My Sister's 7 Days of Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! No! No! Why is this happening to me? I don't deserve this! You're using me like a cheap whore. I'm your sister you should look out for me. Please let me do something else!"

"If you want you can be my kitten for the rest of the day. If you have to pee we'll use the pad. I will feed you the canned dog food we have for the neighbors. I'll let you sleep on the floor next to my bed. I'll even take you for a late-night walk outside. This can all be over now if you can get over your fear of my penis."

Eventually, she sucked up her tears and gave in to my offer. She may not have realized it at the time, but this was the point of no return.

"Fuck! Fine, I'll do it. I can't let anyone else see me like this. Please be gentle."

She crawled behind me as we headed back to the couch. I stood in front of her and pulled out my throbbing cock. I stroked it while she got up on her knees. She stared reluctantly. I slapped her in the face with it a couple of times to get her attention. She eventually opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my shaft. I could have cum right then and there, but I held out as long as I could. I wanted to savor this moment. She moved her lips and tongue up and down my cock. My tip hit the back of her throat a few times causing her to gag. The blowjob was clumsy as if she hadn't given many before. My expectations were much higher. With that said, all it took was one moment of eye contact for me to reach my breaking point. I lost control and filled her mouth with my seed. Her eyes opened wide as she caught all of it. She swallowed without my direction and spit out my cock.

"Ughh! That's so gross! You have to warn me that's not fair! I'm following your word why won't you take it easy on me? When this week is over we have to go back to normal life. Please Jimmy I'm so humiliated and disgusted with myself."

My desires had raged out of control. I didn't care what happened after this week. I would take advantage of her as much as possible before my parents returned.

Chapter 4: Thursday

My sister didn't give great blowjobs, but it didn't matter to me. I became addicted to that feeling. It was now day 4 of my sister's humiliating week. Sofia peered her head out of her room to find me in the living room as usual. The door closed for a moment before opening again. My sister came out in just her underwear.

"What are you going to make me do today? I didn't even bother getting dressed. I'm sure you won't let me wear clothes anyway. Just tell me what it is now so I can relax. I can't handle the stress after what happened yesterday. I'll do anything to get this week over with."

This was going better than I ever could have anticipated. She was keeping track of my fantasies and adjusting to them on her own. I had already decided the night before that she would be my blowjob machine for the day. She was right, I was not going to let her wear clothing.

"You're smarter than your average bimbo. They say the bigger a women's tits are the smaller her brain is. Today's task is simple, you will be sucking my dick for the entire day. In exchange, I will let you eat and use the bathroom like normal. I hope that will make up for yesterday."

There was no way for her to escape. She was fully committed to getting through this week. She had a dejected look and a condescending tone. She stood with her arms crossed emotionless.

"Of course. I've already swallowed my brother's load once. How much worse could it be the second time?"

I had her follow me to my room. I stripped her of her underwear leaving her fully naked. I tied her hands behind her back with rope from the garage. I used more of the rope to bind her ankles. I decided to put the collar back on to indicate she was property. I then blindfolded her with a cloth and had her shuffle under my desk. I made her suck my dick while I played Minecraft with the guys. She mumbled and gagged nonstop. At one point, they heard her over the mic. I told them what was happening, but they wouldn't believe me. She pulled her mouth off my cock and tried to call for their help. I forced her head right back on my cock to shut her up.

I was much better at holding my orgasms this time. I got used to her static-sucking motion after a while. I made sure she started sucking my balls to spice things up. My slobbery penis rubbed against her face as she kissed my balls. Eventually, I did cum. This time, however, I made sure to cum on her chest.

"Is that it? Are we done now?"

Unfortunately for her, things were not that simple. Without responding, I shoved her mouth back on my cock and made her keep going. She had saliva building around her mouth. Her slimy spit trickled down to her stomach. She sucked for another hour until I finished again. This time I tilted her head back and came on her face.

"Ugh! Jimmy please can I take a break? My jaw is killing me and I need to use the bathroom."

"Fine, but make it quick. We're not done yet."

I grabbed her by her collar and pulled her to her feet. She hopped to my bathroom where I sat her down on the toilet. She was still blindfolded with her arms and legs bound. She peed and caught her breath while I watched her through the door.

