All Comments on 'My Sister's Best Friends'

by CortexStim

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
jelouse...lol

That was well done,,,,,not to much detail but you could see everything in your mind!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow fucking wow

The lucky fucker, fucking red hot

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 11 years ago
Meh

To be honest i started reading and in the first page i could tell i was not going to like it as it was one of those stories where the main character got a erection at the drop of a hat (any hat) which i feel is unrealistic. I mean you had this guy getting a erection as soon as he caught a tiny hint of his sisters stomach and then suddenly the sister starts taking a interest in her brother seemingly out of no where. It was a reasonably well written story but it was hard to like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why the drugs?

why not natural feelings?

drug induced may give instant results but it is short lived. ask lance.

SweetVidelSweetVidelabout 11 years ago
Good start, but....

I like the start of the story, but draging in drugs and the sisters 180 change into all of the sudden sucking his cock... Just killed it.

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Started OK, but say no to the drugs!

I agree with the "Why the drugs" comments. Story would have been better if it was based on natural love and attraction between them, which it seemed you were starting to build towards.

But then you ruined it by letting the X take over, and then bringing in all the other drugs.

I was hoping that Kim's stop at the adult store would be for some toys she and Molly would share while Jenn and Ben got together, before they conviced Jenn to join in a 4some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
l agree also

Was pretty damn good til the drugs . Why the drugs ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why the drugs?

Because of the drugs I gave it 1 star.

CortexStimCortexStimabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Again, thanks for reading the story and taking the time to comment. I think it's interesting that we're all ok with incest...but drugs are over the line. LOL. Next chapter coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice!

Awesome story! Lose the drugs!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it

Hurry up with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Drugs are fine

What else are rich white kids going to do with several thousand dollars while their parents are away for four weeks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pretty hot

I don't like the drugs too much either, nor the crusty panties, but that's just a personal thing.

I'd like to see some backstory as to why the girls suddenly gain an interest, though. That would definitely flesh out the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

I think most of us are okay with the incest because we know it's fantasy. The drugs don't seem to add to the story and are sort of a downer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome story, but without drugs please.

Love the story and it was super hot, but the drugs kind bothered me

verybigoneverybigoneabout 11 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The drugs weren't necessary.

They took a lot out of the story, imo.

db85016db85016about 11 years ago
Well? Well?????!!!!???

Don't just leave us hanging! C'mon! Next chapter... please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Didn't mind the drugs

I didn't mind the drugs. In my opinion, they were a nice contrast to some of the other stories since they could provide a rationalization as to the sister and her friends' behavior. i.e. they were sexually deviant due to the drugs, as opposed to the overwhelming natural beauty or other reasoning. In my mind, this story is less manufactured than the rest because they don't exactly require as much of a leap of faith from the reader to go along with the outlandish premise that brother and sister would advance their relationship so quickly as some other stories I've read on the site. Just one reader's opinion. Keep up the good work.

davefifedavefifeabout 11 years ago
Awsome

Don't you just hate ppl that complaine?? Story is quality keep doing what your doing and be fast lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
drugs didn't bother me

I actually liked the inclusion of the drugs it have it a more real feeling of belief maybe bring in a foursome but keep up the good work can't wait for Chpt 2 and beyond

PacoFearPacoFearabout 11 years ago
Why NOT the drugs?

I think you're doing a fine job, Cortex. A bit of recreational drug use seemed like a natural addition to the story and it gave it a little different flavor. Frankly, I think it's just funny that some of the commenters are whining about it. They might as well object to any other choice you make -- next it'll be "I hate brunettes!" or "I don't like that your characters are Jewish!" It's just silly. Write YOUR story, Cortex. Let the naysayers write their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I hate stories where adicts are portrayed as likable people, they're discusting

In all these years, I've never known anyone that used drugs that was a decent person. Having anyone represented as anything other than the self-serving lowest form of humanity made this story revolting.

The style and editing were good, but the content related to being able to empathize with the characters and attribute value and respect, was just not there.

You might as well have been writing about people with leprosy having sex with each other, the disdain is the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Names

You did mix up the names twice during the story. The one I remember on page 4 where you had Jenn and Molly in the room when it should have been Kim and Molly as Jenn was in the shower. You can find the other one earlier in the story....

PenelopePendergaspPenelopePendergaspabout 11 years ago
@anonymous 'I hate stories with drug abuse...'

I love the logic here. Taboo incestuous sex, hey - A-OK! But, oh my, drug abuse? Well, instant 1 for the author, 'cause that just ain't right!

What this comes down to is one reader demanding an author not just adhere to that person's values, but also to portray them to that reader's satisfaction. In other words, please embed a moral to this story I support, so that its message conforms to my world view.

Which is particularly galling considering the expected subject matter of an 'incest/taboo' section at a site like Literotica. Seriously, are you kidding me?

And here's what Ursula Le Guin has to say about such presumptuousness from readers:

http://www.ursulakleguin.com/MessageAboutMessages.html

BTW: Excellent work, Cortex. I look forward to reading additional chapters.

CortexStimCortexStimabout 11 years agoAuthor
Leprosy

Drugs are bad, mmmmmkay?

Cherri_TartCherri_Tartabout 11 years ago
Some personal notes.

1-the comments about addicts being disgusting does not apply here. recreational drug use does not equal addiction. i found that the addition of drug use heightened the sensuality and eroticism of the story greatly.

2-not sure about how editing works here, but yes, the section where you switched Jenn and Molly stood out particularly because it WAS such an amazing piece of writing, in pacing, in characterization, and in plot. it was descriptive and a nice slow burn leading up to some amazing erotic scenes that built and built and left me, literally breathless. when i got to the end, i was VERY excited to see that there was another chapter to follow. i didn't want it to be over. why it's not scorning higher, i don't know, but technically and creatively, this is an amazing piece of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The irony is strong with this one

"Adicts" "likable" "discusting" What the fuck? I took 5 hits of LSD (mind you it wasn't that strong) and some MDMA last night, I packed a bowl right before writing this comment, and yet somehow I'm able to assemble a sentence with correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling? Absurdity! Clearly the ails and woes of my rampant drug 'abuse' must be wreaking havoc in the rest of my life. Wait - no, definitely still have my job and my health, and the respect of the customers I daily explain the intricacies of home gardening to, and the integrity to make sure they have the right products to be used in the right situation, as opposed to blindly peddling Miracle-Gro and Roundup like Kmart or Walmart. So if I have the wherewithal and moral constitution to identify that this fertilizer should not be used for vegetables because it contains trace amounts of formaldehyde, so that I can sell the customer a CHEAPER product for their vegetables, I'm still a 'discusting' person because I just smoked a bowl in the back before I served the customer.

I really hope the guy reads this comment: the truly competent drug users are capable of not being blatantly obvious that they are, in fact, drug users. I'll smoke a bowl to that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I really liked the first three pages, however you just ruined it all at the end. I don't care about the drugs, but the sudden change in Kim's attitude just ruined the mood...

rackerson3rackerson3almost 11 years ago
Has promise, but not there yet.

Continuity errors were a big distraction for me. Example: Narrator explains Jenn's hurt feelings, Jenn shoots a look at Molly but doesn't leave, Narrator immediately runs up stairs, Jenn is already in the shower. Example 2: Kim and Narrator are in the sex shop checking out lingerie and suddenly dropping X back in the car? There is no transition between these events, and it almost feels like three or four people wrote this chapter with only a brief skim of previous events. In fact, on several occasions you managed to repeat non-essential details in different settings for no apparent reason.Example: Kim and the narrator discussed an after dinner run during three or four different instances of dialogue. We didn't need the repetition, the running wasn't important enough to the plot to merit so much attention. Maybe it would have if the running was just a setup to catch The Narrator jerking it in her panties, but even then it's iffy.

Another issue I had was that you were telling us a lot of details instead of showing them, and in the process included a lot of unnecessary details. Example, the girls are using the bathroom and you felt the need to explain that each one of them unrolled some TP, wiped and pulled up their pants. Example 2: "I launched the webcam app and rewound an hour. I saw my sister and I leave, Molly and Jenn sitting on the bed, Jenn looking away from Molly, her body language hurt. Molly seemed to be apologizing. I saw Jenn's body language relax, and then they both laughed about something. I skipped forward a second." That is an entire paragraph where 4 out of 5 sentences start with "I (verbed)..." As a rule of thumb, no two consecutive sentences should start with the same word if you're trying to be an entertaining writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why?

All the fixation on drugs destroyed the entire story. Could have been okay otherwise. And driving under influence? Come on. Don't even go there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I agree with the whole drug use thing, the story was going great without it, but I don't think it will completely ruin it. I still have a few more chapters to read, but, other than that, I'm really liking this one. You have less errors than most people do on this site, so, I think some people are a little harsh about that. Other than that, I think I like where the story's going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get a grip!!!

That title applies to those of you whose morals were offended by the "drug" use. This is a fictional story for crying out loud!!! Do you honestly think that the writer is going to cause someone to drive under the influence because of this story? Seriously that is ludicrous, case in point...the D.A.R.E. programs instigated in almost every if not all school in the US, did that cause much decrease in the use of drugs? You are so rife with naïveté it's not even funny!!!! Here's a question, do you drink alcohol, remember prohibition? I'm not promoting the use of drugs especially MDMA, but you critics are not being realistic. I am an ER physician , yes drugs/drinking and driving take lives but if you think a fictional story on this site is promoting such behavior then you are truly naive as well as ignorant!!! Again I reiterate, this a fictional story for fucks sake, let's not worry about the possibility of genetic mutations that can result from incest, no we will concentrate on drug use even though both are a moot point, why you ask? The story is fucking FICTION!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Seriously folks the inability to tell fiction from real life is in part because people sweep anything they perceive as bad under the carpet. This doesn't do anyone any favors. Perhaps if teenagers like Kip Kinkle, the boys that commited atrocities at Colombine and in Paducah were exposed to real life death, not video games or pictures they may have reconsidered their course of action. So keep hiding your head in the sand and pretending these things don't happen and you'll be doing a disservice to all!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Rackerson: reread before you comment and whine. In your two examples you bitched about your brain farted.

Example one: he explains hurt feelings and molly and his *sister* are with him in the kitchen, molly's sister had never come down stairs.

Example two: at the toy store they dropped acid *In the changing room* then rushed out to the car when they heard more people coming into the store.

Yah, the 'going for a run' was repeated overly much i guess, but the TP thing was the author showing obsession of the brother over pussy, panties and how wet they might be.

The 'I' might have been repeated in that instance but is negligible as long as it doesn't continue to be repeated throughout the whole story to the point of annoyance. Say, like using the word 'like' every other sentence as Ive seen happen.

So, put your glasses on and unwad your panties and try and enjoy, Ive seen waaaaaay worse on this website. Many stories Ive quit reading after the first page they were so bad!

Really enjoying this one so far. The only way I can see the author fucking it up would be to drag another guy into the story. (Hope I didn't just jinx it;)

M@

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my best friends sister

needed to have a lot of fucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

.."""I Sucked my Brother's Cock was the third. It almost didn't register in my brain, and then it hit me.

Holy shit, I thought. Nah, my rational mind said, it's just fantasies. Everybody has them, this is no different."""

@@@ he's a bit slow, ain't he? ;) ...I'd be pushing her bedroom door open about half a foot while I jacked off in the bathroom, give her a good show! Hell, every brother knows that girls DONT leave the bathroom doors open by accident, so she WANTED you to watch her! @@@

"""Her jeans, a tank top, another pair of insanely short shorts, a t-shirt of mine, and then two pairs of panties, back to back. I snatched them up, threw her shorts in, and absconded into my room with her dirty underwear clutched in my fist and stuffed in my pocket. Quickly, I shoved two pair in my pillowcase."""

@@@ ...like three pair of panties missing wont be obvious?! Hell, you only need the fresh, wet, yummy pair anyway, lol. @@@

"""I backed out into the hallway, Jenn shoving me playfully in front of her. What the hell was I going to do with the dirty panties in my pocket? Why couldn't I have just been patient?"""

@@@ well, they arent going to fall out dumbass, lol. Besides if you were paranoid you should have told her you needed to hit the toilet before you came down! Heh. @@@

-----

"""Molly's bare foot was all the way up my sister's leg. I tried to look up nonchalantly, but somehow ended up locking gazes with Molly. The smile on her face said she knew I'd seen, and it said she wasn't embarrassed. Jesus Christ, I thought."""

@@@ things might get interesting! @@@

I heard my sister draw a breath a little more sharply than she should have.

@@@ thats worth a second look under then to see where Mollys toes are! Heh @@@

"So where are you guys going?" I said, a little too loudly.

"Oh, drinks, maybe some live music. Who knows?" said my mom. "I think we deserve a night out after all this moving.

@@@ oh, gonna get drunk, get a hotel and all fuck each other all weekend! @@@

"Hear hear," said my sister, raising her glass of milk.

@@& gee dad, us too! Imagine the coincidence ;) @@@

"Hear hear," said everybody, clinking glasses."""

--------------

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"Here and there, "said Jenn. "I'm designated driver for these two fools."

"Well that sucks," I said. "Not going to catch a buzz?"

"I brought my vaporizer," she said, "I'll be fine."

"True," I said. "Well, see you guys later."

@@@ NOW I remember reading this before! If shes designated driver then why is she mentioning the vaporizer? That one bugged me last time I read it! (As i sit here reading and smoking nicotine out of one of mine.) @@@

---

""""Whoops," Jenn said. "My bad." She seemed to regain her balance by shoving her breasts even harder into my back. Her hand grazed my abs as she moved away. A wave of pleasure raced up my chest and down into my groin. Fuck me, this was getting ridiculous. Clearly my imagination was running away with me."""

@@@ really, how tardo stupid IS he?! Lol ;) @@@

""" Jenn joined them to help putting away the silverware. As she moved past her sister, I saw her hand brush her sister's. The touch lingered, and it looked like their pinkies intertwined for just a second. Holy shit, am I deluded or what? I thought to myself. Am I really standing here like a moron, imagining my sister and her twin best friends are fooling around with each other? I have to be making this up in my head. """

@@@ ...he grew up in a convent, right? Thats gotta be his only excuse for being that stupid, lol. @@@

"""Then...I Sucked My Brother's Cock. I could feel the blood rushing through me, pumping into my cock, pounding through my head. This has to be an accidental click, I thought. Has to be."""

@@@ ok folks! Pause the story RIGHT HERE while I go up there, hit this fucker over the head with a baseball bat, chunk him out the window into the bushes and take his place! Now we can get the story going right!! ;) @@@

"""What the hell was she doing in the hamper? Does she know her panties are missing? Fuck. I could hear her rummaging around, and then I heard her pull down her shorts and piss. It tinkled slowly to start, and then strengthened. She let a little fart go midway through, then finished. Toilet paper, wipe, flush."""

@@@ busted dumbass! Cold. Ass. Busted. ;). ...on the other hand, at least your horny 'I want to fuck my brother' sister now knows beyond a shadow of a doubt (like there was one, lol) that you want her bad! @@@

"""I heard them descend the stairs and the front door close and lock. Only then did I let the breath I was holding go."""

@@@ smooth move exlax! Havent been at this very long, eh? Browser not minimized, didnt stash the panties the second you got back to your room either. Heh. She is so having fun at your expense! ....going running before going out partying? That actually sounds suspicious, lol! @@@

""And then my gaze landed on her computer again. And her webcam. A flash of inspiration burst inside my head. Her webcam.""

@@@ first braincell thats fired all night! Lol @@@

"""I sniffed deeply. There was a strong smell of pee, but behind it....a musk heavily laden with pheromones that stirred urgency in my groin. I moaned out loud, startling myself. My God, why didn't I figure this out years ago? I thought."""

@@@ cause you're dumb as a rock, lol! @@@

"""I came so hard I saw stars, cum soaking the rag I pulled from my desk just in time. Tunnel vision was coming for me. I gathered the three pairs of panties and stowed them in the back of my desk drawer with my cum rag and locked the drawer just in time. Sleep took me quickly. As I faded, I saw the girl on screen sucking the come from her fingers."""

@@@ Soo, he jacks off and falls asleep at his desk? Whats wrong with this fucker anyway? Thats just abnormal! @@@

"""Yeah," she said, packing her vaporizer. She took a long hit, then stowed it in her carrying case in her purse. "No problem"""

@@@ again being the driver and the vaporizer thing! What gives? Guess I need to email the author and ask! @@@

"""I stood, maximizing the webcam window and launching the file I'd recorded, staring in disbelief as my sister buttfucked Molly with her hand. I hit pause and went into the bathroom."""

@@@ at least he had the common sense to record, lol! I think I'd just ask them if they wanted to stay home, drink, talk and fuck. Hell we all know the game now, lol! Either way Ill be fucking my sister this week and molly too for sure, Jenn is a bonus! @@@

""I inhaled sharply, the odor of Molly's cum setting off an orgasm into my cum towel and fireworks in my head that blotted out reality.""

@@@ i swear, dont these guys know what Kleenex is?! ...at least he didnt use a fucking sock like I read in some stories, eww! ...and then he falls asleep, AGAIN! W.t.f.?! @@@

-------

""""Can I sleep in your room, Ben?"

Shit, I thought. I'd like to rub another one off before I sleep, that'll be impossible with Jenn in the room. I certainly can't break out the panties and jerk it watching the webcam.

"What do you mean?" I said, stalling for time.

@@@ SHOOT HIM, JUST SHOOT HIM PLEASE!! Argh!! @@@

"""Her big brown eyes looked up at me, a wreath of pot vapor and vodka fumes around her head."""

@@@ pot in the vaporizer? Um, kinda defeats the point of designated driver if thats the case, right?! @@@

-----

"Yeah, I could," she said, "but wouldn't be anyone I'd really want to spend time with or hold me, except maybe...."

"Maybe what?" I asked. She looked away, embarrassed.

@@@...and then he tells her hes gonna play video games. No. Really. KILL HIM!!! @@@

"""My head spun. She thought what? Suddenly her hand was gripping my cock, her tits pressed up against my back, her pelvis grinding against me."""

@@@ ...about time *someone* took the initiative around here, he sure as fuck is too damned stupid to do anything! 'Can i sleep in your room?' 'Im lonely' yeesh! Im gonna have a tshirt made up; "If he wont fuck you, I will!' Lol.@@@

"""Uhnnhhnnn" I said. "Jesus, what the fuck, Kim?"""

@@@ you mean, "thanks sis, that feels great! I love you!' Dumbass! @@@

""""You're not going to blackmail me?""""

@@@ dumber than a rock!! @@@

...well thank gawd sis is taking matters into her own hands, hehehe, otherwise this hopeless loser would die a hopeless tragic loser virgin death, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lack of Plot and sex

Well you see, I know it was you who tried to scam me for my marshmellow hat. Fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Love the way the sex picks up after taking the ecstacy.

courtjester369courtjester369about 7 years ago
Good start

Can't wait for more

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

wow wow wow!!!

so hard right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another little child that

that destroys a story with drugs. Is so IMMATURE that it can't believe there is any way to live without something to destroy what little mind it has left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous