My Sister's Boyfriend

Story Info
My sister, her boyfriend, and myself head out to go camping.
2.1k words
4.2
50.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last week of summer break before we had to head back to school and begin another school year of classes. I worked all of the previous school year and saved up quite a bit so that I could spend the entire summer traveling. I started in Mexico, went down to Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Peru, and then Chile. I was going to finish in Argentina and head straight back to school from there but I decided that I wanted to spend the last two weeks of my summer break with my family back home.

My sister and her boyfriend made a last minute decision to fly back home from the East Coast to also spend the last week of summer break with our family. My parents decided to have a Wednesday night dinner with our whole family over. It was like old times and it was something that I had really missed. After dinner everyone was sitting around drinking and socializing, my sister Grace pulled me aside and told me that her and her boyfriend Jake were going to use the last weekend to go backpacking before catching their flight back to the East Coast on Sunday.

Their plan was to take our father's truck, leave early in the morning on Friday, drive a few hours east and then backpack in fifteen miles to a lake to camp out for two nights. She told me they get back to our parents house early on Sunday so that they would have time to catch their flight that night. She offered for me to come and spend time with them; of course I decided to go, I wanted to spend as much time with my sister as I could before we each had to head back to school and our crazy busy lives.

Friday morning came around, we loaded up all of our gear in the bed of our father's truck and headed out at around seven in the morning. My sister drove and Jake and I passed back out. We both woke up as my sister was parking the truck, we jumped out, stretched, and grabbed all of our gear. We embarked on the fifteen miles of mostly flat ground that we had to cover to get to our camp site.

We spent the time talking, catching up, and allowing me to get to know Jake, this was the first time I had actually met him. He and my sister hadn't been together anymore than six or seven months at this point.

We reached our camp site around two in the afternoon, the sun was beating down on us with very little cloud cover, it was hot and we were exhausted. I had forgot to put sunscreen on and knew that I was going to be hurting the next day. We all set our gear down, my sister took on the responsibility of setting up the tent, I collected firewood, and Jake dug a pit and set up a place to safely have a fire. By the time that our site was completely established it was four in the afternoon and we were all hot, sweaty, and ready to cool off. We decided we should go for a swim and mess around in the lake for a few hours, the issue was that I had forgotten to bring a swimming suit. I knew that we were coming to a lake, I don't know how I forgot but I had.

I pulled my sister aside and told her and without taking much time to think she told me that she didn't think it would really be an issue if I just went in naked. There was nobody but us around and I for the most part was also fine with but I thought it would be a little awkward with Jake being there. I wasn't going to soak one of my two pairs of clothes that I had brought, with her blessing I stripped down and hopped into the lake. Jake hadn't been brought into the loop that that was the plan, and I don't think that my sister had really considered him when she made the suggestion but I could see Jake's face turning red when he saw me naked.

I was cooling off in a shaded part of the lake while the two of them who did have swimming suits changed in the tent. They were in there for a good twenty or twenty-five minutes, I was getting impatient, but something told me that they were doing more than just changing so I patiently waited. They both came out, I could see that Jake was semi-hard, he was moving pretty quickly to get in the lake I am assuming in hopes of covering himself up.

Jake was attractive, my sister had done well with snagging him. He was around six feet two inches tall, he had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and a chiseled body. He was definitely the kind of guy that I would approach or try to grab the attention of in a bar. He had also just gotten accepted into medical school.

We swam around, talked, hungout, and horse played a little bit but it was starting to get dark after three hours in the water. We headed back up to the camp site, Jake got a fire going while I got dressed in the tent and my sister started preparing dinner for us. As I was changing I saw a used condom half wrapped in a paper-towel in my sisters bag, no wonder they took so long to change and meet me at the lake.

We all brought light weight backpacking chairs, we sat around the fire as it started cooling down and ate the turkey sandwiches that my sister had brought for dinner. We spent the rest of the night telling stories and just hanging out. I had missed spending time with my sister, we grew apart a bit living on opposite sides of the country and I really did like Jake, he seemed like a great guy. Around eleven, my sister said that she was getting tired and was going to head in the tent and head to bed, I told her that I was going to sit around the fire for a little bit longer and Jake said he was going to do the same.

For the first fifteen or twenty minutes after my sister had gone to bed, Jake and I didn't really talk we just sat around the fire enjoying the head and stars above our heads.

"You were having a hard time keeping your eyes to yourself earlier" I jokingly teased him.

"What the hell do you expect when you skinny dip in front of me?" he defensively responded.

I looked at him and laughed, "your girlfriend was the one who recommended it".

"Yeah, well it wasn't very considerate to the male present" he laughed.

"Yeah, what can you do, I forgot my swim suit, and you got a peep show" I joked.

"I definitely won't forget that anytime soon" he laughed.

"Oh so you're telling me that you enjoyed it?" I asked giving him a hard time.

He blushed and didn't know what to say for a few seconds, "What can I say, I am a guy".

We sat around the fire for ten or fifteen more minutes, I stood up and told Jake that I was going to head in and go to bed so that I wouldn't sleep until noon the next day. He grabbed water that we had collected from the lake and poured it on the fire to put it out for the night. We both headed into the tent, it was hot as hell in the tent, I don't know how my sister was in her sleeping system, I decided to just use a light blanket. She was sleeping hard, we weren't quiet at all getting into the tent and she didn't even adjust.

I was sleeping on door of the tent, Jake was in the middle, and my sister Grace was all the way against the far wall. I rolled on my side to go to sleep and closed my eyes, I have always been really bad at actually falling asleep and it usually takes me a while. After five minutes or so I felt Jake shifting on to his side and he was facing me, I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. To be completely honest, I was really horny, and I was specifically horny for Jake at this point, he was hot as hell. I should have ignored my urges but I didn't.

I readjusted moving my body closer to Jake's body, there wasn't a lot of room to move, it was a small tent. I felt my ass rest right in his crotch and I stopped moving, I knew that there was no way that he was asleep, we had only been laying down for a small amount of time. He didn't say anything and he didn't move, he did place his arm around my waist. I could feel his cock growing against my ass, he was only wearing boxer briefs to sleep in, it was a hot night.

His hand slowly moved up and under my tank top grabbing my boobs. He started playing with and squeezing my nipples. I let out a quiet moan and by this point his cock was rock hard and pressed against me. I reach back and started stroking his cock inside of his boxers until he eventually pushed them down to his ankles. I was soaking wet by this point, I rolled over and while he was on his side, went down and began sucking on his cock.

His cock was not crazy long, it was probably only seven inches, but it was extremely thick, probably the thickest cock I have ever seen in person. I began playing with his balls while I was sucking on his cock, I could tell that he was enjoying himself, he would let out a quiet controlled moan every so often. I was dripping wet and ready to feel his cock inside of me but I also I didn't want him to cum yet, especially since my sister had already made him cum earlier so I stopped sucking his cock and came up to whisper in his ear.

"I am going to roll over, put it in me" I told him.

"I need to grab a condom from your sister's pack" he whispered back.

"It is fine I am on birth control" I responded.

"Are you sure? I have never had sex without a condom" he asked.

"Jake, put your cock inside of me" I demanded.

I grabbed my shorts and pushed them down to my ankles, he grabbed my hip with one hand and his cock with his other hand. He lined it up with my pussy, rubbing is back and fourth to get it wet, and then slowly pushed it inside of me. I struggled with staying quiet, he was stretching me out like I had never experienced, the moment his tip entered me I could feel how ridiculously thick he was, it hurt and felt amazing all at the same time.

After some patience on his part he got it all the way into me, he grabbed on to my hips and began speeding up with full strokes. His cock was hitting my pussy in all the right ways, I had never had a cock please me so much before. I couldn't believe that I was fucking my sister's boyfriend in the same tent that she was sleeping in. I could feel a strong orgasm building up, I lifted my top leg and began rubbing my clit, before I knew it I was convulsing around his cock. I looked back and started making out with him while he was pounding my pussy. He reached down and pressed his thumb into my asshole, I had never had anyone do this but it felt so good and seemed to really turn him on, he started getting a little too loud and I had to remind him to keep it down.

"I am going to cum soon" he whispered into my ear.

"Okay" I responded between moans.

"Where can I cum" he asked.

"Jake, inside of me" I responded.

"But.... I..... ughh" he said trying to respond.

With his thumb all the way in my ass, I could feel his cock convulsing inside of me filling me up with his cum, spasm after spasm, his head buried into my shoulder, his body tense. I was the first person he'd ever came in. He stopped moving.

"That was amazing but we shouldn't have done that" he whispered into my ear holding my body close with his cock still inside of me.

"Don't worry, I won't say anything" I guaranteed him.

I gave him a kiss, removed his cock from my pussy and grabbed my shorts and pulled them back up. He grabbed his shorts and pulled then back up also, and we went to sleep.