My Sister's a Werewolf! Pt. 02

Story Info
His sister has got more than a little secret...
7.6k words
4.8
3.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers

Author's Note:

*Incest. Werewolves. Magic.*

Whilst not 100% required, you'll probably enjoy this one more if you've read "My Sister's a Vampire!".

Thanks to *AverageRed* for asking for this one.

---

He knew he'd completely screwed this one up. He looked around frantically in the rain, finding he could barely see a foot in front of his face. Blake very nearly turned around and went back inside, giving up that he couldn't find her, when he fell into one of her paw prints.

Two days out from the moon doing it's thing, and doing a bigger one than usual, and he'd caused his sister to shift into a wolf and... Blake had no idea what any of it meant. He was still dealing with the fact that werewolves actually existed. And vampires. And witches.

His entire world was reeling, but all he really knew was... He loved his sister. He loved her in ways he knew he wasn't supposed to, and he knew she loved him back. She just wanted him to admit what he felt, and instead he'd gone and screwed things up so badly that she'd completely disappeared.

He was a doctor, not a tracker or a hunter. If a wolf wants to disappear... You won't know where it is until it's breathing down your neck.

All the same, Blake looked at the positioning of the paw and stumbled along, trying to find where the next had torn into the soft mud. The wind and rain cut through his clothes like they weren't there, freezing and burning him. His teeth chattered as he tried to find her.

As he went to take his next step, every hair on his neck stood on end and Blake found himself freezing up.

A wolf's howl ripped right through the storm, echoing as if it was coming from every direction. So close the wolf might well have been right behind him. Glancing around Blake could see nothing but mud and rain. Not even the nearby trees.

This had been a bad idea, and turning around was worse. He couldn't work out where the hut even was.

Right as he was beginning to think of himself as an idiot that was going to get himself killed by something as exciting as boring pneumonia, every sense seemed to explode at once.

The sounds of the storm jumped up at least ten decibels, but it didn't hurt his ears. It blew out his thoughts, and made it impossible to tell where he was, let alone all the damn things he was hearing, but it wasn't painful. Just disorienting.

He tried to breathe through it, but that just informed him that his sense of taste had gone crazy as well. He could taste the freshness of the air, and the staleness of the air from the cabin nearby. Taste the plants all around, each individual taste - unmixed, standing alone.

Blake could taste the soil, the snails and worms and bugs he didn't know the names of. All of them filled his mouth all at once, making him wretch and gag at their disgusting mixing of flavours. They weren't exactly steak.

As he wretched, he found himself on hands and knees, and that was another assault of the senses. His hands could feel the individual grains of dirt. Each piece different than its siblings. Half of them weren't even made from the same sediments.

"Well, fuck me sideways with a carrot."

He glared up at the vampire, as Ellie chuckled. She sauntered towards him through the rain, the tiny liquid droplets refusing to adhere to her skin. Dripping off her and leaving her dry. Nature itself offended by her existence.

She knelt down into the mud in front of him, cupping his head in one hand as he glared at her and wondered what the hell he was supposed to do with a vampire.

Ellie scrunched up her nose, "You're so cute when you're mad. I reckon Lily is going to adore you. You aren't pulled to her brother, and you've got at least half of what I've got. You're gonna wreck her day."

"F... Fuck off." Blake managed.

The woman giggled, "Oh, oh so cute. No. I'm not going anywhere Blake... But I'm not your enemy. Not here, not now. Lily took my brother from me. I'm going to tear her entire fucking world down to get him back. And you're going to help."

"Fuck off!" His voice suddenly dropped, ending less with a yell and more with a roar.

Ellie stood up, holding out a hand to him, "That's it! That's the fire. That's exactly what I want to see... And what you need, if you really wanna find Wynne in this storm."

Blake's hands turned to fists and he punched the soil. He arched his back trying to stand, and heard it crack violently. The entire thing bent upwards, outwards, before suddenly crashing down and planting him heavily into the soil.

The vampire tsk'd quietly, "Oh poor thing. You don't even realise it yet, do you? You're changing. Your first change. I... I can ease your path, Blake. Just promise me you'll hate Lily."

"I hate... You." He snarled, his tongue feeling odd as he spoke, like the teeth in his mouth weren't his own.

His back legs kicked out, trembling, and Blake found that his overbearing senses were suddenly dulled. The entire world was blissfully muted, as his chest heaved and shuddered against the mud beneath him.

