Slave Management 101-2

Story Info
James meets 2 horny girls with a secret.
11.4k words
4.64
21.2k
27

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2

Hello, and thank you for taking time to read my story. This is a first effort so I hope you will be forgiving of the mistakes I am certain my work contains.

This is the second installment and you'll be lost as a goose in a hailstorm if you don't read the previous chapter.

My writing is more story than sex, and these chapters have little in the way of significant sex scenes. I have included more erotica as the story progresses, so now I ask for your patience in addition to your forgiveness.

I find that the story is much longer than I expected it to be, so I wound up breaking it into two "books" with a change in writing style between book one which is written in third person and book two which I have written in first person.

The entire story is set in an alternate reality where slavery has been re-instituted. I'd like to thank the people responsible for creating the foundation on which this story rests, Carl Bradford, Joe_Doe_Stories, MrSmith27, and Avicia. Although my story has a very different character than most of the other work I've read set in this universe, I've tried to stick closely to the basic concept envisioned by the original creators.

I'd also like to thank bad_hobbit for reading the first chapter and providing invaluable insight that kept this story from becoming a Mongolian cluster-fuck..I hope. :-)

Shall we begin?

******************************************************************************************

Sam wandered towards the pool thinking he would get a beer from the outdoor refrigerator on the patio. "Well, that was strange", Sam thought, "Has James become so attached to Barbara? That looked a lot like jealously."

Sam heard James' Durango start and move down the driveway to the county road. The SRT8 with aftermarket exhaust made a noticeable and distinctive sound.

Sam needed to think, "I guess the time has come for this to be addressed. James has to learn to manage these slaves without becoming emotionally attached or he'll be the one serving them. He's eighteen now. I don't think he's a virgin any longer. Judging by that little drama I just witnessed, I'm betting Barbara was his first. He's been following her around like a little lost pup ever since she came to the estate."

At 18 years of age upon acquisition, Barbara was a year younger than Katherine and 6 years older than James when she arrived at the estate and began caring for the family horses. Of course the 12 year old James fell instantly and hopelessly in love with her. Given James' tender proclivities toward the slaves, Sam really worried about James' infatuation with the black haired beauty.

James loved the horses and spent a lot of time working with them. Once Barbara arrived, James practically lived in the barn. Sam and Morgan both did their best to keep James from getting too close to Barbara, but it was an exercise in futility. It didn't help that Barbara developed a soft spot for James she found impossible to hide.

"It's not like Barbara did anything wrong. Neither did James, really. James is still young, it's no surprise he fell for the beautiful experienced nude girl with native American features and a brilliant smile. Especially if she really had made him a man. One of the staff was going to do it as soon as he turned 18, and Barbara's a much better choice than most. I don't think she'd ever take advantage of him. But it's high time he grew up."

James' quiet and somewhat timid facade masked a brilliant, inquisitive mind. He was very conscientious and caring. While any teenage boy has spells of selfishness, feeling victimized at times, James got over it quickly. He didn't take his frustrations out on others, not even the slaves the family kept to maintain their extensive estate outside Huntsville, Alabama. As a matter of fact, James' parents both felt he was too lenient with their slaves. Mom and Dad were concerned at what they felt were inappropriately close relationships between James and the "staff" as the family liked to refer to them.

Sam stripped off his clothes, dove naked into the pool and started swimming laps. Emily, who had just finished cleaning the pool when Sam arrived, moved to the patio to collect his discarded clothing, folded it all up neatly and set it down out of the way, but where Sam would easily see it. Then she pulled a fresh towel from the pool house and draped it neatly over the back of a chair adjacent to a shaded outdoor table.

Emily retrieved an insulated bucket, put 4 Mackeson Triple XXX Stout in it and topped off the bucket with ice. She carried the bucket of ale to the table and left it along with a few napkins to absorb the condensate from the bottles. Finally Emily knelt next to Her Lord's chair, placing her hands on her thighs, and waited to see if he would require anything else of her.

