good trooper, she sucks him for every drop. A little late there on the warning dude. So much for being considerate. I see some of that with the couples I do, but it's not common.

Roger surprises me by spreading her legs wide. His style is eerily like mine. She must tell him everything about what we do. That's creepy, yet at the same time, I guess it's probably the wisest thing to do as well. Being honest rarely goes wrong where lying often goes wrong.

Roger is getting Beth off very nicely. I stay off to the side and take close-ups when I can. This is all about them and enjoying their time together. It does please me to see Roger using my techniques. Beth can tell him that I am better and make suggestions. However, if Roger gets defensive, he ignores the suggestions. He didn't do that, he got better, and with Beth wiggling on the bed, trying desperately to avoid her orgasm.

In the end, it's a losing battle, Roger is good at eating pussy, and she caves into her orgasm. She shouts out a shriek and falls limp. Roger wants to go back in, but I use a finger on his shoulder to stop him. She needs to recover. When she has recovered, I remove my finger. Roger is eager to please again.

I teach class, "You're doing a fine job. Your victim is moving, and breathing hard, she is showing clear signs that the little slut is loving your attention. Too much of a good thing can cause her to pass out. While that is not threatening, it does reduce the pleasure. Having a partner pass back positive feedback is important, right?"

Roger lifts his head, "I understand now. I need my target to be able to enjoy the pleasure for me to enjoy the pleasure."

I ask, "Do you believe this little slave loves your attention?"

Roger replies, "I know she does. She is responding like my wife, not some stranger. I was expecting more resistance."

I offer, "Here is a secret, women love sex too. Some need it more than men. We set expectations and have treated her pretty good. Many women don't get eaten, and certainly not that well, you added the explosives and an ignition switch. Now it's time to add energy and make a big boom."

Beth is frustrated, "Get your ass over here, and fuck me good, so you can get the hell out of my life. Give me your two minutes, a pump of semen, and let's call it a day."

I almost laugh, she is goading him into fucking her. It works.

Roger is angry, "Fine!"

He moves to the middle of the bed and angrily shoves his meat up into my sister, who grunts from his action. He is every bit as rough, and fast as I expected he would be. But then he slows down. Oh? This I did not expect. I didn't think he was capable. He is following my script to the finest detail. This makes me quite happy.

Beth sounds frustrated, "Would you just get this over with, I need my sleep. What is this shit of slow fucking? Sure, it feels good, but why would you slow fuck a stranger?"

Roger uses his regular voice now, "Because I'm not quite a stranger, am I?"

Beth is furious, "You mother fucker! How could you do this to your best friend? What a filthy piece of trash you are."

Roger is smooth and soothing as he says, "Since that first date with your husband, I have wanted you. You have an awesome body, and I have wanted to fuck you for ages. I had your husband sent out of town tonight, so I could put my plan in place. I have an alibi worked out. It's the perfect plan. I get to enjoy your body and do all the wonderful things to it that I have been hearing about for years."

Beth sounds confident, "He will kill you for this. He will believe me. Enjoy this while you can little man."

Roger is annoyed, "Hey, hey, none of that. Your husband is a freak, everyone is small compared to him. I got a good size snake myself, and so far, it has pleased your little cunt just fine. I am going to take my time and enjoy your body."

Beth laughs, "You have no patients, you will get bored, and move to fast fucking long before my husband would have. I give you ten minutes."

Soon after five minutes, I see Roger is bored. I know he is thinking of moving faster. He can't help himself. I point at her breasts; Roger does a forehead slam with the palm of his hand. You know, the "Duh" motion.

Roger leans forward with a huge smile on his face. He roughly grabs the huge melons in front of him. He presses in hard at the base, and brings his hands up, forcing the breast to pass through his hands as he allows. There is more mass on his side, it makes her breasts look even bigger. He lets go, and then gently slaps the breasts, so they move to a side. He slaps them again from the opposite side, and they come back.

He has a ton of fun slapping the breasts back, and forth for a while. When he tires of that, he moves on to the nipples. Suck on the nipples, pinch the nipples, pull the nipples, and feed on the nipples. All along, swapping breasts, so they get equal attention.

Beth speaks out, and I am positive it's aimed directly at me, even though I am silent, "You are a bad influence on him." I will edit out that comment. It makes me smile, though.

When he bores of her nipples, I have him fondle her earlobes and trace the ears. Neither of them cares much about this. I show Roger my watch, it's been forty minutes. He looks at me in amazement. He speeds up his fucking.

Beth is indignant, "I told you. No way you can last long enough."

Roger is proud of himself, "Sorry, my knees get sore after forty minutes of fucking a woman, even one as cute as you."

Beth must get the last word, "Liar!"

Roger has some great speed going. Neither of them is talking, Beth is grunting with each thrust. She looks worn out. She is wet, her hair is a mess, and she is taking big breathes of air. Talking is way beyond her abilities right now.

Beth is grunting much faster, she is in rhythm with Roger. They are about done.

I move next to Beth, who is shouting her grunts, and I say in a normal tone, "Hello honey, welcome to your fantasy night." I kiss her on the lips. Beth blows up with a burst of energy that sends me flying away from the bed, and lands Roger in bed still, but on his ass. Beth emits a monumental scream that will cause complaints again from the neighbors.

I lay on my back, stunned as to how I got here. I am up in no time. The same is not true for Roger and Beth. I fold Roger forward and lay him next to Beth, so she is in his arms. I cover them with the blanket. They were producing a ton of heat, that has stopped now.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers