All Comments on 'My Sisters Keep Me Quiet'

by sammbeltt

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Very very nice. But there really should have been some.pussy eating. Most likely scenario would have been Sarah and Veronica having Mom service each of them when they tied her up. Still, nice story.

Excited69Excited69about 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story! Any cute cousins coming to town?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story overall

Loved the detail in the back story. Really enjoyed when the sisters got involved. I think the part with the mom was severely under developed, and then rushed. I feel the story would have been better overall if you would have just not even included the mom in the trysts and left it as a sibling thing, due to the rushed and incomplete picture with the mother. I think you could have taken a few more chapters to explore the whole family involvement.

Keep up the good work, but don't rush the ending just so you can publish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice

But, blow jobs MEH! I love eating pussy. Anal oh hell no, I'm not gay. I want my dick and cum where it belongs in a pussy. I never pull out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Until Mom

when it got to mom it got gross. Other than that, good.

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Inventive plot, but sex and (felt) force don't go well together and the story is also not coherent. The characters appear flat and cartoon-like.

The story comes through as the script of a porn story, little real emotion and development, and it left me just flat and quizzical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Someone stole your story.

You posted this on Saturday. Well, it showed up today on the asstr.org site.

<P>

https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/ken/My%20Sisters%20Keep%20Me%20Quiet.txt

<P>

https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/ken/ has a habit of taking stories from here and posting them but never acknowledging the real writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OK very nice story over all

BUT why would any man want to fuck an asshole when there is a pussy right there??????????? OH! I get it a gay guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Eating ass and poking it are wonderful, try itt you might like it.

Yum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lol

Anal's not gay. Woman's asses are beautiful. Can't blame some guys for wanting to fuck em.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To bad...

There's not more this is definitely one of your best and could have used a few more chapters with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love the last line!

“Yes, all in all, although I never smoked cigars, I was always very grateful for the pleasure they had provided for me.“

Classic

mammoetmammoetalmost 4 years ago
loved it

a shame it was just one chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Wow wonderful, wish it had more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

But one thing I don't get is, how did he get the cigars? The 2 customs guys automatically put the shipments through, effectively cutting themselves out of the loop, allowing him to take the crates himself? Why? Real nice guys. They gave up their bribe, but still helped in the crime, risking prison, with no payoff. Real nice guys.

But never mind the details, this was hot. The scene with mom at the end seemed rushed through, could have been a bit more fleshed out with some pussy and ass eating, but it was still very enjoyable notheless. More chapters would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
he wanted her asshole?

So he is a gay bastard? Huge future let down for everyone...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Would someone please explain to me...

...how, as Anonymous (17 April 2021) claims, fucking his mom's ass makes him "gay"? News flash: fucking an ass only indicates homosexuality if said ass belongs to someone of the same sex. It's the sex of his partner that determines whether it's homo- or heterosexual sex, not the orifice.

chipmonk9chipmonk9about 2 years ago

I really want to see what he gets up to in a sequel

timrivtimrivabout 1 year ago

He eventually knocked up all three. When Dad found out he had him gelded without anesthetic.

nyteramblernyterambler2 months ago

I agree with others would be nice to see more of this story and what else he gets to do. And I agree the part with mom was too rushed but that is how it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous