My Sister's a Zombie!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Krrrrrrrr." She groaned into him.

Her voice might be nothing more than grunts and groans, barely more than animalistic indications, but Chris could still hear Raquel in them. The voice of the angel who laughed and teased. Who would stand up on the table and sing as badly as possible, making everyone cringe and block their ears, laughing as she did.

"I missed you. Every single day." He whispered to her, "I'm so sorry."

Raquel took a little shuffle backwards, and then hauled, her hand still clutching his top. His feet dangled for a moment before he shifted his arms up, letting it come free rather than waiting for it to fail.

His sister nodded, and the grunted and pointed at his pants.

Chris blinked in confusion, and she growled and pointed again. Understanding dawned slower than a sunrise, before his jaw dropped, "Wait. What? Helping you with a shower, fine. You need help. But... Joining you? There's a limit. A line."

Raquel's blue eyes grew stormy, and he expected another bellow of rage to rip free from her. Instead, her cheek twitched once or twice, and then she flopped backwards onto the ground like a ragdoll, except the thunk of her head hitting the ground was anything but the softness of a plush toy.

As Chris went to check her, he was knocked backwards. Raquel wailing, and tossing all four of her limbs back and forth. She slapped, kicked, and punched the tiles of the bathroom floor. Cracking and splitting them with her brutal strength.

All he could do was stare, unable to risk getting close, as his zombie threw a complete tantrum because he had refused to shower with her.

He didn't understand what motivated her, at all. He knew she got hungry, and apparently the zombie and brains thing was real. He knew she tried to comfort eat when she felt misunderstood - that she wasn't stupid or dumb. She had thoughts and feelings.

Chris just didn't have a fucking clue why this was important to her.

"You're trying to tell me something... That..." He winced, not really getting it, "Even me standing outside the shower, is too far away? It hurts?"

Her fists stopped swinging.

The blonde jerked upright, breasts first, followed by her head with a sickening crack of her spine. Her sky blue eyes were still full of tears, as she gave two huge sniffs. Raquel's arm jerked out towards him.

Chris felt like he'd been punched in the gut. Seeing the same desperate look in her eyes as he'd seen a moment before life had drained out of them. The exact same look, the last sight he'd had of her, before she'd turned up on his doorstep.

He didn't even realise he was falling until he landed on his ass, hard enough to bruise his tailbone.

"Fuck." Chris winced, "Ow. Ow, ow."

There was a skittering of nails on tiles and then Raquel was headbutting him flat. She stared down at him urgently, pressing one hand into his chest so that he was struggling to breathe. Drool fell from her gag, three long strands linking the two of them as he tried not to feel grossed out.

"Miiiiiirrrrrr." She groaned, looking at him pityingly, a hopeless hope that he would get whatever she was trying to say.

"I hurt my butt."

Raquel sat back on him, and a hacking noise emerged from her as her chest heaved up and down. She was grinning and shaking her head, as her breasts bounced up and down and... And Chris couldn't stop staring.

The snowglobes moved out of time with the rest of her, showing an inertia that shut down whatever the hell his brain was trying to think. His eyes refusing to look away as they followed the little targets up and down.

He could feel her mound shaking on him as she laughed. She might look bruised and battered, but she was still a looker. Raquel had been beautiful, all her life. She'd been the kind of girl that could twist any guy around her pinky finger with a smile and a few exaggerated motions.

Chris hoped to hell that she didn't feel it, that her numbness extended everywhere, as he absolutely failed to stop himself hardening beneath her. It was way too early in the morning to have a naked girl climbing all over him.

His sister made a face, and then seemed to jerk her chin and shoulder together. There was an instant snapping noise and the gag fell away from her with a small splat of some more drool. She rolled her jaw like it had been annoying her, and then smiled at him.

He figured that she'd forgotten that she had a decent reason to wear it, and she'd chosen to put it on. It was possible she'd changed her mind, but Chris was getting the impression that Raquel was extremely forgetful, now. Something to do with short term memory.

She lurched upright, turning and bending forward to turn on the shower. Giving him a perfect sight of the only part of her body that seemed unbruised. Small, pink, and slightly swollen. The top was just barely open, burning all kinds of inappropriate imagery into his imagination.

Chris painfully stood up, dragging on a cupboard and wincing. His tailbone really did feel like he'd managed to bruise it. He also managed to find a couple pieces of broken tile with his bare feet. The slivers were unforgiving.

When Raquel turned back around, she found him with one foot pulled up to his knee as he was trying to grasp a hair-sized piece of ceramic that had stuck into the ball of his foot.

She knelt down in front of him, and then grabbed the foot in both hands like a bear trap and yanked it towards her mouth.

Chris grabbed the sink to stop from falling, "Hey! I'm not food!"

Suction and a wet tongue tickled at his foot, not teeth. Raquel looked up at him innocently as she licked at him, eyes slightly fearful of his rejection. She suddenly smiled, twisting her head and spitting the offending object aside. His sister's nose crinkled, before she snapped her head back and kissed his foot gently twice.

Raquel let go of him, the relief from the pressure making Chris question if she'd bruised him. Then she reached up, and with a tearing of fabric, took his sleep pants and underwear off.

His sister stared at the ruins guiltily, before shrugging.

She snapped into an upright position, and pointed at the shower. Chris felt strange, now that he was completely exposed in front of her. A raging hardon floating between him and his naked little sister. He felt like a real bastard. Yesterday, she'd been dead. Today, she had her brother perving on her.

"Miiirrr." She put her hand onto his chest, looking intently at his face for signs of comprehension, "Kk... Krrr... Chriiiiiish."

"Holy shit!" He said in amazement, "You did it! Yes, that's my name. Still not really sure what you've been trying to say. But amazing, Raquel."

She rolled her eyes in frustration, and made him squeak in fear as her steel grip suddenly closed around something rather sensitive and delicate. Raquel dragged him unresistingly into the shower.

She shoved him to the front, and up against the wall into the burning hot water, before grabbing his chest from behind and squeezing him into a bear hug. She let out a contented sigh into him, as Chris tried to recover from the panic of a zombie-gripped dick.

He was one hundred percent certain she could tear him limb from limb. Tearing off something else could probably happen entirely by accident.

"Chriiiiiiiiishh." Raquel moaned, chest rumbling, and kissed his back. "Chrrrriiish. Chriiirrrrrsh."

Taking a shower with his zombie sister now topped Chris' charts of weird shit that had happened to him.

He shivered and reached for the soap. Turning around slowly in her arms, as she continued to hug onto him. Chris tried to just adapt to the situation, and started cleaning her back. He could feel her skin softening under the soap, like it had been a little bit sunbaked.

Raquel didn't seem to notice or react at all. Still crushing her tits into him, still moaning his name and kissing, but now into his chest instead of his back. Which was not something that was effect-free on him.

He could feel himself poking up and into her, just barely above her bush, into the soft pouch of skin between her privates and belly button. Feel the head maybe leaking onto her, just a little.

Yet, she was moaning his name. Moaning it out with more affection than any girl that he had actually fucked, before. He had no hope to keep the fantasies at bay in the face of all of that. Images of her lowering herself slowly. Seeing her grin up at him, drooling, but this time with a mouthful of something else.

He was a terrible person.

"Um... Can you do your butt?" He asked her.

Raquel shook her head, still moaning and kissing. He sighed and tried not to focus on it as he soaped up her rump. It was firmer than he was expecting, deeply muscular. Where he'd expected to feel the tears of bruising was intact as well.

Fantasising about getting blown by someone who kept forgetting he wasn't food was such a bad idea. But even knowing that wasn't helping. The firmness of her ass made him think about how good she'd be on hands and knees. There'd be no mid-doggy collapse.

Fuck.

Why couldn't he get her out of his head?

Raquel suddenly jerked free of him, one hand shoving him backwards into the wall and taps. She dropped to her knees with a meaty thud, staring intently at his legs. Chris' erection immediately vanished as the memories resurfaced.

His sister clumsily traced the criss-crossing scars from his ankles, upwards. Her eyes growing more and more panicked as she got higher. Still finding more of them across his stomach and even his chest.

Raquel lurched upright and seized his arm, jerking it up to see the same patterning up his forearms. She turned her frightened eyes to his, welling up in tears, and cocked her head. Asking him.

He shook his head, "I... I don't want to talk about it."

She pinned his wrist above his head, and let out an angry bellow, making his ears ring. Demanding an explanation.

Chris winced, "If you remember, you do. If you don't... That's better. You don't want to know, Raquel. It'll hurt to remember."

Her face screwed up, and tears flooded down her cheeks. She shoved his chest roughly with both hands, yelling at him to tell her. Chris just shook his head tiredly. She yelled and pushed, again and again. But he couldn't.

Even if she somehow convinced him... His throat had closed up. Remembering crawling through the broken glass, dragging his useless body through all of it. Getting to the twisted wreck that had blown out the other side of the truck trailer, before flipping.

Pulled himself through the driver's side window before collapsing.

He could see her, still buckled into her seat. Blood running down her terrified face as she reached out for him. Begging him to save her, as her chest slowly stopped moving. Reaching for him as the light disappeared out of her eyes.

His last memory of the darkness being her arm falling away from him. That he'd been unable to reach her. Too exhausted to even reach up to touch her hand before she died.

Because of him.

"Chrrriiish!" Raquel screamed in pain, as his own tears threatened to spill.

He turned back and reached for the shampoo, "Let's get you clean. Long day, ahead."

He suddenly found himself flying. Crashing into the bathroom door. Raquel still standing beneath the water, hands squeezing open and shut mechanically, rage written across her every feature.

She snarled and jerked the curtain across, cutting herself off from him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, taking a towel and leaving.

%6%8%6%F%7%

"Morning." Ginger said, a few minutes later when a fully-clothed Chris got to the kitchen. The witch had cleaned away the broken containers, and his microwave had been replaced with another, with a simpler door handle on it.

He smiled, trying to pretend he was okay, "Morning. She got hungry. I think it's helping. The eating. She seems a little... Less like a puppet on strings. And like her skin is looking better, too."

"Huh. We'd hoped." Ginger nodded, "Um, last night was pig brains, but they're pretty hard to get. I've tried a mix with lamb, because you can get that from the butcher. If we can transition her to that, we might be able to reach some semblance of normality one day. But guessing the mask didn't work."

"She can tear it off... But she also asks for it back." Chris said cautiously.

The witch frowned, "Tell me what happened."

"We had a couple tantrums, this morning. Nothing you need to worry about." His jaw hardened.

Ginger sighed heavily, "I'm noaw your enemy, Chris. As much as you might t'ink o' me as a monster, I've fought actual monsters. Demons, nightmares, and uppity vampires. So chill. I'm givin' Raquel a chance. I want her to succeed. But I can't help, if you donnae let me."

"She wants to know about the accident." He said quietly, heading over to make himself some toast. "I... I can't. I just can't."

"Oh, sweet." Ginger said sympathetically, "Havin' to relive that... I wouldnae be coping as well as you. I'd fix it, if I knew how. There's... There's one or two spells that help. But ain't nothin' completely take the pain away."

"I don't want the pain taken away."

The witch's hand squeezed his shoulder, "The guilt gives you somet'ing solid. It makes you know who you are. That this ain't just a nightmare. Grounds ya."

He nodded silently.

"I ain't making any choices for you, Chris. But you deserve more'n then to burn in hellfire. I ain't thinking that you're destined for the warm place. Especially not when you just stepped up to protect her, when most people'd be checkin' in to a mental hospital."

"My ass hurts. She's real enough." He joked lightly, trying to bury the feelings.

Ginger sighed, and then her tone of voice switched, "Hot damn! Chris' right. You're looking better. And that dress be treating you right."

Chris ducked as he heard a crash, and looked up to see Raquel growling and snarling at the witch who had threatened to kill her, yesterday. Ginger was standing just slightly to the side of a chair that had the legs embedded into the wall beside her head.

He smiled weakly, "New microwave, more meals. Want some breakfast? Call it a peace offering. From Ginger to you."

Raquel threw her mask at him, catching him in the gut and winding him. Then she grabbed one of the containers, and limped into the lounge room with a very loud and very angry groan.

He smiled weakly, "Think she wants some time alone."

"Rough translation, fuck y'all." Ginger agreed.

"She managed my name, this morning. Mostly." He said lightly, and popped his toast.

Ginger nodded and started putting the containers into the freezer, "That's some impressive development. Uhm, Lils been researching. Ya sister ain't agwi. She's not cursed by voodoo, either. Nought a nzambi, neither. Nada to do with a witch goin' bad. Ishtar apparently did some raisin' when she got pissed, but after Lils beat her ass, the goddess admitted she got no idea what happening here. Which really only leavin' the one option."

"Mmm?"

"The world is big, wide and full of amazin' things." Ginger said, "And sometimes, very rarely, shit just happens. We call 'em miracles."

Chris laughed, "So you've got no idea."

"Didnae say that." Ginger said with a very serious tone, "Miracles are real, ya idiot. Not evert'ing gots to happen for a reason. Magic bein' one of dem things. Science of everything is only ever half a picture. Your sister? She's come from the other half. Ya s'posed to think that's amazing."

He nodded slowly, "Mhmm. Did... Did you just say that your friend, the other witch... Beat up a god?"

"Eh." Ginger shrugged as if it was a boring topic of conversation.

Chris leaned onto the bench, and started eating his toast, "Raquel is a miracle. I can live with that. She always was."

The redhead frowned, "I don't really want to step on toes, here... But now ya calmed down, I can get a bit of a looksy at ya memories. And... Ya thick as two planks. She been trying hard to tell you something."

"Something about hating being separated." He shrugged, "We'll get there, eventually. Or you could take pity on me, and not be a girl, and just say it. Without relying on implications and reading between the lines."

Ginger laughed, "Oh gawd. Yeah. Ya girl ain't being fucking subtle, like ya think. Pretty sure she be pissed if I were to tell you. Just... Maybe think about that whole shower thing."

"It was weird?"

The witch spawned a hat on her head just so she could pull it down over her face. "For fuck's sake! Raquel!"

A plastic container shattered beside the witch's head, as she emerged from underneath the hat. The redhead sighed and spread her hands, "Can I please put you outta ya misery and tell him?"

Raquel's eyes became a panic, and she limped across the room at a furious speed to clamp her hand over the witch's mouth, shaking her head back and forth.

Chris smiled in amusement, and then blinked, "Oh, hey. The bruising around your neck is nearly gone. Just a bit of green. So... Are you feeling more human, too?"

His sister shot him a glare, and then nodded slowly, "Chriiisssh."

"Noaw bad." Ginger said from behind the hand. "I donnae think we even need to do much speech therapy. Maybe a lil bit once you done with the healin'."

"Mmm... Mmm..." His sister screwed up her face, looking at him desperately, "Mmiiiirrrrrnn."

Chris shook his head, "Sorry. Nup."

She rolled her eyes and let go of the witch. Then she turned and angrily opened the freezer, grabbing another meal. She slammed it into the microwave, growling wordlessly to herself as she watched the timer.

"Is this edible?" Ginger asked, "Do you mind the change, compared to yest?"

Raquel shrugged angrily.

The witch smiled, and gently touched the zombie's shoulder, "You'll get there. So, you two were plannin' an outtin'? Can't say I all pleased. But what you think?"

His sister shrugged off the witch and groaned loudly.

Chris glanced at the witch for a translation. Ginger chuckled, "Fuck off."

"Ah."

Raquel yanked the door open, picked up the container, groaned, and went back to the loungeroom.

Chris sighed, "She's really, really, pissed off with me, isn't she?"

"I wouldnae be expecting her to talk to you, today, no." Ginger gave a small laugh. "Go out and buy the couch by yourself. You need it, and it isn't worth trying to talk to her right now. I'll drop by a couple more dresses. Maybe try and ask if she wants to watch a movie together, later."

%5%6%C%2%8%

"Home!" Chris called out, kicking off his shoes, and leaning up to lock the door in the open position, "Got a new -"

Steel hands grabbed him by the shoulders, yanked his head down, and then a scream of utter outrage made the entire neighbourhood shake. Spittle flecked with things he didn't want to think about flew into his face. The ground beneath his feet shook. Neighbourhood dogs let out terrified yelps before going silent. All as Raquel continued to roar into his face.

He coughed politely, and nodded to the terrified removalists, "Wanna show them where the broken couch is?"

Raquel's cheeks turned a very feint shade of pink, she dropped him, and then booked it down the hallway to the bathroom and slammed the door behind herself.

He wiped at his face, "Sorry about that. She's still learning how to talk again, after an accident. I probably forgot to do something obvious."

"Right." One of the men said, unconvinced.

Chris showed them where the old couch was, and then left them to swap it with the new one. Then he checked the freezer, and found it empty. He sent a message to Ginger, grabbed the bag of carrots, and went down to knock on the bathroom door.

He tapped on it lightly, and heard a sniffle. "Can I come in?"

She let out an embarrassed noise in the negative.

He sighed, "I've got something you can bite."

The door opened just a crack.