Slave Management 101-2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter, Sam was going to do whatever was necessary to secure his son's future. If it meant taking an ass chewing from Morgan, so be it. Whatever happened, Morgan was not going to change Sam's mind. James was going to Miami in two weeks...period.

"Maybe", Sam thought with a mischievous smile, "I should track down Emily for a little stress relief before I have to face mama bear."

CHAPTER 3

James found himself at the marina in Guntersville. The family kept several boats of varying styles and uses on the Lake. James favorite was a restored 1978 Century Arabian. Something about the sound of the rebuilt and tweaked 440 Chrysler Marine engine barking un-muffled through the transom was soothing to the soul.

James was about the only one to use the Arabian anymore. During the summer when it was nice and hot, James spent a lot of time enjoying the lake with his friends in the boat he learned to wake-board behind. When Katherine was home she used it from time to time. James didn't think Katherine enjoyed using the Arabian as much as she enjoyed preventing him from using it. It didn't look like she was coming home this summer, so he expected to have the boat pretty much to himself.

James thought Barbara would enjoy cruising the lake with him...naked. But he quickly scolded himself and tried to push the thought from his mind. He was here to deal with emotions that were wildly inappropriate for him to have for a slave, even if she was the most beautiful woman on the planet...well, next to Katherine anyway. James wondered sarcastically, "How in the world did I get lucky enough to want two different women I can never have?"

James answered his own question, "That's easy James, you're a fuckin' idiot! That's how!"

James quickly got the Arabian down into the water from the boat lift in the slip, fired her up and idled towards the main body of the lake. Once he passed the no-wake buoy James pushed the throttle all the way forward to get the boat moving. It only took a couple of seconds to get on plane with around 500 hp pushing him forward. He eased back to about half throttle and headed north east towards Scottsboro. He thought he'd stop there for lunch before returning to Guntersville.

The drive to Guntersville had done a great job at calming his mind. Now as he listened to the rumble of the boats power plant James was really starting to relax and think clearly about his emotions and reactions. James knew it was time for him to put away childish things and start acting like the man he was expected be, and that included getting over his crush on his slave. Correction...his father's slave. Slaves were for fucking, free women were for crushes, unless, of course, that free girl happened to be your hot, but bitchy sister. "Lord", he wondered, "how can I be so fucked in the head."

James reached Scottsboro, tied the Arabian to a courtesy dock, pulled on a tight University of Alabama t-shirt to go with his swim trunks and flip flops, then headed into the small restaurant. He ordered a burger, fries, and a Mountain Dew. The burger wasn't bad and he found it satisfying.

James wasn't what could be called ripped, but his snug t-shirt revealed obvious muscle definition. He quickly caught the eyes of a couple of really cute girls in tiny bikinis. The girls tried to flirt with James, "Hey cutie, what's going on"

"Not Much, how about you?" James replied, his brain on autopilot.

"That's a cool old boat ya got there. You just out for a cruise?" The girls moved in close, assuming subtly provocative stances intended to accentuate their hips and small breasts.

"Yeah, just trying to clear my head, the lake is a good place for that." James replied distractedly.

"It sure is stud, we can help you clear your head, I guarantee it. How about you take us for a ride in that beast ya got there. If you get my drift" Both girls smiling mischievously.

Engrossed in his own thoughts, James definitely did not get the drift, "I'm sorry ladies, not today. I've got some things that I need to handle this afternoon."

"Yeah, us!", one of the girls replied with big grin on her face, wanting James to take the bait.

This was one of the rare occasions in James life when he recognized that the girls actually were flirting with him.

Physically, James was an attractive young man and drew the attention of a number of pretty girls his age. Although his admirers never understood why James never noticed them, noticing him.

James found girls to be painfully beautiful, endlessly fascinating, and utterly incomprehensible. He couldn't figure out the rules of the head games they play. That's one of the reasons James felt more comfortable with the slaves, they were required to be honest and open.

"Well if you're serious, climb aboard"

"Cool", the A cup brunette replied and stepped into the boat, claiming the stern facing port side seat next to the helm.

The taller and somewhat bustier girl who's brunette ponytail was nearly a perfect match for her friends, just smiled wickedly and followed her friend aboard. Settling in the center of the rear bench seat she laid her arms on the back of the seat and let her legs fall open a bit. The tiny bikini bottom exposed her outer labia and barely covered her inner labia. The view prevented James from noticing how the girl's nipples were begging for attention inside the very thin material of her equally small bikini top.

"I'm Jen, by the way, this is my friend Liz. And you are?" said the girl seated next to the helm.

"Oh, sorry, I'm James. What brings you ladies to the lake today"?

"Just looking for a good time on a pretty summer day. You"?

"The same. It's a good way to get out of the house for a few hours."

"Did you go to school here in Scottsboro? You don't look familiar."

"No, I live in Huntsville. Scottsboro was just an obvious destination for a cruise on the lake."

"Cool, I'm glad you came this way."

Now Liz spoke up from the bench seat, "I know a small cove not far from here. If you want I can show you the way, hardly anybody ever goes there. It's a nice place to get some sun undisturbed, ya know"?

With that Liz pulled her top aside, exposing the edge of her pink areola and her lack of tan lines.

Jen chimed in, "I can almost guarantee we'll have the place to ourselves today." When James looked, Jen was showing her own deficiency of lines on her beautifully tanned breasts.

"It's hard to say 'no' to that" James replied with a lecherous grin as he reached for the ignition key.

The engine fired up instantly. James pointed the boat in the direction Liz indicated, hit the throttle and pushed the boat up on plane.

***************************************************

Following a ten minute ride, James killed the engine in a secluded little cove, surrounded by tall trees and with no direct view of the main body of the lake.

James went forward to drop the anchor and when he turned to return, both girls had stripped completely off and stretched out on the rear sun-pad covering the engine compartment.

Reentering the cockpit, James sat in the stern facing seat, not quite sure how to approach the two lovely naked women laid out on his boat in all their glory.

Liz peeked out from behind her aviator shades, "Rule one, if I'm naked, everybody's naked, so get those trunks off. Rule two, boys apply sunscreen to the girls first. Then...if you're not too distracted, we'll do you." Both girls chuckled at James look of obvious discomfort with being naked outdoors, on a huge lake where anyone could come up at any time.

Laying on the sternmost side of the sun-pad, Jen propped her self up on her left elbow so she could look over Liz to see James. Both girls watched shamelessly, waiting to see him expose the package tenting his trunks.

The look of anticipation Liz and Jen both wore encouraged James. He decided to just strip his trunks off quickly before he had a chance to change his mind. After stepping out of them, he looked up to see Liz pushing her shades down to the tip of her nose, blatantly admiring James' erection.

Jen took her round sunglasses completely off, and with a lascivious grin said, "Well hello to you too big fella! I told you Liz, didn't I?"

"You certainly did girlfriend. You hit it right on the head." Both girls found the double entendre quite funny, laughing out loud.

Even though James knew the girls weren't making fun of him, he still blushed furiously all over.

"Don't be embarrassed stud, that right there, is the truest form of flattery. It is also the best compliment I've had in a very long time". Liz told him, then seductively licked her lips.

"Why don't you come over here with us, so we can all...hear...each other better"? Jen invited, bringing on another round of giggles.

"Oh yeah, the sunscreen's in my bag there" Liz said pointing to the pink canvas tote she'd brought with her. "I'm starting to get quite hot...from being in the sun, ya know."

"Yeah, me too", Jen agreed with a giggle.

James found the lotion at the bottom of the bag under a couple of beach towels accompanied by various and sundry other items he couldn't identify, but recognized as items most girls seemed to need with them at all times.

James knelt on the rear bench seat, watching both girls expectantly.

"We'll get sunburned if you just stare at us all day, stud." Liz pointed out.

"Aren't you going to turn over so I can do your back?" James asked.

"Why would I do that? Do you know how painful a sunburned pussy is"?

"No, actually I don't."

"Me either, and I don't intend to find out."

James still couldn't seem to make his hands work. Looking up and down both girls bodies several times, Jen finally came to his rescue. "Why don't you start with her feet sweetie, then work your way up to the fun parts"?

So James finally squirted some sunscreen into his palm, rubbed his hands together to spread it out and did just what Jen told him to do, starting with Liz's feet.

