My Sister's BFF is A Cam-Girl

Story Info
Man finds career inspiration from his sisters BFF.
6.8k words
4.64
7.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story. Any resemblance to any real people or places is a coincidence. All characters depicted are 18-years of age or older.

My Sister's Best Friend is a Cam Girl

I'm often asked what was the motivation for creating my very successful social media consulting business. You can only imagine people's reaction when I look them straight in the face and say, "Masturbation!"

Full disclosure; I'm a habitual masturbator since before I knew what it meant to jerk off. So it probably comes as no surprise that I watched a lot of internet porn as the inspiration for my jerk off sessions. It's difficult to quantify the amount of hours I've watched over the years, but I'd have to put it in the high-hundreds between the time I started and when I graduated high school at a bit over 18-years old. And that was only about three years ago.

So I know what you're probably thinking. "How the hell did he become so successful? This guy must have been a total loser."

See, I don't feel that was ever truly the case. I'm not the best looking, but I'm not ugly. I wasn't an honors student, but I'm not stupid. I wasn't popular but I did have a core group of friends. Six-inch dick. Not too big not too small. Just your average Joe, or in my case Peter. Yea, kinda ironic taking into account how much I played with mine growing up. Anyhow, friends and family call me Pete.

I guess my biggest problem was confidence, or a lack of it. Especially when it came to socializing with girls or women. I don't know why really. I just became tongue tied and embarrassed easily. Yea I know. Not a real turn on for women.

So as a result I often used my tablet to surf the porn sites for free trailers or videos to help me get my daily release. No worry about rejection by a porn video actress.

The type of clip I viewed often depended on my mood. It varied from straight boy/girl to boy/boy/girl, lesbian, gang bang, cream pie, etc. You get the idea.

So it was one night a couple of weeks after I graduated high school and I had just gotten off my shift at the local pizza restaurant where I worked as a bus boy. My sister Jenny, who had just finished her junior year of college, used to work there with her hot best friend Samantha or Sam for short. Beautiful pale skin. Pretty face. Captivating eyes. Curvy figure. Brunette locks. Other than my sister she was the only girl I could talk to without humiliating myself. She didn't tease me like the others. So anyway, they helped get me the job.

After my shower I settled down in my bed with my tablet and began surfing the sites. I decided I'd look at videos of cam girls. You know, a Cam-Girl usually does a live show where patrons tip her for doing different sex acts they suggest. Like I said, I don't pay for my porn so I wasn't going on a live cam site. You can find recorded videos of cam girls on You Porn, Porn Hub, and other sites. I'd looked up this category before and was kinda bored by it. It's usually slower paced while the model talks to the guys on line or adjusts her computer camera. But I thought I'd give it another try by narrowing the search. There's something hot about watching a girl stick stuff in her pussy. So I put Dildo Masturbating Cam Girls into the browser and waited to see what popped up. No pun intended. Well, maybe.

After scrolling through a few thumb nails, I found one that caught my eye. It was of a busty porcelain skinned woman who was in a royal blue string bikini wearing a blue wig and multi colored glittery mask that covered the top part of her face. I sensed a theme here. I usually don't like the actresses that wear masks and wigs. It just feels gimmicky or like they're hiding some thing. Duh! But I prefer this to the ones where they position the camera so you can't see their face at all.

Despite the mask her crystal blue eyes were clearly seen and in retrospect very alluring. Also they struck me as familiar but I didn't really dwell on that at the time. She had a large coral reef like background on the wall behind her. Then I realized that Crystal Blue was the cam-girl's stage name. The blue eyes, hair, bikini, and the ocean background. Very clever.

But honestly I had other things on my mind than looking at her eyes or the props. As I said she was very busty. Double -D's I guessed. And when she took off her skimpy halter bikini top I saw they had large pale areola and pointy nipples. A cute little heart shaped birth mark adorned her right breast to the left of her large areola. I had another deja vue moment like I had seen that mark before.

As she posed in front of the ocean back drop with only the tiny bottoms on, I could see her torso narrowed to a thin waist then flared seductively at the hips. When she turned around, bent at the waist and lowered her bikini bottoms she displayed a voluptuous round ass. She seductively put her fingers between her legs and spread her pussy lips at the same time her star fish of an ass hole winked. When she turned around to display her pussy I was surprised to see brown pubes surrounding her labia to give it the bearded clam look. So, not to difficult to figure out she's really a brunette. Why go through all the trouble of the wig to cover the hair on her head if she's not going to shave her pussy?

Well anyway, while she was displaying her wares, I was avidly stroking myself and before I knew it, enough blood flowed to my cock to make it throbbing hard. As I continued to watch her I couldn't help but think that I'd seen that body shape before.

The show got more interesting when the video did a quick edit and she was holding a slightly bigger than average sized caucasian colored dildo with a suction cup at the end. She held it by the base and slowly performed fellatio on the fake phallus as she licked around the head then slowly down one side of the shaft and up the other before bobbing her head up and down the shaft several times. When she finally took it out of her mouth it was dripping in her spit.

Miss Blue then knelt down and placed the dildo about a foot from the edge of a five foot long mirror that was laying on the floor. You know the ones that you would hang on a wall or the back of a bedroom or bathroom door? Once the fake dick was securely suction cupped into place, balls facing towards the camera, she got on her knees with her pussy just above the tip of the cock. Slowly she teased her pussy lips and clit with the tip of the dick before placing it at the entrance to her hole.

Gradually, inch by inch, she eased the dildo into her pussy until finally she swallowed the whole thing. She leaned forward causing her beautiful tits to swing back and forth as she began grinding her clit on the base of the cock. After a minute or so she sat back up and grabbed her boobs in her hands and rubbed them sensuously before she started pulling on her nipples.

"Fuck that feels good!" she moaned as she looked into the camera. "I love the way you fill my cunt. That's it, play with my tits."

She continued to talk to the audience as if it were one lover that was pleasuring her. She was really good at dirty talk and it was definitely working on me. Interestingly, the more she talked the more I thought her voice sounded familiar. I was so captivated by the show though, that I quickly dismissed that thought and continued playing with myself.

Over the course of the next ten minutes she fucked the fake dick increasingly faster. Her big boobs were swaying in a clockwise motion on her chest. Suddenly she slammed her cunt down on the shaft, ground it into the base, grabbed her right tit and fed her nipple into her mouth and sucked it. Holy fuck that was hot. I almost lost it right there, but quickly backed off and luckily my cock calmed down.

The video did a quick edit and before I knew it she had her back turned to the camera to show her gaping pussy and then slid back down the dildo. She continued to hump the rubber cock while twerking her ass for about five-minutes in that position. As I lightly stroked myself, I was mesmerized by her bouncing ass cheeks causing her asshole to wink at me. Occasionally she looked over her shoulder and glanced at the camera while talking a blue streak the whole time.

Another quick edit and she was facing forward again, this time in a crouching position with the dildo back in her twat. I could see she had a tattoo on the inside of her right ankle but couldn't quite make it out.

She began bouncing up and down on the fake dick in the froggy position for about a minute. Her tits were bouncing erotically up and down in front of her. She then adjusted her position so her hands were on the floor behind her and she was rapidly grinding the cock into her hole. I could tell she was getting close and was trying to make herself cum.

I followed her lead and began moving my hand up and down my shaft quicker. I was getting close too. It was about this time that I got a better look at the tattoo on her ankle and clearly saw it was a picture of a mermaid.

"Wait! I've seen that..." I thought to myself.

All of a sudden it was as if a light went on. The blue eyes. The heart shaped birth mark. The voice. The big tits and curvy body. The brown pussy hair. The tattoo.

"Oh my god!" I said out loud. "Crystal Blue is my sister's best friend Samantha!"

Just as this revelation dawned on me, Crystal Blue, or should I say Sam, pounded her pussy down on the dildo, trembled spastically, tits shaking violently and squirted all over the mirror moaning loudly the whole time.

I quickly followed her as I felt a spasm in my left arch race up my leg to my balls igniting an orgasm that caused a geyser of cum to shoot up my shaft and about a foot in the air. The shot splattered all over my bare chest and stomach while two more spurts dripped down my hand and wrist.

By the time I gathered my senses, Samantha was kneeling to the side of the mirror rubbing her hand in a puddle of squirt on the reflecting glass. She then stuck her fingers in her mouth and seductively licked them clean.

