My Sister Wants to Make Me Cum Ch. 10

Story Info
I take a shower with my voluptuous mom.
4.3k words
4.53
35k
59

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardresac
Ardresac
605 Followers

I heard my bedroom door quietly creak open behind me. I knew it was Mom because Rachel had gone out that night, and she had told us she would be staying the night at her friend Tana's house.

"Hey baby, whatcha dewin'?" she asked sweetly as she slowly stepped into my room.

"Just playing some Rocket League, Mom," I said, not turning away from my computer. Not because I'm a little shit, but just because I was in the middle of an intense game that couldn't be paused. "What about you?" I asked my mom while still concentrating and clicking and clacking away.

"Oh, just about to get ready for bed... hey, can we talk for a minute?" Mom stood right behind my computer chair, pushing it forward slightly, and she idly played with my hair, as moms do.

"Ah, yeah," I said, still concentrating on the game. "Can it wait a few minutes? This should be over in five or..." I stopped speaking as I blocked an enemy player's shot from entering my team's goal. "Five or ten minutes," I said.

"Oh, sure, baby," Mom replied, lightly scratching the top of my head and then making her way back to the doorway. "Just come to my bedroom when you're done."

"Okay," I said, returning my focus fully back to my game. I heard her walk out and make her way over to her bedroom.

My team won the game after about fifteen more minutes. Satisfied with the accomplishment I got up and made my way over to my mom's bedroom. The door was open so I walked in. Her bathroom door was closed, and I heard the shower going inside. I knocked on the door. "Hey Mom, what's up?" I said loudly to be heard over the sound of the shower.

She said something, but I couldn't hear her. "What!?" I asked, almost yelling. The next thing I did hear. She said: "Just come in here!"

This wasn't typical. Mom was always careful about covering up around me and Rachel, and her shower was the standalone kind with a glass door. When I opened this door and walked in, I would probably be able to see her in there.

I opened the door and cautiously stepped onto the tile floor of my mom's bathroom. The floor was warm with moisture.

I was relieved but also a little disappointed to see that the shower door was fogged to the point that I could only see a vague outline of my mom in there. I could see her arms move around as she cleaned her pale voluptuous body. She was taller than Rachel, and generally much larger too. Larger breasts, bigger butt, wider thighs and hips and belly. My mom wasn't a small woman - she was proportioned somewhat similarly to Rachel, just bigger. Rounder. Softer.

I had never thought of her as a sexual being until that moment. I was a little worried, though. I loved Rachel, my sister, and I wasn't sure how she'd feel about this. I worried she'd be jealous. But on the other hand, Rachel and I were both really excited every time we could hear Mom masturbating after Rachel's facial therapy, so maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal. Maybe she'd even think it was hot.

Maybe... Hopefully.

_____

"Hey, baby," Mom called from the shower. "How'd your game go?"

"We won," I said loudly, still proud of the fact. It hadn't come easily.

"That's good, sweetie," Mom said, and I could see her bend down to begin washing her upper thighs and groin. I watched through the fog.

"Thanks, it was a tough one. So what'd you wanna talk about?" I asked her as casually as I could.

"I'm almost done in here, let's talk in just a minute. Actually, wait, have you showered yet tonight?" she asked me.

"Uh, no," I replied nervously, "I was gonna shower soon, though."

"Well, just get in here with me. It's nothing I haven't seen before anyway." She continued washing herself, bending over to cover her lower legs now.

I stood there in her bathroom, unsure of what to say or do.

My mother helped me with my indecisiveness. "Just take your clothes off, David. I'm your mother, there's nothing abnormal about taking a shower with me," she said, as if it were the most sensible thing in the world.

"Yeah, I guess I do," I said, pretending to sound defeated as I took off my shirt. I could see her still washing herself, but I could tell that her eyes were on me even with the opaque glass between us. I took my boxers off and was fully naked in my mom's bathroom. I slowly stepped forward and opened the shower door. My naked mother stood fully visible in front of me, smiling warmly at me and sneaking downward glances. I snuck some of my own. Her pubic area was unshaven and natural, beautiful and mature and old-fashioned. Her body was so voluptuous that I tried but could not see the slit of her vagina; it was fully hidden between her upper thighs and beneath her "FUPA" area.

