My Sister's Hot Ass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she stopped dead in her tracks. "Wait a minute..." she walked towards me.

"What? Stay away!" I said while trying to cover my dick with the bottom of my shirt.

She yanked the phone out of my hand's and eyed it up and down. She smiled mischievously.

"Is this... me?" she showed me the picture of her in those jeans.

"I— I didn't, I was just... Uhhh" I searched for and excuse but found none. I hanged my head down in shame. "I'm really fuckin sorry Sis..."

"You," she pointed at me. "were jacking off..."

I nodded with my head down.

"To me, to your own big sister?" she asked.

"I—yeah"

"Aw, is my widdle bruvver horny? Did he jack off to his sister's big booty? You got turned on when you gave me the massage today, didn't you? I knew I felt something hard poking my ass. It turns out it was just my little bro's big cock" she teased.

Suddenly my shame turned to anger. I wanted to scream of embarrassment. She had no right to make fun of my sexual needs and desires. I shoved her out of the way as I ran past her and back to my room with a red face.

"Jack wait!" she said concernedly.

I slammed the door behind her as I entered my room. I wanted to burry my head in the ground and never come out again. I couldn't let my sister see me exposed like that again. If it happened again, I would surely die of embarrassment. I flopped down on my bed face down and lied there for what seemed an hour.

Finally, I reached over to the lamp at my bedside and shut off the light. I hid myself under the sheets and drifted off into endless sleep.

***

I awoke at the sound of my bedroom door opening. I looked over at the alarm clock.

1 a.m.

As yellow light streamed through the doorway I saw the curvy outline of Kyla's silhouette standing there. She walked in and closed the door, leaving us in complete darkness except for the moonlight which shone through the window. She walked over to the other side of my bed and sat down, the moonlight reflecting off her blonde hair, still wet from the shower.

"Jack? Are— are you still up?"

I waited for a minute before I replied. "Yeah. Why are you in here?"

"Well I mean, mom and dad specifically told me that I would be sleeping in here. It's not really like this house is a thousand room, five-star hotel" she joked with a smile.

"Yeah..." I replied emotionlessly.

"And also, I'm here to apologize to you. Jack, I'm really frickin sorry."

"It's okay" I lied, turning away from her.

"No, it isn't" she said. "I walked in on you when I shouldn't have, at your most private moment, and I fuckin teased you about it. I should have just turned around and walked away. But instead I stayed there and I laughed at you. That wasn't right of me to do that."

"Sis, it's fine" I told her. I was just about ready to start bawling my eyes out.

"Jack" she touched my leg and I shuddered at the contact. "I want you to know that I'm completely okay with anything you do in life, don't ya know that? Whatever you do that makes you happy, whatever you do that makes you feel good... I'm completely fine with that. Don't hold back."

I sat up and looked her in the eyes. "Thank you, Sis, that mean a lot."

She lunged forward and embraced me before I could do anything. I buried my head in her hair and whispered to her, "Thanks. Now go to sleep, it's 1 a.m." I grinned.

She wiggled her way under the covers and snuggled close to me as I tried to fall asleep again. I wrapped my hands around her waist as I spooned my sister. Hmm, I thought. No underwear.

***

I awoke again in the morning, the sun rising over a cloudy sky. I felt an odd sensation in my underwear again. I realized I had a hard on again. But it wasn't just a random morning wood. It was the type of boner that was induced by somebody. I felt a tingling feeling almost as if something was, rubbing against it. I closed my eyes again as I savored the sensation of the friction on my raging hard on. The friction finally caused my cock to pop out the hole in the front of my underwear again. I moaned at the increasing pleasure which it felt.

My cock felt as if it was being hugged between a nice, warm, bouncy cloud of cotton. I enjoyed the feeling for a little bit longer and I decided to see what was causing that glorious sensation to occur.

I slowly lifted up the cool sheets and peeled them back. There, wrapped around my extremely stiff shaft, was the most jaw dropping, luscious, juicy, magnificent ass ever to be seen by man. I nearly came on the spot as my cock slipped in and out of between my sister's wondrous ass.

I began breathing heavily. I was in heaven, all that had I ever wanted was in front of me right now. Precum oozed out the tip of my shaft, dribbling all over the length of it all. Kyla's ass began sliding up and down as her cheeks coated themselves in my precum. I wondered if I would ever feel human again. I couldn't believe it, my sister was really giving me an assjob! I enjoyed every second of my moment in ecstacy, moaning and grunting loudly as my pleasure built up in my cock.

Suddenly, my sister stopped. She gently turned around in the morning light and looked me in the eyes with her oh so beautiful blue eyes.

"Sis," I moaned. "I fucking love you."

"I love you too."

Quickly, dove under the sheets and gripped my rock hard shaft.

"Oh fuck." I groaned.

She wasted no time stroking my dick with her soft hands, pumping her hands up and down my shaft, no intent but making me cum. She increased her speed accordingly and I lifted up the sheets to see her. I was greeted by her looking up at me with that mischievous grin. Slowly she lowered her wet mouth on my dick. I moaned in response.

"Sis, I'm about to cum." I struggled to find the words.

She took my dick out of her mouth with a wet pop. "It's okay" she grinned, "No holding back, remember?"

At the words, I unleashed a torrent of hot cum down her throat as she greedily swallowed it all up. I lay there for a few moments, trying to understand had just happened as she stretched her way up along my body to meet my eyes.

"Next time, just ask."

12