My Sister's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down next to me, honey," she whispered, doing just that with me on my side and Melody on her back, "Just explore my body, Chris. I know you've never had a naked girl in your bed before."

"I want to pleasure you too, Melody," I said softly.

That earned another soft kiss. "And running your hands all over my body will do just that, honey," she assured me.

Her skin was ever so soft, and playing with her breasts was a lot of fun, amazed by how hard her nipples felt as my fingers brushed over them, making me smile when she gasped and released a soft moan when I gently squeezed one of them. I don't think I surprised her when I leaned over to take one of them in my mouth, feeling her hand rest on the back of my head. My other hand caressed her toned tummy and moved down towards her pussy.

Remembering what I'd sensed earlier, I felt her legs spread as I ran my fingers up and down each thigh as I continued to lick and suck at her nipples, earning more soft moans as my fingers finally moved back to her pussy.

"Yes, honey... Feel me up... Make me cum..."

"How?" I asked, as I knew the theory, but I had no problem asking. If I didn't ask, I'd never know.

The fact I asked made her smile, earning a kiss as I lifted my head from her breast. "You want to lick my pussy, honey?"

"I'd love to. I've always wanted to do it."

"Thinking like that will make you very popular." She kissed me again before adding, "But you are mine, young man."

Moving to kneel between her legs, I lowered my mouth and inhaled her scent. That just made my cock hard again. Knowing the theory was one thing. Putting it into practice was another. Lowering my mouth and using my tongue, I fell in love with her taste within a few seconds. But it was when she moaned softly and moaned my name in a particular manner that told me that I was doing something right.

"Oh honey," she moaned, "I've daydreamed about you doing this..."

I'd had a crush on Melody for years. I was beginning to understand that perhaps that crush had been returned for just as long. I was pleased that she was making such noises as I licked her, and when she suggested I start to give her clit some attention, I knew enough to recognise it. She moaned louder as I ran my tongue gently over it.

"That's it, honey," she whispered, "And if you want, slide a finger inside and make a 'come hither' motion. I'll let you know..." She trailed off as my finger slid inside her and did just that. "Oh honey, that's perfect. You're going to make me cum!"

Making a woman orgasm for the first time in my life was one of the greatest thrills I would probably remember. Her pussy squeezed my fingers as her back arched, Melody crying out as she cursed rather loudly. Then she begged me not to stop, sealing my lips around her clit and slowly figuring out just how she liked that pleased while a second finger of mine slid inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, "That's it, Chris. Eat out your girlfriend." Lifting my eyes towards hers, she smiled back at me. "Definitely your girlfriend after this," she moaned, "Keep eating me, honey. Make me cum again."

The good thing for Melody is that I knew I'd love eating her pussy for the rest of my life if she were to give me the chance. When she enjoyed another orgasm, I gave myself a little fist pump. The fact she was enjoying it as much as I was enjoying doing it was simply a bonus. When she begged me not to stop, I did just that, slowly learning her body language, how it reacted to what I was doing, the moans she made and the little whimpers of desire that escaped her. And when she told me not to stop doing something, I made sure to keep doing it exactly as I was doing it.

"That's enough, honey," she finally stated, gently pushing my head away, "I can't handle any more right now."

She did let me kiss up her body until our eyes were level, the smile on her face made my heart start beating faster. "I'll do that for you whenever you want," I promised her.

Spooning back against me a couple of minutes later, my hands continued to caress her body as I felt her shuffle back tighter against my chest. Taking one of my hands in hers, linking our fingers, she held it to her chest. "I'll visit during the week," she said softly, "And next weekend... I want to make love so much, Chris. I don't want to wait too long."

"Neither do I, being completely honest."

"We'll go out for dinner on Friday night after I've finished work. Then we can spend all weekend together if you'd like?"

"I'd love you to be here with me every night, Melody."

She was silent for a few seconds before I heard her sniffle. "We should have started this earlier," she whispered, rolling over and cuddling me tightly, "I'm sorry I hesitated, but you're my best friend's little brother..."

"I don't mind the wait. I've got the girl I've always wanted."

That made her lean back, the smile on her face lighting up the room. "You mean that?"

"Melody... I've had a crush on you for so long. I thought it was obvious."

"I knew about your crush. I just... You only want me?"

"If you'll have me in return?"

"Absolutely."

Waking up in the morning, she was already awake, watching me sleep. Snuggling together, sharing some soft kisses, her hand ended up on my cock, and I think we both smiled at the fact I didn't cum straight away. After giving me pleasure that did result in an orgasm, I had to return the favour, Melody needing to grab one of my pillows to muffle her moans.

Walking out to the kitchen afterwards, my mother and sister were sitting at the table. Melody sat next to my sister as Mum kissed my cheek and offered to make us some breakfast. Sitting down with a plate of bacon, eggs and toast in front of me a few minutes later, I could see my sister was bursting to ask questions.

"Melody..." She looked at me and I smiled. "I would rather you not get overly personal, but I can see Hannah really wants to ask you some questions."

"Is my brother still a virgin?" Hannah asked.

"Technically... But I'm going to be here far more often, if that's okay."

"Melody, you should know by now that you're always welcome, but if you're dating my son from now on, you will always have a place at our table."

Melody smiled across the table at me. "I think I might become a regular visitor in the future."

Melody spent most of the day with me and I ended up feeling a little guilty about the fact Hannah's best friend spent all her time with me. When Melody ended up going home, I mentioned that to Hannah. All she did was hug me, kiss my cheek, and state she was happy that I finally had a girlfriend.

The next week was busy as always with studying. Melody visited nearly every night, and if I was busy with assignments, at least my sister was around to keep her company. But Melody would still wander into my bedroom, giving me a kiss and a cuddle while I was typing away. It was a pleasant distraction, Melody whispering into my ear that I needed to take a short break.

Staying with me each night meant more exploration of her body. But the first night she stayed with me that we just snuggled together was a suggestion that our relationship was already more than just physical. I was amazed at how easy conversations were with her. We could discuss serious topics with ease and also spend hours in fits of laughter as she appreciated my somewhat dry sense of humour.

After dinner out together on Friday night, we did go to a bar, but I'd already told Melody that I wasn't much of a drinker. Yes, I did enjoy the occasional tipple, but I'd been drunk a couple of times and didn't like the feeling. We had arrived at the restaurant by taxi, so at least she could enjoy a drink or two, but we arrived back at my place in the early evening. Hannah was out with her other friends, Mum left a note, letting me know that she'd gone out with her friends.

"Looks like we have the place to ourselves," Melody stated, looping her arms around the back of my neck, "I think it's time, Chris."

We were both naked in my bedroom within a couple of minutes, Meldoy smiling up at me as she lowered herself to her knees, explaining she was going to get me off so I'd hopefully last longer for our first time making love. I loved seeing Melody in such a position and watching her bobbing up and down on my cock would always be a thrill. After filling her mouth, which she happily swallowed again, I lifted her up and laid her down on the bed.

"I love going down on you, Melody," I whispered before doing just that.

"You are what women call a keeper," she whispered before releasing a soft moan, "And you're getting better each time. Learning my body."

"Have to learn the body of my girlfriend. I love getting you off," I replied with a chuckle, "I wouldn't be a good boyfriend if I didn't."

Melody enjoyed a couple of climaxes before she asked me to stop. Not because she'd had too much, but because she wanted something else from me. That's when the nerves hit as, like eating pussy, I knew the theory but putting it all into practice was something else entirely.

Getting into position between her legs, she leaned up to kiss me softly on the lips before I felt her hand gently grasp my cock and press it against her. I might have been a virgin and only knew the theory, but even virgins knew what to do in that scenario. I watched the smile form on her face as I gently slid my cock inside her, unable to stop smiling myself as I felt entirely new sensations. She felt rather tight around my cock. She felt incredibly warm and wet. And hearing her moan as I slid more inside her made me smile even more.

"You're thick, honey," she moaned softly.

"I am?"

"Bury it, honey. Then I can talk. Feels good."

