My Sister's a Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,725 Followers

As weird as it was to see my sister dancing in her street clothes, I instantly felt my dick get hard. She quickly pulled her shirt off and turned her back to me and bent over as she pulled her jeans down, revealing her perfect ass in a pair of thong panties. She turned to face me and pushed my legs apart and sat in my lap, grinding her firm ass into my crotch.

I ran my hands up her body from her hips to her shoulders and pulled on her bra straps, she leaned forward and with a practiced ease, I unhooked her bra. She shrugged out of it and grabbed my hands and put them on her perfect tits. I couldn't believe how firm they were. Now that I could see them up close, and under good lighting I had to say they were the most perfect pair of tits I'd ever seen. I gently squeezed them and earned a moan of pleasure from my little sister. It had been nearly two years since I'd had a pair of tits in my hands, but I still knew what to do with them, I gently flicked my thumbs over Cindy's pert little nipples, and she shivered with pleasure before suddenly standing up and moving out of arm's reach.

She danced around a bit more in just her panties, using all the room she had made by moving the table, and showing just as much energy as she had back at the club. I was reminded of the song "Take It Off" by Kiss, which of course was about going to "the local titty bar", specifically the line "I know you're dancing just for me". Most guys probably thought that, especially in the VIP room, but in this case it was 100% true. My sexy sister was dancing just for me. Then she moved in close to me, bent over and slowly peeled her panties off revealing a shaved pussy. I ran my hands up her legs, and just before I reached her pussy, she pulled away from me, tossed her panties at me, smiled and wiggled a finger at me.

She danced around some more, naked as the day she was born, and my dick was so hard I thought it was going to rip out of my pants. I still couldn't get over how sexy she was, her body was perfectly proportioned, as if she was molded by the Greek Gods themselves. Cindy dropped to her knees and slowly and seductively crawled towards me, she grabbed my knees and pulled herself up, looked me in the eyes as she rubbed the bulge in my jeans. We could both feel my cock twitch when she touched me. Without a word, or breaking eye contact, she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and slowly pulled my zipper down, turning her attention to the outline of my cock in my underwear. She again rubbed her hand over my cock, and I almost came right then and there. She looked back up at me and gave me a mischievous smile and pulled my underwear down and my cock came into view.

Pip got the same look on her face she used to get when she was little and she got a present she really wanted for her birthday or Christmas. You know the face, wide eyes, mouth agape in shock and/or surprise before it turned into an excited smile.

"Oh my god Eddie," she gasped, wrapping her hand around my cock and slowly stroking it, "It's even bigger than I imagined. I've dreamt about this for so long."

With that, she wrapped her lips around my cock and I let my head flop back as my sister's warm mouth engulfed my aching member. She pulled my pants and underwear off and got comfortable between my legs, never taking my cock out of her mouth. I'd had many blowjobs over the years, and this had to be, by far, the best I ever had. My sister did things with her lips and especially with her tongue that I never thought were possible, it felt like her tongue was literally wrapped all around my cock. I pulled my shirt off and looked back down at her. She looked up at me, and ran that talented tongue of hers over the head of my cock, and I moaned in pleasure as she managed to smile at me while she did it.

"God Pip," I gasped, "That feels so fucking good."

I reached down and gently squeezed one of her perfect tits. I couldn't believe I was getting a blowjob from my little sister -- who I had just found out was a stripper -- who had also admitted to me that she had a crush on me since we were teenagers. I brushed her hair out of her face so I could watch my cock slide in and out of Cindy's warm mouth. I still couldn't believe how good she was at sucking cock. Like I said, she blew my past girlfriends and even my ex wife out of the water. I guess it was because of the bond we'd always had, or the fact that she'd been thinking about this for years. Maybe a little of both. Whatever it was, it was amazing. She wasn't just sucking my cock because she thought I wanted it (which I did, of course), but because SHE wanted it. With each passing second she got more and more into it. I knew I probably wouldn't last much longer and I desperately wanted to fuck my baby sister.

I reached down and gently cupped my sister's face in my hands and pulled her face to mine and kissed her. She eagerly returned the kiss and wrapped her hands around my neck. She crawled up into my lap and we sat there on the couch just kissing for at least 2-3 minutes, pressing our bodies into each other. We locked eyes and she bit her lip and nodded.

We didn't need to speak to know what came next. She extricated herself from my lap and turned the music off. I stood up, took her hand and led her to my bedroom. Once inside, we wrapped our arms around each other and exchanged another passionate kiss. We got into the bed with me on top and I kissed my way down her body, stopping to thoroughly explore her tits with my hands and mouth, earning yet another squeal of pleasure from my baby sister. Her tits were absolutely perfect, not too big and not too small, nice and firm and (as I would find out later) 100% natural. I kissed my way down her body, across her flat stomach until I reached her pussy, which was already wet with anticipation.

She looked down at me as I flicked her hard little clit with my tongue and her whole body jumped and she squealed yet again, grabbing one of her tits. I then paid her back for the superlative head she gave me. I went to town on her sopping wet slit with all the expertise I had. Two of my past girlfriends and my ex-wife were the only three women I'd ever gone down on, but none of them had ever complained about my technique. It was more than just past experience though, much like when she was blowing me, I wanted this to be the best head my sister ever got, so I got a little creative. I spread her lips and started tongue fucking her, then I'd lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top, teasing her clit, before licking back down again. I slid one finger inside her, then another when she didn't protest, and finger fucked her while I sucked hard on her clit.

"God Eddie," she gasped, "I can't wait anymore. Fuck me."

I kissed my way back up her body.

"What's the magic word?"

Pip looked at me with pleading eyes, "Please. Please fuck me."

I rubbed my cock up along her pussy, rubbing the head of my cock over her clit before guiding it inside her to our mutual satisfaction. Her pussy was so wet and warm, and the look of sheer pleasure on her face told me everything I needed to know. She'd been waiting years for this and now it was finally happening.

Some guys dream of fucking a stripper. Some guys dream of fucking their sister. I was doing both at the same time. I had the best of both worlds. I slid my cock all the way into my hot little sister's hungry pussy. Now there was just one thing left.

"How do you want it?" I asked her.

"Hard and fast. Slam that fucking cock into me Eddie." she said, with a look of pure lust on her face.

I obliged my sister and started slamming my cock into her steaming hot cunt. Within seconds we were grunting like two wild animals, emitting wordless grunts and groans of passion as I relentlessly sawed my cock in and out of my sister. I still couldn't believe that I was fucking her. I had never even entertained the fantasy of even seeing her naked let alone fucking her. Of course my friends always asked me if I'd ever "accidentally'' seen her naked. Surprisingly it only happened once when we were in college and were home for Christmas break. I walked in on her in the bathroom, but she had covered up quickly and I averted my eyes so all I got was a quick glimpse of her tits. We never mentioned it again, and it was never repeated, but now in just the space of a few hours not only had I seen her naked, but I was fucking the shit out of her.

"Goddam, Eddie. You feel so good inside me. I haven't been fucked like this for so long," she gasped, "It's even better than I could have imagined."

She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth and moaning as I continued to drive my cock deep inside her. I had passionate sex before with past girlfriends and my ex wife, but this... this wasn't just passion. It was a weird mix of passion and genuine love. I loved my sister, I always had, but this was a new level of love. This not only went beyond normal brother/sister love, but I think this actually strengthened our relationship. I certainly never felt closer (literally and figuratively) to Pip than I did at that moment.

"Holy fuck," she squealed looking down between our bodies, "Jesus Christ, Eddie. I'm fucking cumming! You're making me cum!"

She screamed in passion a moment later as an orgasm ripped through her body. I was suddenly very glad my downstairs neighbor worked third shift. Cindy wrapped her arms around me and I could feel her nails digging into my shoulders as her body tensed and her pussy clenched down on my still pumping cock. She buried her face into my chest and squealed again as her body shook in orgasmic pleasure. I slowed my pace as Pip finally released her death grip on me, her body jerked a couple of times as she finally came down.

"Holy shit," she gasped, whipping her hair out of her sweat covered face, "That was, by far, the most intense fucking orgasm I have ever had in my life. I think you broke my pussy."

"Feels like it's still working just fine to me." I said, still slowly sliding in and out of her.

"Well how about you fuck me from behind and we find out." she said, that mischievous smile creeping back onto her face.

We quickly changed position, my sister getting on her hands and knees and me kneeling behind her. She wiggled her ass at me and looked back at me over her shoulder. I moved in behind her and guided my cock back into her steaming hot cunt. Cindy squealed again as she felt me inch my cock into her and bit her bottom lip. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her again, starting off slow but with her urging sped up until I was hammering her again. She was whipping her head around and groaning, occasionally saying things like "yes", "so fucking good", "harder", and "oh god", but mostly it was wordless grunts and squeals of pleasure.

She was certainly the most animated and vocal partner I'd ever had. Sure the other women I'd slept with had moaned and groaned and writhed in pleasure, but nowhere near what Pip was doing. It was like finally getting the cock she'd been dreaming about for years turned her into a sexual monster. Looking down at my cock sliding in and out of her, and the smooth tanned skin of my sister's ass triggered something in me too, and before I could even stop to think about what I was doing, I gave her a firm slap on her ass.

She whipped her head around and looked at me, "What was that for?"

I slowed my pace but didn't actually stop fucking her, "I... I don't know... I don't know what came over me... Pip, I...."

She flashed that mischievous smile again. "Do it again."

The look of apologetic concern on my face turned to confusion, then into a smile as I brought my hand down onto my sister's ass again. I picked up the pace of my cock in her pussy as I slapped her ass again.

"Harder."

I slapped her on the other cheek, and again was urged to spank her harder. In fact every time I landed a blow, Cindy urged me to spank her harder. I was slamming my cock into her as hard as I could while simultaneously landing blow after blow to her ass cheeks. First the right, then the left, then back to the right again. Both her cheeks were bright red after just a few more slaps. I reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"You're a naughty little girl, aren't you?" I asked her, leaning over her back.

"No," she hissed, "I'm a nasty little slut."

"Whose slut are you?" I asked.

"Yours," she gasped, "I'm your slut."

"Whose cunt is this?"

"It's your fucking cunt." she squealed.

"Don't you fucking forget it." I said, letting go of her hair. I sat back up, grabbed her hips and fucked her for all I was worth.

I had no idea where that had come from, I had never talked dirty like that to any other woman I'd slept with. I mean, there was dirty talk, but nothing like the exchange Pip and I just had. But, strangely enough, it felt natural. We had always teased each other when we were kids. Aside from constantly calling her Pip, I used to call her things like brat and snot, and she'd call me jerk-face (fuckface as we got older) and dork. In fact 90% of the time, my sister and I hardly ever used our actual names when we talked to each other. If it wasn't just calling each other bro and sis, it was one of the many nicknames we'd given each other over the years.

I was nearing the point of no return and I could tell Pip was too.

"Goddamn, I'm cumming again." she squealed.

I felt her pussy clench down on me and the warmth as pussy juice leaked out of her and I lost it. I practically roared in pleasure and I slammed my cock all the way in her and exploded deep inside her. The two of us were grunting and groaning in orgasmic pleasure as I pumped several loads of cum deep inside my sister as she convulsed on my cock.

After a full minute of the two of us riding out our orgasms, I slowly pulled my cock out of Cindy's pussy and flopped on my back next to her as she slowly lowered herself down onto her stomach. Neither one of us said anything for a couple of minutes as we tried to catch our breath.

"What is it?" Pip asked me.

"What?"

"You've got this look on your face," she said, "Like you just unlocked the secrets of the universe."

"It's not that," I said, "I just realized something. I just fucked my little sister."

"Yes, you did," she said, "And it was fucking amazing."

"But I came inside you."

"Yes you did," she said, rolling onto her side and propping her head up on her hand. "But it's okay, I'm on birth control. Have been since I was 18, mom insisted."

She snuggled up to me and I wrapped an arm around her. We lay there for a few moments in silence.

"So that whole ass slapping thing..." I eventually said.

"It's okay," she said, "Sometimes I like it rough, and I I know you weren't trying to hurt me."

"It's just, I've never said or done anything like that before," I said, "Something just came over me, and... I don't know."