For the unrefined, FUPA means "Fat Upper Pubic Area." Pretty much every voluptuous woman has one.

_____

I stepped into the foggy shower. Mom handed me her bar of soap and I got started washing myself.

"So," she started while washing her hair, squinting her eyes carefully to avoid any soap getting in them, "do you think your sister would mind if I... got a little more involved...?"

I noticed that she did not ask me if I would mind, as if she had just assumed as much. "With her skincare routine, I mean," she added in case I hadn't understood.

I swallowed, and I was glad that the sound of the shower would drown out the sound from my throat. "Involved in what way?" I asked my mom.

"I mean physically, baby." She stepped towards me. Her soft belly pressed against my right side. She reached down with her right hand and held my penis gently. It grew a little bit, and she tightened her grip. It grew more.

"It doesn't seem like you'd mind," she said slyly, running her hand gently along my cock while still pressing her soft body against me. "But what about your sister?" My penis finished its journey to becoming fully hard. I was very excited, but anxious still.

"She might be okay with that." Mom slowly stroked my penis as I spoke, looking curiously into my eyes. "How would, I mean, how would you wanna help?" I asked my mom.

She sort of shrugged. "I dunno, I guess in any way your sister normally helps," She smiled big at me for just a second, gave my penis a wonderful light squeeze, then let go of me and went back to washing her hair. She turned around, showing me her ass. My penis held its head high, twitching with excitement.

If Rachel's ass is big (and believe me, it is), then Mom's ass is gigantic. Her cheeks were each bigger around then my head, and pale enough that I could see soft blue veins running underneath. The skin was smooth around the edges until about halfway in, where a sparse population of red and pink blemishes began, which grew more prolific towards the center where her two ass cheeks met to form a deep, tight rift of soft flesh. Her ass jiggled and swayed with her hair-washing motions. I was hypnotized. I wanted to feel and see my hand or my penis disappear between those gigantic jiggling moons.

While still massaging her scalp with her left hand, Mom reached back with her right and wiped sudsy shampoo over her right ass cheek. She began to rub her hand in circles around the right side of her ass, sometimes letting her fingertips venture into the place between her cheeks, and sometimes pulling her right cheek away from her left, trying to show me what lay in between but never managing to pull far enough to expose anything other than the skin on either side of the deep rift of flesh at the center of her ass.

Such was and is the monumentality of my mom's gigantic badonkadonk.

I was transfixed on what was happening in front of me. Mom looked over her shoulder. "Are you watching...?" She glanced down. "Is that why your penis is still hard?" She looked pointedly back up at me.

"Yeah," I admitted to her, getting back to washing myself. "I couldn't help it. Sorry," but I knew she would not make me sorry.

"It's okay, baby, it's only natural. That's just what happens when you see something that excites you." Mom turned around, squarely facing me.

"Do you like Mommy's breasts, too?" She asked me.

She hadn't referred to herself as Mommy when speaking to me for a long time. A long time. Somehow, hearing it again after all these years, it didn't bother me. I looked up into her warm motherly face. She was smiling sweetly at me. I looked down at her breasts. They were much larger than Rachel's, and sagged lower down her torso. They were wider too, extending partially underneath her armpits. Her nipples were very similar to Rachel's, though - wide and pink, and only loosely defined so it was hard to tell where her areolas began or ended.

My cock was still hard. I told my mother that I do, in fact, like her breasts.

"Do you want to touch them?" She suggested, raising her eyebrows inquisitively.

I answered her by placing my right hand on the underside of her left breast. She looked down at it. I moved my thumb back and forth along her nipple, still so soft that it barely felt any different from the rest of her breast. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Do you wanna kiss it, baby?" she suggested sweetly.

I did want to. I bent over and took her left nipple into my mouth. I sucked on it hard and heard a little moan escape my mother's lips. My right hand wandered from her breast down to her soft round tummy. I caressed her belly, sliding my slippery hand around the generous amount of flesh as I continued to suck on her nipple. I gently dug my fingertips into her, but was careful not to squeeze too much. I know that voluptuous women can sometimes be self-conscious about their bellies.

But Mom wasn't shy about that at all.

"It's okay, baby, you can squeeze," she gave me permission, chuckling lightly. I dug my fingertips deeper into her soft flesh while still sucking on her nipple. My thumb made its way into her deep belly button, and I squeezed harder. I rolled my tongue over and around her nipple, feeling it bunching up and becoming hard as I did. Her belly button was so deep that my thumb was almost completely lost in it.

"Mmmm, baby," she moaned while I enjoyed her squishable body. She ran her fingers though my wet hair. I didn't look up because I was too busy with my mouth, but I'm sure she was looking down at me with loving eyes.

After another moment, Mom tapped my shoulder and motioned for me to straighten back up. I did, and she looked deeply into my eyes. Our faces were inches apart. I didn't realize it, but her lips were slowly drifting closer to mine. Before I could react to what was happening, I felt her soft lips make contact with mine. She kissed me several times, slowly, deliberately, motherly; she did not use her tongue. I kissed her back each time.

But after a few more kisses I did feel her tongue, caressing my lips so lightly that it was almost as if she didn't want me to notice, like it was a secret just for her. Mom started to breathe heavily through her nose, and soon she had me pressed up against the shower wall. Her breasts, belly, groin, and thighs, exerting just a portion of her full weight against me, felt very heavy indeed. Her hands lovingly explored my chest and torso, and mine did the same to her.

_____

Soon Mom started to grind her body up and down against mine, pushing me harder against the wall. As she did this, the underside of my penis was caressed up-and-down by the fuzzy mound above her vagina, while the tip was repeatedly pushed more firmly against the soft horizontal ridge where her tummy extended beyond her pubic region. At times, I believed I could feel the head of my penis, and perhaps even part of my shaft, slipping deliciously into the warm deep crevice between my mom's FUPA and her tummy.

"Honey," Mom said, partially breaking away from me but holding onto me at the torso with her arms outstretched. "I can feel that. We need to do something about that erection. It wouldn't be good to just leave it like that. Okay?" She raised her eyebrows with concern.

"O... okay, Mom, but I think I can take care of it-" I tried to give her the opportunity to change her mind, and I was glad she didn't take it.

"No," she interrupted me. "No, David, I think you need some help with it."

"Uhm, well, what did you have in mind?" I asked, nervous but very excited.

"Remember when your sister, uhm, helped you finish by putting it in between her breasts?" Mom asked and I nodded yes.

"Well," she bit her lower lip, "do you wanna do that with my butt?" I nodded again, emphatically this time. My penis felt like it was ready to explode.

She took a step back from me and gave me a naughty look, then turned around, placing both hands on either ass cheek and spreading them apart as wide as she could, her entire body jiggling as she got into position. Her asshole was fully visible, a small dark slit at the center of her ass. Every few seconds she adjusted her grip with one hand or the other, pulling apart just a little more, giving me an increasingly better view.

"Pour some conditioner in between," It was pretty wild to be doing something like this with my mom, but it was so comfortable and easy to just follow her instructions.

I reached over for the conditioner, popped the top open with my thumb and squirted some out at the top of her ass crack. Some of it dripped down while the rest stayed in a glob at the top. Now Mom bent over slightly, giving me a perfect view of her asshole. But soon that perfect view was obscured by the light green conditioner that slowly dripped down.

"Rub it all over in between," she instructed me. I obeyed, using my hands to spread the conditioner mostly along the sides of her inner ass cheeks, avoiding her asshole, unsure if I should touch her there.

"You have to get in between, all the way in between," she told me. "Even there," she added in a whisper, as if she was afraid of some unseen person overhearing.

I adjusted my method and used my fingertips to get all the way in between. I felt the folded flesh around her asshole underneath my fingers and, somehow, resisted the urge to push one of them inside of her. "I think we're good," I told my mom when I was done, and my voice sounded far away.

_____

"Okay, honey, now put your penis in between..." She moved her feet farther apart, lowering herself for me to be able to reach. "Not in, just between," she reminded me.

I was really excited. I had never even considered an "ass-job" like this before. Mom always was very creative in how she took care of our needs.

I pushed my hard dick in between her butt cheeks, over but not into her asshole. I slowly rubbed the tip up and down several times. I was no longer shy about touching her anus; my urethra glided effortlessly over it and each time I again had to fight the urge to insert myself inside of her.