Sam was deep in thought while he swam laps and noticed none of what was happening on the patio, "So now I just have to decide how to deal with it. Kids at James' age are pretty sure they don't need their parents advice, so anything Morgan and I say will probably fall on deaf ears. Who can we get to help him that he'll respect enough to listen to?"

Suddenly Sam stopped swimming and stood up in the pool as it struck him that Dave was the perfect guy for the job. In that moment Sam decided how, and where, James was going to spend his summer.

Dave was a business acquaintance, and friend of Sam and Morgan's who owned and operated a facility in Miami, Florida where he trained slaves and slave handlers. Dave was considered one of the best trainers in the country. The two men had been doing business together since Dave was fresh out of the Navy traveling the country peddling his services door to door so to speak.

When both Katherine and James were still quite young, Dave had lived on the estate for several months while training slaves for numerous families in the Huntsville area. To cover his room and board Dave worked with the estate staff as he taught Sam and Morgan the finer points of slave handling. The couple learned a lot from Dave during that time and the three of them developed a friendship that seemed to become tighter each year.

Dave was a large, muscular, intimidating man who was really a big teddy bear at heart with a ready laugh and a wicked sense of humor. He had been a Navy Seal and could become the stuff of your worst nightmares when the need arose. His loyalty was legendary. Sam was certain Dave would attack the gates of Hell with a pocket knife and a sling shot if a friend needed help. Sam was also pretty confident Dave would come out on top, Lucifer wouldn't stand a chance.

Sam hopped out of the pool, strode over to the table where Emily knelt.

Emily looked up, "How may I serve My Lord?"

Sam didn't hear her or respond as he fished his phone out of his clothes and sat down in his chair, still naked, to look up Dave's number. Emily took the initiative to stand, open one of the cold stouts she had waiting for Sam then set it on a paper napkin where he could easily reach it. Emily didn't know she was risking punishment as she did so. A more experienced slave would not have moved from her Nadu without being told to do so.

The Nadu is a basic slave kneeling position. The slave is on her knees which will be about 30 inches apart, sitting on her heels with her hands on her thighs just down from her hips, palms up.

Sam found Dave's number, hit send, picked up the cold stout and took a long pull from it without really realizing how it came to be there. After a couple of rings Dave answered obviously happy to hear from Sam. Sam and Dave made small talk, catching up on the events of both their lives for a few minutes.

Then Sam said "Dave I need your help."

"Just name it and you got it."

Sam seemed to finally realize the beautiful blonde haired former coed was patiently Nadu kneeling naked at his side, eager for his attention. This was a private matter between himself and Dave. Even though slaves were supposed to be "deaf" to their masters conversations, Sam knew they listened. Sam also knew that he might be able to trust his staff with confidential information when it came to outsiders, but it would spread like wildfire internally and his entire staff would know his conversation verbatim in short order.

"Emily, go inside and help Jane with whatever she's doing. I'll be on the phone a while, stay off the patio until I'm done."

"Yes, My Lord."

Emily hid her disappointment. Sam was a very fit and attractive man who sported a thick, bushy mustache. She'd received little masculine attention since she arrived on the estate two months ago. James had a couple of romps with Emily but he spent most of his time with Barbara. Sam had yet to use Emily and she was looking forward to it. Emily was soooo horny. However, she smiled sweetly, rose and headed for the kitchen to help Jane.

Sam re-engaged with Dave and apologized for the delay, "The last thing I need right now is for the gist of this conversation to get spread among my staff."

"Dave, do you remember me confiding in you about James' slave handling skills... or lack thereof?"

Dave responded "Sure, I remember us talking about it. You thought it would improve as James got older, and started to feel more sure of himself. Is it not getting any better?"

"No Dave, it's not. I'm actually afraid it may be getting worse. James and I had a bit of a weird moment earlier. I was fucking one of my long term staff when James saw us. It shouldn't have been a big deal, he's seen me with other staff on several occasions. But this time I could see the hurt in his eyes, like I was fucking his woman. He ran off before I could talk to him."

Dave responded "Ummhmm" to let Sam know he was listening, and encourage him to continue.

