My Sister's Boyfriend's Used Condom

Story Info
A guy finds his sister's boyfriend's used condom.
870 words
4.02
25.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. Written in present tense for the reader's immersion. All persons mentioned were of legal age. All reader feedback is appreciated.

First, some background: I am an 18 year old guy (femboy virgin? uwu). My sister's boyfriend has been living with us for a while. The family decided that they wanted to go on holiday for a few days. I did not think that it was worth going, (all the stress of travel etc), so I stayed home.

Now to the event: It's a day in; I'm home alone; and I'm just about to go to bed, (fyi I am naked, I always sleep fully naked). Just as I am getting into the bed, I spot a pesky mosquito on the wall. I absolutely do NOT want to have to hear that little bastard buzzing around annoying me as I'm trying to go to sleep, so I attempt to kill it. I slowly sneak up on it, preparing to smush it with my hand. I hit it. But I was too reticent: It manages to survive and fly off. I chase after it; it leaves my room and flies into my sister's boyfriend's room. It lands again; I try to hit it again, but it escapes and I lose it, (the mosquito, not my temper haha!).

Now I'm in my sister's boyfriend's room. I've snuck in here before, when no one's been home, and raided the little waste bin he has. The tissues that I have found in there have had a strong smell of cum. I've dissected them in the past, appreciating the odour, but they have always been thoroughly dry. Anyway, now that I'm in his room, it's nighttime, no one's home, I figure what the hell, let's have a little look in that waste bin. I open the lid and sure enough, the tissues in there most certainly smell of cum. I decide to go through them. As I expected they're completely dry, so there's not much I can really do with them. However, as I am going through them, I find a particularly large mass of paper bundled together. I reckon that perhaps because of how thickly insulated it is, there could still be some liquid cum in the centre. I gradually unravel it, and WOW. I'm in shock. I never expected a gift as great as this. There's a tied-up, used condom in the the centre!

My heart is beating so fast. This is a rush. I can't believe I've found this! I can see a pool of his oh-so beautiful cum in the end of the condom. He must have fucked my sister with this! Her pussy juices still probably linger on the outside! Just imagine it. This cute 19 year-old korean stud fucked my younger-sister, (perhaps for the first time?), just a few feet away from me on the other side of the wall. He probably came in her pussy, and she must've felt his cock throb inside her as it spewed its hot, sticky load. I've struck pure gold! I eagerly undo the knot in the condom, and put my finger inside, moving it around in the cum. I take my finger out, covered in his seed, and bring it to my lips. It tastes salty, not unlike my own, (I've drunk A LOT of my own cum, but that's a story for another time). I decide I want to put my dick in the condom, jack off using his cum as lube, and finally add my cum to his own. So that's exactly what I do. I'm, of course, fully erect already, (six inches, if you want to know). I gradually slide the condom on, being careful not to tear it. I massage the head of my dick, it was amazing feeling how slick and lubricated it was by his cum.

I leave the room and walk towards my sister's room; She has a full length mirror; I love to watch myself jerk. It's quite the sight before me. I take some pictures of the scene, to preserve the memory, (I'm afraid those images are not for you, dear reader). I start jacking. It's a wonderful feeling. I know I'm not going to last long. With no one around to hear me, I start moaning, (I feel that doing so always seems to improve the sensations for me). Some of the cum manages to leak out all over my balls, which I'm stroking with my other hand. Delectable. I can feel my orgasm building, my scrotum tightening. My moans grow louder. I stare at the tip of my dick intently, submersed in his cum, and BOOM! My load SHOOTS out, mixing around with his. It feels sublime. There are orgasmic pulses running through my cock, my asshole is twitching. I spurt my sticky goo, filling the condom even more with hot boy-cum. I can't believe how naughty I am being. Once I finish, I, still basking the afterglow of the situation, return the condom and everything else with pinpoint accuracy to where I found it. The only difference being that now the load of teen jizz in the condom was considerably larger, thanks to my deposit.