My Sister's Hot Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds passed before I received another message,

I sighed to myself and replied

I began my way back toward the bathrooms, weaving my way through the trees once again. I reached the beach where all the people seemed to be gathered. Barbecues sizzled and wafted smoke as rafts drifted in the water. I walked around the big wooden log building which seemed to be the bathroom. Sure enough, the girl's bathroom was right on the other side. I made sure nobody was looking before I peered into the room. The stalls were empty except for one. I spotted Kyla's recognizable orange bottoms around her ankles.

I strolled into the bathroom and walked over to an empty stall, scooping a fistful of toilet paper. I then walked over to Kyla's stall and knocked.

"Housekeeping!" I piped.

"Just give me the toilet paper, dummy," she said annoyedly. I obliged and cracked the stall open. Kyla had her legs closed and a hand over her eyes embarrassedly. I grinned as I handed her the paper.

"Clean up those manure fields, Farmer Brown."

"It was only number one!!" she cried and I laughed as the door swung shut.

I waited for a few seconds till I heard the toilet flush, Kyla opened the door and slapped her ass. The clap echoed in the tiny bathroom as she washed her hands at the sink. Kyla spun around and flashed her tits at me as she walked backwards through the exit. Cute.

We once again reach the car and got back in. Off we went, back home.