My Sister Wants to Swallow Cum

Story Info
My little sister Greta wants to taste my cum.
1.5k words
4.32
105.8k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
805 Followers

"Hey Paul, can you open the door?" My sister Greta said. I was in my room playing video games after a long day at work. I just wanted to relax but nope, Greta had to come and annoy me.

"Come on, open the door! I can hear you playing video games in there!" Greta said loudly.

I let out a frustrated sign then I got up from my seat on the bed and walked to my door and opened it. Greta stood there before me. She was 18 years old, shorter than me, about 5'5 with long brown hair and a petite frame. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

"Jeez, why is your door always locked? Do you need to lock the door to play video games?"

"What do you want?" I asked her impatiently. I was in no mood to be bothered by my sister. Work had sucked today and I was feeling really stressed and burnt out. I worked in a toy factory where I worked in the shipping and receiving department. I spent all day lifting boxes and moving them around. It was repetitive tiring work.

"What do I want? I just wanted to see how you were doing. That's all. Why are you so angry? I'm sorry that I interrupted your video game. I'm sure you desperately need to get back to it," Greta said. "All I wanted to do was say hello. Yeah, I mean I do see you every day but I thought I would just stop by to say hi."

I tried to relax as it made no sense to be angry at my sister. She hadn't done anything wrong to me. "Ok. Sorry. I just had a tough day at work. What's going on? You need something?"

"Well...there is something. You know that I'm taking Sex Ed this year in school and Mrs. Wilson has been showing us a lot of videos including how a vagina gets wet and how penises become erect before sex," Greta said.

I started to laugh. It was funny to hear my sister say penis. I don't know why it just cracked me up. I couldn't help myself.

"Why are you laughing? Because I said penis? Jeez, you are so immature. You're older than me but sometimes I swear I am more mature than you!"

I could see a frown come to my sister's face. It was actually kind of cute. My little sister was very cute and she knew it. My friends and even random guys on the street would look at her whenever Greta and I were hanging out. She just had that effect.

"How about I use the word "dick"? Is that better? Anyway, like I was saying, we've been watching these videos and I saw that when a guy ejaculates, sperm comes out of him. In one of the videos there was so much sperm coming out of the guy's dick," Greta said in a fascinated voice. "I had no idea about that. So...I've been doing some research on it on my own. You know... like watching videos on YouTube about it to find out more. And I learned that every guy can let it out of their dicks when they have an orgasm. So...I was wondering... if you could let me see your cum and...taste it?"

I must say that I was shocked. This was beyond my comprehension. Had my sister really asked to see and taste my cum?! This made no sense!

"What?" I managed to say.

"I know it sounds ridiculous and even crazy, but you are my brother and I have no one else I can ask!" Greta said quickly. She was nervous as she stood before me. "I mean it's not like I'm talking about having sex with you. That is gross! I just want to see what cum looks like up close and... taste it. Nothing else, I promise!"

I stared at my sister as I stood there frozen. I had no idea what to say. This was completely unexpected. It took me a moment to respond. "Umm...ok."

"Really?! Thank you!" Greta said in an excited voice. She grabbed me and hugged me tightly and I could feel her small breasts press against me. My dick actually throbbed in my shorts. She let go of me and I stood to the side to let her in. I closed the door and locked it.

"So...how do we do this? Should I get on my knees so I can see it better?" Greta asked me. She was already looking at my crotch in expectation.

I nodded. "Yeah, that works."

"Ok, cool." Greta got down on her knees before me and watched me. My cock was growing with every passing second. No girl had looked at me like Greta currently did. It was an eagerness that I had not seen before.

I slowly pulled down my pants and then my briefs. Greta's eyes grew large as she looked at my cock. She stared at it in fascination.

"Your dick is so big! It's already getting erect. Are you aroused by this?"

"Yeah," I said with a grin. "I guess I am. It's not every day that your sister asks to see and taste your cum."

Greta laughed. "I know this is weird but I don't know any other guy that I can ask about this. You're the only one that I trust to do this."

My cock jumped and Greta let out a gasp of surprise. It brought a grin to my face to see how enthralled she was with my dick.

"Can I touch it?" she asked me curiously.

I nodded. "Sure."

Greta reached her hand out and touched my cock. It jumped again at her touch to which she giggled with delight. I watched my sister run her fingers along my hard shaft and down to my heavy balls.

"Can I stroke it?"

My dick jumped again and I nodded quickly. Hell yeah, I wanted her to stroke it! Her fingers felt great on my cock!

Greta stroked my dick slowly. Her hand moved up and down my throbbing shaft. Precum was already leaking out.

"Oh, your pre-ejaculate is coming out!" Greta said. It was like she was conducting a science experiment as she played with my cock. "It's getting bigger now!"

I started to moan from the pleasure. Greta looked at me curiously as one of my moans was very loud.

"Oh, you are moaning! This feels good then?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"How do you want me to stroke it? Faster? Or slower? A mix of both? Ok."

Greta's hand gripped my cock harder and she alternated between fast and slow. My moans were rising by the second. I could feel my balls tightening as that load was getting ready to come out.

"Wow, there is so much precum now! It just keeps coming out!" Greta said.

My precum was indeed pouring out of my cock slit. There was some of it dangling from the head of my dick and dripping down to the ground.

"Is the semen going to come out soon? I learned that precum helps to make it easier for semen to come out," Greta said as she pumped my cock faster.

"Yeah, I'm close!" I moaned.

"You want me to stroke it faster? Like this?"

Greta's hand tightened on my shaft and she jerked my cock so much faster. Her hand was moving incredibly quickly on my dick. I let out a deep groan and my jizz spurted out of my cock head and onto my sister's hand.

Greta let out a surprised giggle and I watched as she put her mouth close to the tip of my cock. Jizz flew into her mouth and onto her tongue. Greta swallowed quickly.

"Wow! Your semen is so warm! It's kinda salty too!"

She put her mouth near my tip again and kept jerking my cock as she watched my cum squirt out of me and into her mouth. She swallowed it again. "

I bucked and trembled with each squirt of nut from my cock. It took a few more seconds before I was done. I was breathing very hard.

"Are you done letting out your semen?"

I nodded. I could not speak. There was so much pleasure running through me at the moment. My brain could not form any words.

Greta moved her cum-covered hand from my cock. She looked at the warm jizz that was on it with amazement. "Wow, this was way more informative than the videos I've seen in Sex Ed!"

I let out a laugh and Greta laughed along with me.

"I've got to wash your semen off my hand now. It's so much! My hand is practically covered with it. Thank you, Paul, for letting me see and taste your semen," Greta said as she stood up. "Your cum tastes so good!"

"Thanks! Let me know if you want to do it again," I said with a smile. "I'm happy to help."

kevinnash
kevinnash
805 Followers