All Comments on 'My Sister's Best Friends Ch. 03'

by CortexStim

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WTF?

Seriously???? You're going to ruin a grreat story series with blackmail??? Please don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

yea the Eve part is dragging down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
don't add blackmail....bad call.

don't add blackmail....bad call.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not so hot

Loved this story until about half a page ago. They were being stupid, but it's hard to imagine the blackmail adding anything I want to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ignore these Naysayers

Before it was no drugs. Now it's no blackmail. They'd yank you this way and that without ever knowing where else to go. Tell YOUR story the best way you know how. Keep writing and keep learning with each submission.

To those writing these idiotic comments, you don't like it? Write and submit your own work then.

Cherri_TartCherri_Tartabout 11 years ago
some more thoughts

funny, i missed the part where blackmail was mentioned. sure, it might be going there, but people are jumping to conclusions. i've been enjoying this tale immensely, so far, and i trust the writer - he's taking us, or at least me, on a ride, and he's in control - it's his story, let him write it the way he wants to. i'm in it for the long haul. can't wait until the next one. :)

CortexStimCortexStimabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for coming along, whether you're a passenger or backseat driver

Hey everybody, thanks for reading, voting and commenting. I have a lot of fun writing it, hopefully you have fun reading it.

Looks like I struck another nerve. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to keep doing that until the story's done!

You keep reading, I'll keep writing.

CS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So fucking hot

The lucky fucker, drowning in cunt

Psycho310Psycho310about 11 years ago

If you guys don't like her decisions then that sucks for you. it's her story and her choice. Some people like where it's going, if you don't then simply say that you aren't into it anymore. don't complain about it. Cortex you're doing a fantastic job, keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crap

Man this is a good story. hope you continue the fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn it

You just had to ruin it at the end didn't you. Every time. I find something good and they just HAVE to pull out a chick like Eve. 1 star

Rapier875Rapier875about 5 years ago
For me, Eve is spoiling things.

.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Lost me with the BDSM swing. Bondage is cool, when it's with someone you trust, and Eve was an unknown entity. Probably won't continue after this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous