My Sister's a Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smirked at me, "Don't be mean. Anyway, I was thinking, I usually work 3, sometimes 4 nights a week, and I always work Friday and Saturday nights. So maybe after I get done..."

"I like the way you think." I said grinning.

A few minutes later she was getting ready to go, despite us taking a shower she was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday and she wanted to get a change of clothes and costumes. I walked her to the door, and pulled her into my arms for a goodbye kiss.

"I love you so much." she said when we came up for air.

"I love you too, Pip."

We shared one last kiss before she slipped out the door and headed home. I felt better than I had in a long time, and tried to keep myself occupied so I wouldn't spend the rest of the day with a raging hard on.

She called me later that night as the club closed up for the night, and when she showed up she got me warmed up by giving me another private dance (this time she took a moment to change into one of her outfits from the club), and I unashamedly started masturbating while I watched her dance. By the time she had stripped naked we were so worked up we ended up fucking on the couch before eventually taking it into the bedroom to finish up. The next morning she was able to wake me up with a blowjob that led to us fucking each other silly again.

Needless to say I saw a lot of my sister after that. Not just every Friday and Saturday night after she got off work at the club, but we also got together just to hang out. Like I mentioned earlier, I wasn't ready to start dating again, and I doubted I ever would. Why bother? I had everything I needed in my sister, and she had everything she needed in me. We were closer than ever before and the sex was absolutely amazing.