"If James can't learn to manage the slaves and stay emotionally detached, I don't see how he can be successful with the family business. We don't utilize that many slaves, but we do keep several and they are an integral part of our processes. Our vendors and our customers also have slaves performing various functions, so slave handling is going to be a critical skill for James' success."

"You're right Sam, that's a problem that needs to be resolved quickly. Does James' appear to be so possessive with the rest of your slaves, or is it just the one?"

"No, I haven't seen any evidence he feels possessive towards any of the other staff."

"Do you have any idea what makes this slave special to him?"

"Well, I'm not 100% sure but I have a couple of pretty good ideas. First, Barbara manages the horses."

Dave interrupted, "Why am I not surprised that it's Barbara? Whenever I visit I can see how the two of them look at each other."

"Yeah, Barbara is a cutie, and she's been with us since James was 12. So, as I was saying, Barbara manages the horses and you know how much James loves his mare Stormy, even more than he loves that truck. So he and Barbara spend a lot of time together in the barns working with the horses. Morgan and I did all we knew to do trying to keep the two of them from getting so close. But I couldn't take James from the horses, and I promised Eduardo I would keep his daughter as safe as I could while she served her time."

"So, Barbara is Eduardo's daughter then?" Dave remembered Eduardo from the time he'd lived on the estate many years ago.

"Exactly. So I couldn't send Barbara away. I keep my word."

"Sam, I couldn't agree more, you made the man a promise. It's important that it's kept. So, you're right, you can't send her away."

"That's just the tip of the iceberg. You know James adored his big sister, and I think he still wants Katherine's approval, even after the way she's treated us. You also know that Katherine never really took to her little brother. So I think that James sought the love his sister withheld from Barbara. She's only a year younger than Katherine and she took to James from day one. James got the emotional connection he wanted so badly with Katherine from Barbara."

"Yeah, that makes sense. If James sees Barbara as the sister he always wanted this could be tough. No doubt James is fucking her, right?"

"Ohhhh yeah, I'm pretty sure Barbara got his cherry. And judging by the condition the rest of the staff are in after he leaves them well and truly fucked, he's used Barbara to become an expert at it."

"Well at least he isn't exclusive with Barbara. That would make the problem much worse. Does he really leave those girls that happy?"

"Dave, you wouldn't believe it. After he's done his thing, the girl is completely worthless for a good half hour. She'll wander around the place with this shit eating grin on her face and seems barely able to think. I've never seen anything like it."

"Come on Sam, you gotta be shittin' me."

"Well, I may be exaggerating just a bit, but not much." Dave could hear the big grin in Sam's voice. He was glad his friend could find some humor in the situation. It was obvious Sam was very worried about his son. Dave was certain he could help the boy.

Dave had met James on several occasions, although it had been a couple of years since they'd last spoken face to face. James was a good kid. Dave felt that deep down he had the makings of a damn fine CEO for his families business, he only needed someone to release the beast lurking just beneath the surface of James' docile facade. Dave would do that, If Sam would just give him the chance.

Dave spoke again. "Look Sam, you know I really like your boy. I know he's a bit timid on the surface, but I think he's really a strong, determined leader who just needs the opportunity to show himself. I see a lot of potential in James, and if you'll let me, I think I can release the man that James has the potential to become. I'd be honored if you'd trust me to do this for you both."

"It's funny you should say that Dave. I told you when I called I wanted your help, and that's exactly what I was going to ask you to do. I'd like to send James to your next basic slave handling course, and if he does as well as we hope, I want him to get his level one slave handling license."

Sam paused briefly as a small worry nagged at him before he spoke again, "Don't you dare take it easy on my son. This is serious business Dave, and I want him to leave your place a different man."

"I sincerely appreciate your faith in me Sam. James will have a bit of an advantage in my classes because I know him. I've got a pretty good idea of what his limits are, how tough he is, and how smart he is. By the time he leaves I'll know exactly where those limits are, and just how tough he actually is. There is no way James will get kid gloves from me, in fact he'll get just the opposite. I think James is a better man than most of my students, so I'll push him that much harder."

Deep down Sam knew Dave would never be soft on a student, for any reason. Sam just wanted to hear Dave say it.

"I've seen him on the soccer field Sam, the kid never gives up. That's the product of a strong heart and good coaching. Down here I'll be his coach and I'll demand the same dedication he gives on the field, or in the ring. I know what he's capable of and I'll make him give it to me. James may hate me when I send him home to you, but I'll send you a better man than the one who arrived here."

"I knew I could count on you Dave. Let's do it."

Dave smiled and said, "Excellent, I really don't think James needs to start at the bottom, but if that's what you want then I have a new class starting two weeks from Monday. I expect my students to provide their own slaves for the basic class, but if you would be more comfortable, I can loan James one of mine. I keep a few around for those who want the training before they make the leap into ownership of another human being. But since you already have slaves, I feel it's better to bring your own for this class. We kill two birds with one stone that way."

Dave continued, "This instruction is geared at just the basic stuff. Slave law is a big component of this course. We'll also teach him what the standard slave yoga positions are, and how to get the smoothest transitions and the best posture from his slave. If everyone gets the basics pretty quick, we may work on some of the intermediate slave yoga."

Sam liked what he was hearing as Dave put on his professional hat and continued describing the curriculum.

"We'll teach slave etiquette, how to handle them in public, in group settings, how to correct in public and get your point across discretely. We'll also cover clothing, what and when it's appropriate. Slave nutrition will be covered as well. How to beautify your slave, hair styles, cosmetics, piercings, decorative collars, the pros and cons of tattoos, and the like."

Dave now continued in a slightly more serious tone, "I don't think this really applies to you and your family but it is important that we talk about gifting slave services, both giving and receiving, how to politely decline requests for the use of your slave."

Dave explained his reasoning, "Many don't think anything of allowing anyone to have a romp with their slave. But, if you're not careful, your slave could pass on an STD to you from some guy you barely know. Sometimes it can even be from someone you know well. It's an open secret that STD's are becoming a real problem in the slave community. As you well know, my focus is always on responsible slave ownership to keep both you and your property safe."

"That sounds great Dave. I agree that James already knows much of that information, but It sounds like you're including some useful knowledge that he probably doesn't know. Besides, in my opinion covering information you may already know never hurts. If you pay attention, you can almost always pick up something new. I also want to get James headed down this road as quickly as I can, get him in the right mindset, if you will."

"So, I can send James down with one of our house slaves. I'm thinking it shouldn't be Barbara to go with him. What do you recommend?"

"I agree completely," Dave answered, "keep Barbara there. If you have a fairly new slave who's smart, fairly submissive, but could use a bit of polish, that would be ideal."

Sam thought a moment. "Yeah, I think I know just the one. Emily is a debtor I picked up a couple of months back. She finished her degree, but then couldn't find work that would allow her to make her student loan payments. It's sad, but entirely too common these days. I'll have her for 3 years. She's really smart, eager to please, and seems to be horny all the time." Sam said humorously.

Dave laughs, "That sounds perfect my friend. Send 'em on down, we'll be take good care of 'em."

The subject then shifted to less serious topics, and Dave soon had Sam laughing so hard he was almost crying. After a long, fun conversation, Sam and Dave hung up. Sam wondered how James would take the news.

Thinking back, Sam couldn't remember James being away from Barbara for more than a couple of weeks since she'd come to the estate. Sam really hoped James would accept the training in Miami for what it was, and not feel he was being wrongly punished. But Sam was ready to make James go, whatever it took.

Sam knew he had been too easy on his son all these years and felt responsible for letting James get too close to the staff. Now James had to bear the consequences for Sam's leniency. Sam's heart was breaking, but this had to be done.

It finally occurred to Sam that he'd better talk to Morgan. Sam and Morgan always made important decisions regarding the family together, but now Sam had just agreed to send mama's baby boy away for at least a month without consulting her. Sam sure hoped he wasn't in to much trouble.