My Sister's 7 Days of Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she throated his developing penis, the rest of my friends pulled out their cocks behind her and started stroking. After a few minutes, I grabbed her hair from behind and slowly pulled her off his dick.

She looked up at me with fear while she wiped the spit from her mouth. I looked towards my friends and her eyes followed. Seeing all of their cocks startled her.

"Guys, please! I'm so sorry for everything I've done just please forgive me. My life is ruined already please st....ouch!"

I slapped her across the face.

"Enough begging for forgiveness. This will be over before you know it. If you beg for their cocks like a good bitch instead maybe they'll take it easy on you."

She held her stinging cheek. The gears began turning in her head again. The walls were closing in. All she could do was obey in hopes of their mercy. She prostrated before them.

"Please fuck me with your cocks. Please use my body and holes to your heart's content."

My friends came over and lifted Sofia onto her hands and knees. While they fondled her, I grabbed a bowl from the kitchen. I set the bowl on the ground next to her. I then pulled out her tail making all of her holes accessible. They started in doggy. My friends took turns spit-roasting her as the machine had the day prior. My other friends would slap her ass and grope her tits until it was their turn to cycle in. She choked and wiggled to lessen the blow to her sensitive pussy. Spit dripped from her chin to her swinging breasts. Her hair was pulled by whoever penetrated her rear. Nobody came inside of her per my request. I had them each cum in the bowl whenever they needed to.

After a few rotations, we cycled to a cowgirl position. Mark laid underneath her. She squatted and bounced up and down on his cock while she blew Josh. My other friends were jerked off by her free hands. After a few minutes, Ben had an idea. He rotated behind Sofia and pushed her onto Mark. Jake and I watched as Ben entered her asshole filling all 3 of her holes at once. My sister screamed and begged, but the cock in her mouth prevented anyone from comprehending her words. All 3 of them thrust in and out of her simultaneously. She started shaking from the pain.

Eventually, she couldn't take it anymore and collapsed. She whispered through her tears.

"Please...please...I can't take it anymore...this is too much for me. My body can't handle it."

That was my queue. I wrapped my arms under her knees and around her upper back. I picked up Sofia and carried her to the kitchen table. Before I laid her on her back, I comforted her with a kiss. She reciprocated and wrapped her arms around me. I felt like a knight saving a damsel in distress.

"You're so special Sofia. I love you. I'm sorry for everything. I'll make it up to you soon I promise."

She looked up at me with puppy eyes. She had the most precious gaze. It was as if she no longer held me responsible for the week of torture I put her through.

"It's ok...I deserved this. I appreciate you putting me in my place, Sir."

I laid her on the table and removed her bunny ears, heels, and cuffs. She laid there fully naked as my friends stood around her. It was time for me to round things off. I spread her legs and pulled her close. I cautiously massaged her hips, thighs, and clit. She groaned as she gripped her boobs and stared at me.

As I expected, the trauma of the gang bang pushed her over the edge. A week of impersonal sexual humiliation had instilled a version of Stockholm syndrome. All of the pleasure she granted me had yet to be reciprocated. In her incredibly delicate state, she became hypnotized by my love.

I pulled out my cock and slowly entered her. She gasped and moaned. I fucked her gently in missionary while I squeezed her hips. I showered her with romance and compliments. Her body broke out in goosebumps.

"Ughhh! Please don't stop Sir...I'm gonna cum!"

I grabbed the back of her neck and increased my thrusts. She wailed from the pleasure. We gazed into each other's eyes as I pounded her. It did not take long for each of us to orgasm. We ended up finishing in sync. I had instituted the rule of cumming in the bowl for my friends, but I was not under the same rule. I finished inside of her as the final step of my revenge plan. Our sweaty bodies separated. Sofia was exhausted. She spoke to me with a shaky voice.

"Ohhh!...thank you, Sir. Thank you for making me feel special."

"You're welcome beautiful. It was the least I could do. I hope this makes up for our journey here. Regardless of what happened, you're as gorgeous as ever."

Jake held the bowl in his hand. They had been loading it up while my sister and I had our 1 on 1 time. Once she finished this, her nightmare would end. The amalgamation of my friend's slimy cum swished around in the bowl as I placed it on the table beside her head.

"We've made it to the end Sofia. I'm very proud of you. If you swallow the cum in this bowl, your life will go back to normal. We will all delete the video. I will no longer boss you around. You can go back to being my bratty older sister."

She flipped onto her hands and knees holding her head over the bowl. She looked me in the eyes and replied.

"I can never be your bratty older sister again. I finally feel comfortable with who I am. My lude body is an object built for nothing more than pleasing men. I am a useless bitch, but you've shown me that's ok. As long as I'm being used by someone, I have a reason to exist. I wish this week would never end, Master."

She stuck her tongue out and lapped up the cum. We watched as she swallowed it little by little. Finally, she picked up the bowl and swallowed the rest in one gulp. She showed each of us her empty mouth to prove she had consumed all of it. It was official, her week of abuse had concluded.

Chapter 7: Sunday

My parents came home in the morning. I waited in the living room to welcome them back.

"Hey, Jimmy! How was your week? It looks like you guys kept the place pretty clean. Hopefully, you got along fine with us away."

"Hey Mom! Hey Dad! My week was great. Sofia and I got along better than we have in the past. We understand each other much better now."

"Speaking of your sister, where is she?"

"Not sure. She's probably asleep in her room. You know how she is."

"Of course, makes sense. Well alright, your mother and I are going to take a nap. It's been a long morning of traveling. If you need anything I'll be up and moving in an hour."

They headed to bed and shut the door behind them. I subsequently headed to my room as well. My sister and I were no longer siblings. Sofia was my slave and I was her Master. As long as we kept things between us, our parents would never find out. They were blissfully unaware of how we treated each other anyway.

I locked my bedroom door behind me. I placed a towel underneath so no air could escape. I headed over to my closet and swung the doors open. On the floor was my hogtied naked slave Sofia. She was silenced with the red ball gag and blindfolded with a cloth. She moaned and squirmed due to the vibrator strapped to her clit as well as the vibrating see-through plug in her ass. Unfortunately, our week home alone had come to an end. Fortunately for me, enslaving my sexy bitch of a sister had only just begun.