All Comments on 'My Sister's Best Friend'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

Hi!

I would like to thank you for creating something so fun and natural. You made me (as a woman) feel safe and comfortable because you included consent, giggles, awkwardness and pauses. It was really lovely, it felt casual and genuine and it helps that your voice is like warm cinnamon tea.

This helped me feel positive about sexuality and masturbation and myself - so, thanks!

6Bi9Sara6Bi9Saraover 3 years ago
wonderful

how deliciously realistic. Wanting to cross that boundary but not wanting to mess things up. Very well done.

Ring_on_it_Ring_on_it_over 3 years ago
Fantastic

That was absolutely outstanding. You wrote it, so you’re a brilliant writer, but if you also performed it... well, I’m guessing you’re an actor as well, and a really talented one too. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I could feel him inside of me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...