I took my time as even after the blowjob she'd given me, I was worried about erupting inside her within a matter of seconds. I think most young men worry about either climaxing too quickly or not climaxing at all. I'd heard and read plenty of sob stories about both scenarios. Once I was buried completely, I had to take a deep breath as a wave of excitement coursed through my body, feeling Melody shuffle underneath me.

"You feel perfect, honey," Melody whispered, her fingers caressing my cheek, "I love you."

"You... You love me?"

"I have for a while. Do you love me?"

I felt myself blushing, but I had to nod. "I knew my crush was always something a little more..."

"Being like this now just confirmed my feelings, Chris. Now let's make love and really confirm that we're meant to be together."

As I started to move, my cock slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy, marvelling at how hot and tight it remained around my cock, I groaned more than once, something Melody seemed to appreciate, stating she wanted to hear me enjoying it. She didn't want me to remain silent. When I started to tell her how wonderful she felt, her eyes started to glisten before she leaned up and kissed me hard.

"Always tell me what you're feeling, honey," she murmured, "You feel so fucking good inside me. I can't wait to feel you cum inside me for the first time."

"Should I have worn..."

"Never..." She kissed me again. "Only you. No other man ever, you know... You were always going to make love to me like this. I need to feel you cum in me, Chris. I wanted you to feel me in return."

"So fucking hot, Melody."

"Keep going, honey. And if you need to cum, just cum in me."

I probably didn't last all that long in comparison to whoever else she might have been with before, but when I felt her legs wrap around me as I started to thrust faster and faster, Melody no doubt sensing my climax was approaching, urged me to keep going. I felt her fingers start to dig into my back, lowering my head as I grunted, feeling her hot breath against my neck as my head rested on the pillow.

"That's it, honey," she moaned, "Keep going until you cum in your girlfriend."

"This is the best feeling ever." I groaned as I felt myself on the cusp of orgasm. "I fucking love you, Melody," I whispered into her ear.

I heard her choke back a sob. "I've got the man I wanted," she whispered, "I'll be yours forever if you'll have me, Chris."

Burying my cock and finally erupting inside her, I felt her legs tighten around me even more as her fingers stroked my back, almost cooing with happiness as she told me to empty everything inside her. I couldn't help chuckling once my orgasm passed, lifting my head enough to gaze into her eyes, seeing nothing but happiness and love reflected back at me.

Pulling out and lying next to her, I wasn't surprised that my cock remained pretty hard. The joy of youth, plus I could masturbate, cum, and still remain quite hard afterwards. Melody didn't waste time straddling my lap, rubbing her pussy along my shaft before lifting herself up and lowering herself down on my cock, moaning softly as she rested her hands on my chest.

"Your cock is just perfect for me to cum like this," she murmured, "When I masturbate with a dildo, I always cum like this."

"Totally have to send me a video of you doing that."

As she started to ride me, a grin appeared on her face. "You like the idea of me masturbating, honey?"

"Um... That was usually the only porn I'd watch."

She leaned down to kiss me softly. "You like watching pretty girls get themselves off?"

"Just thought most porn would end up warping my mind."

She stopped riding me, the smile on her face expanding. "So that's all you watched?"

"Well... That plus amateur girl stuff. Like girls pleasing girls. I, um, thought that would help me learn how to eat pussy properly."

That earned another soft kiss. "You are such a sweetheart, Chris. You just lie there for now and let Melody take care of you. Rest your hands on my hips though if you want to feel up my tits and arse, I won't say no."

Watching Melody riding my cock was one of the most erotic moments of my life to that time, seeing the joy and pleasure etched on her face the entire time. My hands explored her body, and her nipples seemed extra sensitive when I played with them, earning more than one loud moan of pleasure, before I moved a hand down towards her pussy and gently started to fiddle with her clit.

"Yes, honey," she cried, "I'm close already..."

"Cum for me, Melody," I said softly, "Cum for your boyfriend."

She whimpered as her eyes gazed down into mine, biting her bottom lip as I knew she was getting close. Fondling her clit a little faster, she moaned louder and I felt her pussy start to clench around my cock.

"Yes, honey!" she cried out... And then she had an orgasm. And it must have been a good one as she kept riding me until she stopped and lowered herself down to rest on my chest, and before I realised what was happening, I felt her shaking and I was aware she was crying. I might not have had a lot of experience with girls, but I knew they were happy tears. Wrapping my arms around her, I felt her snuggle tighter against me.

