My Sister Wants to Make Me Cum Ch. 02

Story Info
My little sister wants me to make her cum this time.
2.3k words
4.6
63.8k
96
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardresac
Ardresac
605 Followers

Since that day, Rachel and I hadn't had a chance to be alone together. It was sort of a rare occurrence, last Sunday, that we were alone at home together while our Mom wasn't around. It's normal for me to be at home, and it's not unusual for Mom to postpone grocery shopping until the weekend, but Rachel would usually be out of the house on a Sunday doing God-knows-what. She had come home late the night before, so maybe she was just tired, or hungover, or both.

On Monday, the day after we had first fooled around, she flashed her butt to me as she was walking out of the living room to go help our Mom in the kitchen.

Then Wednesday night, while we were sitting together on the couch watching Brooklyn 99, she put her hand on my crotch and leaned over towards my ear.

"I keep thinking about your cock in my ass," she whispered to me. I instantly became hard. She grabbed it and stroked it a little over my pajama pants.

Our Mom was passed out and snoring in the chair in front of us, facing the TV.

"It felt so fucking amazing. I wish I could be in your pussy, too," I whispered back to her as she kept rubbing my dick.

"Well," she said back to me in a low voice that was no longer quite a whisper, "Maybe we can do a little of that sometime. But we can't, like, straight up fuck like that. Pre-cum is a thing, you know. And you definitely couldn't cum in me that way. I'm not on the pill right now."

Suddenly, we heard our Mom clear her throat. Rachel withdrew her hand, and scooted about half a foot away from me. Had she heard what Rachel had said?

We both stared at the back of her head, and breathed a silent sigh of relief when she began snoring once more. She hadn't heard, and nothing else happened that night.

Then at last it was Friday, and this was the day I was waiting for. Every Friday at 6PM, our mom leaves for a couple hours for a Yoga class. She was on her way out the door when she looked back at us to ask what we wanted her to bring home for dinner. We agreed on Domino's; 2 deep dish pepperoni pizzas with extra cheese. My sister and I were tasked with making a big salad for the three of us so we wouldn't all die of a pizza overdose.

The backdoor closed and we heard the car start up and pull out of the driveway. "I think we'd better get this salad out of the way," Rachel said to me. I agreed, and we made our way to the kitchen.

I got some lettuce out, and began shredding it by hand and putting it into a big bowl. Rachel was chopping up a tomato, some onion, and a few leftover bits of green bell pepper. We combined it all, and popped it into the fridge. We'd add dressing and feta cheese to it when it was time to eat. Then we made our way into the living room, and both plopped down on the couch next to each other. I snatched the remote before Rachel got a chance, and put on a Bill Burr special on Netflix.

"Ugh," Rachel grimaced, "why do you like this guy? He's totally sexist!"

"No he's not! Well, maybe a little," I said back to her.

"Maybe a lot, you mean?"

"Yeah, maybe... but he's still funny as shit."

"Yeah, yeah," Rachel said. "You're just another sexist Bill Burr fan. You've lost the radical feminists."

We had a good laugh and kept watching the special. After a few minutes, and without a word, Rachel moved her left hand over to my crotch and started feeling around. I got hard instantly, and she gripped it over my pajama pants.

"You know," she said to me, "if you really aren't a sexist then maybe you should prove that you love women."

"Oh?" I asked her. "And how would I do that, exactly?"

"Well," She began, as she started to remove her panties from under her long t-shirt, "I think this time it's your turn to make me cum." Her panties were now around her left ankle. She looked over at me and smiled as she lifted her shirt up over her pussy and opened her legs a little bit.

I didn't say anything. I sat up from the couch, turned around and knelt down in front of her. She scooted herself closer to the edge of the couch, closer to me.

This time, she looked almost completely hairless. She must have shaved in the shower this morning before school. It was so perfectly smooth, it smelled so deliciously sweet. She lifted her legs up, spreading herself open before me. Her pussy opened up a little bit, but was still pretty compact, and so perfectly pink.

My little sister's pussy was close enough for me to kiss it, so I did. I kissed her over her clit, and swirled my tongue around on her before I released. I did this a few more times, moving down her beautiful little vagina, until I reached the southernmost point. I licked her here, and tried to shove my tongue inside of her. It wasn't easy. I wish I had a longer tongue. Much longer.

She tapped on my shoulder and I looked up at her.

"Here," she said. She reached down and spread the top of her pussy open with her middle and index finger, exposing her clit.

"Focus around here, between where my fingers are." She told me. "And don't hesitate to stick a finger inside. It's, uh... lower than I think you think it is. A little lower than where you were trying to jam your tongue into, weirdass."

I started to lick her clit, flicking it with my tongue. I moved my right hand up and started working my middle and ring fingers into her tight, soaking pussy. She was so warm and wet inside.

"Hey," Rachel breathed, "try licking in circles around my clit... yeah, yeah..." She started to moan as I obeyed, running laps around my little sister's clit with my tongue. I worked my fingers in and out of her as I kept licking.

"Wait," she stopped me. "Remember last time?"

"Last time?" I replied. "Yeah, it was fucking awesome, Rachel, your ass was so tight... my dick is so hard right now."

"No, dumbass. I mean after you came. Remember?"

Oh. That's right. After I came, she came. And when she came, there was a mess; I had learned on Sunday that my little sister is a squirter. I was a little nervous, but mostly excited to be all up in her business when that happened.

"Towel?" I asked her. She nodded. I sprang up and returned with a white towel from the bathroom. She lifted herself up and I jammed the towel under her butt.

"Lick me here," she told me as she spread her legs farther apart and reached around with both hands to spread her ass cheeks open to show me her pink little asshole.

I didn't hesitate. I leaned in and started making out with my little sister's perfect asshole. I kissed it, ran my tongue up and down it, swirled my tongue in circles around it, and stuck it inside her ass as far as I could get it to go. After a minute or so she let go of her ass and re-positioned herself so her pussy would be the center of attention.

I gave her pussy one slow lick from bottom to top, then focused on licking in circles around her clit like she had told me. I put my middle and ring fingers back inside of her pussy, and began working them in and out of her as I continued to lick around her clit.

"Mmmm, David. I think this... Mmmm, I think this is gonna do it..."

Oh, yeah, I completely forgot. My name is David, and I'm a sloppy storyteller ("Hi, David!").

I didn't want to be interrupted, so I didn't reply. I kept going at the same pace and rhythm that I'd established. I'd read that that's what's best. My sister moaned as I continued to work on her pussy.

She moaned continually louder, but quieted down when she started to sort of mildly convulse. Inside her pussy, I could feel her tightening. I could barely even keep my fingers inside of her. After a few seconds, my fingers were forced out of her by the pressure building inside her body.

As I continued licking her clit with my mouth locked around her pussy, my little sister orgasmed. She squirted hard. Some of it shot directly into my mouth, which I happily swallowed down without hesitation. Even though it mostly tasted like slightly tangy and salty water, it tasted amazing to me, knowing it was the glorious end result of my beautiful little sister cumming for me.

The rest of it got all over the sides of my face and on Rachel's inner thighs, as well as the towel. That was a really good idea - the towel was soaked. I kissed Rachel's inner thighs and around her pussy as she lay back panting on the couch. I rested my head on her wet thigh.

"You done good, pig," she told me after a few moments had passed. "you done good. Have you had practice or something?"

"Ahhh, beginner's luck I guess," I said back to her truthfully.

"There's still something else we need to take care of, though." She told me.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"I don't went my big brother to have blue balls after this. We're gonna need to make you cum, too."

"Awe man, you're right... I forgot all about blue balls. That would really suck. What can we do about that?" I asked playfully.

"Stand up and take your cock out," she told me. I did as I was told. I stood up, then slid down and kicked off my boxers and pajama pants. My shirt might have gotten in the way, so I took that off too. Rachel took her shirt off as well, and we were both completely naked in our family living room. God, her pink nipples.

Rachel began slowly sucking my cock, stroking it with her hand as she went up and down on it. I looked down and watched in awe at my beautiful sister's work. She looked up at me and started talking as she continued to lick and suck and stroke up and down my shaft.

"You made me cum so hard," She licked the underside of my dick up and down.

"You tasted so good. I swallowed so much of you," I told her. She started sucking harder when I told her this.

"I want to taste your cum," she told me. She moved down to suck my balls, putting one of them fully in her mouth while she continued stroking my dick. She moved back and forth, from one to the other, keeping her mouth on me the whole time, making a slobbery mess.

"You better be careful," I told her, "Or you'll be tasting my cum pretty soon. This feels so fucking good, I don't know how much longer..."

She quickly laid back on the couch and spread her legs open again. "Put your cock inside me," she said. "Don't like, fuck me... just put it in. I want to have my big brother's cock inside me."

I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help it. I bent over and positioned my cock outside of her pussy. She had gotten my dick wet enough that it slid right in. I pushed myself all the way inside of my little sister's pussy. I reached up and played with her nipples. She moaned and smiled at me.

"You have to take it out," she said. But I couldn't help it, I started to slowly move my cock in and out of her.

"We can't," she whispered in between breaths, "We can't, David, we can't..."

I came to my senses and reluctantly pulled myself out of her. I stood back up.. "Suck my cock," I ordered her. She sat up immediately, put her hands on my ass and started to suck.

Being inside of her was the best thing I'd ever felt. After that, it didn't take much more to finish me off.

"Rachel, Rachel, I'm gonna cum," I told her urgently.

She started sucking harder. As she did, my cock began shooting spurt after spurt of hot cum into her mouth. She backed off with her mouth a little but, but still kept the tip fully inside her mouth. Then she jacked me off as I finished cumming, catching every drop in her mouth.

She pulled away, leaned back on the couch and looked up at me with her mouth still full of my cum. She pushed it out of her mouth, letting it fall onto her chest until her mouth was empty. She cupped her hand where it was dripping to catch it.

She looked down at her cupped hand at her chest. She flattened it against her skin, and moved it over to her left breast. She rubbed my cum on her left tit and used it to play with her nipple. She moved over to her right tit and did the same. She brought up her other hand as well, and used them both to rub my cum into her chest until there was nothing left.

"Haha! Got rid of the evidence!" She exclaimed. "Now no one will ever know!"

"Oh, yeah, I was totally worried about that. Why didn't you just swallow it? I thought that's what sluts like you loved the most?"

"I've heard it's good for your skin," She said back to me. "I dunno. I also think it's kinda hot, rubbing a guy's cum on my body... Don't judge! And don't worry, I'll swallow your cum some other time. Maybe sooner than you think, too."

I really hope it's soon.

Ardresac
Ardresac
605 Followers