Then she looked right into the camera and said, "You were great lover. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." She blew the audience a kiss and the video faded to black.

"Holy Fuck!" I said breathlessly as I gingerly leaned towards my night stand and grabbed some tissues.

I cleaned up and decided to look at the video again to determine if it really was Samantha. I went through the clip a few more times, stopping to freeze the frame at certain points to get a closer look.

Then I went on Sam's personal Facebook account. We're FB friends. I saw one picture from about two years prior where she was showing off her mermaid tattoo shortly after she'd gotten it. Then I happened on a picture of her at the beach where she was wearing the exact same royal blue string bikini she'd worn in the porn video. Her little birth mark on her boob was visible. I'd confirmed in my mind that Crystal Blue was in deed Sam.

I then spent the better part of the next hour doing a deep dive into the internet to see if there was any other Crystal Blue videos. I found another four cam girl scenes of her but that was it.

Now as I said, I might not be the brightest bulb, but I have some tech savvy and a bit of an understanding of social media. From my years of watching porn I realized that the most successful porn actresses were the ones that not only had the looks but utilized social media to their advantage. As far as I could tell, Samantha really wasn't doing that. No instagram, X (Twitter), Tik-Tok, OnlyFans, etc. Maybe it was because she was afraid of being found out. Seems to me though if she was going to do it, she might as well go for it.

I fell asleep as I was devising a business strategy in my head.

xx

Now if you're wondering, I didn't have an overnight Machiavellian metamorphosis while I slept. I didn't concoct a devious plan to blackmail my sisters best friend into becoming my sex slave.

Honestly I didn't know exactly what to do. I had come up with some ideas that could help "expand her brand", but wasn't sure how I would approach her with them. As luck would have it, things came together serendipitously.

Two or three days later I was hanging out on a lounge chair in my back yard by the pool relaxing before I had to get ready for work. I heard the fence door open and who to my surprise walked into the yard but Sam. She was more beautiful in person than on the internet. She was wearing flip flops that displayed light blue polished toes, faded cut off jean shorts that hugged her ass, and a white tank top that could hardly contain her boobs. Her wavy brown hair was covered by a Dodger baseball cap that had her pony tail pulled through the space above the adjustable velcro strap. A pair of blue sunglasses adorned her face. I never realized before the night I saw the video just how much she liked the color blue, but now it kinda made sense.

My heart started to race a bit and my dick began to harden. As she got closer I could see the shorts were tight enough that it showed camel toe. I took a deep breath, cleared my throat and greeted her.

"Hey Sam," I said smiling nervously. "Jen's out shopping with my Mom but I think they'll be home soon."

"Hey Petey," she replied happily. "Yea I just got off the phone with her. She said they'd be home in about a half-hour and that I could hang out here until she got home. That is if it's ok with you?"

I might've been shy but I wasn't stupid. I readily agreed and motioned to the lounge chair next to me. I tried not to stare as she took off her top and shorts to reveal she was wearing the same bikini she wore in the video.

I offered her some water from the pitcher that was on a small table that sat between our chairs. She declined.

"So how ya been?" She asked as she pulled a bottle of lotion out of her bag and began coating her arms to protect her light skin from the harmful rays. They glistened as the sun reflected off her skin.

"G-good," I stammered not believing my luck. "Busy with work."

"That's cool," she replied. "Meet any cute girl's this summer?"

I was about to say no when all of a sudden I got a burst of courage from out of no where that I rarely displayed.

"As a matter of fact I met someone on line the other night that seems really promising."

"Oh yea?" she answered as she stood back up from putting sun screen on her legs. "One of those dating sites huh. This girl got a name?"

"As a matter of fact she does," I smiled, hardly able to contain myself. "Her name is Crystal. Crystal Blue."

The look on Sam's face was priceless as her jaw gaped open, her eyes went wide as saucers and she dropped the bottle of sun screen. She crouched down to pick it up than sat sideways on the lounge chair, legs spread slightly, facing me. She looked unsure of what to say.

Then something I wasn't expecting happened. Her look of shock turned to a smile and she began to laugh.

"What gave it away?" she asked. "The tattoo?"

I nodded.

"Well, I guess it was a matter of time," she chuckled. "And I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it was you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Well, one time you left your best friend there open," she said pointing at my tablet which was also on the table near the water, "and we saw your history. Plus the fact Jen says you wash your own linens and clothes is kinda a dead give away that you don't want mommy seeing your nasty cum stains."

Now it was my turn for the shocked look. I felt all the blood rush from my face and I became a little dizzy laying in the chair. I sat up and faced her nervously.

"So why didn't Jen say anything to my parents?" I asked once I regained my wits.

"She figured why embarrass you? Besides she's got her own skeletons if you know what I mean."

"Does Jen know about Crystal Blue?" I asked.

"No, she doesn't. Nobody does," she said glaring at me through her dark sun glasses. "And I'd kinda like to keep it that way for as long as I can. So what do I have to do for you to keep your mouth shut, you little perv?"

I thought for a few seconds then said, "Well, I have a business proposition for you."

"I bet you do!" she said sarcastically.

"No, nothing like that," I sputtered emphatically. "I have a plan to improve your brand by using social media and other platforms better. You're barely scraping the tip of the iceberg when it comes to generating money. If that's your goal?"

"Really?" she asked surprisedly. "And what's in it for you?"

"Well if you'd be willing to give me one-percent of your earnings I feel that would be more than fair compensation."

"That's it?" she asked in disbelief. "No other fringe benefits?"

I shook my head. "That's it. I can't take advantage of my sisters best friend and one of the few girls whose been nice to me."

She thanked me for being a respectful guy even though I'm a pervert. She added that she wasn't sure if she was ready to go all in as a sex worker, but said she'd think about it and get back to me. Then she hit me with a question I wasn't expecting.

"So you liked the videos?" she asked with a devilish smile. "Which one you see first?"

"I uhh, well," I stammered. "The one with the dildo on the mirror in front of the coral reef."

"Oh yea, that's my favorite!" she said smiling. "You like the way I squirted?"

I nodded.

"You cum hard?"

I nodded again as I felt my face turn three different shades of red.

"Show me!," she commanded.

"Wait!, what?", I stammered. "You want me to jerk off here? Now?"

"You've seen me cum," she said matter of factly. "Only fair I get to see you. And from the look of the your swim trunks he's ready," she added pointing to the boner in my suit.

Nervously I stood and lowered my trunks over my hips and out popped my cock.

"Not bad!" she said. "I've slept with shorter. I like the thickness though. Now get stroking."

I did as directed as I slowly moved my left hand up and down my shaft. I couldn't believe this was happening. I'd never done this in front of a woman that wasn't staring back at me from the screen of a computer.

In about three-minutes, my balls were churning and I knew I wasn't gonna last long. Sam could tell too. She didn't make it any easier to hold off when she suddenly lowered her bikini top, and just like she did in the video, grabbed her right tit with both hands, stuck out her tongue and traced it around her large areola causing it to crinkle up. Once the nipple stiffened to a point she sucked it into her mouth all while looking right at me.

"Fuck!" is all I could say as my legs buckled and I thrust my cock forward and sent three bolts of cum soaring into the air only to land at her feet on the concrete deck.

"That was awesome Petey," Sam said smiling at me. "That was some load."

Unfortunately I didn't get to enjoy the euphoria too long because next thing I knew I heard a car door slam in the driveway and my sister yelling that they were home. I pulled up my pants in a panic, grabbed the pitcher of water from the table and poured it on the deck to try and cover up my cum stains, then ran for the pool and jumped in.

Sam was laughing hysterically as she popped her tit back into her bikini top just before my sister opened the fence and entered the back yard.

"What's so funny," Jen asked some what confused.

"Oh your brother tried to do a jack-knife off the diving board but did a belly flop instead," she lied.

xxx

About two days later Sam called me and said she was all in and wanted my help.

"If I'm going to do this I might as well go all the way," Sam said to me. "Go hard or go home, right? It's gonna be on the internet anyway. Might as well own it."

Over the next week we got together for several hours to devise a plan to expand her brand. She wondered if she should just go ahead and lose at least the mask if not the wig, but I said that was something maybe she could do down the line. As for now, best to keep the disguise.

12