My Sister Wants to Make Me Cum Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels nice," she told me while working my sperm into her lower cheeks and the spaces right above and below her lips. "How long did your sister say she usually leaves it on?" she asked, standing up and opening the shower door.

"Around 10 or 15 minutes, I think," I told her as she stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I stared at her ass while she carefully dried her hair, avoiding letting the towel touch her face. I remembered how it had felt to be swallowed up by the deep warm cleft that was the crack of her ass. After all this, I really hoped that Rachel would be OK with Mom getting physically involved with our sessions.

I watched as Mom started to dry her body. She started with her shoulders and arms and moved down to her breasts, being careful to get her under-boob area dry, which took around thirty seconds. Her breasts were very large, so she had deep under-boobs.

She turned around and faced me, her body dry, her hair still damp, and her loving face shining with cum. "All right, then," she said, handing me her towel. "I'm gonna go relax in bed for a few minutes and then hop back in the shower real quick to wash this off."

_____

I started drying myself off while Mom walked out of the bathroom. I heard her bed creak as she laid down. I wrapped the towel around my waist before walking out of the bathroom. I saw my mother laying naked on her bed, her legs crossed at the ankles and her back propped up against some pillows which were leaned against the headboard of her bed. She was fiddling with her TV's remote control, cycling through stuff on Hulu.

I approached her bed. "Room for one more?" I asked. "Of course, baby, c'mere," she said, her breasts and stomach and thighs jiggling as she scooted over to make room. I sat back on the bed next to her, leaving the towel on.

"Did your sister say when she'd be back tomorrow?" Mom asked after a minute or so.

"She didn't," I said, "but she mentioned she was going to the lake tomorrow with Tana, so I bet she does that before coming back here."

"You wanna sleep in here with me tonight?" she asked hopefully.

I told her that sounded great. She finally found something to watch, switching to Netflix and putting on Seinfeld. She placed her hand on my upper thigh over the towel. I put my hand over her hand and squeezed. After a short time she went to the bathroom and jumped in the shower for just a couple minutes. She came out of the shower and stood in the doorway between the bathroom and the bedroom.

"Hey, boy," she said jokingly, "toss me that towel."

I took the towel off from around my waist and tossed it over to her. I saw her glance at my penis as she snagged it from out of the air. I watched her dry herself off again, appreciating the way her voluptuous body moved. She finished and did a theatric "Ta-da!" motion with her body, stretching her arms upwards with her palms facing the ceiling. Her motherly body jiggled deliciously at the moment when her arms stretched out to their full length.

She came back to bed and got in next to me, getting under the covers. I adjusted my position and pulled the covers over myself as well. When she began falling asleep, she turned on her side facing away from me. I turned on my side facing her and scooted closer. I felt her warm butt cheeks against my crotch. I reached my arm around her and rested it on her soft belly which rose and fell in tandem with her gentle snoring.

12