There was one sense that remained in view, as he found himself slipping into something that felt a lot like an anaesthetic. His sense of smell remained, with one smell beginning to rise above all the others.

They smelled frightened. Not just anxious... Scared and broken. On the verge of depression, and running from the world as much as they could. Everything they knew and hoped was falling apart.

There were no tears, just the smell of a broken soul.

He was momentarily distracted from the scent, as his hips twitched. Something beyond them moving for a second, before curling up in his own emotional mess. He forced his mind back to it, to the thing that he knew he had to find.

To hunt.

---

Blake blinked slowly, looking at the fire crackling away in front of him. Yawning and shuffling a little closer to the heat.

His training kicked in, flicking at his dull brain. He'd... Had some kind of seizure. This looked like memory loss. Something simple, like maybe a temporal lobe seizure. TLE could come out of nowhere, and the cause often remained unknown.

He rubbed at his face, blinking and staring at what he'd just wiped all over himself. His hands weren't their habitual clean. Instead they were covered in the grime of soil, mud and... And something more familiar that he really hoped was not...

"It's rabbit. You hunted freaking rabbit, for your first." A voice scoffed, "Couldn't convince you to go for anything bigger. And well... You're in charge. Apparently."

He looked up slowly, blinking as he saw Wynne looking more pissed than he had ever seen her, poking at the fire with a stick to make it spark and jump. She wasn't wearing any clothes, her hair tumbling down her shoulders, and reminding him of a Renaissance painting.

At least, she would look like one if she didn't look about ready to skin and cook him.

"Rabbit..." Blake said slowly, still trying to work out what was going on.

"Motherfucker!" She swore, looking at him in exasperation, "Took me two days to relearn how to speak without a muzzle. Fuck's sake. Is there anything about being a werewolf that you find hard, Blake? Fuck!"

He blinked, "Uh... I don't really remember -"

"I didn't remember my first week!" She said through gritted teeth, and stood up, kicking at the fire before spinning around. "I... You're everything I wish I was, asshole. I've got a little golden in me. So the other wolves respect me. You're... You're actually a golden."

"Golden? Like... Golden retriever?"

She gave a bitter laugh, "Yeah actually. Kinda. Most wolves tend to be simple breeds. The European Mountains tend be brown and black. The US ones are almost all black-furred. The... Royal families? They tend to be all silver-furred. See silver, show some respect."

Blake nodded slowly, "Cassie is a silver, I'm guessing?"

"Guessing right. Almost. Prick." Wynne shook her head, "Cassie's got an even rarer thing. A single streak of gold fur, head to tail. So every wolf sees her and knows she's a freaking pack leader."

"You've got gold." Blake remembered.

She nodded, still not facing him. All the same, he knew when his sister was crying. Even if she could bury it in her voice. "Two streaks. I'm symmetrical. I was proud of it, and reckoned I looked damn sexy and... Fuck you. Fuck you for always being better than me, Blake! Goddamn motherfucking world fucking loves you and -"

She cut off as she found Blake's arms going around her. Gently hugging her waist, despite her nudity. Wynne spun around and planted her face into the space between his shoulder and face, and screamed out a wrathful sound of frustration, even as she coated him in her tears.

She sobbed and stomped her foot as he gently circled one hand on her back, beneath her hair. There was nothing he could really say for her. What was happening, even if he didn't fully understand it, was entirely unfair. His sister did always seem to get the raw end of reality's stick.

Even in all the things he was just learning. Like Lily's brother, being some kind of magical attraction, and the woman herself being basically Merlin with a bad temper. None of that was a choice, and none of it was fair.

To have her only thing stolen away...

"I can't make you pack leader, can I?" Blake asked quietly.

Wynne gave a bitter laugh, "No. It's chemical, idiot."

"I love you." He hugged her a little tighter.

She sighed heavily and pushed back looking up at him with a grimy streak-ridden face. "I freaking hate you. I also love you entirely. Don't you dare go changing even an inch. I love you, Blake."

He looked down at her, hesitating.

The same thought was in Wynne's eye. Both of knowing exactly what they wanted to do, and being too afraid to do anything about it. They didn't want to ruin what they had, whatever it was. They absolutely loved each other.

Blake looked away, still holding her. "I guess we should find our way back to the cabin... Before the vampire finds us, again."

"That bitch comes near you..." Wynne snarled, her fingernails becoming claws against his back.

He frowned, "She did, when... I was... Changing? As much as I want nothing to do with her, I think she might have done something. Made it easier to change."

"Oh. Oh, that makes sense." Wynne said in surprise, taking his hand and drifting to stand next to him. She kicked soil over the fire to put it out.

Blake let go of her hand and crouched down, beginning to dig a hole to bury the hot coals properly. Rain or not, they were still in Australia, and its propensity to burst into bushfires didn't go away in the winter. "What do you mean, 'that makes sense'?"

"You found it fucking easy? I cried for a month straight, Blake. You're not human anymore. That sucks."

"Never was human, according to Lils." He shrugged.

Wynne sighed, beginning to help him bury the fire, "I... You're right. I never was. We're something else. Unblooded. Well, that's going to fuck with me for a while."

Blake smiled up at her, "Still beautiful."

She blushed, and grinned at him, "Oh, we're admitting it now? 'Cos you're fuckin' hot. Always have been. Really annoying when all your friends wanna bone your brother."

"I may have dreamt about you, once or twice." He admitted.

Wynne hesitated, and then swallowed, "So... We can talk about it... But can't do anything. Can't say we're brave."

"You're my sister. I'd do anything to protect you." He shrugged, "Even if your broken ankle is completely fine after a couple of days."

Wynne giggled, turning and kicking the air quickly. Flashing her privates, and tiny little bush, as she did. "Hell to the yeah! I'm right up there. As soon as the moon is over, we can go back to town and kick the ass of the next team. Who I think are all humans, this time. Almost pity them."

"Team of werewolf gals against you and Cassie? Completely pity them."

His sister's face fell, and she swallowed, "Oh... Shit. I need to call Cassie."

"The signal around here is really spotty." Blake winced.

She shrugged, and snickered. "I'm not a newbie like you. I can change whenever I want. Running home is going to take like forty minutes. Let's just get you to the cabin. Then I'll take off."

"We were just camping out to give you space to recover..." Blake noted as they started walking - Wynne knowing which direction to head.

She grinned and took his hand, squeezing it, "Sure. But I really like camping out with my brother. We should make a thing of it. Even if neither of us ever have the time."

"No... We don't." He touched his head to hers for a second.

A thought finally penetrated his musky brain. He had noted his sister's nudity almost immediately. However, it wasn't really until that exact moment that he realised she wasn't alone. All of his own clothes were gone.

"How's your fashion budget these days?" He asked nervously.

Wynne snickered, "Usually? Fine. I change when I want. Moon stuff is more fun, but I never have to change. Only when I want. So I can take the two minutes to dump stuff into the laundry basket. Problem is, when your brother pisses you off and there's a super moon around the corner."

"Uh... How long... Did it take you?"

She frowned, "You're not going to be able to control it, this full moon. I'd bet my life on that one. Sorry. Everything just feels... More. It's too much without a bit of experience."

"Or some help."

The two spun to face the woman. Wynne stepped in front of Blake, snarling and spreading her hands that were almost instantly covered in silver fur, ripping violently up through her skin with little dots of blood on her new hairs.

The smell of the blood washed over him, and Blake felt his eyes widen. He also saw the eyes of the woman facing them do the same. Ellie smirked at the both of them, "That's cute. Pointless, but cute. I'm not here for a fight, sweet thing. I'm here to offer my help. I can make the change... Effortless."

"I'll rip your head -"

"Honey, stop. You could tear one of my nails." Ellie sneered, "But... You helped take my brother from me. And I will kill every fucking person in this country to get him back."

Wynne suddenly dropped, the soil beneath her collapsing. Blake stared at the rather muscular ass that now seemed to fill his vision, as well as the silver-furred tail that was swishing back and forth across the perfect little crack.

Ellie chuckled, "Such a skinwalker. You think the game is all about who is stronger. But I tell you what to do... How about I make both your dreams come true? Why don't the two of you finally kiss?"

"Don't you fucking dare." Blake growled, and stepped passed his sister. He didn't care if the vampire technically had everything up on him. He wouldn't be forced into abusing his sister. It didn't matter if they both wanted it.

Choice was essential to love.

Ellie blinked, "Back off."

"Fuck you." Blake replied, and tried to forget she was a woman, swinging a fist around. He knew exactly where to hit. He wanted to disengage her jaw, stop her from using her voice to control them.