Before I escorted her to the living room, I wiped off her body. I still hadn't had enough of her blowjobs. I had her lay on her stomach with her head on my crotch. She resumed blowing me while I rubbed her neck and upper back. It took me a while to cum this time. She began slowing down at points from exhaustion. I had to slap her ass to keep her going like a horse. After a short while longer, I sprayed my spunk down her throat. While she wasn't great at sucking dick, she never had an issue swallowing.

"Jimmy I beg you can we please stop!" I've sucked your dick for hours. My body is going to give out."

I was burnt out. 3 blowjobs was more than I bargained for. She was right this was a good time to call it.

"Sure. You're free for the rest of the day. I have some training in store for you tomorrow. From now on, make sure you strip before you leave your room. I want you fully naked at all times unless I tell you otherwise."

She rinsed off my cum from her face, got dressed, and locked herself in her room for the rest of the day. What I had in store for her on Friday would be her hardest test so far.

Chapter 5: Friday

Despite being built like a model, Sofia wasn't very talented sexually. Having spent more time with her body, it became clear she didn't have the experience I expected her to. I decided to train her holes as we approached the final days of her torturous week. I spent the last of our parent's money on a sex machine I found on Craigslist. It was a 3 piece set. There were two standalone units with rods that extended and retracted. The third piece was a metal frame that had 4 metal cuffs. 2 for the wrists and 2 for the ankles.

I scooped it early in the morning before she was awake. The guy selling it gave me a full rundown on how to operate it. I set it up in the middle of the living room with a dildo on each rod. The Craigslist man threw them in for free. He had a bunch of unused ones lying around. By the time my sister awoke, the apparatus was ready to go. She came out fully naked at 11 am as I asked her to.

"Good morning. Uh...umm Jimmy what's this?"

Sofia was immediately intimidated by the unit I had set up. She looked at me in fear as she rubbed her shoulders and held her head low.

"Good morning Sofia. I see you have discovered my new toy. This is going to help us with your training today. Why don't you crawl over and check it out? Don't make me drag you there myself."

She slowly lowered to her knees. Her eyes tried to read what was going on from my expression as she hesitantly crept toward the metal frame. As she arrived, I grabbed each of her wrists and locked them into place without resistance. I consequently locked her ankles into place next. I then wrapped behind her and aligned the rear dildo with her stunningly tight pussy.

"Jimmy I'm scared! Can you please tell me what's going on? Where did you get this? What are you going to do to me?"

"Sofia you have the body of a whore. This machine is going to ensure we don't let it go to waste. Once we are finished, you'll have a throat that can swallow swords and a pussy that can be used like a fleshlight. You already have your swinging milkers and a bouncy fat ass. This will round you into the perfect toy. You'll understand soon enough. Let's get started."

The rear dildo was flipped on. I grabbed both sides of her face and looked her dead in the eyes as the dildo began slowly pushing in and out of her.

"Please Jimmy I can't...ughh...handle this. My pussy is too...oooh...sensitive. Please I'm...uhhh...I'm begging you.....ohhh....don't leave me like this!"

"My sweet sister, you need to learn how to receive. That's all this body is good for. I'll check on you soon don't worry. Until then, just focus on breathing through your nose."

I moved the other end of the machine towards her mouth and flipped it on.

"JIMMY! NO! Please don...alg...glog...glog...."

My sister cried as she was spit-roasted in the middle of our living room. I started her off slow. I needed an escalation path for what I had planned later. I slapped her on the ass and headed to my room. I could hear her squealing in between gags. After an hour, I checked on her. Her sweaty body trembled from the endless penetration.

"How's my little bitch doing? Looks like you're handling this quite well.

Her soaking wet pussy leaked down her legs. Drool fell like a waterfall from the dildo in her mouth. The floor had formed puddles of her fluids.

"Maybe you're more of a slut than I thought you were. Let's increase the difficulty a bit."

I increased the speed of each dildo. The seesawing cock in her mouth forced her to take shorter breaths. The dildo on her rear now moved fast enough to create a small fapping sound. I sat on the couch and watched her for a while. My sister's body was a work of art. The sight of her in this predicament belonged in a museum.

