My Sister's BFF is A Cam-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We set up accounts on all the different social media platforms, and bought her porn site addresses. She began posting a selfie a day and a few candid videos of her bathing, dressing and other daily routine stuff.

She then began teasing that she would be doing a big Live Only Fans show with a "real cock" for free in two weeks. She encouraged her fans to join her site at a relatively low introductory rate. Two days before the live show she had nearly 500- subscribers to OF. Then suddenly the amount nearly doubled in one day to just under a thousand.

I called Sam the morning of the show and asked if she noticed the amount of subscribers increased dramatically in one day.

"Yea, that's because I advertised that I'm going to fuck a virgin."

How did I not see that? Now I assumed the "real cock" would be one of her boyfriends that she'd fucked before. So you can imagine my surprise when Sam told me the first real dick she would fuck on camera would be a first timer.

"Good idea," I said. "Maybe you do understand this marketing game better than me. So who's the lucky guy?" I asked naively.

"Are you really that dense?" she asked incredulously. "You, ya freaking idiot. I know you've rubbed that thing raw but I want to be the first pussy your dick goes in. You'll be my first cherry."

My head was swimming. I couldn't believe my luck. Not only would my first time be with a gorgeous woman, but someone I really liked.

"Uh, ok," I squeaked. "If you think so."

"Yea, I think so," she replied. "Don't worry, everything's gonna be great."

xxxx

To say I was a nervous wreck the day of the show would be an understatement. Sam texted me early that morning and told me not to touch my dick until we went live. I told her I was afraid if I didn't stroke one out beforehand I wouldn't last long. She said she had that all planned out and not to worry.

She'd planned her live event to be at the same time her parents were out of town. She'd told my sister she was working, which wasn't a total lie. She told me to get to her place about an hour before the big event. So, about 8 p.m. I was on her front porch ringing her door bell. She answered in a fluffy white robe and welcomed me in with a hug.

"You ready Petey?"

"Yea," I said nervously. "I still can't believe I'm doing this though."

She led me to her bed room which would double as our porn studio. She already had a fresh white comforter on her double bed with several pillows of various shades of blue scattered on top of it. Her lap top was set up on a table about six feet away from the side of bed.

"Just follow my lead," she said confidently. ""Trust me, everything's going to be fine. Just have fun."

Easy for her to say.

"Now strip and put these on," she said handing me a mask and pair of blue boxer briefs. I forgot that I'd have to disguise myself too. I looked closely at the mask and began to laugh uncontrollably. It was a mask of Elvis Presley that I've seen people wear at Halloween. It covered my face from my nose up including my hair with the big sun glasses where the eyes are. The glasses had a mesh across them that allowed me to see out but people couldn't see my eyes. I got dressed and waited nervously for the show to begin.

At 9 p.m. on the dot, we went live on OnlyFans with little technical difficulty. She stood facing the camera next to the side of the bed as she welcomed her fans to the site disguised as usual while wearing a beautiful blue lingerie set that included stocking, garter, and sheer thong panties and bra. In addition she wore royal blue fuck me pumps. She even personally thanked several of her fans by name, and told them they were in for a fun night.

Next she clicked a button on the remote for her stereo system and began dancing erotically to a slow jazzy tune. Unhurriedly and seductively she removed her bra displaying her beautiful tits. After fondling them for awhile she then turned to show off her ass before stopping to floss her crack with the g-string.

I assumed her little show was having an effect on her audience, but I knew for sure it was on me. I was as a hard as a rock and even my average cock bulge could be seen in the tight underwear.

Sam turned back around and slid the panties down her legs exposing her trimmed twat then kicked them off to the side. All that remained were her garters, stocking, and heels. Next she picked up the remote again and shut the music before looking back at the camera to speak to the audience.

"I'd now like to introduce you to my special guest," she said smiling into the camera. "This is my friend Pervy," and she waved to me to stand next to her.

Once I was near her she grabbed me and gave me a big kiss on the lips that shocked me. Pervy. Appropriate I guess, but quite embarrassing.

"Say hi to the fans Pervy," Sam said. I waved nervously at the computer cameral

"I'm sure you can all guess why he's named Pervy," she said giggling at the audience. "That's right, he likes to jerk his cock looking at hot women like me on line like a lot of you do. But guess what? He's never put his pud inside a pussy before. Isn't that right Pervy?"

"Uh, yea, that's right," I muttered ashamedly.

"Well don't you worry," she said excitedly. "Because tonight's your big night. I'm going to pop your cherry.

"But before we get to the main event I have a little preliminary show for all of you. Pervy and I are going to play a little game called Traffic Light."

She then explained she had an app that would randomly instruct us how to jerk off by saying green light to jerk off quickly, yellow light to stroke slowly, and red to stop masturbating. Whoever came first was the loser. The loser then had to finish getting the winner off. She encouraged the audience to play along at home.

She was a smart bitch. She knew I'd lose but I guessed she figured I would yank one out quick during this game then hopefully last longer when we fucked. Then I'd help her orgasm with my mouth or fingers so she'd orgasm in case she couldn't get off when we screwed. The way I looked at it I was a winner either way. I took off the briefs before we sat down next to each other on the edge of the bed about two feet apart with our legs spread slightly. She put seductive music back on then started the app.

Seconds later a computerized woman's voice said "yellow" and I wrapped my left hand around my cock and slowly began stroking it up and down. After a moment I heard Sam moan and looked over to see her rubbing her clit methodically with the tips of her fingers of her right hand. God she was beautiful with her full breasts swaying ever so slightly.

Luckily for me the next command was to stop. As I let go of my dick I could feel my prostate clinch as I desperately willed myself to relax. Sam looked over and could see my cock throbbing and pulsing.

"Oh man that was a close one, huh?", she giggled. "Take some deep breaths and relax baby."

No sooner had she finished talking than we were instructed to start again slowly. I had regained some semblance of control and was able to stroke myself gently without cumming. About five-seconds later Green was called only to hear red just a couple seconds later followed by green again a few seconds after.

During the next couple minutes the app continued to randomly call out colors. I could feel pre-cum dripping from the slit on the head of my dick which helped lube my cock allowing my hand to slide smoother up and down my shaft. From time to time I heard squishing sounds coming from between Sams legs and I saw she was alternating between rubbing her clit and sticking two fingers in her twat. We were both breathing quicker.

A moment later the app called green and I was rapidly jerking myself for at least ten-seconds before red was called. I was getting closer. It called yellow and after about my fourth slow stroke I felt my cock load with cum. I looked over at Sam to see how she was doing but she didn't seem as close as I was.

The app then said green and about a half-dozen fast strokes later I let out an animalistic growl.

"Arrrggg!"

I sent two long wads of cum air bound. They landed on the carpet at my feet while more cum continued to ooze down my shaft and onto my hand. I trembled with little after shocks.

"I WIN!," Sam shouted happily. "Now get over here and eat my pussy till I cum."

This was no punishment for me. I'd been waiting my whole life for this opportunity. I quickly got to my knees, spread her legs and dove in face first. I don't know if it was years of watching porn or just natural instinct but it just felt so right as I licked the entrance to her hole several times before I traced my tongue up her slit and began lashing her clit while savoring her flavor. I seriously didn't mind the hair that lined her pussy lips.

"Oh Pervy!" she yelled. "You are the eager beaver."

I decided to ham it up for the audience and lifted my head from her pussy, turned to the camera and smiled broadly nodding my head. I straightened my mask and dove back in between her legs. For the next five minutes or so I continued to eat Sam's delicious, wet pussy as she described to her subscribers what I was doing to her cunt.

"Oh yea lick that hole!"

"That's it stick your tongue in deep and eat it good!"

"Yes, suck that clit!"

I continued to lick, tongue and suck her cunt until she finally grabbed my mask clad head and shook in orgasm on my face.

After a moment I raised my head from between her legs, adjusted the mask again, and tried to regain my breath, which wasn't easy with molded rubber partially covering my nostrils.

Then an idea popped into my head. I stood then knelt on the bed next to Sam as she continued to lay, legs spread, from the knee down hanging off the bed. I positioned my hand between her legs then gently stuck two fingers in her gaping hole. She immediately propped herself up on her elbows.

"Holy fuck Pervy!" Sam exclaimed. "You gonna finger bang me?"

I nodded my head and smiled.

"Yea!" Sam growled. "Finger bang my cunt!"

Over the next few minutes I continued to slide my fingers in and out of her pussy as I gradually increased speed. Sam began to beg me to add more fingers and bang her twat harder. Before I knew it she'd taken all my digits, including my thumb in her cunt. My hand was a blur thrusting in and out of her body.

I'd be lying if I said I knew exactly what I was doing, but in retrospect taking in to account what happened next I must have been hitting her G-spot.

"Oh my god that's it!" she yelled as her head dropped to the bed and her pelvis thrust forward sending a torrent of squirt cascading down my arm. I pulled my hand from her slit in time to see another jet shoot from her cunt and almost hit the computer camera all while her body shook.

I sat down on the edge of the bed while Sam continued to lay prone, legs still hanging off the mattress. We rested for a couple minutes, then Sam got up and addressed the camera.

"Well I wasn't expecting that but I hope you guys liked it as much as I did," she told the audience. "I also hope you left something for the finale."

She then instructed me to lay down on my back on the bed, near the edge of the mattress with head towards the headboard. My cock was semi hard and she got between my legs and lowered her face to my crotch. For the first time in my life I felt a woman's mouth suck on my cock. To say it felt good is an understatement. She sucked and licked the head then began swallowing it to the base. My legs were spasming around her as sensations my hand could never produce shot through my body.

To my surprise and momentary disappointment Sam then suddenly stopped. She quickly repositioned me so I was a little more in the center of the mattress so we could give the audience a sideways view. She then straddled me. I knew this was the moment I'd been waiting for.

"You ready lover?" she whispered so only I could hear.

I nodded emphatically.

And with that she impaled herself on my cock. And I thought getting my dick sucked was good. Her pussy felt like a velvet glove massaging my dick. She gently road me grinding her clit into my crotch, her tits swaying above my face.

This is so fucking good!" I began to rant without thinking as I was so overwhelmed with pleasure. "Oh my god Sa..."

Before I could finish my mistake and blurt out her name she leaned down, crushed her tits against my chest and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I got the message but took the opportunity to tongue kiss her back. A minute later she sat back up and continued to ride me. A couple minutes more and she turned around into reverse cowgirl. She switched between bouncing up and down and leaning back with her hands on my chest.

Sam could feel my pleasure was starting to build and backed off allowing me to calm down. Then, to my bewilderment, she got off my cock and repositioned me so my legs hung off the side of the bed and had me lean back on the mattress. She then got back on in cowgirl and rode me allowing the audience a great view of her jiggling ass and my cock going in and out of her hole. She continued till I was just on the edge then backed off again allowing me to calm down.

Quickly she spun around into reverse cowgirl giving me another chance to see her beautiful ass bounce up and down on my cock while giving the camera the full frontal view. It was about this time she began talking to the audience telling them how good it felt and how close she was getting.

About a dozen thrusts later she got up on her feet and leaned her hands back on my chest while still keeping my cock in her pussy. Sam then began riding my cock the way she did the dildo in the video I'd seen nearly a month before. For more than a minute she continued to slam herself down on my cock.

Then I did something the dildo can't do and that surprised her. I began to meet her downward thrusts with upward thrusts of my own. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing the roof of her twat.

"That's it Pervy!" she yelled. "Bang my cunt."

Then she did something I wasn't expecting. Just as I couldn't hold it any longer and told her I was ready to cum, she lifted her pussy up so just the tip of cock was in her hole. I came hard shooting at least three gobs of cum in the entrance to her pussy. By keeping only the head in her hole she allowed my cum to seep out of her pussy and stream down my shaft giving the audience quite the show.

She then hopped off my cock and placed her pussy over my face while she licked my dick clean for the audience.

While she sucked my cock I stared at my cum dripping from her slit. I figured, "what the hell", and began licking her pussy concentrating mainly on her clit. About a minute or so later I felt her body tremble in orgasm on my face.

"Oh my God Pervy," she gasped. "That was awesome! I can't believe you're a virgin."

"Well I practice a lot when I'm alone," I quipped. She thought that was hysterical but I admitted to her later off camera that I stole that line from an old comedic actor named Woody Allen from a movie I saw late one night.

Sam/Crystal's fans were enthralled. She made thousands of dollars in tips and received dozens of comments saying it was the best live show they'd ever seen. As a result Crystal Blue leaped into the top 100 most popular porn actresses on the internet.

And that's basically how I got started in the social media consulting business. Through word of mouth and reputation I gained a couple dozen more clients over the next year or so forcing me to hire a staff of three people. I've started to branch out to video production and editing as well.

As for how family and friends felt when they found out about our joint venture? That's a story for another time.

In all honesty I can't thank Sam aka Crystal Blue enough for everything she did for me. Not only did she help me establish a career I'm flourishing in but she gave me confidence and a few grooming/wardrobe suggestions that have helped to improve my interpersonal relationship skills. I'm currently dat a great woman right now.

So that's how masturbation became the inspiration for my career. Like they say, "Do What You Love And You'll Never Work A Day In Your Life."

12