All Comments on 'My Sister's Boyfriend's Used Condom'

by bibblebabble789

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 2 years ago

Thought you might have up ended the rubber and poured that juicy load straight down your gullet for a tasty midnight snack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I would done as DevonCowboy suggested, and poured the contents of the condom into my mouth. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to agree with two earlier posts; I would have untied that condom and put the end in my mouth for a little taste of sisters pussy and then up ended it and drained the young studs seed in my mouth and sloshed his cum about for a spell and got all the good I could out of his cum. Then shot my cum into it, tied it up, and put it back in case the young stud were to check the basket.

bulgelover6969bulgelover6969over 2 years ago

Great story is there more?

CorjixCorjixover 2 years ago

The future is clear to me. It's another night, a Friday. Nobody will be home until Monday morning. Naked you gets comfy for some alone time; your headphones drowning out the world. 'Boyfriend' unexpectedly has stayed behind, and has come home for the night. You hear nothing as he enters the open door to your room. A startled you finally sees the hunk as he moves toward your bed, smiling while unbuttoning his shirt... Good story (yours) - gave you a '5', 'Favorite' and 'Follow'. My comment thoughts are just a teaser. Looking forward to your own words for Part 2!

catamitecatamiteover 2 years ago

I have collected virtually hundreds of used condoms at roadside park sites. Again it often starts with used tissues and a steady collection of latex yummies many a fresh one emptied down my throat.

Jm612Jm612almost 2 years ago

In past times I frequented teen parking areas late nights with a handy flashlight. Straight boys screw a girl, shoot that sweet wad into a rubber, get out, peel it off and toss it. Never would they know a sperm thirsty fag would pick it up, still warm, take it to my car, examine it, smell it, unroll it and slowly slurp out the thick,sticky, stringy wad, savor the taste of some straight boys seed and swallow it down. She got his dick that night but I got his sperm load

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed my friend Bills used condom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always looked forward to getting used condoms from my sisters room. She knew I loved cock so one time she blind folded her BF and allowed me to blow him. I started off by rimming him so he was rock hard and gave me a fabulous load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I found my buddy bills use condoms and jerk off with the best orgasm I ever had

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm up for uber freak but this is just gross

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I once found a used condom in my flatmate's room. I licked the outside clean then put it on and shot my load in it. Amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous