My Sister's Hot Ass Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother is caught by sister in the bathroom.
4.9k words
4.51
102.1k
116

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had cleaned up the mess I made with the remaining tissues in my box, I got up from my bed to go to the bathroom. Ugh, I still couldn't believe I had just done that. I had just jacked off to my sister. My legs still felt a little woozy from the whole experience but I was beginning to come to terms with my feelings. There was no denying it, my sister was a hottie.

I still didn't know how I managed to not see it in her for all these long years, but she had obviously done most of her maturing in college, away from me. But now I had a whole two weeks alone with her, a whole two weeks to figure out how to deal with her.

I looked out the window as I sat on my bedside. It was getting dark. I quickly pulled up my underwear over my wilting dick. I stood up and made my way to the door. It creaked open and I peeked my head out into the long hallway. I peered to my right at my parents door and noticed it was open. They must've left it open before they had left this afternoon, and the moonlight which streamed through the open window clearly showed how much of a rush they were in.

I didn't want to be caught by my sis in my white undies, but luckily my room was straight across from the bathroom in the hallway. I quietly darted from room to the poorly lit bathroom and quickly closed the door behind me. I breathed a sigh of relief. I don't know what I was worrying about, I was in my own house for God's sake. I sat down on the toilet and did my business as I scrolled through Instagram again.

I began scouring the website for Kyla's page again. Finally I found the her page and I scrolled down to the image of her in the neon bikini. Goddam, how could I have not jerked off to that, I thought to myself. I scrolled backup up to the top of her page and I saw the follow back button. Shit, I didn't realize that she had started following me. I quickly tapped the button and followed her back.

A few minutes later I received a text from her.

'Jeez, nice of you to follow me back 2 years later' it read.

'Haha, better late than ever I guess' I replied.

'So what you up to?' she asked.

I straightened out the creases and folds in my shirt as I leaned back on the toilet and took a picture of myself. The bathroom lighting was a bit odd, but my attire was even weirder. The jersey I wore luckily covered my junk, my white underwear was clearly pulled down to the floor. I clicked send.

'Taking a shit' I texted cheekily. 'Just the usual midday routine.'

I waited a bit and received a response from Kyla. 'Dumbass' she joked. 'All you ever do is eat, shit, and sleep.'

I grinned. 'It's not like you do anything differently.'

'Haha, fair enough' she sent back.

'I remember when you were a kid, you used to get scared of the washer in here. You would always run to mom and dad's bathroom whenever it started acting up.'

'Oh shut up, I only did that cuz the washer was a million years old and whenever it was on it rattled like a robot. That thing felt like it could've exploded at any moment!'

I looked over and saw the old washed she was talking about. She was right, it was really frickin old. I turned and took a picture of it.

'Looks fine to me, I mean we still have and use it, don't we?' I sent.

'Oh whatever you dick' she replied. 'You used to be scared of a lot dumber things.'

'Oh? Like what?' I texted back confidently.

"Well for starters, the White's old dog that they kept in their backyard?'

I suddenly remembered our neighbor's old St Bernard, Davy, who used to terrorize me whenever we went over to Anna's house.

'That thing had thousands of teeth and It was the size of a full grown man! He used to snap his jaws at me whenever we were at Anna's!' I texted back.

'Haha, what are you talking about. That thing was kept on a chain leash which was attached to a steel pole!'

'I don't care what you say to me about that thing, he was a fuckin bully.' I laughed. 'But other than that stupid dog, there weren't a lot of things that scared me."

'Oh, you lying shit!' she texted. 'Like, what about the old radiator in the garage that made that funny screeching sound every time the house got chilly? You would run all the way to mom and dad's room screaming about a ghost that was haunting the house! Then you'd sleep in their bed for the whole night.'

I chuckled to myself. 'As I remember correctly, you were the one who told me it was a ghost.'

'Damn, good catch.' She followed a winky face.

'I remember that after a while, mom and dad would get tired of me squirming in their bed and causing the bed to heat up to much, so they would kick me out of the room.'

I heard her laughing from downstairs. 'I remember afterwards I would hear you walking down the hall dejectedly, then you would softly knock on the door.'

'Then I would ask you if it was ok for me to come inside and you would always say yes.'

'So then you would run inside and you would dive under the sheets with me.'

'Then, we would take turns with the old flashlight you had, and we would make hand puppets with the shadow's.' I smiled.

'For the longest time though, you didn't know how to make them, so you would just make a dick and pair of balls with your hand.'

'Haha, we would stay up until in the morning until we got really tired. Then eventually, you'd get really cold, and you asked if you could snuggle close to me to stay warm.'

'And after a while, we'd finally fall asleep...'

I long pause occurred before I decided to respond.

'I really miss those moments, Sis.'

'Me too' she replied. 'How about we go recreate some?'

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'Well... wanna go to the pool?' she followed it with a smiley face.

'What the hell Kyla?' I laughed. 'It's the middle of December and it's fucking freezing outside!'

'Aww, c'mon Jack it'll be funnn! I heard they added to the public pool this summer, they added a nice indoor section for adult's.' she pleaded.

'Mmm, I don't really know. It's probably expensive right now in the middle of the winter...'

'Nope' she texted back. 'On Holiday break, it's free!' she replied.

'Mmmmm, ok fine. I'll go' I replied. 'Just make sure to go get ready!'

Immediately, I received a picture from my sister. It was a selfie taken with her hand held high, the picture itself was from the top down. My dick quivered at the sight. In the photo she sat with her knees on the living room couch, her sexy smiling face looking up at the camera. She wore nothing but a skimpy, turquoise triangle bikini, and a matching high-riding bikini thong. She held up a peace sign as the words posted above read, 'All Ready!'

'Oh shit' I replied. 'Guess I'd better hurry.'

'Yep, meet you down stairs in 5 minutes!' she replied.

I nearly ripped my underwear in half trying to pull them up so quickly. I looked down and noticed a loose bolt at the foot of the toilet. Better fix that later, I told myself. I washed my hands and bolted to my room for my pants. I chose to change into a chill red shirt and blue Hawaiian swim shorts. I looked at myself in the mirror and adjusted my hair, can't just go out looking like shit. After finally deciding to toss it to the right side of my head, I casually walked down the stairs to meet Kyla.

I was greeted bye the sight of my curvy sister in some Daisy Duke shorts and a loose fitting crop top which exposed her smooth midriff. Her blonde hair was once again neatly tied in two pretty pigtails. She smiled at me and tossed me the car keys.

"Alright hot stuff! Let's split!"

***

We arrived at the community pool at around 3:00 o'clock, and as I stepped outside of the car I realized it was actually quite sunny. I'd even go as far as to say it was pretty hot outside.

Me and Kyla walked on the pavement towards the entrance. I admired Kyla's appearance as she walked along side me. We reached the counter and asked if we were good to go. The clerk told us to sign a checklist and we would be free to go. I grabbed the clipboard and pen from his hands and I began checking away at boxes. I was just about to sign both of our name when I looked to my side and saw my sister beginning to lift the halter top. I watched in slow motion as my sister pulled the top over her breasts. The top had pulled her boobs upward, and finally as she freed them they fell down with a large bounce and jiggle. Shit, I thought, gotta appreciate those massive tits too.

My sister then did something even the clerk had to lean over his desk to watch happen. My sister turned her back on me and she quietly dipped her thumbs into her shorts. As gracefully as a ballet dancer, she slowly pulled the shorts down her legs, bending over to show her enormous ass in the process. The turquoise thong which she wore was buried between to walls of meat. The clerk looked over at me enviously and mouthed the words, 'Damn. Good luck'.

We both returned to our duties as she turned back around towards us. I quietly finished signing our names, and I quickly erased and changed Kyla's last name to prevent any suspicion from the clerk.

The clerk told us we were all set and he pointed to the hallway towards the outdoor pool. I supposed it was to hot to go swimming indoors anyway. We walked down the hallway, and I lagged behind to watch my sister's ass bounce freely in the small little thong.

We reached the end of the hallway and I stopped back at the boys locker room. "I'm gonna go pee real quick, Sis. I'll meet you in there!"

'Ok!' she said cheerfully. She pushed the door open. "See you then!"

She entered and I watched her skip all the way until she was out of view. I walked into the boys locker room and entered a stall. It reeked of chlorine and piss. I held my nose as I went pee. I pulled down my shorts and my dick flopped out, I hadn't even realized my cock had been hard throughout the whole fiasco. I hoped nobody had noticed. I finished and I tucked my cock aside. I stepped out of the stall and noticed a small shower area for cleaning off. I slid in and I turned on the cold water to get rid of my hard on. I gasped as the freezing cold water rushed over my body. Once I got rid of my boner I walked out of the locker room and outside to the pool.

The sun shone brightly on the pavement, my feet stung as I removed my sandals and walked on the pavement. I looked around and found it to be empty. On the other side of the pool I found Kyla neck deep in the water. She smiled at me as I looked at her.

"Jeez, didn't bother to wait for me huh?" I asked coyly.

"Oh relax dumbass, I was just cooling off for a bit. I mean, can you blame me? The sun's fucking scorching hot." she gestured to the sun above.

"I suppose I can't, I didn't really expect this nice weather either. Shit Sis, we might actually get a tan for once!" I grinned at her.

"I'd even say we'll get more than just a tan if we're not careful. Lather yourself up with the sun lotion I brought." she pointed at a shiny yellow bottle which was resting against a beach chair next to me.

"Good idea" I said. I walked over and picked up the tiny sun lotion bottle. I took off my warm shirt. I squirted out a small amount in my hand and started soaking my body in the lotion. I made sure to cover every nook and cranny. After I finally finished coating my body in the slippery stuff, I set down the bottle and called Kyla.

"Did you already put on a layer?"

"Woops, I forgot." she said. She swam over to the edge of the pool and climbed up the pool ladder. She slowly rose up out of the water, revealing her dripping wet body like an actress from a movie. She made her way up and walked over to me. I held out the bottle of sun screen but she shook her head.

"Actually little bro, it's probably easier to just have you rub it on me, you always were more flexible than I was."

"Yeah, you're probably right. Go ahead and lay down on the beach chair." I pointed to a nice secluded beach chair. Behind a few bushes in the shade, it was nice and private, where nobody could see us.

She happily bounced on the beach chair and laid herself on her back. Her tits stood out noticeably in the evening sun. She closed her eyes and sighed as she wiggled into a comfortable position. She grabbed a pair of sunglasses which she had left on the table next to her and put them on. I looked over her body as I rubbed lotion on my hands. I carefully studied the situation, I didn't know where to start. After a few seconds of me awkwardly standing there with my hands held out, she lifted her sunglasses and raised an eyebrow.

"What's the hold up bro?"

"Well it's just, I don't really know where to start..." I said dumbly.

She giggled and bit her lip. "I don't mind where you start. Just make sure you remember to rub it on everything."

"Ok, I will" I gulped.

Slowly, I lowered my hands upon her arms and applied the lotion. Her skin felt incredibly warm and smooth as I stroked her arms up and down. Once her arms were coated and silky smooth I moved on to her legs. I stood in front of her and knelt down to reach her feet. I gently massaged her glamorously hot feet, making sure to circle around each of her cute little toes. I reached the bottom of her feet and pressed my thumbs to relieve her stress.

She threw her head back and giggled.

"What?" I smiled.

"Nothing, it just tickles."

I returned to her feet and finished, working my way up her smooth, flashy legs. She had the legs of a super model, maybe even a goddess. I quietly worked my way up her legs and finally made it to her thighs. I began with her quads and made my way towards the inside of her thighs. I moved my hands inwards and accidentally brushed her vagina through the slim thong. A small moan escaped her.

"You alright, Sis?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said softly. "It's just, the massage feels really good is all, keep going..."

I continued my journey upwards along her body and I came upon her midriff. I was careful to circle around her belly button and she began to giggle again. I kept moving upwards, and finally I came upon her huge melons.

"Everything, right?"

She nodded. I couldn't tell if she was looking at me through her sunglasses, but if she was she was surely staring intensely at me. Then, ever so gently, I reacher my hand down and put my hands at the bottom of her tits. I waited for a reaction, anything Time seemed to stand still for a few minutes before I finally moved again. When she didn't stop me from going further, I carried on. Carefully, I maneuvered my hands under her bikini top and rubbed her hard nipples. She moaned softly again and my dick began to rise in my shorts. I rubbed circles around her perky nipples and she began breathing heavily. I continued until I finally covered her whole breasts.

I took a deep breath. "Ok Sis. Turn over."

"Alright" she breathed. She rotated her body around so that her ass was now facing me.

I cautiously lowered the chair until it was flat. My cock, which was now poking dangerously at the end of the leg opening, was still rock hard. I began etching my way down from her neck, to her back, and finally her ass. I was about to fulfill my dream of touching my sister's fat ass. I got behind her, one leg on each side of the beach chair, and leaned forward to grip her ass. Feeling adventurous, I roughly gripped the sides of her thighs and rubbed my way to the top of her ass. This earned me another loud moan from Kyla. I leaned farther forward to get a better grip.

Then I looked down and realized I had poked her ass with my cock. I continued massaging her ass cheeks while my cock gently rubbed against her. My hands glided to the center of her warm ass cheeks and her breathing became heavy. I softly parted them, enjoying a nice view of the thong which barely covered her shy rosebud. I sensually caressed her asscrack and slid my finger along her rosebud. My cock was now leaking precum all over her legs. There couldn't have been any way she didn't feel that, I thought.

I backed up and admired my work, quietly stuffing my drooling cock back into my shorts. " Ok Sis, all done."

She slowly turned herself over and looked up at me. She took off her sunglasses and stared at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Thanks, Jack. That felt really good."

I blinked for a split second and I could've swore I saw her wink up at me. "No problem Sis, problem. Now, let's go cool off in the pool."

***

After swimming and fooling around with Kyla in the pool, the sun began to fall. We got in the car and drove off back home, still soaking wet because we had forgot the towels. We shivered as we made our way back inside the house, still giggling and delirious from all the fun we had. We entered and I told Kyla that I was gonna go upstairs and change. I changed my mind however and decided to take a shower first, so I ran inside the bathroom and turned on the heater.

I sat down on the toilet for a few minutes to do my business again and I pulled out my phone to scroll through my Instagram feed for a while. I watched clip after clip of soccer highlights, many of which were of Portland Timbers players. My whole family were soccer fans, each of us preferring a different position to play, but we all loved the game equally. I was always a Seattle Sounders fan, but the rest of my family were Timbers fans, so I typically got a lot of shit from everyone when Seattle lost a big game in Portland. It was always in good fun though. Some of my earliest memories were of me and Kyla playing soccer in our backyard. Our father had set up two small "nets" on each side of our yard, even though they were really just a couple of shovels with bits of chicken wire between them. Kyla was never really much for soccer (unless she was watching it), but she was always down to play a game if it meant beating her little brother at any physical competition. I always loved playing with her because I was able to show off all the skill I had gained from my buddies at school, but I would always take a huge lead in the beginning. I always felt bad for her, so eventually I would let her score continually for a giant comeback. Those were the days.

Now as I scrolled down to the bottom of my feed, I came upon another photo of Kyla in some tight skinny jeans and realized she wasn't the same girl anymore. She was facing away again, towards a sunset on the beach, the skinny Levi's Jeans which she wore hugged her bubble butt firmly. My dick began to rise again.

Fuck, was I really about to do this again? I supposed if I felt this way towards Kyla I should just accept it and go through with it.

I gripped my thick shaft and I began slowly stroking. Goddam, she was hot, I thought. I squeezed and caressed my cock as I thought of Kyla's beautiful posterior. I closed my eyes and imagined fucking her on my bed doggystyle, my hands fondling her thick orbs of meat as I pistoned my cock between her luscious vagina lips. I stroked my fingers through her long flowing blonde hair while she gasped my name out. I wanted to make her scream it. I sped up my tempo and pumped as hard as I could and precum began flowing out of my cock in large amounts. I was close, I would surely cum, but just as I was about to shoot my batter Kyla barged into the room.

I stopped stroking and opened my eyes. I looked at Kyla bewilderedly. She was wearing nothing but a pair of turquoise panties and a matching bra. Her jaw dropped as soon as she saw me, cock in hand. I frantically attempted to pull my underwear up but it was stuck at the foot of the toilet on a bolt. She grinned and chuckled as she saw me struggle.

"Get the fuck out Sis!" I yelled.

"Damn bro" she said nonchalantly. "You're packing a big one."

"What the fuck!?" I replied confusedly. "Don't look at my dick, fuckface!"

"Alright, alright! I just came in to take a shower, but it seems like you're busy in here." She turned around to leave.

"I don't care, just get out!" I exclaimed.

12