All Comments on 'My Sister's Gangbang Pt. 02'

by homealone_447

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic

This is a great follow up to chapter one. I loved this story! I hope you keep on writing and share their adventures with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantasy

Jesus Christ that was a great story thats got to be every guys fantasy

But check your spelling and grammar its kinda crappy it sucks when your drug out of the fantasy cuz shomething doesnt make sence

prototoolprototoolover 10 years ago
I would love to see the film.

I like hot sex no matter how far fetched it seems . I enjoyed this story greatly ,

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 10 years ago
"My Sister's Gangbang Pt 02:" - Kelly and Tracy, and Sabrina - (Sister and Sister, and Friend)

My love of pussy is so great that I cannot fathom wasting it (pussy) and its useage's on a gang of wallbanging pimps fucking the ladies for free! Likewise my love of eating pussy is right up there with my love of using pussy for its natural purposes, and I cannot accept the waste of freeloading gutter pimps! The sinful and criminal acts of the pimp (the brother of Kelly and Tracy) in this story is that he willingly allowed a gaggle of (many) porn actors to fuck HIS SISTERS just because Kelly wants to be a cum bucket.

Shit (a brother purposely pimping his beautiful sister's for professional cum dumpers) happens, maybe not to the dgree of this story, but "to each his own"--and life goes on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

sequel pleeeaaassee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh my goodness there is not Part 3

WOW ! That was awesome and now want more, please write a part 3

LaurinhaLaurinhaalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story

Amazing story. Too bad you did not continue it... I would really appreciate if it had a continue with your sisters becoming real pornstars and escorts. You could pimp them.

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8about 2 years ago

Cool story. Lots of hot, if unrealistic, sex (50 man gangbang 6 days after losing virginity? Please).

BTW, did anyone notice that in chapter 1 both girls were his little sisters but in this chapter he referred to Tracy as his big sister? Dude, pay attention to the details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous