My Sister's a Zombie!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raquel kicked at the footwell of the car, with a heavy thunk of metal as the aluminium body lost out to her bare foot with a dent.

"Sheesh. Yes, you're still your big brother's protector. He doesn't feel dragged down by you." He shook his head, "Just asking if you think that you're up for it yet."

She shrugged.

"Fair enough." He nodded, "So... Let's try it, then. Something for you to bite that isn't you. Something for me to eat, because I'm a pig."

She gave a hacking laugh and shook her head, and slapped at her own chest loudly.

"You? Mmm, maybe." Chris replied teasingly.

Raquel shot him a surprised and insulted look, before bursting out laughing again.

It felt nice to fall back into their habits of old. Be brother and sister, not... Whatever the hell that they had been.

"So... Dunno if you remember, but you used to have a boyfriend. Before all of this." Chris tried to have a conversation, "Sorry to tell you, but he's... Moved on. Has a family."

Raquel sneered in irritation, and glared at him, "Chrrrriiish."

"Mmm?"

"Miirn. Chriish." She said with a hint more annoyance.

He nodded slowly, "You give not two shits about your ex-boyfriend? Because... You uh... Like me?"

"Mm." She nodded fiercely, and then finally released the thumb from her bite, "Chrriish. Liiike Chriish."

As she finished the sound she burst out laughing again. He could feel her watching him in amusement. She found him being uncomfortable with the suggestion to be utterly hilarious. Which... He supposed it was. He was more concerned that she was his sister than... Undead.

"Do you remember mum and dad at all?" He asked cautiously, "Not that we'd see them. I'm pretty sure that'd be the last shock for dad's heart. And mum might go completely bibbildy. Not every day your daughter comes back."

"Uh uh." She shook her head, "Chrish."

He sighed, "Only remember me, huh? Me calling you a bitch, whore and slut for dying on me. Sorry. I was a real jerk about that. In my defence, I didn't exactly think you were listening... Not much of a defence."

"Ssshhh." She half-growled in what he thought was supposed to be a comforting tone, but made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end.

He shrugged, "Grief is grief. So... If you don't remember our parents, I guess you don't remember growing up together. Not of the dumb stuff we did. I... Probably don't feel much like your brother."

She shook her head quickly with a snap and pop, "Uh! Ugh! Mrrii... Mirrr... Ehmmm!"

She was trying desperately to form a new sound, he could hear her try to push down on the sound, compress it into something else. Her vocal chords were straining, grinding, as they refused to do as they were told. Four years of nothing to expecting anything...

"If you try too hard, do you think you can snap them? Your voice?" Chris asked urgently.

Raquel brutally kicked the footwell again, snarled and blew at her fringe.

He sighed heavily, "Sorry. It must suck to not be able to talk when you want. Say what you want... Especially when the witches keep talking for you without even asking."

"Ugh!" Raquel yelled in agreement.

He gave a small laugh, "Ginger's... A bit cute. Can't decide if she wants to be your big sister, or if she wants to kill you. She is definitely a cookie, isn't she?"

His sister shot him a flat-eyed glare.

Chris turned off the road and into the carpark, "I take it that you still absolutely hate her, then?"

"Ahaaaa."

He remembered something as he started to pull in, "Ehm... I dunno if they will let you in without shoes. Crap. Do I leave you in the car, go in and buy some and come back? Or do I call a witch and sit with you?"

Raquel headbutted the dashboard, cracking it. She groaned, grunted, and grumbled to herself for a few minutes as Chris tried to be grateful that his car was a rundown wreck. He had been saving towards a new one. That hope was nice and dead, now.

His sister muttered to herself and slowly lifted her head to look at him. He grabbed the end of his sleeve and wiped the bleeding scrape on her forehead. Not a huge bleed, just a small leak. Chris was surprised she could bleed, but he supposed he shouldn't be. If she could bruise, then she could bleed.

She popped her thumb into her mouth and ground her jaw side to side as she looked very seriously at his face. The thumb and chewing was a new addition, but he did remember that look. Speaking whilst she was still making up her mind wasn't a safe thing to do.

The corner's of Raquel's mouth slowly curled upwards, and she turned her head sideways. At that awkward angle she gave her sharp and cracking nod, making her decision.

Chris frowned, "So. Shoes? Or witches?"

"Euggghhh." She groaned weakly.

