Slave Management 101-1

Story Info
How a young man came to own his bitchy sister as a sex slave.
4.7k words
4.4
65.7k
78

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Hello, and thank you for taking time to read my story. This is a first effort so I hope you will be forgiving of the mistakes I am certain my work contains.

My writing is more story than sex, and the first chapter particularly has no significant sex scenes. I have included more erotica as the story progresses, so now I ask for your patience in addition to your forgiveness.

I find that the story is much longer than I expected it to be so I wound up breaking it into two "books" with a change in writing style between book one which is written in third person and book two which I have written in first person.

Despite the title, any actual incest doesn't begin until book two.

The entire story is set in an alternate reality where slavery has been re-instituted. I'd like to thank the people responsible for creating the basis on which this story rests, Carl Bradford, Joe_Doe_Stories, MrSmith27, and Avicia. Although my story has a very different character than most of the other work I've read set in this universe, I've tried to stick closely to the basic concept envisioned by the original creators.

I'd also like to thank bad_hobbit for reading this first chapter and providing invaluable insight that kept this story from becoming a Mongolian cluster-fuck..I hope. :-)

Shall we begin?

***************************************************************************************************************

Morgan's ringtone sounded on Sam's cell phone. Sitting at his desk, he opened his jacket, lifted the phone out of the inside breast pocket and answered. Considering the significance of today he faked his happy, carefree, flirty voice, "Hello beautiful! What are you up to today?"

"Hi Sam." Sam heard the pain in Morgan's voice, "Do you know what time it is?"

Sam's tone changed to reveal a little of the hurt he was feeling himself. He tried to project the understanding and sympathy he felt for his beautiful wife, "I do sweetheart, I know."

"We should have been there, Sam. I've been looking forward to this day for twenty five years. I feel like my heart's been ripped out of my chest. It's not like we'll get another chance to watch our daughter cross the stage."

Morgan was a strong woman. Tears were extremely rare for her. No matter how bad life became, Sam's wife of twenty seven years had always been there to help shoulder the burden. It was one of the many reasons he'd married her. But now he could hear the barely contained heartbreak in her quavering voice.

"I know sweetheart, but Katherine made it clear she didn't want any of us at her graduation. We agreed that we didn't care to skulk around the campus, hoping she didn't spot us in the auditorium and make a scene. I think all we can do now is let her go her own way...without us. Just try not to give up on her. We can only hope someday she'll come back home and when she does, we'll be there to welcome her."

"But what if she never comes home?"

"We can't do anything about that. All we can do is take it one day at a time. But I believe Katherine will come home again, one way or another."

"By the way, how's James doing?" Sam asked about his son.

"I think he's having a tough time with it. I've barely seen him today. I don't think he's even been out to the stables. The couple of times I've seen him he's said very little. He seems withdrawn and I'm worried about him."

Morgan inhaled deeply, trying to get her emotions back under control, "I know you're right about Katherine baby, but I don't have to like it. She's our first born. I never envisioned our lives without Katherine. A mother should be there to help her daughter with her wedding. Will we even know if she gets married? Will we meet her husband? Will we never meet her children, our grandchildren? We aren't just missing her graduation, we're missing her whole damn life!"

"I wish I could tell you none of that will happen sweetheart, but I can't. I don't know how Katherine's future will play out, or if we figure anywhere into it. I just hope that someday Katherine will finally realize how much we all love her and want her to come home. Maybe she'll come to understand that James isn't a threat and we don't love her any less than we ever did."

"I know you're right, I just needed to talk to you. And I really needed to hear your voice. I'm sorry I bothered you at work. I'm going to let you go so you can get back to it. I'll see you tonight."

"You're never a bother to me sweetheart. I love you dearly. I'll see you soon. Don't worry, we'll get through this. All three of us...together"

Sam was already halfway out of his office when Morgan hung up. He should never have come into to work today. His place was home with his wife and son. He'd hoped to bury himself under his work and try to forget that it was their only daughter's graduation day. He knew now he'd been selfish, not thinking about how Morgan and James would react.

As he passed through his office door, he barked at his executive assistant in the smaller office next to his. "Jaclyn, I'm out for the day! If there's an emergency of some type that you can't either handle or delay, call me on my cell. Otherwise, I'll see you Monday."

"Okay Sam, see you Monday." Jaclyn answered. She also knew the importance of today. Jaclyn had been surprised when Sam showed up that morning, but had acted like it was any other day, despite her genuine concern for Sam and his family.

Sam only heard Jaclyn's voice as he strode through the reception area containing the elevators, he couldn't make out the words, but he didn't need to. Jaclyn had been with him for many years and knew the company he'd founded almost as intimately as himself. Jaclyn had his complete trust.

Sam kicked himself all the way to his black Dodge Durango Citadel. Thinking the whole trip what a fucking idiot he was. His family need him today. They all needed each other, they were always there for each other. But today he'd thoughtlessly abandoned them when they needed him.

Leaving the parking lot of the 4 story office building owned by his company, he pointed the truck towards home and accelerated.

****************************

During Sam's drive home, their brilliant 25 year old daughter crossed the stage in Tuscaloosa, Alabama to collect her diploma for a Master's in economics, Summa cum Laude. Not only is Katherine brilliant, she's a beautiful woman with emerald eyes and an athletic figure that a Victoria's Secret model would kill to have.

The look of disdain marring Katherine's lovely face as she accepted her diploma was subtle, but noticeable if you were paying attention.

"Look at all those sheep out there watching me" Katherine thought to herself, "They need to see me up here on this stage, to hear my name announced along with all my honors and accomplishments. Graduating from the University of Alabama with a 4.0 GPA is almost unheard of, but I did it. They all wish they were as smart as I am, even the professors. Well they can wish all they want, but they'll never be me. Beauty and brains all in one package. What more could you ask for."

Katherine had already negotiated a high profile job that waited for her in Atlanta. She planned to take a couple of months to find a place to live and get settled in before her start date in July.

With a predatory smile on her face, Katherine saw her future clearly, "I can finally get out of podunk Huntsville. A few years in Atlanta and I'll be on my way to New York, maybe London. I kinda feel sorry for the wimpy little man who hired me. What was his name? Ron? I'm pretty sure it was Ron. Whatever his name is, I'll have his job within a year. Then I'll be the one to turn that company around, to drag it kicking and screaming into the 21 st century."

"Once I get to Atlanta, I'm never coming back to Huntsville. Mom and Dad are done interfering in my life. I make the rules now, and there's nothing they can do about it. I'll finally be free of James too. The wimpy little bastard will never amount to anything. It's a damn good thing my brother is hot, maybe he can get a smart wife to manage his life and try to make something out of it. Although I hate to admit it, I'll miss the little pervert ogling me by the pool. It gets me so aroused and wet to know my own brother lusts after me. It's a shame he's my brother, he might actually make for a good time, assuming he has a decent sized cock. Oh well, I guess I'll never know."

Katherine managed to alienate her parents and younger brother, James, just as she had everyone else in her life. None of the family attended Katherine's graduation, she'd let them know they weren't welcome. Morgan and Sam, her parents, vacillated between relief that they'd met and surpassed their obligations to their only daughter, and heartache over the family rift. Her parents supported Katherine through 6 years at the University of Alabama, after which Katherine decided she had all the education, and family she needed.

Sam waited as the automatic steel gate opened onto his driveway. The entrance was plain, unmarked, and unadorned. Sam liked to keep a low profile. Nothing hinted at the lovely, peaceful estate nestled behind the band of trees along the property line facing the road.

Once the truck was safely ensconced in the garage, Sam hopped out and went straight into the house looking for Morgan.

********************

James heard a knock at his bedroom door, "Come in!"

Jane stepped through the door and knelt, wearing nothing but a stainless steel collar marking her as Sam's property. Jane was a lovely 47 year old brunette who had been with the family for 25 years. She was about 64 inches tall with moderate breasts and the trim athletic build common to all the slaves on the estate due to their daily workout routine. "My Lord, your father is home and your mother would like you to join them by the pool."

James sighed, he really didn't feel very companionable right now. He wanted to say he wasn't coming down, however he loved his mother, he should be there with her.

"Okay Jane, tell her I'll be down in a minute."

"Yes, My Lord."

Jane, both James and Katherine's former nanny, left the room, closing the door behind her.

James, Katherine's brother, was 70 inches tall with short brunette hair and the same green eyes as his sister and father, Samuel, or Sam as he preferred. He was an above average soccer player on his high school team, but several of his teammates were more talented.

As an Alabama fan, James' heart was in football. But the health risk of playing the game frightened his mother so much that he felt obliged to humor her. He gave up his dream of becoming a wide receiver so he pursued soccer with his mother's tentative blessing. Even though soccer was his second choice sport, James trained harder than any of his teammates. Anything worth doing, was worth doing right.

In addition to soccer, James had years of training in mixed martial arts. This was a pursuit in which James had few equals. He started practicing MMA when he was old enough to walk and had taken to it like a duck to water. He still practiced religiously even though he no longer competed. His mother was aware of the dangers of MMA, but given James' mastery of the art, she had very little worry over his health.

A few minutes later James walked out onto the porch in a pair of swim trunks and his flip flops. Despite his sister excluding the three of them from her graduation ceremony, it was a pretty day in Huntsville. The sun was out and the mercury hovered around ninety five degrees. If he was going to be by the pool, he may as well get some use out of it.

"Hey Dad, you're home early today."

"Yeah, I've been distracted all day, accomplished nothing. I figured I may as well come home for the rest of the day." It wasn't a lie, he had been distracted all day. But in reality, he had come home to support his family.

"Uh huh, I think we've all been distracted today."

"I couldn't agree more." Morgan, James mother chimed in.

"Where have you been hiding yourself son? I've barely seen you today." Morgan continued.

James bent to kiss his mother's upturned cheek, "In my room, playing on the computer, trying to keep my mind off Katherine."

"Did it work?" Sam asked?

"I guess it helped a little bit, but not much."

"Yeah, I know the feeling son." His father replied.

James had a love/hate relationship with his sister. He'd always found Katherine to be stunning and he often fantasized about her, imagining her firm, perky C cup breasts with their hard nipples and tiny quarter size areolas in his mouth. Sometimes James dreamed Katherine was the, beautiful, loving sister he'd always longed for. At other times he would fantasize about grabbing Katherine's long, thick, jet black hair, forcing her face down onto her bed and grudge-fucking her as she struggled to breath while he slapped her taught ass until it was ruby red.

Either way James had a disquieting desire to fuck his sister...a lot. James lusted after Katherine since he started to find girls sexually intriguing. He felt guilty about his incestuous desires for years, and never acted on them. James' desire for his sister was something he kept to himself. He loved his parents dearly, and knew they loved him. But even the love of a parent had its limits.

On the flip side, James felt somewhat responsible for Katherine's dysfunctional relationships with himself, her friends, and especially their family. By all accounts, she was a delightful girl, doted on by her loving parents and extended family. That is until Mom and Dad brought James home when she was 7 years old. Katherine recognized immediately that she would no longer be the star around which her family orbited. Katherine felt eclipsed by James and hated him from the day he came home.

A lovely blond haired girl, also wearing nothing but a collar, approached the table carrying a towel. She draped the towel over the back of a nearby chair and knelt at James' feet. Her arrival created a lull in the conversation which she took advantage of, "May I get you a drink, or something else My Lord?"

James spotted the ice filled bucket chilling several bottles of Mackeson Triple Stout sitting on the table when he walked up.

"Damn!" he thought, "She's new, what the hell is her name? Emily, right?. Yeah, that's it."

"I'm fine Emily. I'll just have one of these." Indicating the bucket on the table.

"Yes My Lord." She stood, walked over to the outside fridge under the porch roof and knelt, waiting to be summoned.

James took a bottle of the black ale from the bucket, popped the top, sat and sipped it straight from the bottle. Mackeson is a British stout ale intended to be drunk warm. Were he in London, he would probably be drawn and quartered for icing it. Fortunately he was in Alabama where anything remotely resembling beer was drunk cold, especially on a day as warm as this.

James eyes were drawn to Emily. She was on her knees, resting her ass on her calves and heels. Her knees were about three feet apart fully exposing her dearth of pubic hair. Her inner labia protruded beyond the protection of her outer labia a half inch or so, delicate and arousing. Her hands were on her knees, palms up. She faced the table, alert for any sign she was wanted.

James stared at her, absentmindedly sipping the stout. Admiring her beauty as one would a Rubens, or a Renoir. Emily apparently noticed James attention was on her. She began to blush, her pink nipples surrounded by medium sized areolas hardened on top of her moderate sized breasts. While James looked, he thought Emily's labia appeared swell, getting larger and pinker. For the first time that day Katherine's betrayal was far from his mind.

There were several slaves on the estate in accordance with the 34th amendment to the United States Constitution. It was fully ratified by a super majority of States in the year 2032. This amendment effectively voided the 13th amendment and legalized slavery under certain conditions.

The primary intent of the 34th amendment was to relieve prison overcrowding by offering an alternative to incarceration. This would ease the State's financial burden of caring for so many convicted felons.

Therefore, upon conviction for most crimes, a convict may be enslaved in lieu of imprisonment, often at a reduced term. For example, one might receive 15 years of enslavement rather than 20 years in prison.

A person charged with a serious enough crime can often plea bargain for a period of slavery in lieu of prison and negotiate a reduced sentence.

Another route to enslavement is as loan collateral. A person can use their body as collateral, then if the loan defaults, the person will be auctioned into slavery. The period of enslavement correlates to the debt owed. Larger loans equate to longer enslavement periods since a longer enslavement brings a higher auction price.

One can sell themselves into slavery, most likely for financial reasons. For instance, a person might sell themselves to pay for a loved ones medical treatment.

Nearly all the slaves Sam owned were debtors who found themselves unable to find jobs that would allow them to repay student loans.

For the period of enslavement, one is reclassified as livestock and is no longer afforded protection under the laws put in place to govern free citizens. Care and treatment of slaves is governed by the same laws that govern care and treatment of livestock and/or pets.

As livestock, a slave is the personal property of their owner. The owner may employ a slave in any occupation they see fit. Depending on the jurisdiction, slave owners may be taxed just as they would be for any other personal property.

"Lovely, isn't she?" his mother's voice brought James back from the mini mental vacation where he and Emily were passionately enjoying each other's company.

Looking back at his parents, they were both watching James with amused smiles.

James blushed and smiled sheepishly, "Yeah... she is. Emily's the first good distraction I've had all day."

His father chuckled, "I bet she is, son. I bet she is."

Sam and Morgan were holding hands atop the table. Morgan was chatting contentedly with the two men who owned her heart, seemingly without a care in the world. But the way she gripped his Dad's hand, refusing to release it, let James know she was drawing strength from Sam. That's how James knew it would all work out in the end. They were family, so each would care for, and support the others.

"I'm going to go get in the pool for a while. Anybody want to join me?"

"Not today, son." Sam replied for both he and Morgan.

"Okay, but you don't know what your missing." with that he dove cleanly into the cool, clear water.

************************

One afternoon a couple of weeks later, James found himself with an erection, as usual, and went looking for Barbara in the barn. Barbara was a beautiful caramel skinned young latina with thick black hair and black eyes standing at 62 inches. She was blessed with full breasts and curves in all the right places. Barbara was an accomplished horsewoman who spent plenty of time working out to be in the best possible condition.

It didn't take James long to find Barbara. Sam had her bent over, holding on to the horse washing rack for dear life as Sam pounded into her from behind. It was pretty clear they were both enjoying themselves immensely. James stood there watching them in shock. He knew, in the back of his mind, that his father was tapping Barbara, but he tried not to think about it.

Barbara was the daughter of one of Sam's blue collar employees. She had been set-up by her drug-dealing boyfriend to take the fall for possessing several kilos of cocaine. Barbara had no idea her boyfriend was a drug smuggler, but that didn't prevent her from being convicted of distributing a controlled substance. Rumor had it that there were some bribes involved in Barbara's conviction, but it was never investigated.

12