"Good moment?" I whispered as I stroked her back.

"Waited so long to feel this good with someone else."

Realising I hadn't cum again, she eventually rolled us so that she was on her back again, asking me to fuck her a little harder this time. I knew I wasn't going to hurt her, but it was still a thrill when her legs ended up over my shoulders as I had her moaning and whimpering with every thrust of my cock. Given my excitement, it didn't last all that long before I needed to cum again. Melody moved her legs so that were wider, begging me to keep going until I just came inside her.

That did me in once I'd emptied myself again, pulling out and collapsing onto the bed next to her. What made both of us smile was that she was immediately on her side to snuggle against me, my arms around her as we kissed a few times.

"So we've made love and finally admitted our feelings," she said softly.

"I... I wasn't sure how early to say those words."

"No such thing as too early, particularly as it's obvious we've really liked each other. And these are just feelings of love. We're going to fall in love very quickly I reckon, Chris."

"You reckon?" I teased.

"I've never felt like this about anyone before." She paused and snuggled closer. "You haven't asked about previous boyfriends..."

"It's none of my business. You're obviously my first. You're four years older than I am, and I know you've had boyfriends."

"I've been with four others, Chris. My first was my high school boyfriend. He was nice, at least. I dated two guys while at university. I learned with the second guy that young men can be very selfish and not just in bed. Then there was Dave..."

"Hannah told me a few things about him."

"It's why I've been single for a while... And Hannah was aware of my feelings for you. When she finally suggested I just do something about it, I'll admit that it was a bit of a surprise, but once she said it was okay, I wasn't going to hesitate any longer. The only thing I didn't know about was your agreement with Jennifer. I thought... Well, you were together for a while. I just naturally assumed you would have done things together."

"Do you think I did a good thing though?"

"It was a wonderful thing you did to help a young woman. And I'm glad you're still friends with her."

"I do miss her... She'll always be a good friend. And since she's a lesbian, my girlfriend wouldn't have to be jealous."

I slept like a log and woke to the feeling of something warm and wet around my cock, lifting the sheet away to see Melody was busy with her mouth though she quickly released my cock, moving up to sink her pussy down onto my cock. She rode me until we both had an orgasm, Melody snuggling on my chest again before our stomachs seemed to growl at the same time.

Walking out to the kitchen, my mother was up though there was no sign of Hannah, Mum explaining my sister spent the night elsewhere while Mum didn't arrive home until the late hours of the evening, Melody sat next to me as we ate breakfast, Mum giving me a curious look before she cleared her throat.

"Melody... Chris graduates at the end of his current semester... I know living together won't be easy as buying a house in the current climate is expensive, so you're welcome to move in here, and you both save money to afford a deposit."

"Mum, it's only..."

"Chris, you're both young and, trust me on this, I can see how much you already love each other." I definitely blushed, glancing to see Melody was doing the same thing. "You don't have to decide right now, Melody. I'm aware it's all very new, but I just wanted you to know that you had the option to be together without a problem. And it'll probably be less awkward if you come over here to stay than Chris going there."

"That's true, to be honest," Melody admitted, "I might be in my mid-twenties, but my parents were still awkward about me bringing my boyfriend over to stay the night."

Hannah arrived home by midday. Melody kissed my cheek as we were lying back on my bed, letting me know that she'd go catch up with her best friend. Half an hour later, Hannah walked into my room and cuddled me as tightly as I could remember.

"I'm going to be her Maid of Honour when you marry her," she said.

I'm sure most guys would have freaked out at the thought. As Hannah cuddled against my chest, Melody was standing in the doorway, gazing at me with a smile on her face and I knew there would be a day when I stood at the end of an aisle, and I would watch her walk towards me in a white dress.

Whatever the future would bring, I had a feeling Melody was going to be at the centre of it. She was my sister's best friend, but she was now my girlfriend. And I was confident that she would one day be my fiancée and then later my wife and mother to our children.

But I was already of the mind that she would always be my one and only.