All Comments on 'My Sister Wears Boxers? Pt. 02'

by HornyHenry987

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Bedrocker18Bedrocker18over 5 years ago
Worth the wait.

I’m glad to see that you have continued this story. I hope that you continue to add more chapters as the directions the plot could realistically go are numerous at this point. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter.

larry74403larry74403over 5 years ago
This could have been a five star story, but

But you really need an editor. The spelling and grammar mistakes are like overly large speed bumps. Seriously, ask someone for help. I would even be willing to assist.

larry74403larry74403over 5 years ago
This could have been a five star story, but

But you really need and editor. The spelling and grammar errors were like oversized speed bumps. I would even be willing to help, but you absolutely need a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such a disappointment

I truly hoped for her to be a real girl, not a guy with tits. If she only had a pussy, that would be the hottest story here. Not so much now, I’m afraid. I’m completely not into guys doing other guys, so sadly I will not wait for another episode.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 5 years ago
Never mind the naysayers.

Especially ignore the resident transphobic troll who keeps leaving negative comments on all the stories he loves to jerk it to. He forgot to log out once, and everyone found out who he was, yet he still thinks he's anonymous.

As for complaints about grammar, that's some pretty ridiculous nitpicking. There are far worse-written stories on this site that get rave reviews. This story was not poorly written. Maybe a few errors here and there, but nothing that made it unreadable.

I, for one, was afraid you were never going to follow up the first part! I'm glad you did. Looking forward to the next one!

anon7734Eanon7734Eover 5 years ago
This is amazing. One of my all time favorites.

I would love more chapters. Maybe sex while their parents are at home? This story could go in a lot of directions, that is if you're not bored with it. Don't worry too much about the spelling mistakes. It's not like this is an essay right? Don't worry about the people saying it would be better if she didn't have a penis. If they want that they can find it somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hermaphrodites

Hermaphrodites may also have dicks from small,(under 4 inches) to large, (0ver 8 inches) and also have a slit if not a vagina. because their clit is analagous to a man's penis except for the urethra. most just have an oversize clit, about 1/4 inch by 2 inches long. some have a dick and balls too but always a slit beneath it. get things anatomicaly correct.

z5DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyable read

The story was a "pleasurable" read, I spotted a couple grammatical errors, but other than that the story was well written and had a good story arch. -J

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep going

I liked it it's different it's good to be different keep up the imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hermaphrodites? Read this, dumbass.

In reply to the comment about hermaphrodites, show me the proof of your education that makes you qualified to speak on the subject. Hermaphrodite is a term that means an organism has both male and female parts, this story, however, is not about a hermaphrodite, it"s about a shemale. Dumbass. Shemales do NOT have a slit, or vagina for that matter, but instead retain the female hormones which cause the body to fill out the breasts and to raise the voice's pitch, but instill the shemale with a male's insatiable sex drive and genitalia that can rival the biggest of them. FUCK you. Get over yourself. Leave CONSTRUCTIVE criticism or else crawl back into that craphole of a place you call home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Da fuck did I just read

What kind of Albama shit is this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HH987 You da man

I just knew you had a surprise for us. Love it! Can't wait for the continuing sagas. Keep'm cumin!!!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 5 years ago
Good story, but confusing

As a brother-sister shemale incest story, it was great.

The confusion comes from the comment Ruth made in Ch. 01 about her being, "...I'm 99% girl with just a little bit extra." Her referring to her cock and balls as being "an extra part" ("extra" meaning "in addition to something else") led us to believe she is a hermaphrodite with both male and female genitalia. Judging from other comments here and after Ch. 01, I know I'm not alone in making this assumption.

So the question is, does Ruth have a pussy, too, or just a cock and balls? If she has a pussy, too, you'd think that for their first time fucking each other, Ruth would want her brother to take her vaginal virginity and "make her a woman", rather than have him fuck her ass for her first time receiving.

I don't think you have a clear idea of how these things work on a sexual development level, so Ruth's "explanation" in Ch. 01 didn't really explain anything and just confused many of your readers, me included. Rather than clearing things up, you just muddied the waters. You could have used Ch. 02 to further explain Ruth's situation, but chose to totally ignore it instead.

As bestselling author, Tom Clancy said, "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."

As I said, I enjoyed the story very much, but matter of Ruth's rare anatomical combination could have been handled a lot better.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Sister

I'm not so sure about doing it with a sister but, I love taking it up the ass. I'm a Bottom but, I have topped a few guys and a few cross dressers. Being a Cross Dresser myself, I mostly relate to being the sister and a Shemale. However, the whole scenario of a guy and a girl with a dick got me hard and dripping!

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 5 years ago

Its nice to see that they have respect for each other and make sure each one gets the same experience as they other. Now the question becomes does his sister have just a cock or does she have both a pussy and a cock; as some do have 2 ??

In any case, hopefully they will continue and his sister will like it so much that she'll bang his ass every night at least once if not twice. Maybe their Mom this is destine to happen and is providing the way they can start doing this ?? In any case, wouldn't it be something if both kids with cocks started fucking Mom ?? More please as we learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting

I liked it a lot when's the next chapter can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too gay...

Well written but I'll admit the story was obscure on the sister part, I was expecting to read about her having a vagina tucked behind the balls or something being a proper hermaphrodite instead of a dude with tits that identifies as a girl.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
My personal opinion.

Someone mentioned if Ruth had just a cock and ass,or also a pussy,but obviously just the ass otherwise Tommy would have fucked her pussy first to take her virginity.But honestly I fantacize Ruth instead of having ovaries and a uterus in her non-existant pussy she has them in her ass and can have babies there,and her and Tommy could have little girls just like Ruth and be born with penises and everything their Mom has so they can one day fuck their siblings and give each other more special girls.

Oh and for Tommy and Ruth I wish they eventually tell their parents they love each other and planning on marrying and giving their parents lots of special grandbabies and they all love and accept one another,,and Tommy and Ruth can fuck like rabbits constantly,so perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I stopped reading when it became dick vs. dick. I failed to read the intro/prologue. That probably would have warned me off.

My fault, not yours. Keep writing your stories. Life is different strokes for different folks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous