My Sister's Hot Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She popped my cock out of her mouth, continuing to jerk me off with her small hands. "What are you-- ungh!" she cried as my hand reached her soaked pussy. I felt around her pussylips and noticed she was cleanly shaven, very sexy. I reached the top of her lips and eased my index finger over her swollen clitoris.

"Fuck! Shit!" She moaned as I traced circles around her. She responded by doing the same with my mushroom head, bobbing fast up and down my now-raging erection. We both filled the car with moans as we pleasured each other. It felt so wrong, yet so right.

I flicked her clit up and down, spreading her lips apart with my finger. "Goddamn you, you naughty bastard," she moaned on my dick.

"Can't understand you, Sis, sounds like your mouth is full at the moment." I rolled my eyes back.

"Whatever." She popped my dick out and looked at me with those beautiful eyes as she jerked me off. "I'm gonna make you cum first."

Quickly her head shot back down towards my manhood, licking along the seam of my dick up to my head. I curled my toes in pleasure, giving her pussy a nice rub to make sure she enjoy it too. Kyla gagged as her head pushed down on my dick again, her hot, wet throat coating me in spit.

I looked over her body and observed the curve of her spine glimmer in the remaining lights of the day. And two headlights, heading toward the car.

"Shit!!" I hissed as the headlights shined through the car window. Kyla cursed and popped off my dick, pulling her pants up as she sat down back on her seat to try to look as normal as possible. I did the same, stiffening up and hiding my stiffy (ironic) under the layers of underwear. We both remained motionless as the car passed behind us, a golden retriever panting happily with its head hanging out the window. Finally, the SUV made its way toward the exit back down the hill, and out of sight.

I looked at Kyla and she looked at me, her eyes hungry and intense. "Home." She said demanded.

I quickly turned the key to ignition and hauled ass towards the exit. I screeched onto the highway, reaching over through Kyla's shirt to fondle Kyla's boob. She breathed in and looked over at me. She gave me a dirty look that almost certainly said "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you."

I pulled into the driveway of our house, nearly hitting the garage in my efforts to park the car as speedily as possible. Kyla and I didn't say a word to each other as we speed-walked up the driveway to the door, the sexual tension wavering between us. Kyla swung the door open and stepped in. As soon as I slammed the door we were all over each other.

Kyla wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately, breathing heavily as her hands traveled through my hair, down my waist, and to my pants. I reached down to help her undo my shorts. Quickly she dropped to her knees and pulled everything down, immediately going to town over my dick once more. I groaned with my back against the door.

I gripped Kyla by the shoulders and lifted Kyla off the floor. She locked eyes with me and understood. In a flash she pulled her pants and underwear down, stepping out of them gracefully. I took a moment to admire her glistening bald pussy before I flipped her around and bent her over the kitchen counter. I traced my hands around her curvy waist, ending my hand's trek with a heavy slap on the ass, earning a moan from my sister in response.

I stepped out of my jeans and aligned my cock with my sister's vag. Oh my god. I was really about to do this. I was gonna fuck my sister.

I pressed my cockhead against Kyla's snatch, enjoying her soft whimpers of horniness. I rubbed her wetness up and down, savoring the moment for as long as I could before pushing my length in.

Kyla and I groaned simultaneously, warm wetness engulfing my length. I breathed for a few seconds before finally moving backward, then thrusting forward again slowly. I felt her insides give my dick a good squeeze, feeling the pulse of my member in return.

"Fuck Kyla!" I exclaimed. "You feel. So. Damn. Good." I thrusted through my words.

"God, your dick... it's so good Jackie," she whined. "Please, just don't stop."

I slapped her ass, earning another whimper. "I don't plan to."

I thrusted in and out of my sister, feeling the curve of her spine with each stroke I made. Such smooth skin and such a wonderful ass to pound against made it the best experience of my life so far. I looked further down and watched the dimples of her ass jiggle with each pump into her. Boom, boom, boom. The sounds of clapping reverberated through the kitchen. Fuck! I was fucking my sister!!

I savored the moment once more by gripping a handful of her asscheeks as I continued my back and forth. I shifted my hands and grabbed ahold of her waist, speeding up my motions as Kyla threw her head forward in pleasure. I lifted her shirt to reveal the rest of her back, perfectly tanned from the other day.

Kyla reached backward to grip my ass, clawing me with her nails.

"Fucking fuck Jack!" she cried. "If you keep pounding me with that big dick of yours I-I'm gonna cum."

"Good," I grunted. "Cum all over my dick, I wanna feel your juices on me."

"You might just get that. God, you're such a good fuck, I can't believe it, my own little brother."

I sped up my thrusts even further, my hips going full-on jackrabbit as my dick pounded in and out of my sister. Kyla's moans loudened, turning soon turning into cries of pleasure. I slapped her ass once more, reddening the spot on her ass. I felt Kyla's pussy tighten around my dick as she reached her limit.

"Jack holy fuck!! I'm cummingggg!!" she cried. I continued through her cries as I felt a torrent of warm sticky liquid engross my manhood. Kyla spasmed on my dick and shook as I leaned forward, gripping her tits while I hugged her. My pounds became shorter and faster as Kyla rode out her orgasm.

"Goddamnit, Sis, you're so fucking tight nowww." I grunted.

Kyla was now drooling in a daze through short groans on the kitchen counter. I felt the cum in my balls well up finally, the feeling of orgasm getting closer than ever. I kept pumping, back and forth through her wetness. Finally, I could take no longer, and I unleashed a tsunami of cum into my sister's snatch. My legs shook in tremors as I felt hot fluid spew out of my dick. I lay my body on Kyla in a heap of exhaustion, panting over her moist back. I felt one with her breaths as I tried to catch mine.

"Holy fuck, Jackie. That was... so fucking good." She panted. through her messy curtain of hair. I grinned back at her. "Thanks, Sis. You're a pretty good fuck ya know."

Kyla turned around and leaned her back against the counter. My cock slipped out and drooped, still pulsating slightly from his battle. Kyla grabbed me by the sides of the head and pulled me into a long, deep kiss. I danced tongues with her, feeling her loving embrace and moist mouth. I felt butterflies in my stomach as she finally separated herself from me and smiled breathlessly at me. Kyla pulled up her jeans.

"I'm gonna go shower to clean up!" She winked at me and turned towards the bathroom.

"Can I come too?" I called her.

"You just did!" she grinned.

***

Kyla finally finished up her shower later that night and we said our goodnights. A quick kiss and dick grope were what I got before Kyla disappeared into her bedroom for the night.

The next morning I awoke to Kyla busting into my room with beach supplies and assortments wrapped in her arms. Tanning lotion spilled onto my bedroom floor as Kyla hoisted the curtains open. I tossed the blanket over my eyes and groaned as light streamed over my pillow.

"Wake up sleepy-head! Let's go to the lake!" She bubbled cheerfully.

I looked over at the alarm clock that read 9 am and then over at Kyla, who was dressed in a bucket hat, sunglasses, cargo shorts, and an orange bikini top. Her orange bikini strings peeked out of her shorts. "Right noww??" I moaned. "It's nine in the morning, Sis."

"Yeah I know, nobody will be there since it's so early! We can get a great spot." She coaxed.

"Who's gonna wanna go to the lake in the middle of winter?"

"Well, there's a heat wave if you haven't noticed, silly. And if climate change is happening then by god, we should make the best of it!"

I chuckled through my bedsheets. "Alright alright fine. Just give me a few minutes and I'll load up the car." I stepped out of bed in my pajamas, stretching and yawning. Kyla eyed me intently.

"You got a little situation down there." She grinned and waved towards my nether regions as she walked out the door. "Take care of that before we go out."

"Why don't you help me take care of it??" I called, looking down at my morning wood annoyedly.

"Cuz that would waste time and we can always deal with it later! C'mon! The clock is tickin'!" She yelled back from the garage.

I sighed and grabbed some close to hop in the shower. Cold water was the only solution I could think of without wasting time.

Once my refreshing little escapade was finished, I made my way to the garage to help Kyla load things into her car. Luckily it wasn't that much. Just a couple of toiletries and towels, as well as a drink cooler and some umbrellas to keep us cool. Kyla and I hopped in the car, I decided it was her turn to drive. In exchange, she played some of the most repetitive Eurobeat music I'd ever heard. I was sorry to admit that by the end of the drive, I was beginning to nod my head along with the beat.

Kyla pulled the car into the far end of Oaktree Park, on the side with the water access front. We unloaded the car and hiked along the shore to look for a good spot. She looked unsatisfied at the large mass of people along the main shoreline.

"Let's hike a bit deeper along the oaks, maybe there's something more private back there." She reasoned.

"Are, you, kidding?" I panted with the cooler and chairs wrapped around my back. "I'm not sure I can take much more walking."

"Oh man up, tough guy." She rolled her eyes and lifted the cooler from my back as if it was nothing. She saddled the strap around her shoulder as she journeyed on.

"Damn, go to the gym much?"

"Every other day! You think I got this butt without hundreds upon hundreds of squats?" She shook her ass slightly as she walked forward. "Maybe I'll take you one of these days!"

"We'll see." I sweated.

We walked on for a bit in the shade, Kyla pointed. "There's a good spot."

I looked over and saw a nice secluded area where the shadows of the pines hang over the water. The water looked nice and cool, crystal clear. We lugged over the supplies in our hands to a little camping table nearby. I dropped the stuff down on the table and tossed aside my flip-flops, letting my toes grasp at the moist pine needles on the dirt. I walked over to the water and cautiously dipped a toe in. It was a perfect temperature, not too hot and not too cold.

I slowly waded into the water, dunking my head under the surface. "Sis!" I shook my hair like a wet dog. "Get in here, it's perfect!"

Kyla was nonchalantly setting up her chair and applying sunscreen over her now bikini-clad body. "Eh, looks pretty chilly." She said, only half paying attention.

"C'mon you lazy bum. I didn't get dragged all the way out here this early for you to sit around on that chair all afternoon!" I urged her.

"Nah I think I'm good up here." She smiled haughtily and sat her herself into a chair, pulling up a magazine to read from her bag.

I rolled my eyes in exasperation when something caught my eye. I noticed a bright yellow water squirter floating nearby in the water, probably from some kid further up the shore. I looked over at Kyla and swam over toward the squirter.

"Ya having fun out there, Mr. Phelps?" she called, her eyes still glued to her magazine.

"I'm about to..." I called back, cocking the squirter full of water like a loaded shotgun.

"What are you talking abou...--WAHHHH!!" she screamed. The water hit with surprising accuracy across the lake. I watched Kyla dance around as water soaked her and her magazine. She stood up straight and gave me a furious look as I struggled not to choke on water from laughing.

"What gives?!?" She yelled.

"I don't know pal, you looked a little hot so I thought I might cool you off." I grinned.

"Oh, your such a little..."

"--Such a little what? A what? Hmm?"

"I'm gonna beat your ass lil bro."

"You'll have to get in the water to do that." I taunted.

Kyla smiled menacingly. "So be it."

Immediately Kyla ran into the water like it was nothing, looking like a Baywatch lifeguard as her tits bounced up and down in her bikini. She waded at a surprisingly fast speed before she dived in to fully submerge herself. My eyes widened in terror as I realized how fast she was swimming towards me. I swam towards the shore, my feet finally touching the bottom as my neck bobbed just above the water. I could feel Kyla right behind me as I desperately tried to wade away in vain. Finally, my pleas for forgiveness were by a swift tackle to the torso.

Kyla and I wrestled and tickled each other underwater, giggling and choking on water in the process. Finally, she grappled me from behind, grabbing my lower torso with her arm and pulling my hair with the other. She dunked my head down underneath the surface as I gasped for air, finally pulling me back up.

"Whatcha think? Is it nice and cool down there?" she dunked my head underwater.

I looked up at her and smiled sarcastically. "It's pretty nice." I coughed.

She lowered my face to the water's surface and laughed evilly. "Is that so? How about you go back in for a second opinion."

Cool water flushed my face as my lungs pinched during my sister's forceful baptism. l felt a tug on the back of my hair as my face was lifted from the water. Sunlight flooded my eyes yet again. I sputtered weakly.

"Had enough?" Kyla giggled.

"Not quite."

In one swift motion, I kicked Kyla's leg out from under her and wriggled free from her underarm as she fell forward. I pulled her out of the water by her hair and held her as she did to me.

"Agh, you dick." Kyla struggled to wriggle free as she pressed her back to my chest to slip under. Her ass dug into my crotch as she swayed back and forth. She stopped.

"Is that... what I think it is?" she looked behind me with a raised eyebrow in surprise. "Really Jackie? Asphyxiation? That's your kink?" She laughed heartily.

"No, it isn't!" I chuckled. "I've been wrestling with a scantily clad girl for like 5 minutes now, what did you expect?"

She reached behind me and grasped my boner through my shorts. I pulsated through the fabric. "I'll do you a little favor in exchange for my freedom." she reasoned.

"What kind of favor?" I inquired jokingly.

"Oh just turn around already, you monkey."

I released Kyla and rotated my body to face away from her. I felt her warm body press against me as I looked back at her body. Her wet hair ran along my spine as she grabbed ahold of the sides of my shorts and crouched downwards to pull them down to my thighs. She dragged her hands along my legs as she moved upwards, finally wrapping my cock in her hands.

I threw my head back and leaned back to kiss her. "Keep your head forward." She said sternly as she stroked me underwater.

"I'm pretty sure anybody would know what you're doing if they walked by and saw us," I whispered.

"We'll have to give 'em the benefit of the doubt then, won't we?" she hushed me. She pumped away at my cock sloppily, the waves lapping away at the both of us. It felt weird to be getting a handie underwater, but that didn't mean I wanted it to stop!

I looked over along the shoreline, hopefully, nobody would see us. Kyla cupped my balls gingerly as she slowed her efforts, her boobs squeezing against my back. I could feel her cold nipples piercing through the fabric of her top, I was glad to know she was at least enjoying some of the excitement, too. I felt her breath along my shoulder as she rested her head on it. I moaned quietly as her thumb twirled along my tip.

Bushes rustled near the shoreside, with the sounds of beachgoers growing louder and louder. I began panicking, "Kyla!" I hissed, "We gotta stop!"

Kyla simply shot down underwater and hid herself under the water. I tried to slow down my breathing as an elderly couple popped out of the bush near our table. They took a look at our equipment and then out at the lake towards me. I could feel a current run around my leg as Kyla positioned herself in front of me, beginning to suck me. "Bitch..." I muttered as I winced and raised my hand to wave hello. They waved back, looking a bit concerned before finally turning around to leave. Once they were out of earshot, I tapped Kyla on the head and she shot up out of the water. She gasped for breath yet continued stroking me.

"You're a real slut, you know that?" I cocked my head.

"Yeah, but a slut that you'd like to fuck," she grinned. Well, that was enough to send me over the edge, and I found myself shooting a large load into the lake water. Kyla looked curiously down at my goo floating in the water. God, she was so cute and hot. I finished shooting my sperm and Kyla clapped her hands proudly.

"Congrats. You got me in the water."

The rest of the day was really fun. Kyla and I kept blasting each other in the face with the water squirter and falling down to act as if we had got shot. Once we had enough of the water, we laid down under the hole of the canopy where the sunbeams reached us. I think at some point we must have dozed off because when I woke up I had pine needles stuck to my cheek. The sun was at a much lower point in the sky, we must have been out for a while!

I looked over at Kyla who was sleeping peacefully on her towel. She was facing away from me, deep in sleep, her bikini bottoms riding up on her ass. It was a good view. I yawned and got up, surveying the area. I guess I should start cleaning up to help Kyla out, she did plan this trip after all. I started with all the trash and rounding it up into a bag. I tried to tiptoe around as much as I could to avoid waking Kyla up from her peaceful slumber. I finally bagged all of our chairs and food when I heard Kyla yawn. I looked over my shoulders and watched Kyla stretch like a little kitty cat in the sun. She noticed me and smiled.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," I poked. "Took you long enough."

She looked around and admired my work, "Aww thanks, little bro." She disarmed me with a big hug, and I gave in to her sweetness.

"Yeah, of course! Thanks for the beach day. It was a nice changeup."

"I told ya it would be!" she slid her short shorts on over her orange bikini. We both saddled a chair over each of our shoulders and began making our way to the car. We trudged back through the beach and were once again huffing and puffing by the time we reached the parking lot.

"Wait wait Jackie I forgot, I have to use the restroom!" she bounced.

"You forgot? How do you forget you have to use the bathroom?"

"Sorry, Jackie it's an emergency!" she dropped her stuff onto my back and I nearly collapsed under the weight as she giggled and skipped off toward the restrooms. "Thanks, Jack!"

I groaned annoyedly as I plodded step by step slowly to the car. I finally made it to the car and heaved exhaustedly as I dropped all the supplies and they fell with a clatter. Methodically I chucked the stuff into the back, one by one. Finally, the last water bottle was stowed safely between the cushions, and I squeezed the back hatch shut. I leaned against the car as I took a second to compose myself. I waited on my phone scrolling through Instagram for a few minutes, before a chat bubble from Kyla popped on my screen.

I chuckled to myself and texted back,