He winced, "I could have made that easy. Nod your head if you want me to get you shoes. Shake your head if I should text a witch to help us out."

She shook her head, grinning.

Chris pulled out his phone and fired off a text message to Ginger, telling her where they were, and asking her to bring by a pair of shoes for his sister when she had the chance.

He slipped the phone away, and smiled at Raquel, "So... Stuck in a car. Want to listen to some music? I dunno if you're still into it, but you used to like poppy rap stuff."

She shook her head, unbelted, twisted sideways in her seat and leaned across him. He flinched and pulled his knees together, afraid of a repeat, as she slapped at his belt buckle until it came undone.

Raquel leaned back just a little, and then nuzzled the side of his head. It didn't feel altogether like a kiss, but he assumed it was her attempt at one. Her tiny nose rubbed into his cheek, and her lips dragged across his skin. Soft and warm.

Chris coughed, "Uh... Okay. I just found out you have a crush. Do I get to... Process that?"

"Uh uh." She shook her head quickly, and then her firm hands grabbed his head in her steel grip. She turned him delicately, but there was no way to resist her either. Raquel touched their noses together briefly, grinned, and then pushed her mouth into his.

Her lips were cracked, but soft beneath the surface. She was warm and inviting. She pressed into him firmly, but without showing any of the clumsiness that she had previously demonstrated. She left him no freedom to pull away, as his little sister affectionately spoke without speaking, telling him everything she'd been trying to since she came back.

Raquel wasn't going to give him a chance to figure out his stance on brothers and sisters. Because he might say no. Instead she was jumping straight over that and into making him choose her, or reject her.

Right after he'd come to stop her running away into her grave.

She wasn't playing fair.

She gave a timid smile against him, nearly breaking the kiss, and then doubled down into it. He still hadn't kissed back against her. She was his little sister. She'd also had all of her personal history wiped out. Accepting this felt... Like he'd be using her.

However, he was also plagued with memories of their shower. His hands running over her body, and his hard dick poking into her stomach. As the bruises faded more and more... Raquel was downright gorgeous. And trying to makeout with him.

He suddenly understood why she'd slapped him in the balls, earlier. He'd talked about sitting together on the couch, with the confidence to know she wasn't going to bite his shoulder. She'd been suggesting that he had the confidence to put his dick in her mouth.

Chris pushed hard on her shoulders, and Raquel let go of him, her eyes filling with concern as he pushed her away. "Did... Did you... Sorry. Trying, here. Um. Did you suggest you wanted to... Blow me? Before?"

Her concern disappeared and she grinned, letting out her hacking laugh and nodding her head. Then to his shock, Raquel raised an eyebrow and looked down at him and back up.

"Hold on, not... Even coping with you trying to kiss me. Trying to get my head -"

Chris stopped talking as Raquel tore his pants open. She'd only been trying to tug at them, he thought. But he was now wearing crotchless pants whilst sitting in a car in a public carpark with people walking by it.

She gave a sheepish smile, and tossed the material into her footwell. She gave another embarrassed smile to him, shrugged and then leaned down. He got no say in the matter, as his sister started kissing at the head of his cock.

"Raquel!"

She didn't respond at all.

That is to say, Raquel didn't stop what she was doing. She didn't have her hands out to brace herself, instead using stomach muscles that models would be jealous of, as she effortlessly bent in place. Her tongue made its presence known, tracing around the head, as she moved on from kissing to something more.

Chris was speechless, lost between the absurdity of what was happening, and the fact that his sister was actually amazing at this. She was barely beginning, and he could feel the thrill down to his palms and toes. Struggling not to make a sound or look like she was doing exactly what she was doing - because he was in a public place.

Less than an hour ago, her affection for him had been nothing but a sneaking suspicion.

His poker face evaporated as Raquel dove down hungrily. She deepthroated him effortlessly on the first movement, nuzzling her nose down into his exposed crotch.

Chris let out a quiet groan as he realised that this was what was happening, now.

He could feel her saliva as his sister pulled back her head just a little, and then dove right back down again. Not a single scrape, not a single gag, as he was wrapped in the warmth of her throat. Her tongue lifting with each movement to flick and drag at his underside.

Just like the kiss, Raquel was telling him that she loved him. She had stepped way, way, way past any line. But that was his zombie. She didn't know how to do anything by halves. She only knew how to rush into the extremes.

"Fuck." Chris whispered, realising one of his brief and guilty fantasies was now a reality.

The right thing to do would be to stop her. The right thing to do would be to tell her it couldn't happen again. To go home, and order a delivery from the supermarket instead. To try and put this all behind them.

The wrong thing to do would be to let Raquel continue to suck his cock. The wrong thing to do would be to moan and groan as she bobbed her head and covered him in her saliva. The wrong thing to do would be to put his hand on the back of her head, and encourage her.

Damn the wrong thing felt nice.

"Oh, fuck..." Chris moaned, and felt her laugh. His eyes rolled back in his head as he felt her throat constricting and releasing, vibrating, as she laughed with him halfway still halfway down her.

No girl could do what Raquel was doing. No girl that needed to breathe, anyway. No girl with a hint of a gag reflex. No girl who felt pain in their back.

Chris suddenly felt very nervous that Raquel might be not leaning on her hands so that she could use them for something else. And that would result in him looking a little bit like clay in the hands of someone throwing a temper tantrum.

His sister let out an annoyed growl as he started to soften, and he patted the back of her head, "No, no. It's fucking amazing. Really. It's just... Thoughts. Fuck. Don't stop."

She let out a happy sound and went right back into it. Her tongue not just sliding and flicking along the underside, but the wings curling inwards as she drew away from him, and spreading out as she moved her head back down.

From terrifying head jerks, to the most amazing tongue control he'd ever experienced. Raquel was a mystery to him. The sexiest damn mystery.

She had him right back to solid, instantly. The quiet sound of her sucking at his cock, the saliva in her mouth catching as she moved her head, was the only sound that Chris could hear.

He didn't care if they were in a public carpark, his sister's skill meant that he was about to blow his load. He groaned weakly, hand tightening on the back of her head, "Fuck. Ooh. Fuck... Where... Do you... Want it?"

Raquel pulled her head back, until he was cradled in her tongue, and she shook her head left to right. He felt that final moment cross, stiffening and his entire body tightened up as he came.

He almost felt like he was cramping, his neck stiff, his toes curling up, and his chest too tight to even breathe. Then suddenly he was shotgunning into her mouth.

Three heavy blasts ripped free, and then a couple smaller ones for good measure, as his sister's mouth overflowed with his cum. The back of her blonde head lifted slowly, and Raquel stared at him with shocked sky-blue eyes.

Some of his cum drooled out of the corner of her mouth, and she reached up to touch her lips, as if she didn't quite believe that it had really happened. Just like her biting.

Chris flinched, "Oh, shit. You didn't mean that, did you?"

She slurped and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and pressed their foreheads together. Grinning as she touched their noses, and then gave him a brief and cummy kiss.

She sat back onto her seat and let out a satisfied sound.

Chris frowned, "So... I guess... This is happening, now? Is this a thing?"

She nodded and gave a happy little moan.

"Do you prefer if I call you my girlfriend, or my sister?" He asked cautiously, trying to gauge whether or not she even wanted the title of sister or if she wanted to treat it like they were starting over.

She cocked her head and then nodded.

Chris frowned, "Um... Guessing... Both?"

She nodded again, but she seemed like she was staring extremely intently, her head still at an unusual angle.

"Well. My sister just gave me the best blowjob of my life." He said nervously, "But, my girlfriend also ripped the hell out of my pants. So I guess we need to... Go home?"

Raquel shook her head and pointed.

Chris turned his head very slowly to the window, and then jumped as he found a redhead peeking through at the both of them. The witch burst out laughing at him as he felt like he had a heart attack.

He rolled his window down slowly, guiltily. Unable to do much to cover up, after what Raquel had done to his pants. And then done to make the centre of the hole, where the cloth was now missing, messy.

Ginger sniggered at him, "Got here, earlier. Ya seemed a bit busy. Got ya some pants, too. Looks like you two sorted shit out, then?"

Raquel gave a small and happy growl, "Miiirn."

"Yeah, he is." The witch laughed, handing over the items of clothing. She looked at Chris panicking and rolled his eyes. "I already knew she was into ya. That's the thing she kept shuttin' me up, aboot. Don't worry about it. Lils is dating her brother, too. Witches don't have hangups like that."

Chris gave the shoes to Raquel, which were some brilliantly white runners. Then he emptied his pockets and started to awkwardly try to get into the cheap tracksuit pants whilst processing the fact that someone else was happy to commit incest.

That the crazy shit that he'd just stumbled into didn't just include magic, witches, and the undead. That it also apparently included a world which didn't need him to hide his attraction to his sister.

Ginger took a deep breath, "Well. Apart from you being a bit mad to risk her bitin' ya... Ya think she's ready for this? Public?"

"Fuuuurgh!" Raquel snarled and punched the broken dashboard, glaring at the witch.

Chris nodded, "She's fine. We're fine. Oh... Um. Can you fill the freezer, when you get a chance? She's going to need it. Olaf made a mess of her arm."

"Olaf?" Ginger asked in confusion, as Raquel tried to awkwardly put her arm behind her back. "Uh... Oh! Cursed snowman. Huh. Been a while since I seen that one. Holy shit, Raquel fucked 'im up."

"Reading my thoughts, again." Chris rolled his eyes, "Witches don't really have a concept of privacy, do they?"

"Not really." The redhead shook her head, blew a kiss to him, "Enjoy, you two. If ya fuck it up, I'm burnin' ya, Raquel."

She swore at the witch, again.

%A%6%1%6%D%

Chris avoided the freezer and deli sections of the supermarket, which meant that they were soon standing in front of an open fridge, looking at the various veggies.

He'd taken a step back, as his sister sniffed and made disdainful faces at each of the crunchy items. None of them fulfilling whatever criteria she seemed to have in her head for biting things.

A woman in an overly glamorous white dress scared Chris by standing within snacking distance of his sister. Muttering to herself as she looked over the various salad items.

The woman cocked a hip, "Say, thrall? Can you grab me a pineapple? I forgot earlier."

"Eeughh?"

"Yes, you." The woman said disdainfully.

Chris' hands bunched into fists, both terrified about how Raquel was going to react, and incensed that someone was treating his sister as some kind of servant or slave.

Raquel, rolled her eyes, and then surprised him by lurching off with a slight limp. Her new shoes squeaking against the floor as she stumbled over to the fruit, sniffed around carefully until she found a pineapple she was satisfied with and came back.

"Ta. Trolley's over there." The woman pointed, and frowned, "Where's your master, thrall? I would have asked for permission to use you, if I noticed another vampire."

Raquel smiled very sweetly, and then lifted the pineapple and pulverised it above the woman's head.

An instant flood of juice and yellow fruit pieces cascaded down and over the shocked woman, who just stared at her, shaking. Raquel's smile turned into a sneer, and she let out a low growl.

With that done, she turned back to looking at the veggies.

Chris stepped forward, "Uh... Sorry? But not... Entirely. You did sort of have that coming. Calling her a thrall, telling her what to do. Vampire? So... That mean you're one?"

"Ellie." The woman said, trying to wring out her hair, "God. Well. She's not a thrall, is she? She... Felt like one. Last time I make that assumption. What is she?"

"My sister."

"Duh. I can see your eyes." The woman rolled her own, "She's... Let me see... You don't really think of her as... Holy fuck. She's a zombie? Wow. Uh. I'm lucky I'm not dead. Or that I already am. She'd match me in a real fight, strength wise. Fuck."

Chris turned away so she couldn't see his eyes, "You've met a zombie, before?"

"Nope. Not one." Ellie replied, "But one of my boys, Vlad, did. Once, a very long time ago. The zombie managed to rip one of his arms off, before he put it down. Which is saying something. Vlad's a real asshole, but he's also a real fighter."

Raquel turned around, and yelled angrily, her voice loud and spitting with hatred. She pointed first at Chris, and then to the woman, and back.

He nodded to Raquel, and then addressed the woman, "Um... Well, sorry. Kinda."

With that, he followed the instruction of his girlfriend and stepped away from the pineapple drenched vampire that he hoped hadn't read how much of a bitch he thought she was, in his eyes.

His sister stepped up to him, and dropped her arms heavily onto his shoulders. She grinned and growled at him, "Miiirn."

"Raquel..." He said hesitantly, aware he had just announced she was his sister publicly, after she'd made a large fuss and other shoppers were staring at them in terror.

She shrugged and shoved their faces together.

"I didn't find any sush... What the hell happened, El?" A male voice asked nearby.

"Zombie. Don't ask." The vampire said quickly, "We should go, before she decides I deserve worse. We'll get the rest somewhere else."

Raquel's tongue pushed into Chris' mouth. Pushing apart his lips and teeth before he could decide whether or not he was opening up to accommodate her. She gave a happy sound, as she started to passionately make out with him.