My Sister's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't scary. It's... Melody... I've got no experience with all of this."

"I know, honey." I smiled when she called me that again. "Chris... I want to take you out on a date. Next weekend. Next Saturday. Would you like to go out with me?"

I felt my jaw drop as nearly everyone around the pool fell silent. "I... um..."

She giggled and it was a sound that I immediately fell in love with. "I know I've just surprised you, Chris. But I've wanted to ask you out on a date for a long time now. I know you're nervous..."

"I'd love to out with you, Melody," I whispered.

She was up and turning around, cuddling me tightly as I ended up on my back with her body pressed into mine, and when I felt her resting on my cock, her green eyes lit up and she would have felt the obvious erection in my shorts. Kissing me softly on the lips, I'm not ashamed that I nearly climaxed just from her kiss. It barely lasted a few seconds, but it was something I'd fantasised about for years.

Managing to sit up, Melody positioned herself as she could sit on my lap, her legs wrapped around me. My hands rested on her back to help her remain balanced as she kissed me again, making sure I kissed her back this time.

"About fucking time!" Mike exclaimed to the laughter of a few others.

I felt myself blush as Melody leaned back only enough to remove my sunglasses so we could finally look each other in the eyes. "He's right," Melody stated, "It's about time I asked you out, handsome."

"I never thought... I mean..."

She shut me up by kissing me again, and this time it slowly increased in passion until I felt her tongue slide in my mouth. I nearly came again as I felt her press down onto my erection, moaning softly into my mouth as I felt her fingers caress my back at the same time. Breaking the kiss after a couple of minutes, I think we were both blushing.

"Hannah said it was okay for me to ask you out," she whispered, "Your big sister loves you so much, but I wanted to make sure that she was okay with one of her best friends asking out her little brother." Her hands moved to my arms briefly before she added, "Though I think calling you little is a misnomer."

She gave me time to calm down as we slid into the cool water, Melody barely leaving my side the entire time. When I headed over to speak to my friends, she stayed attached to my side, Emma and Jessica, Daniel's new girlfriend, immediately introduced themselves.

We only started to get out of the pool once the sun had set and the weather did turn slightly cool. Drying off near each other, Melody didn't stop smiling as I led her inside, picking up her handbag and clothes on the way. She followed me towards my bedroom, stopping at the threshold. "I have underwear in my bag to get changed into," she said.

"I'll give you some privacy then."

"Chris... Have you ever seen a naked woman before?"

"Not in the past... Well, it's probably been a long time. When we were kids, Mum would bathe me and Hannah together."

"Could you handle seeing me naked right now?"

I shut the door rather quickly, Melody chuckling again as she stepped into the middle of my bedroom, turning around to face me. Reaching behind her, she undid the string tying her bikini top in place, moving her hands back to the cups as she met my eyes, continuing to smile before she slowly lowered her bikini top to reveal her breasts.

"Wow," I whispered. They were so perky. Her nipples seemed to be hard enough to cut glass. From the way she was breathing, I was left wondering if she was as excited as I was.

Dropping her bikini top, she undid the strings of her bikini bottoms, falling quickly to the floor to reveal her pussy to me for the first time. She kept her pubic hair trimmed and in the shape of a strip. Without a word, she stepped towards me, pressing her body against mine. That next kiss was something else...

And then I came in my shorts.

She realised straight away from the groan I made. I was left feeling completely and utterly embarrassed, breaking the kiss and needing to get away. She held me in place, wrapping her arms tightly around me.

"It's okay, honey," she assured me, "It's okay. Please don't be upset."

"But..."

She kissed me again, ensuring her body was moulded against mine. I finally relaxed after a few seconds, Melody only breaking the kiss when she was sure I wouldn't let her go.

"I'm flattered, Chris," she said softly, "Trust me, I'm flattered that you find me so exciting. That I could make you cum like that."

I felt a smile form though I had to ask, "You really mean that?"

"Ever cum with a girl in your arms before?" I felt myself blushing when I shook my head. "Chris... Are you a virgin?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"I'd love to be your first everything, Chris." She placed a hand on my bare chest. "And I mean that wholeheartedly. I want to be your first..."

"I don't want to rush anything," I admitted, "I've waited a few years already. I want this to be right, Melody."

She hugged me ever so tightly that I was left thinking I'd just said the right thing. Our hug was only broken when there was a knock, Hannah asking if we were okay. Melody replied that we were just cuddling and that we'd be out shortly. As Melody got dressed, I needed to go clean myself up, returning to my bedroom in new underwear to find Melody had dressed.

Hugging me again, she whispered, "Never be embarrassed if you cum quickly with me, okay? I know this will be all new and exciting, and sometimes you won't be able to control it. Trust me on this. I won't be put off by it. You'll learn how to control yourself over time once you gain some experience with me."

"Melody... I know once we... um... make love..."

She placed a finger on my lips. "If I'm your one and only then I know I'm going to be with a man who has a kind and generous heart, and who will no doubt fall in love with me and I'm confident will never hurt me. And after my last couple of relationships, I really need to feel something like that too."

Walking her out to the living room, we shared a last hug and kiss before Hannah walked her out to her car, all her friends had stopped drinking long ago, so they were okay to drive. Hannah hugged Melody tightly before they both squealed happily. I have no idea what they said to each other, but I think Melody was crying when she got behind the wheel of her car.

Hannah returned to the house with a smile on her face. "She's so happy, Chris," she told me once sat down next to me on the couch, "I haven't seen her this giddy since her first boyfriend asked her out in high school. I had no idea that she genuinely liked you so much. If I'd known, I would have told her to do this far earlier."

"I had no idea either," I admitted.

"She said that she got naked for you."

"Yeah..."

Hannah took my hand and squeezed it. "I know guys like to ask questions about a woman's past. All you need to know is that she's not a virgin. But she's never been one to sleep around. The fact she has experience is a good thing for you. She'll be confident enough to tell you what she wants, what she likes, and she'll mould you into being the almost perfect lover for her." Hannah moved to snuggle into my side. "Please love her for me, Chris," she added softly, "Her last couple of boyfriends were complete arseholes. She's so sweet and lovely. Honestly, we're all hoping it works between you two."

"I hope so too," Mum stated, "I'd love to have Melody as a daughter-in-law."

"Oh... um..."

Hannah and Mum both laughed before my sister kissed my cheek. "Don't overthink it too much. We're just so happy that you've got a date, and we're happy for my bestie as well."

Wandering to bed a little later, I was still surprised that I received a lovely message from Melody as I was lying back in bed, reading my Kindle. We ended up messaging each other for an hour or so as she asked where I'd like to go on Saturday. It had been years since I'd been on a 'date' with Jennifer, so I figured something like a meal out, so we could chat away, but then maybe a movie or something.

I know your game, Chris. Get me in the darkness then hope to feel me up.

Before I could even reply, she sent another message.

I won't be complaining if your hands end up exploring my body in the darkness.

I found a little confidence before asking the next question.

When would you like to stay for the night?

That's when she called me.

"I'd love to stay with you on Saturday night, Chris," she said softly, "But I don't want to rush into anything physical too. I'll have a backpack with me with some clothes to wear in bed. I'd just love to spend the night cuddling, if that's okay."

"I'd just like to have you in bed with me," I admitted.

"Then I'm definitely staying the night with you."

Being early November, I was still attending classes at university as they would only finish at the end of the month. I was busy completing assignments and essays, confident my marks would be good, but I'd already lined up a job even before graduating. I was on campus five days a week with Mike. Mark and Daniel had both graduated high school and decided to avoid tertiary education and start their careers.

"Know what you're doing on Saturday?" Mike asked me at lunch on Wednesday.

"Melody told me that we're just going out for dinner together before we go watch a movie."

"Guess you haven't been on a date since Jennifer, right?"

"And hard to call those dates. We were friends posing as a couple."

Knowing I had a date on Saturday, I spent Friday night at home, chilling out in my bedroom most of the time. I could hear Mum pottering around the house. Hannah seemed to be content to stay at home, spending a little time in my bedroom to keep me company. She didn't ask too many questions about my date the next day, only stating that Melody was ever so excited though also a little nervous. Asking what she had to be nervous about, Hannah took my hand and smiled at me.

"I know you've been messaging, but I talk to her all the time. She really wants this to work, Chris," Hannah told me, "I genuinely had no idea that she liked you so much. She's kept her feelings hidden because she just wasn't sure how I would react to the idea of my best friend dating my little brother."

"Sure you're okay with it?"

"I love you, and I trust her." She paused and chuckled to herself. "Well, I love her too, just not the same as my little brother."

I spent most of Saturday relaxing and tried not to feel too nervous as the hour approached for when Melody would arrive to pick me up. I had my driver's licence though I couldn't afford a car. It was also easier for me to take public transport to and from campus each day given it was in the city, and parking was pretty much non-existent.

Being November, even the nights were quite warm though I wasn't dumb enough to think I could wear just a t-shirt and shorts on a first date. I picked out a light-coloured, short-sleeved shirt and a similar coloured pair of slacks. Comfortable shoes finished off the ensemble.

Opening the door after hearing the doorbell ring, Meldoy greeted me with a gorgeous smile, wearing a simple blue and white sundress. Her legs were smooth, feet in a pair of sandals. By her feet was a small backpack. She removed her sunglasses to show off her gorgeous green eyes.

"Hello, handsome," she stated, immediately stepping in and lifting her face up to mine to kiss my cheek.

"Hey, Melody," I replied softly, wrapping my arms around her, feeling her head rest against my chest after she'd kissed my cheek. She hugged me tightly in return.

"Can I leave my backpack here?"

Picking it up, I took her hand with my free one as I led her inside. Hannah and Mum were both waiting to say hello, leaving Melody with them as I placed the backpack in my bedroom. Returning to the living room, Hannah and Mum didn't stop smiling as Melody took my hand as she wished my sister and mother goodbye. Hannah kissed my cheek and whispered 'Good luck' into my ear.

We didn't head all the way into the city as Melody suggested that having dinner and then going to see a movie meant stopping in the second CBD of Sydney would be better than travelling all the way into the city itself. I was happy to do whatever she suggested, Melody holding my hand whenever driving along. Stopping at each red light led to her leaning over to snuggle against me, a kiss on my cheek, and turning my head to kiss her properly more than once.

"Hmmm. I want many more of those kisses in the future," she said softly.

There were numerous restaurants along the main street, no longer filled with cars and otherwise silent as the tram tracks had long been laid down but no sign of any trams just yet. The restaurant we agreed to offered a small but varied menu, and a small table meaning it was easy to hold hands after we'd ordered drinks and meals.

Despite my nerves, I surprised even myself by conversing with Melody without tripping over my own tongue constantly. The fact we already knew each other rather well certainly helped regarding any initial awkwardness. When I managed to make her laugh a couple of times with some silly jokes, and I earned that smile I saw quite often when she would visit my sister.

Dinner was a success. The food was fantastic, but after my initial nerves, the conversation flowed freely. And given that we already knew each other quite well, at least on a surface level of interests, we found ourselves discussing some rather important topics rather quickly. We both wanted to get married. We both wanted kids. We both wanted a career though when it came to family, Melody admitted to wanting to stay at home with any children until they were at school. When it came to politics, we were typical Australians. It was all bullshit and politicians were self-interested arseholes. We were not religious at all. We loved our country though were honest about the problems facing it at the same time.

Walking over to the cinema after dinner, I didn't really care what we wanted to watch. Melody continued to hold my hand as we walked into the cinema, sitting up the back in the corner. Before the previews even started, we were making out like a pair of horny teenagers. I'm fairly sure the movie started though we barely paid attention to it.

"Chris... You can feel me up," Melody whispered.

She obviously sensed my hesitation, eventually lightly chuckling to herself before she grabbed my wrist and placed my hand on her breast. When I gently squeezed it and earned a moan, I broke the kiss and met her eyes in the near darkness.

"You can move your hand down, Chris," she suggested.

"Um... I want to but..."

"Not here? You want to go back to your place?"

"It's not like we're watching the movie."

Melody was rather eager to get me home. Mum and Hannah were both home and I was left thinking they were waiting for us. Barely mumbling a word in their direction, Melody was giggling as I led her towards my bedroom, making sure the door was locked before I was leapt upon by a rather amorous young woman.

Tumbling back onto my bed, I felt her press down on my erection and I had to break the kiss to take a deep breath. She smiled as she would have known it probably would not take me long to get over-excited. Sitting up on my lap, she easily lifted her sundress up and over her body, leaving her in just a rather lovely bra and panties combination. I'm fairly sure my eyes bugged out as I'd seen her in a bikini around the pool, but this was a different scenario.

Unbuttoning my shirt, her fingers caressed my chest as she shuffled down my body, helping me take off my shoes and socks before helping undo my belt. Pulling down my trousers, leaving me in only my underwear once she had those off, I'm fairly sure her eyes lit up at the rather large tent I was making my underwear.

"I want to touch it, but I think you might get a little excited," she whispered, "Can I pull your underwear down?" Managing to nod, I felt her fingers loop into the band of my boxer briefs, slowly lowering those down, feeling myself blushing slightly when my cock was exposed to a woman for the first time. Once I was naked, my underwear joining the rest of my clothes on the floor, I noticed she was smiling at me. "Very nice, Chris," she whispered, "I'd like to touch you but... Are you feeling quite excited?"

"Yeah... Don't want to embarrass myself here."

Shuffling up to carefully straddle my lap, I groaned when I knew I was feeling the heat of her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties, leaning down to kiss me again. Placing my hands on her back, I made her smile as I started to caress it with my fingers. Moving my hands to the clasp of her bra, I rather clumsily tried to undo it though I think we were both pleased that it didn't take me that long to figure it out.

Seeing a pair of breasts for the first time once she sat up and shook off her bra had me grinning like an idiot. "You like, honey?" Nodding eagerly, she leaned down to kiss me again, feeling her lips move from my mouth down to my chest. "Chris... I want to do something for you. If you cum really fast, that's okay. You'll last longer as you gain more experience."

"Um..."

"It's okay, honey. I want to do this for you now."

Feeling her kiss down my chest and over my belly, I had to take a deep breath to control my excitement. Just feeling her hot breath on my cock was almost too much, not looking down as I focused on the other sensations. When her tongue ran up my shaft, I was rather surprised I didn't cum immediately.

"Glad you keep everything trimmed down here," she whispered, feeling her soft hand wrap around my cock, "You'll see I keep myself lovely and groomed when I take off my panties next time."

Feeling her lips wrap around the head of my cock made me groan loudly. I needed to take a deep breath to control myself, finally opening my eyes and glancing down to see her looking back at me, a smile in her eyes. The sensations flowing through my body almost made me shudder constantly, and when I felt her tongue working my shaft while swallowing more of my cock, the next groan that escaped me was likely heard by my mother and sister.

"Cum for me, honey," Melody stated softly, running her tongue up and down my shaft again, "Cum in my mouth for me."

When I ran my fingers through her hair, her eyes lit up with another smile as I groaned again. When I felt even more of my cock in her mouth, I had to warn her that I was about to cum. I felt her lips wrap tighter before I felt my cock erupt.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I felt my cock throbbing with each spurt of cum that filled her mouth, hearing her swallow it down.

After my orgasm passed, I felt her tongue running up and down my shaft. I was too busy sucking in some deep breaths as it was the best orgasm I could remember. Opening my eyes to see her smiling up at me, she shuffled and seemed hesitant to kiss me. Leaning up to kiss her made her smile as she admitted her previous lovers never wanted to kiss her after a blowjob.

Moving off my lap to snuggle against me, I rolled onto my side to face her. "What about you?" I had to ask.

"That was for you tonight, Chris," she replied, her fingers moving to caress my cheek, "I know I wanted to take this slow. And I still do. But would you like to take off my panties?"

"Yes!" I replied eagerly, making her chuckle as I moved to sit on my knees between her legs, my hands shaking slightly as I ever so slowly pulled her panties down to reveal her pussy. It glistened with excitement, there was a thin strip of pubic hair just above her pussy, which was otherwise kept nice and smooth.

Running my fingers up her thighs, she gasped as they moved closer to her pussy, earning another gasp when I lightly ran my fingers up her slit, feeling a pussy for the first time in my life. She moaned softly before sitting up to kiss me, her tongue in my mouth as I slowly stroked her slit.