He hit as hard as he could, harder than he had ever punched before. He wasn't exactly a fighter, didn't really know what he was doing beyond the mechanics of it all.

Ellie staggered back a half-step, putting a hand up to her cheek and staring at him in astonishment, "I... I told you to back off."

He tried again, but this time she caught his fist. Looking past it and at his face in absolute confusion, "Back the fuck off, wolf!"

"No." Blake replied evenly, and then heard a whimper.

He looked behind to find his sister standing a distance away, hopping from foot to foot, but as if she was up against an invisible fence. Unable to close the distance.

It all clicked together in his head. The advantage he had, and how quickly it was about to disappear, as Ellie undoubtedly was piecing together the same thing he just had.

He jerked his hand to the side, and as she instinctively grabbed onto it, slammed his knee upwards and into her ribcage as hard as he could. It was like he had just planted it into solid steel. His eyes watered from the impact, and she didn't even grunt.

Yet, before hope disappeared, he felt an instinct hit him. Blake grabbed the woman and yanked her into a tight hug, his mouth closing down onto her shoulder with a violent bite before he even understood what he was doing.

Ellie squealed in pain and completely vanished.

Blake staggered and fell forward, looking around in confusion and fear. Waiting for the vampire to reappear and plant a fist upside his head. Instead, all he had was his sister dash to his side and help him upright.

"What the heck was that?"

He shrugged, "I... Don't know? I just kinda bit and..."

"Not that! You didn't do what she said." Wynne said urgently, "How in the fuck could you resist it? I mean, I can hold it off for a moment or two, but a vampire queen like her? Gotta do what she says, sooner or later."

Blake shrugged, "No idea. I mean, last time, I definitely did. But... Maybe she misdirected it? You did what she said. Maybe she sent it at you -"

"Not how it works, dude." Wynne said flatly.

He shrugged, and the two of them began heading for the cabin, again. Blake stayed silent for the rest of the trip, not entirely liking the way his sister was looking at him in awe.

---

"Won't be long. Leaving the car here, I'm faster than it." Wynne said brightly, and then frowned, "Want me to bring back a decent lunch?"

Blake shrugged, still lost in his thoughts. Mostly revolving in circles around a series of ideas that he seriously hoped he was wrong about. The implications were ones he was trying very hard not to think through.

"I could bring back some steaks. I really like a good steak..."

He missed her tone of voice and just gave another shrug. Still trying to work out how to safely ask the question, that he didn't particularly want an answer to.

"Or I could cut your cock off and feed it to you." Wynne said lightly, "Do you think your ass would like the taste of it?"

Blake nearly fell on his face, "Whoa! Okay, yes, I was distracted. But bloody hell, Wynne!"

"Offering to play wife, here." She snapped, "You came to take care of me Blake, not the other way around. I mean... Yes, you didn't know werewolf stuff. But you could at least acknowledge me trying to be nice."

He put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her into a hug, "I got ya. I don't understand most of what is happening, Wynne, but I'm not going anywhere. Love you too much."

He immediately regretted saying the last sentence, as Wynne leaned up on her tippy toes. Her lips were soft, softer than any that had ever brushed his. Delicate as he immediately felt her love in the moment. What she was giving him was unlike anything he'd got from anyone else.

All the same... Blake didn't kiss her back. She was still his sister, no matter what they felt for each other.

As she dropped back down, he lost sight of her face beneath her blonde fringe. Wynne's voice was completely steady, light-hearted, but Blake could hear her shattered heart, all the same. "Off to talk with Cas. About the pack 'n stuff. I'll also grab some steaks."

He opened his mouth to reply, but she was already a blur, her silver and gold fur sprouting faster than he'd ever seen.

Blake sighed heavily, "Well, I fucked up."

---

Blake scratched his head as he approached the hut, finding a redhead crashed out in a chair, leaning her head onto her crossed arms and snoring softly. Beside her on the floor of the wooden porch was a black peaked hat, spelling out exactly what sect of the new world she came from.

She gave a cute little yawn, and shuffled her head down further, cuddling in on herself.

"Isn't she the best? I love her!"

He blinked as a woman who looked exactly like Lily hugged his arm out of nowhere, beaming proudly. Looked like, but didn't smell. In point of fact, she didn't smell like anything familiar at all. He knew he didn't have the hang of it yet, but this... Was not the witch.

shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers