Slave Management 101-1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara's father, Eduardo, came to Sam in tears one afternoon asking if there was anything Sam could do to help his beloved daughter. Barbara had exhausted all her appeals without success so legal counsel wouldn't be of any help. She had been sentenced to 25 years as a criminal slave.

The only way Sam could see to help Barbara was to purchase her, and she would not be cheap. But Eduardo had been in Sam's employ since he'd graduated high school and was a dedicated, loyal employee. Sam had a soft spot for the man he had known for so many years and agreed to buy Barbara so she wouldn't wind up as a call girl, or worse.

"Why is Dad fucking Barbara?" James wondered jealously. "There's plenty of other slaves here, why is he with Barbara? Barbara and I... Well, we've been... But why Barbara? Doesn't he know how I feel about her? Why would he do this to me?"

The logical part of James' brain responded, "Because he can, dumb-ass. Barbara belongs to Dad. We have access to her because Dad allows it. We're not entitled to her just because she was our first. Dad has every right to do what he's doing, and we have no right to be jealous."

It wasn't uncommon for a young man of James' status to have his first sexual experiences with a household slave. So when James turned 18, Barbara took it upon herself to make him a man. It didn't take much effort on Barbara's part, James practically seduced himself. James used Barbara to teach himself exactly how to please a woman, and he became very good at it. In no time at all James learned how to turn Barbara into a quivering, mindless, lump of Jell-o and it quickly became a favorite pastime for both of them.

James wasted no time making the rounds of the other slaves achieving much the same results he experienced with Barbara. But it was still obvious to everyone on the estate that Barbara was James' favorite by a long margin.

"I don't share well and you know that. Barbara's special. At least he could take her where I don't have to see them."

"Don't you get it? Dad's not doing anything wrong. It's perfectly normal for him to use his property when, where, and how he wishes, as often as he wishes."

As James watched, Barbara turned her head, her almost black eyes locked onto his, she smiled and winked at him. Wondering what had grabbed Barbara's attention, Sam looked up and saw James standing there with a strange look on his face.

"I need to get out of here before I say or do something stupid." James thought.

James, fighting emotions he knew he had no right to feel, dropped his head, lowered his gaze and quickly retreated back the way he came. Only now he was also embarrassed over the emotions eating at his soul. Without conscience thought, James found himself in his Plum Crazy Purple, SRT8 Durango.

"Time to go for a drive. Get off the property for a while. Being alone is probably a good idea right now. It'll give me time to clear my head and get it screwed back on correctly. Maybe I'll head over to the lake and take the Arabian out. I always feel better after I spend some time on the water."

James had no one he could talk to about his feeling for the beautiful girl who took his virginity. The few friends he had certainly wouldn't understand. James caught enough flak from them regarding his attitude towards slaves as it was.

James had always treated slaves like the people they were. He felt no shame in treating them kindly and showing concern for their well-being. Many free people, especially those who never owned another human being, saw slaves as little better than animals deserving everything that happened to them. Most were convicted felons after all. Therefore, many of James' friends saw him as emotionally soft.

Thinking it an exercise in futility, James never put much effort into trying to change anyone's mind with regard to his treatment of slaves. This caused those closest to him, to worry about James ability to handle people. If he had no inclination to lead, how was he ever going to run the family business when the time came?

If he tried to discuss his infatuation with his parents, James worried it would be proof positive that he wasn't emotionally mature enough to handle the staff, and might not ever be. That could have dire consequences for his prospects of moving into the family business after he graduated from Alabama. James had never considered another future.

He thought to himself that it was damn shame he didn't have a sister he could confide in. James had never felt so alone.

**********************

When Sam and Barbara looked up at James, they both saw the hurt in his eyes. Sam started to speak but James took off like a shot and didn't give Sam the opportunity. Barbara recognizing the hurt in James' eyes felt somehow responsible for his pain.

"Why is James so upset?" Barbara wondered. "Have I done something wrong, something to upset him? Is he jealous?"

When James turned and left, Sam and Barbara both just stopped moving and stared at the spot where James had stood. Seconds passed as they both stood there, still joined, Sam idly stroking his fingertips along Barbara's spine, and processed what they had seen.

It had been a long time since Barbara required correction. She put everything into pleasing her masters and mistresses. She put a lot of effort into ensuring the rest of the staff stayed in line too. Barbara was so grateful to Sam for saving her after the bogus conviction. Sam had given Barbara a home in what would be considered a life of luxury for a slave and she knew it.

With the exception of Katherine, the family had treated her well. Even Katherine wasn't cruel to Barbara as she was at times with the other slaves. Katherine just tended to ignore Barbara unless she needed something. She put extra effort into pleasing Katherine in order to avoid becoming a target and it had worked well so far.

"Poor James looked so upset." Barbara thought. "That look in his eyes breaks my heart. I know it's crazy, but I do love him so. I'd never do anything to hurt him. There's nothing I wouldn't do to please My Lord. I have to find out what has him so upset. I need be sure to never do it again if it was something I did. If I caused this, I have to make it right, whatever it takes."

After a short period of time, Sam pulled slowly out of Barbara and covered himself back up. Sam hadn't cum, but now he was concerned about James and was no longer in the mood.

As Barbara stood up straight, Sam patted her on the ass, "Barbara, you're gonna to have to finish yourself off."

"Yes, My Lord." Barbara replied. So Barbara walked off towards the tack room. She wasn't particularly horny any more and wasn't sure what to do, but she understood that she had been dismissed.

12