My Sister's a Werewolf! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wynne gave an embarrassed smile, "It... Repairs. I'm a werewolf."

With that, she flexed herself, tightening around him and pulling him back into the moment. He pulled her down against him, hands against her back, as he shifted upwards. Pressing as deeply into her as he could, making her groan, before pulling back quickly, sliding freely in her desire.

They were meant to be together, no matter the rules or consequences.

In that moment, nothing else mattered except the love that was burning between them. Bright, fierce and eternal. He powered into his sister in a manner that was all but gentle, as she dug her claws into him and asked for more and more.

They moved in perfect harmony, the room filled with the sound of their hips slapping against each other. The passion that had been building so very long finally released, screaming out into the world with moans and the occasional growl. They were connected, two halves finally united.

The air around them seemed to shimmer as their passion built, flecks of gold and silver swirling and crashing, as the two of them joined. Wynne's arms tightened, and her moans grew longer, as she bore down around him.

He felt her flexing with the strength of an athlete, her mind little engaged as he pushed her towards her edge. Blake did his best to keep his pace steady, feeling his ability to stay there slipping, even as she started to crest.

"Please, please, please..." Wynne whispered into his ear, "Please..."

He grunted, as he lost it, and gave her everything. Pulse after pulse, flowing and overflowing into his sister.

Wynne shivered and shuddered, breathing out with a ragged gasp, before spasming around his firing manhood.

A thunderous sound burst and cracked through the room, even as the two of them collapsed unmoving onto the sleeping bag. Panting and spent, as the roof above them tumbled to either side, revealing a bright and full moon overhead. It was close enough to fill their entire vision.

There was a shimmer, as if a mirage was cresting, and the moon turned a brilliant gold for a moment, before returning to the bright white that lit up the entire place.

Wynne traced a gentle finger along Blake's cheek, as if she hadn't noticed any of it, and whispered, "I love you."

---

Cassie winced, every inch of her face aching, as the woman in front of her took Cassie's chin and lifted her tired and broken head. She glared bitterly through her bloodshot eyes at the triumphant bitch.

They smiled broadly, showing off the two fangs replacing their top canines. "Do you see? Do you see this, people? A wolf. So strong, so arrogant. Nothing but a carpet, waiting to be skinned and strung up!"

Cassie tried to spit, but her mouth was too swollen to obey. She more sort of drooled on the hand holding her head.

Ellie gave a tiny chuckle and dropped it. "Today... Today we begin the war, for real. Hunt them down."