Jen kept up a running commentary directing James on proper application of sunscreen, just how Liz liked it. Jen seemed to be getting turned on by this as Liz laid still, with her eyes closed behind her glasses, sighing occasionally.

Once James had covered most of Liz's legs, Jen directed him to kneel between them. Liz was as limp as a rag doll, allowing James to position her any how he liked, and touch her wherever he wanted.

At Jen's direction, James placed Liz's left foot on the bench seat and draped her right leg over Jen's own legs so he could easily cover the insides of Liz's thighs. Not accidentally, this had the effect of completely exposing all of Liz's open pussy to James' eyes. He was mesmerized by the sight, but somehow managed to make his hands apply sunscreen to the very tops of Liz's thighs.

After being so malleable for so long, James was surprised when Liz spoke again, "That feels really good stud, but if you don't quit rubbing the insides of my thighs before long, I'm not gonna' have any skin left there". She peeked out from under her glasses, smiling warmly at him.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. I didn't realize how long..I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just..."

Liz Shushed him, "It's okay. I told you it felt good. Feel how wet I am."

James stared at her pussy again, trying to decide if she was serious. Jen stopped him from testing the waters, "Oh no, you only have half of her covered, make her wait for the good stuff."

"But why"? Liz whined. "You're kind of a bitch sometimes Jen, you know that"?

"Yes, but it's okay 'cause I'm cute and, you love me anyway".

"True, but I don't like you very much right now." Liz continued to pout.

Jen snickered, then pointed at Liz's navel, fill her up with sunscreen and rub it all over her belly, then you can play with her tits.

"Uuhhmmm, that sounds nice." Liz cooed. She still hadn't moved unless James or Jen positioned her.

James couldn't help but notice the strange dynamic between to two pretty girls, but decided it was kinda hot, so he went with it. He found it fascinating to be the sex toy Jen used to arouse Liz.

By now he was painfully hard and so turned on he halfway expected to cum all over Liz without even being touched. The thought caused him to grin thinking both Jen and Liz would love it if that happened.

Now focused intently on Liz's tits, James covered her abdomen by braille, lightly contacting Liz's under boob from time to time, still following Jen's directions. Liz was panting steadily now. James was still knelt between Liz's legs, her thighs resting on his and his balls occasionally brushing against her swollen, protruding lips. James didn't need his fingers to know how wet she was, his balls were collecting her moisture every time he brushed up against her.

When Jen eventually had James spread sunscreen on Liz's breasts, she moaned out loud. Showing her first signs of animation, Liz rolled her head back and forth a couple of times and arched her back a bit to press her hard nipples into James' palm.

Feeling obliged to answer Liz's unspoken request, James focused on her nipples, which is what he wanted to do anyway. Gentle strokes and rolls between James' fingers soon had Liz's nipples even bigger and harder than they had been. Liz all but purred as she squirmed in the sensuous pleasure with which James gifted her.

"Kiss me, Stud" Liz whispered. James laid atop her, resting most of his weight on his elbows, and pressed his lips to hers. Liz's tongue instantly shot into James mouth and began to explore feverishly. James responded enthusiastically, enjoying the feel of her breasts against his chest and the damp heat of her groin where he crushed his cock against against her.

Liz gave up her pretense of being a living fuck doll by wrapping her arms around Jame's neck and slowly ground her hips into his.

"I think the foreplay's over sweetie, Liz is ready for the main event. Slide that cock into her and make her growl". As Jen spoke she pushed her hand between the to lovers taking James' cock and lining it up so James could easily slip into her friend.

As soon as Liz felt the tip of James' cock probe her entrance she shifted her hips trying to get him sheathed as quickly as possible. Just as ready as she was, James quickly accommodated her wish, burying himself all at once. There was no longer any doubt as to how wet Liz was. She was more than ready; warm, slick, and smooth as butter.

Still kissing Liz, James remained still at first, savoring the feel of her sheath. But Liz was impatient, whimpering and grinding against James' hips to kick-start the action.

James began to slowly pump in and out of Liz, prompting her to wrap his waist with her legs, ensuring he wouldn't pull out. James tried to break the incessant lip-lock with Liz to gain better leverage for fucking the brown eyed sex doll. but she would have none of it. Tightening her grip around James' neck she encouraged him to pick up the pace by rocking into him faster.

Jen never stopped her dirty commentary, "That's right, stud. She's liking that. You feel how hot and wet her pussy is? It's just for you. She likes it hard and fast. Feel that? She's begging you to pound her. You slap that clit every time you hammer that pussy. You're going to make her cum so hard, out here on the lake where anybody could be watching. That turn you on? It turns us on."

Jen's running dialog was a big turn on for James as he steadily increased the pace and force of his fucking, much to Liz's delight. James was getting close and he thought Liz felt like she was as well. He wanted to make sure the sexy girl frantically meeting his thrusts beneath him came first so he concentrated on holding back his own orgasm.

Soon Liz seemed to loose all coordination and started to growl softly. She tightened her grip with both her arms and legs as her growl gradually grew in volume.

"Oh James, she's so close. She's going to cum any second. Don't stop what you're doing. Keep pounding her hard. You hear her? She's close, so close."

"There she goes lover, ooohhhhh, you're making her cum so hard!"

James didn't need Jen to tell him that Liz was cumming, it was blatantly obvious. Liz writhed, bucked, and squeezed him like a vice. The pain in his sides from her leg's death-grip delayed his own impending cum. James tried to fuck her through the intense orgasm but her hold on him kept his movement to a minimum. As hard as she was cumming and as loud as her growl had become, perhaps it was for the best that the hard fast fucking he was giving her slowed to almost nothing.

"You're turn sweetie, fill her pussy, it's safe. It's my turn next, I'm so wet for you, but I'm giving you a break. You did such a good job fucking my girl that I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna roll you into your back, hop on that pole and ride it raw. You'll be begging me to stop before I'm done riding you. Save some of that cum for me, I love to feel it in my pussy, all hot and wet and sticky. You're close, aren't you? Go ahead and pump her pussy full of your cum!"

That was the last straw and James came explosively in Liz. Her orgasm over, Liz was back in control of her body and pushed her hips up off the sun-pad with her legs to get James' cock as deep in her as it would go. James wrapped Liz's head in both arms pulling her face into his shoulder while he shuddered through his orgasm.

The last drop of James' cum dribbling into Liz's pussy, they both settled back down on the sun-pad. When James lifted his head to study Liz's eyes, she grabbed his face with her hands, pulled his mouth to hers and sunk her tongue as deep in it as she could.

Jen put her right hand on James right side a pulled gently to encourage him to roll off of Liz. James cock had softened, but not enough to come out of Liz on it's own. Liz whined piteously when he pulled out of her.

While James laid on his back watching the girls as he and Liz worked to slow their breathing, Jen deftly crawled over him to settle herself between Liz's legs."Don't worry girlfriend" Jen said, "I'll make sure you cum again while I clean up the mess this rude boy left in your pussy." Jen then grinned at James lewdly, winked and sank down placing her mouth directly on Liz's leaking entrance.

Liz moaned appreciatively, wrapping her finger's in the small breasted woman's thick hair to hold Jen's head in place.

James could actually hear Jen sucking his cum out of Liz's pussy. Suddenly he found the energy to lift himself up on his left elbow so he wouldn't miss any of the show developing right next to him.

Liz had her feet flat on the sun-pad, her legs bent, her back arched, and her head tilted so far back it was nearly resting on the top of it. James was certain it was the sexiest thing he had ever witnessed.

James couldn't resist playing with Liz's nipple while Jen lapped between her legs. James looked down at Jen where he could just see her eyes above Liz's landing strip, watching he and Liz. Jen's light brown eyes smiled and then winked at him just as Liz cried out softly from the double-team of pleasure she enjoyed.

James waited for Jen to get Liz writhing in pleasure before reaching down to stroke Liz's clit gently as Jen continued to probe for more semen. Liz thrust her hips up to meet James teasing fingertips and started the deep grumbling growl she made before the earlier orgasm. This apparently prompted Jen to change the focus of her tongue attack to Liz's clit.

Thinking his fingers were in the way when he felt them surrounded by Jen's lips, her tongue probing between them seeking Liz's clit, James quit teasing, slid his fingertips up and pulled Liz's clitoral hood back, exposing her clit to direct access from Jen's tongue. Liz's hips went wild. Jen tightened her grip on Liz's thighs trying to hold her in place as much as possible.