"Glog..glog..glog."

I watched her for about 20 minutes before I decided to add another element to the equation. While she focused on breathing in between dildo intervals, I began rubbing her nipples. She squealed from the overwhelming sensations rushing through her. I teased her for a few minutes longer until it was time to increase speeds one last time. I pulled the front dildo out of her mouth and shut it off. She instantly begged for her release. Her voice was shaky and out of breath.

"Jimmy please make it...uh!...please make this stop!"

"Shhhh! Listen to me Sofia. I will end this, but you have to earn it. Will you do anything for a break?"

"Yes....ohhh!...what is it?"

"I want you to beg for my cock. Tell me how badly you want to suck it. Call me Sir when you do so. If you can get me off then I will end your training."

"Oh my god! Please...umff...please Sir can I...ohh...can I suck your cock?"

"That's not good enough. Tell me how much of a little whore you are. Tell me you're my bitch."

"I'm your little bitch, Sir! Owww! I'm such a dirty slut...uhhh...all I want is my brother's cock...ahhh...I want to taste your cum...mmhh...please let me suck your cock, Sir!"

I turned up the dial for the last time. The dildo loudly clapped against her pussy. Her wailing was suppressed by my cock lodged in her throat. I thrust in and out of her face. This was way hotter than any of the blowjobs she gave me previously. It didn't take me any more than 5 minutes to reach climax. I pulled out of her and fired webs all over her sweaty back. Training had officially concluded. I shut off the machine and unlocked her restraints. She collapsed into the puddles of her juices. I stood above her as she huffed and puffed.

"I suppose that's enough for today. Although you created quite a mess, your slutty body managed to survive my training. Hopefully, you can perform like this when men use you in the future. Clean yourself up Sofia. I have big plans for you tomorrow."

I left her to clean up her mess. I put away the machine and headed to bed. Tomorrow was a big day. The final page of my revenge plan would finally be turned.

Chapter 6: Saturday

All of my efforts had led to this moment. This has been the best week of my life. My sister would likely never be the same after what I had done to her. It was finally time to complete my revenge plan. I told her I had one last ask of her before our parents returned.

When she came out of her room naked, I presented her with a revealing bunny costume. She was delighted to be presented with clothing no matter how embarrassing it was. The main piece was a tight black leotard. It also came with a white collar and two white wrist cuffs with black bows on all three of them. The costume included funny black bunny ears. Most importantly, it came with a cute white bunny tail plug for her hole. I brought back out the same heels she wore as my maid to finish things off. I ran her through what was going to happen.

"Alright bitch, you've made it to the final day. If you can get through tonight I promise to delete the video before Mom and Dad get home. Tonight I will be having some friends over. You will wear your uniform and serve us as a slave. You will refer to each of us as Sir. If one of them asks you to do something you will do it unless I say otherwise. Is that understood?"

She was perplexed. She had become used to serving me. No exposure to the outside world gave her the impression that her life would be unaffected once the week concluded. Tonight could certainly impact that. One of my friends was her closest friend's younger brother. If she found out through him what was happening tonight her reputation would be tarnished.

"If I do this will you promise not to tell anyone? Can your friends keep this as our secret? I did all of this for you so that no one would find out about what I had done. If your friends spread this around then my life will be ruined."

"I will make sure this stays between us. If any of my friends spread rumors I will deny them. Is that enough for you? I hope so because you're going to be our bunny girl either way. Get dressed now. You have some work to do before they get here."

She slipped on the leotard and zipped it up. It was a size too small for her. It barely covered her pussy and rode up her crack leaving her cheeks partially exposed. Her tits squeezed against her chest as they tried to escape the uniform. She put on the collar and cuffs. The headband clipped on with ease. She popped on her heels and bent over the counter so I could insert her tail. It was the perfect outfit for the evening I had planned. Her beautifully moisturized shaven legs shined. Her ass looked as tight as ever. Her pretty black toenails were tightly packed together in her uncomfortable shoes. Of course, the puffy white tail between her legs was the icing on the cake.

I had her prepare the house. She cleaned in her bunny outfit until the time came for her to be presented to my friends. They came one by one. She waited in her room until all four of them arrived. I sat them all in the living room while I grabbed her from her room. I walked her to the couch with my arm around her tight waist.

"Gentlemen, this was the surprise you've all been waiting for. My sister will be serving us tonight. Sofia, why don't you reintroduce yourself?"

Sofia held her hands tightly in front of her pussy. She blushed uncontrollably. Her neck tensed up as she stared at the ground.

"Good evening Mister Mark, Mister Jake, Mister Ben, and Mister Josh. Thank you so much for coming. I look forward to serving you all tonight. Please refer to me however you feel comfortable."

My friends were in awe. My gorgeous sister was going to be their slave in such a sexy outfit. We ordered her around for a short while. The night started with her delivering snacks and drinks. When she brought someone a can, we made her deliver it between her tits. She presented them on her knees as if her chest was a cup holder. Later on, Josh had her act as his footstool. She crawled under his feet and stayed there for 15-20 minutes. Ben got sick of Josh hogging my sister and had her twerk for us. She got on her hands and spread her knees on the floor. She shook her ass up and down to the best of her ability. We took turns smacking her jiggling ass as if she was a stripper. She wasn't very good at it, but it was fun to watch her embarrass herself. Eventually, the time came to ramp things up.

"Well gentleman, why don't we turn things up a notch? It's time to get a closer look at what we're working with."

I stood behind her and unzipped her leotard without warning. She gasped as her boobs popped out. She tried to cover her nipples with one arm and her pussy with her other hand.

"Jimmy! What are you doin...ouch!"

I startled her with a heavy slap on the ass.

"It's Sir to you, sister. Hands behind your back Sofia. I want everyone to see your playful little body."

I slapped her once again. There was no time to dilly-dally.

"...Yes Sir..."

She hesitantly put her hands behind her back. Her embarrassing skanky body was on display for the horny young boys she lorded over back in the day. Her flushed face winced and looked away from my friends. My friends laughed and made degrading comments about her as if she wasn't there. We were inching closer to the final chapter of my plan.

"Why don't we play a game Sofia? You are a bunny after all. I know what bunnies like you love."

I grabbed a carrot from the fridge and brought it to her. I held it by my crotch as if it were my cock.

"Lick the carrot Sofia. Bunnies love carrots don't they?"

She got on her knees reluctantly.

"Yes Sir."

She licked the carrot like she was pleasing my cock. My friend whistled and chuckled in the background. They couldn't believe how submissive my popular older sister had become.

"Fetch slut! Hop like a bunny for us. I want to see you bounce."

I tossed the carrot across the room. She got in a squat and miserably hopped across the floor. Her tits bounced up and down as my friends slapped her ass in passing. Her face was bright red with humiliation. Once she returned with the carrot in her mouth, I patted her on the head like a dog.

"Good job Sofia! You're such a good bunny!"

We passed the carrot around and had her fetch for each one of us like a pet. Her legs had to be burning from squatting and hopping in those heels. Her eyes were wide and moist as she stared up at the guys. When she returned the carrot to Jake for the last time, he had a surprise for her. In his hand, he held his fully erect cock. Our game had concluded. It was time for the main event. Jake took the carrot out of her mouth as she stared at the cock of her best friend's younger brother.

"I think you're ready for the real thing Sofia. Trust me, this is much better than a carrot."

Sofia turned and looked at me. Her eyes begged me to save her. I had no such intention. After the week full of blessings I had, it was only right that I pass them along to my friends. Besides, this was an important part of my plan.

"What are you waiting for Sofia? Do you think there's still a shred of your reputation to save? You can give up on those dreams. I already shared your tape with each of them. You wouldn't want anyone else to see it would you?"

Jake pulled out his phone and queued up the tape. He faced the video of Sofia being pounded on my parent's bed towards her. She only needed a couple of seconds to realize the power we each held. She slowly shifted her eyes away from the screen and made eye contact with him. Her hand grabbed his shaft and guided it into her mouth. My friends cheered as she used her new BJ skills on Jake.

"Gluck...Gluck...gluck...gluck."