"Like I said, don't worry about it," Pip said, "That was the best sex I ever had. In fact I'd have to put you in my top five."

I arched an eyebrow at her, "Top five huh? Exactly how many guys have you had sex with?"

"Including you?" she asked, I nodded. "Five."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "And where do I fall on that list?"

"Number one of course, did you not hear me just say that was the best sex I ever had?"

"I did, I just wanted to hear you say it again." I said, laughing.

"Asshole." She gave me a good natured punch on the arm and snuggled back into me. "I'm glad you came to the club tonight. I've been waiting 13 years for this day, and it exceeded all my expectations."

I kissed her, "I love you, Pip."

"I love you, too bro." she said, resting her head on my chest.

We eventually drifted off like that. When I woke up the next morning the bed was empty. I heard the toilet flush and Cindy walked back into the room still naked.

"Damn, you're up." she said.

"That's a bad thing?" I asked, rubbing my eyes, stretching and yawning.

"I wanted to wake you up with a blowjob."

"I could pretend to still be sleeping." I said.

Cindy slipped back into bed with me, "It's not the same, you'll be expecting it now. I mean I'm still gonna suck your dick, but first..."

She reached down and grabbed my semi hard cock and slowly stroked it back to life, and I reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit. We kissed again as we lay there masturbating each other.

"First things first," Cindy said, having got me fully hard again, "I'm gonna ride this cock."

Cindy sat up and straddled my hips and guided my cock into her. She squealed again and looked down at me with a sultry look on her face. "Damn bro, I can't get over how good your cock feels inside me."

She started bouncing up and down on my cock, her tits jiggling as she did, she planted her hands on my shoulders and picked up the pace, leaning down, her face just inches from mine, and I could see the unbridled lust burning in her eyes. The same animalistic look she had in her eyes last night. She closed the space between us and kissed me, I eagerly returned the kiss, and pushed her up a bit so I could get to her tits.

She moaned as she felt my tongue and lips on her gorgeous tits. She suddenly sat up and leaned back, pushing her chest out, and groaned low in her throat. I reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples, getting another appreciative moan, and she looked past her heaving tits down at me, and her face was contorted into a look of sexual euphoria. Then I felt her clamp down on my cock and I realized she was cumming. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open in shock as if she couldn't believe she was cumming, a moment later she confirmed it.

"Jesus Christ, I've never cum so fast before," she gasped after her orgasm had run its course. "No one has ever made me cum that fast. Hell, I can't get myself off that fast!"

She pulled herself off of my cock and moved down between my legs, "Now for that blowjob I promised you."

She stroked my cock a couple of times and then swallowed my cock in one smooth motion. She started off slowly, teasing me, using her amazing tongue to get me worked up, then she picked up the pace, sucking my cock like it was an Olympic sport. I reached down and pushed her hair out of her face, so I could watch my cock disappear and reappear as my sister's head bobbed up and down.

She looked at me and licked along the base of my cock and smiled up at me, "You close big brother?"

I could only nod, it felt so good. Like I said, no one had ever sucked my cock the way Pip did. I still couldn't believe I was having sex with my baby sister. Up until last night I had never even entertained the thought, and now I had already fucked her twice and I was about to cum in her mouth.

"Oh god, Pip," I groaned, "I'm... oh fuck... goddamn, I'm cumming!" I groaned, I grabbed a handful of her hair and let loose with one last wordless grunt I exploded in her mouth, holding her in place.

To her credit, she swallowed almost all of my cum, and when I fired the last of my load into her mouth, I let her hair go and she licked my cock and her hand clean. She crawled up my body and kissed me, I could taste a bit of my cum on her lips, but I didn't care. We lay there for a couple of minutes just kissing each other, enjoying our new sibling bond.

"So, this is gonna be a regular thing, right?" Cindy asked.

"Oh you're goddamn right this is gonna be a regular thing." I said, "This was the best sex I ever had. I'm not giving it up."

"Ditto." she said, "Too bad you can't thank your friends for bringing you to the club."

"Oh, I've already mentally thanked them." I said.

We eventually got out of bed and took a shower together, and ate breakfast.

"So, I was thinking --" Pip started to say.

"Uh-oh," I joked.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,725 Followers