She released her grip on her butt cheeks. I continued for a moment to swipe my penis up and down her ass, but now it was nearly completely submerged in between her massive butt-cheeks, with barely enough shaft available for me to direct the rod up and down from the base.

"Honey---let go of your penis," she commanded me with gentle mom-like authority, turning her head slightly but not able to turn around far enough to look directly at me. I let go of myself, leaving my penis safely wedged between her monumental ass cheeks. She adjusted her position slightly and used her hands on either side of the shower to steady herself as she did. She bent forward and began slowly grinding up and down against me. My penis stayed in place, gliding in between her ass cheeks, and I could feel the underside of the head of my penis being caressed by the texture of her anus.

"See, honey, doesn't this feel good?" she asked, beginning to pant from her effort while still grinding on me. Being a much larger woman, it took considerable effort to move her body in this way. That's just how much she loves her kids, I guess.

"It's amazing..." I told her honestly. I rested my hands on her wide hips. At this point I was leaning against the wall, using some effort to push my groin forward against the intense thrusting of her powerful body.

Mom bent over a little farther, using her arms to steady herself against the opposite wall of the shower. She started to twerk her gigantically wide pale ass with my cock still safely nestled in the center. I could see the tip of my penis poke out for a split second with each of my her downwards movements. It was a little impressive that she could be this mobile.

"Oh, baby, it's so hard," she said while picking up the pace. "I love being so close to you, I love you so much." She was panting hard now from the physical effort of pleasing her son.

I told her that I loved her too. I told her again how amazing it felt.

"You like Mommy's ass?" She asked, again in a whisper as if to avoid being overheard.

"Yeah, Mom, I... I really... do," I told her, and my voice bounced along with my mom's intense movements.

_____

"Is this gonna do it? Or are you gonna need to put it in?" Holy shit.

I wanted to. I wanted to more than anything at that moment, but just the thought of pushing the head of my penis into my mom's asshole was about to send me over the edge. I wanted to continue, but I realized that I could not.

"Mom," I struggled to say, "I do, but... I think I'm gonna finish, Mom."

She broke away from me before I even finished speaking. She pointed the shower head at the wall and knelt down in front of me, looking up into my eyes.

"Will you cum on my face like you do for your little sister?" She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I started to ejaculate on my mom's face.

Mom sort of giggled when the first two spurts landed on her forehead. The next several spurts of semen landed over her nose and mouth, leaving pale streaks along her tongue. She closed her mouth and I saw her swallow while several more spurts landed over her closed lips. She kept her mouth closed but licked her lips clean, swallowing once more.

"That's good, honey," She said while cum was still raining down on her face, "That's good, cum on Mommy's face." After a few more spurts of semen landed on my mom's cheeks, I was done orgasming.

As usual, one lone drop of sperm remained clinging to the tip of my penis. Mom looked longingly at it for a moment. She looked up and said "There's still a little bit left. Let Mommy clean it up with her mouth." I pointed my penis towards my mother's mouth. "That's good, baby," she said before gently wrapping her lips around the tip of my penis. She ran her tongue up the tip of my penis in one long slow motion, and brought her lips slowly off of me, making a sweet kissing motion on the very tip before breaking away from her son's cock.

She swallowed once more. Afterwards, she made a loud smacking sound with her lips and said "AAAAHHHHHH," as if she'd just taken a sip of some delicious drink. She looked up at me, smiling wide with her face criss-crossed with patterns of thick cum.

"Very funny," I said while looking down at her sweet motherly face, still gently stroking my shaft.

She grinned up at me. "So how was that?" she asked.

"It felt incredible."

"You liked playing with Mommy's ass?" God I loved her referring to herself as Mommy.

I told her again that it was unbelievable.

"And did you like finishing on Mommy's face?" She asked.

"I... I really did."

Mom started to rub my cum into her face, starting at her forehead and working down. I stared at her in surprise.

"I've wanted to do this ever since the time I walked in on you two," she said absently while moving down to her cheeks. "I've wanted to rub your cum all over my face."

I hadn't expected this at all, but I should have from the moment she knelt down in front of me. Mom had always seemed amazed with the whole facial therapy process.

"Well, is it everything you dreamed it would be?" I asked her with a smile, still watching her rub my semen into her skin.

Ardresac
Ardresac
605 Followers
12