My Sister Wants to Make Me Cum

Story Info
My little sister unexpectedly wants to make me cum.
3.5k words
4.49
154.1k
232

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardresac
Ardresac
395 Followers

"I bet I can make you cum before Mom gets back," my sister said playfully.

"What?" I replied. It was more of a statement of disbelief than an actual question.

"I said, I bet I can make you cum before Mom gets back from the store. If you let me."

I didn't know what to say. We'd never done anything remotely sexual with each other before, but I'd always thought my younger sister Rachel, who had recently turned 18, was pretty enough in her own way. She was short, with darker complexion and freckles from days in the water and sun. She wasn't particularly skinny, with breasts on the larger side, wide hips, and a big bubbly butt that always seemed to swallow up the middle part of whatever she was wearing over it.

She made no effort to hide these qualities at home. She would frequently walk around the house in just a t-shirt and panties, and other times just a bra and panties if she was getting ready to go someplace within the next few hours. A few times I accidentally caught a glimpse of some razor stubble around her crotch when we'd be sitting in the living room or at the computer together. I never thought anything of it until now. Now that my mind was swimming with thoughts of her body, any part of it that she could use to "make me cum" as she had put it.

I sat on the couch, staring dumbly up at her as she stood in the middle of the room with her hands on her hips. "What are you talking about?" I finally asked her in disbelief.

"Don't make this weird. I want to see if I can make you cum by the time Mom gets back. She left about 30 minutes ago, that gives me at least 15 minutes to be on the safe side. You man-scape, right?"

I still couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was taken aback by how quickly and easily my mind rushed towards ideas about what she would want to do with me. Would she want to use her hands? Her mouth? But I was getting ahead of myself. I had to keep my composure. What if she wasn't even serious? What if this was some weird joke?

Had she ever made a guy cum before?

"Yeah, I man-scape," I replied, "but that shouldn't matter to you. Why do you really want to know if I man-scape? What's your real motive here? You can't be serious about-" and she interrupted me:

"If you do any trimming down there, it makes it easier to suck it,” she interrupted me. “Also makes it easier to grab it and stroke it without pulling on any hair. Also makes it look bigger," she said flatly as she looked at me. "So you gonna take it out or what?"

I couldn't move. I wanted to, but I was too nervous. My sister hadn't seen my cock for such a long time that she might as well have never seen it at all. She had definitely never seen it hard, at least not as far as I knew. Maybe I was so nervous because almost no one had ever seen my cock at all. I wasn't particularly confident about my man-scaping either; had the hair grown too long?

"We're running out of time," she said impatiently, but with an eager smile on her face. She pulled her underpants halfway down her thighs and walked a few steps closer to me, holding up her t-shirt so I could see her crotch, but not high enough to show me her tits. She smelled delicious. Her vagina was a perfect slit, and she was shaved all over, though it was obvious that she hadn't shaved for a day or two.

"Now you've seen my pussy," she said, pulling her panties back up and dropping her shirt. "So you can show me your cock. You have to, so we'll be even." I guess now I knew she was serious. She wouldn't have shown me her pussy if she wasn't. And she did make a good point about staying even, I thought, as I laughed in my head and smiled at the idea.

"What's so funny?" She snapped. She almost looked embarrassed, as if she didn't know that I was going to accept this. And I realized, she didn't. Not for certain. Right now she wasn't sure if I was rejecting her or not. I had to fix that.

"You're right," I told her with the same grin. "It has to be even. It wouldn't be fair."

She instantly perked up, and looked down at my crotch expectantly while kneeling down in front of me. I had to adjust myself, and then undid the button on my shorts. My heart was racing. My cock was pressed against the zipper and bulged out, still mostly contained within my boxers as I finished undoing the machinery that kept my pants on. It was already halfway through the hole in front, so I lifted the front of my boxers and pushed it all the way through. It stood at full attention between mine and my sister's faces.

"Noice," she said in a Jake Peralta voice as she reached out to grab it. She looked over at the clock, then back to my dick. She stroked it slowly up and down as she started to gather spit in her mouth. As I watched her gathering spit, I still couldn't believe my sister was doing this with me. I reminded myself that it could all be a joke. She could still spit in my face, laugh at me and run off.

But she didn't spit in my face. She spat right on the head of my cock, with her hand behind it to catch any extra. She closed her hand gently around my cock, brought it halfway down, and back up. She looked up at me, smiled, back to my cock, tightened her grip a little, and moved her hand all the way down. Her warm spit was covering my whole cock now, and it felt incredible.

She kept playing with my cock, using her spit as lube. She looked at the clock, nodded to herself.

"Pants," she said to me. I knew what she meant. I started to pull them off, along with my boxers. As I did this, she pulled her shirt off over her head. Her tits were huge, and her little pink nipples looked incredible. She jiggled her breasts in her hands and looked at me. I didn't know it, but she was also gathering more spit in her mouth. She leaned towards me, positioned her hand behind the tip of my cock once more, and spit on me again. She closed her hand around my cock, rotated it so her hand was facing the other direction. She did this a few times until she was sure that my cock was coated completely. I was in heaven.

"By the way, I approve of the man-scaping job," she said as she idly jerked me off. "Too much hair is a mess to deal with."

"Uh-huh... and how much experience do you have with this sort of thing?"

"Enough to know it's better with less hair! What if I didn't shave my pussy? You probably wouldn't have even seen anything when I showed you earlier. You'd just see hair. I like my pussy to actually be visible."

"Yeah, that's true," I replied. I thought about her sweet little pussy. The smell of her. I wanted to taste it.

"Can I lick it?" I asked her. She kept sliding her closed hand up and down my shaft as she replied "Maybe some other time. I'm actually on a mission right now, and we don't have all day." She started going faster, twisting her hand as she stroked me, my cock still covered in her warm spit. Then she decided to try something else.

My sister motioned me forward, and I obeyed. I had a feeling I knew what she had in mind. She brought her chest up, but she wasn't quite tall enough with her knees on the ground. "This is awkward," she said to the room. "Hand me some pillows, will ya?" I reached left and right, handed her some pillows from the couch which she positioned on the carpet under her. With the pillows boosting her a few inches, she was able to push her breasts up into my lap, where I pushed my cock into them until it disappeared. She laced her fingers over her chest, confining my dick as she elevated her tits up and down on it in her hands; she barely moved her body as she let her hands and tits get to work on me. I didn't see my dick for the next several minutes. If it wasn't for the warmth radiating from her chest, the slobbery wetness, and the friction of her skin, I might have started to doubt that my penis was even still there.

After a few minutes, she pulled herself back and grabbed my cock at the base with one hand. She gazed at it with some strange sort of bored-looking intensity, and brought her mouth up to the tip of it. She spat on it again, hard, and she didn't place her hand behind to catch it. Her warm spit landed mostly on my dick, and she jacked me off for a couple of seconds. Then, she brought both her hand and her mouth up to the tip of my penis. Her mouth went down along with her hand, until I saw my cock disappear for the second time that day. My little sister held it fully in her mouth and down her throat for at least 5 seconds.

I'm sure she felt me throbbing. Did she expect me to cum? I wasn't sure if she'd be open to swallowing my load. I could feel and hear her struggling to keep my cock so deep in her throat. How much was she enjoying this?

She brought herself off of me, twisting her head and sucking hard on the tip before disengaging. Her mouth made a "Pop!" sound as she pulled her lips off of me.

"Are you getting close?" she asked.

"I... I don't think so..." I replied.

"Well, what makes you cum the fastest? What do girls do to you that really makes you need to cum?"

I didn't want to tell her that I had practically no experience with this at all. That she had just been my first for pretty much everything we'd done so far. But I couldn't bring myself to be dishonest with my little sister.

"Rachel, I, uh... I've never came with a girl before. I don't really know what would make me cum fastest."

She gave me a look that was half sweetness, half pity. It didn't make me feel great. Then she looked down, and started sucking me hard, moving her hand up and down with her mouth as she went. That did feel great.

After a few minutes, she drew back with a loud sigh, catching her breath. She stood up in front of me and pulled her panties down. I leaned forward to try to kiss her little pussy, but she stopped me. "Not this time," she chided me. She pushed me back onto the couch, then stepped up onto the cushions so she was standing over me, with her feet planted on either side of my legs. She started to squat down.

"Whoa, whoa," I said, in disbelief at what it looked like she was about to do. "You don't want me to lick your pussy, but we're doing this? We can't do this, what if you get pregnant? We can't."

"Look," she replied, "we're running out of time. I think we probably only have 10 more minutes of total safety here. I told you I wanted to make you cum before mom got back, and it doesn't seem like my mouth is going to make it in time. Don't worry, I'm not going to do much with my pussy. You may not know what's going to make you cum, but I think I do."

She finished squatting down. My cock was pressed between her pussy and my body. She grinded on it. Her pussy was so wet and warm. I wanted inside of it. But maybe that was too far.

She kept grinding. My dick was dying at this point to be inside of her, one way or another. I guess she felt the same as she stood back up over me, and turned herself around, her big ass inches from my face. She brought her right hand to my mouth. "Spit," she told me. I spit into her hand. She spread her ass open with her left hand, rubbed my spit over her asshole with her right. I think I even saw her slip her middle finger in there for a moment, and felt myself get even harder from the sight of her doing that. She did it so naturally, like she didn't even think about it at all.

She started to squat down on me again, now spreading her ass open with both hands. I could clearly see her little asshole, wet with spit. She turned her head to the left so she could sort of look back at me. "I'm going to need your help for this next part," she told me.

"I don't know what kind of experience you have with this. You need to aim your dick so the tip is right on my... my asshole. Can you see?"

"Yeah, I can see," I told her, gripping my dick and staring intently at her perfect ass, spread wide open for me. She got most of the way down and paused when she felt the tip of my dick pressing against her ass.

"Be careful that it doesn't slide into my pussy. Sometimes there can be some... resistance, before you get it in. Are you ready?"

Before I could reply, she squatted down just another inch, and just the head of my penis entered her ass. So much for the so-called resistance.

"Yeah, I'm ready, but I think we're already almost there," I told her.

She squatted down the rest of the way, letting out a moan that was half-pain, half-pleasure. With my cock fully inside of her now, she asked "What do you mean, like you're almost going to cum?"

"No," I said, "I just meant that... I was already... inside you, when I told you I was ready. Oh and, uh, I think I'm getting closer to cumming, now." I was. My little sister's ass was pushing me towards the edge much faster than her hands or her mouth had done. My dick was in a world of warm, tight, lovingly gentle friction.

"Yesss!" She said excitedly as she started to fuck me with her ass. She would lean forward, almost far enough that I fell out of her. Then she would lean back, and I'd be fully swallowed up by her ass again. She glanced at the clock again. "5 more minutes of total safety, are you close to cumming?"

"I... I think so."

"Tell me when. I want to know when you're going to cum. I want to make sure I feel it."

"You want your brother's cum in your ass?" I don't know where that came from, but she liked it. She immediately started fucking me harder, and between labored breaths said "Yeah, I want my big brother's cum. Do you like fucking your little sister's asshole?"

I kept staring at her ass, mesmerized as she moved with me inside of her. "I do. It's so tight. It feels so fucking good, Rachel."

It was too much. I couldn't hold on any longer. "Rachel, I think I'm going to cum," I told her, gasping. She just giggled and moaned as I throbbed and shot my load deep into my little sister's ass. I held her down to myself so that I was fully submerged inside of her as I came, just making tiny movements deep inside while I unloaded into my sister's tight, warm ass.

She leaned back, balancing with her left hand and rubbing her pussy with her right, and me still fully inside of her ass. I reached around and played with her left tit, pinching the pink nipple. I felt it shrink and stiffen as I played with it, consolidating itself toward its center. She rubbed herself harder as I placed my other hand on her right breast, pinching and teasing both nipples now with my cock still inside her. My orgasm was over, and my dick was slowly losing its hardness as it rested inside my warm, sweet sister. I wanted to stay inside her forever.

Then, she started convulsing, shivering, and now she was rubbing her pussy with incredible speed and strength. It was the kind of action that can only come in a burst, and can't be sustained for long. She almost screamed as I started to hear... water? Coming from my sister's pussy. The sound was like someone rigorously rubbing their hands together under a slowly running faucet. From where I was sitting, underneath and behind her, I saw water droplets flying through the air, propelled in all directions by the frantic symphony her fingers were playing on her soaking vagina. I felt her hot watery warmth dripping down my balls in waves. My dick was still fully inside her ass, so I didn't feel any of this new dripping warmth there.

She leaned back on me and breathed heavily. My left hand remained gently caressing her breast, while my right hand wandered down her stomach. I felt her warm wetness all the way up to right below her belly button. On her inner thighs. She was soaked, and the couch below us was soaked too, I was sure. I tried to gently touch her vagina, but again... she stopped me.

"Whoa! Too sensitive! Don't you know anything?"

"Hah, I guess not... did you just cum?"

"I wasn't planning on it, but... yeah, I did. Sorry for the mess. It's not exactly possible for my entire mess to be trapped safely inside someone's ass. Unlike some people I know..."

She leaned forward until my cock finally fell out of her. I saw a little cum leak out of her, then she puckered her ass to keep the rest of it in. She ran her index finger up through her ass crack, brought the finger up to her tongue and cleaned it off.

Holy shit.

She stood up, turned around and looked at the couch where she had just been sitting on top of me. There was a big dark spot right under my balls.

"Sorry about the mess. Do you mind dealing with it while I run to the bathroom?"

-----

Of course I didn't mind. Rachel grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom while I put my pants back on and did something about the wet couch. I couldn't get it to the point where our mom for sure wouldn't notice the spot, but I could at least soak up some of the moisture and was able to spray some stuff on it so it wouldn't be possible to smell. As if our mom would ever guess what we had been up to, even if she had smelled it. What we'd done was unthinkable, completely unexpected, and as far as I knew, would never happen again.

Rachel came back to the living room, dressed again in her same long t-shirt and panties. She plopped down in the recliner and watched TV while I sat on the computer. We were quieter than usual with each other. I guess the madness of what we'd done had sunk in, now that we were finished doing it.

"Regret?" she asked me.

"No," I told her. "Fuck, no. That was incredible. I don't know where it came from, but it was incredible." She flashed a knowing grin at me, looked back to the TV.

Just then, we heard keys jingling at the front door. Seconds later, we heard the sound of the lock turning, and then the door finally opening.

"Can I get some help out here?" our mom called out to us. Being the older sibling and the brother, I rushed out to help her bring the groceries in. Rachel stayed watching TV.

"Hey, Sweetie," Mom said as she looked over at Rachel on her way into the kitchen, a grocery bag in each arm. I followed closely behind her, carrying more bags.

"Hey, Mom. Got some good stuff?"

"Always do," Mom replied in a bored voice, glancing over to the couch. She had seen the mark we left on the edge of the couch, where my sister and I had both finished orgasming just a few minutes before.

"What happened to the couch?" she asked.

"Just spilled some Coke," Rachel replied. "Don't worry, I already got it cleaned up." She looked over at me, asking in no words if I had remembered to clean the spot. I nodded yes.

Ardresac
Ardresac
395 Followers